The Witching Hour: A Halloween Tale

Story Info
A fun Halloween gangbang fuck fest.
31.3k words
4.8
12.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
98 Followers

Authors note: Thanks for reading, ratings, reviews, and comments are appreciated. Enjoy! Happy Halloween everyone!

The old estate sat a few miles outside of the small town- or village, if you will. A multi-storied structure, you could say it was something like a castle, or an imitation of one. A high stone wall, now crumbling and in disrepair, with a cast iron fence surrounded the extensive grounds, which were over grown with tall grasses and weeds, and a myriad of wild flowers and exotic plants. It was now late October, All Hollows Eve, and the wind blew wild, pushing clouds across the early evening sky, darkening occasionally the sun, blowing the remaining leaves off the trees that held them tenuously. The lone woman who occupied the residence had precious little time to complete the task she set herself, she was busy crushing plants and flowers and roots and casting them into a boiling cauldron. She was impatient, it was getting late in the day and she was expecting two heavy and large wooden crates; the delivery was late, and she needed them before sunset.

"Ahh, where are they? They should have been here hours ago? Where Nicodemus, where are they? This old decrepit mansion can't be that hard to find."

In fact it was. Not only was it a few miles from the main village, but the drive up to the mansion was long and winding, covered not only in the afore mentioned weeds, but lined and mostly hidden by large ancient willows, overgrown and hiding the drive that wound in a long curve up to the house.

"Damn! Where are they!? If I don't get those crates tonight my concoction cannot be completed, and a years' worth of work will be gone, not to mention what my guests will do, the poor village, already cursed, they will be doubly cursed if I cannot finish my potion by the end of this night."

She often found herself talking to her cat (black, of course) as there were rarely any visitors except the rare nights a man or two, or maybe three, strayed from the village, and the occasional woman. A strange thing about the village below the old decrepit mansion; it was cursed, by who, or when, no one really knew. But it was a serious curse; within the borders of the village proper, all were cursed with a prudishness that forbid sex, any and all, except missionary, and that with only a single partner, and even then, only when the woman could become pregnant. Only when the villagers left the village did their libido return, but the moment they returned, their sex drive would disappear. She finally developed a cure for that, but it required a copious amount of a certain ingredient, and she knew where and how to get it, but it had to be tonight, otherwise another year would go by.

"What, Nicodemus, am I to do? If the delivery does not arrive before sundown, I cannot answer for the safety of those delivering it, not only from what lies within those crates, but he that roams the grounds? After sun down, you know he becomes most beastly, and only I know how to tame him."

The cat never did answer. You know how finicky a cat can be, but they make great companions and familiars, for those who want a pet, but not one that needs constant watching, and they rarely interfere with ones business, especially when those villagers came by. Cats could care less about all the screaming and moaning.

"Only two hours, Nicodemus, then all will be lost!"

Bam! Bam! Bam! Three quick, loud knocks, then again it repeated.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

"Ah! Finally, they're here!"

She grabbed her robe (black of course) and her hat, she never went anywhere without her hat (black also, and pointed). She ran up the stairs (she was in the basement of course, where else do you cook in a cauldron?) and opened the door with anticipation. What the two delivery guys saw standing before them left them speechless.

The two delivery men heard the heavy oak door open on it's squeaking hinges, opening up to a dimly lit hall, and standing before them expectantly a woman, about 5'4, taller with the pointy black hat, green skinned, red lips, long flowing silver and purple hair, wearing a black robe or gown, floor length, up to her neck except the robe was mostly open showing her what had to be 34 D breasts, heavy and firm, just hanging over her nipples, and thigh high black leather boots, and she couldn't be a day older than early 30's at the most. For having green skin it was taught, smooth, and appeared to be soft without a wrinkle in sight. She noticed immediately their surprise, and that they were two well built strong men, fairly muscular, and upon seeing her, carrying two fairly large packages themselves.

"Thank goodness that curse of the village doesn't affect me or my libido, ugh I would die if my sex drive kept me from cocks like these," she thought to herself.

"Uhh... uhhh- hmmm..."

"Yes? You have a delivery for me? Two large crates, hopefully handled with extreme care? Yes?"

"Oh.. uhh.. yeah... sorry. A delivery for a one Ms. Zita?"

"It's pronounced ZEE-TAH, not zit... but I forgive you; yes, that's me! Finally, I've been waiting all day!"

"If you could just sign here. And we're sorry it took so long but we got lost trying to find this place. Must have gone by it three times. Hard to find."

"Well I'm just glad you made it. You have no idea how important this is. Now if you don't mind, can you bring them in and follow me? I won't be able to move them myself, and I'll make it worth your time."

"Yes ma'am, we can do that. We can't get back tonight anyway, so we'll be staying at the local inn until morning."

"Ms... not ma'am. Do I look that old to you? I'm not some old maid, and not Mrs., either. I'm only 34. Now my packages?"

"Right away ma- Ms. Zita. And uh..no. You definitely don't look like an old maid... umm... yeah. Let's get those crates for you."

She could definitely feel the awkwardness, and obviously felt the stares of these two men as they looked her up and down, from her hair and face to her chest that was mostly bared, down to her slim waist and wide hips, and her shapely legs. Of course there were reasons she was dressed like this; she loved sex and took almost any opportunity to get it, and two strapping men at her door with 'packages' she could tell were ready to go for her was definitely an opportunity she wasn't going to let slip by.

The two of them went to their truck and slipped in the back while she waited there at the door, Nicodemus wandering at her feet and it wasn't long before they were making their way back up the overgrown path with one of the crates.

"Now just follow me, and I'm sorry but we must go down to the cellars, and the electricity isn't reliable so watch your step, and follow my light."

They grumbled under their breath and did as they were asked. Entering the hall it was dark, with a flickering light here and there, but dim. The woodwork was dark, and the floor rugs old and faded; you could tell at one time, long ago, how richly it must have been decorated, but long, long ago. They followed her slowly along narrow hallways and passages with old and tattered paintings and tapestries, portraits of people long forgotten.

"Have you always lived here? Was this your families estate?"

One of them asked, braking the odd silence, uncomfortable with the muffled squeaking of old floor boards, and the damp musty smell of the place.

"No, I have only been here a few years. This place was abandoned long ago, perhaps around the time of the curse. Do you know about the curse of the village?"

"Wait, that's real? We thought it was just a rumor."

"No. Unfortunately it is very, very real. Those poor people unable to enjoy sex in all it's forms."

She gave a deep sigh and paused for a moment turning to look at the young men, gauging their reaction.

"Uh, yeah. Shame."

Zita the witch could tell they wanted to say more, but were too nervous to say or ask anything. She tried to break the tension, let them know it's ok. After all, if she were to get those cocks she couldn't very well have them this uncomfortable and awkward.

"You know, you're in a friendly place. Say or ask what you will. I will answer all I can, but understand I cannot answer everything, but ask what you will."

After looking at each other for a moment and shrugging their shoulders one of them piped up.

"Soooo your a witch, and your breaking a spell?"

"Yes. We don't just curse with spells, sometimes we break spells with spells. And I know if I couldn't have sex as much as I want, when I want, how I want, I would just die."

"Soooo you like...."

"Yes? Continue. It's fine I promise."

But the one asking stopped himself and wouldn't continue, looking at his feet embarrassed by what he almost said. That's When the other spoke up.

"So how did your skin turn green? If I can ask."

"John! What the fuck, dude?! You can't ask her that!"

"Ahahaha haaa ahahaha!" Yup. A real witches cackle broke out of Zita, laughing at the question and John's counterpart.

"It's fine, really. An experimental potion gone wrong. It's also the reason my hair is the way it is. One half silver, the other purple. Honestly, I like it; I think it suits me, don't you? That potion also freed my libido and sexual inhibitions, meaning I have none. It's been most freeing."

She struck a little pose while explaining this; sticking one leg in front of the other showing her legs in her thigh high boots, hands resting on her wide hips, pushing the black robe back even more, exposing more of her body in the dim light. They both stood there in awe, slack jawed, not knowing how to respond, dicks growing harder and bigger than they already were. The one not named John put a hand in his pocket and she watched him shift his cock into a more comfortable position.

"Well? Does it suit me or not? What do you think?"

"Uh.. ummm. Yes ma'a- Miss. Yes, it suits you perfectly."

"So kind. Thank you. May--"

"We should get this crate where you want it so we can grab the other and get out of your way?"

"Your not in my way, not until the last light of day is gone. Then I cannot be disturbed. But I suppose your right. Follow me."

She turned around and led them on, hips and ass swaying in front of them, her robe blowing about her body in the drafty old building and they couldn't help but stare, getting the occasional glimpse of her bare, round, plump, shapely ass that they both knew they wanted, and so did she. If they could have seen her face they would have seen her red luscious lips curved in a grin.

They continued to follow the witch thru a long hallway dimly lit to another large oak door that creaked heavily and was difficult to open that led down a flight of curving stone steps that led down below. If it was dark upstairs, this passageway was almost pitch. With a wave of her hand candles along the walls lit bright casting shadows along the walls and steps. After what seemed to be forever they reached the bottom and entered a large room made of brick and stone. On one end a large fireplace was lit with a roaring fire, large enough for a full grown man to lay in and still have room; the ceiling (what could be seen) had brick arches with some cobwebs and dust, otherwise the room was relatively dirt and dust free. The floor was covered in thick, soft rugs, like the ones they saw upstairs, and in the center of the room sat a large cauldron simmering over a fire in a pit dug out of the floor. There were windows at the top but you could not see out of them and they let in almost no light. As the two men stood at the bottom of the flight of stairs they looked around and took it in. Another wave of her hand and hundreds of candles lit, giving the room a soft warm glow, but still the shadows played eerily around the brick pillars and archways.

"Uh... you really are a witch."

The one not named John spoke with a shakey voice, nervous in this situation and who they were dealing with. Zita the witch thought how funny it was that these men could go from horny to scared so quickly.

"Yes, I am. Does this bother you?"

"Are you going to cast a spell on us? Cook us? Eat us?"

They were ready to bolt and she knew it.

"Ahhahaha... ahahahah!" Another cackling laugh, these questions did amuse her.

"No, I'm not going to curse you or eat you. First of all, I need you to bring down the other crate, secondly I told you I am trying to break a curse, not make one. Now do you need me to guide you back up and down?"

"I don't think so, I think Jeff and I can find our way. Thru the door, down the hall, one turn right, then thru the second door, and down these steps. I think we'll be alright."

"And can I trust you two strong, virile, manly men to come back with my crate and not to run scared leaving me to move these heavy crates all alone, by my little self?"

She said this last part with a pout, positioning herself seductively, putting her hands on a table and leaning forward, showing them her large breasts, pushing them out.

"Uh... nope. We'll have it down in a jiff. Where would you like us to put this one?"

She walked up to the crate and inspected it for a moment.

"Hmmm. This one you can lay down flat on the floor, over there, but you must be extremely careful and gentle, please."

She watched as John and Jeff eased the large crate onto the floor, over by the fireplace, and stood straight wiping the sweat from their foreheads and stretch their backs for a minute.

"I'm sorry this is so much work, and that I'm being difficult. I hope you don't hate me for it. I wouldn't want to be one of those clients you talk about after you leave." Batting her large brown eyes at them.

"No ma'a--- miss. We wouldn't do that. It's really no problem. It's what we get paid for."

"Well thank you. I really don't know what I would do if you two strong men hadn't delivered these." She walked towards them and lightly touched both of them, grazing her fingers on well muscled arms.

"I can do much on my own, with spells and my hands, but some things just need muscle. And as you can see, I'm just a tiny thing. Now, go get the other crate and I'll have something refreshing for you to drink, potion free, I promise, haha, and find something extra to compensate you for your hard work."

"Right away, miss. We'll be back in a jiff."

And off they went, back up the stairs the way they came, with a little extra pep in their step, Zita thought. This was probably going to be fun. She knew she had them and that she was definitely getting fucked by these two. Her only real concern was how many times could they cum? And would there be time for more than one? At least it would be a good warm up session before the main event later in the night.

As the footsteps of the two men echoed up the stone stairway, she inspected the first crate seeing how she would have to open it.

"I'll need a pry bar to get these open, but it'll have to wait until they're gone; I cannot have them know what's inside, it would frighten them, and probably be the end of all my work."

She busied herself while waiting, getting a few silver goblets out of a dusty cupboard and opening a casket of ale. Zita figured these men would prefer ale over wine, and thought while she was at it, she should get her pure crystal bowl, not for now, but for what was to come later. It wasn't long before she heard the heavy thud of the door in the main hall close, and the steps of boots, and the weight of the second crate creaking the floors above. She filled the goblets with ale, and just as she heard the first steps upon the stone stairwell, she sat herself on the first crate, legs pressed together, robe completely open and pushed back behind her exposing her large breasts, her dark green nipples, hard and pointy, on full display, elbows on her knees, her chin resting on her interlocked hands.

"One more bend John, almost there.. easy does it."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it. Just watch your back step, we drop this thing and we're gonna be completely fucked."

"No" Zita thought, "you won't be completely fucked, or fucked at all if you drop it." But she didn't say it out loud, just thought it, and gave herself a little laugh.

"Where would you like this one, miss?"

Jeff asked, just as he saw her sitting there, tits out to be admired, and they were admirable, and his sentence faded as he saw her sitting there.

"Just lean that one up against the wall there, nice and easy, please. When your done, I have ale here for both of you, plus a tip for your extra hard work to show my appreciation."

They leaned the crate against the wall as asked, and approached her, a little nervous I would say, walking side by side and standing before her.

"Hmmm the perfect height. I have two hard cocks right at face level, how perfect", the witch thought.

"Here is the ale I promised, potion free I swear, and as promised, a tip."

She handed them both a goblet, never rising or moving, then held before her a small bag of coin as the tip for extra services rendered. They took the goblets and drained them quickly after all the heavy lifting and navigating the narrow passageways and winding stairs.

"Thank you miss, the ale is great, and the tip is nice, but if the boss found out we'd be fired for sure."

"Oh, well we wouldn't want that, would we? How would you support your families?"

"Uh... well, neither of us has a family yet, but still."

"Hmmm, honest fellows. Very well then. Perhaps there's something else your interested in, no?"

She rested a hand on a thigh of each and rubbed slowly, sliding herself a bit forward on the crate, so only half of her nice plump ass was resting on it, and leaned slightly forward. The two of them, John and Jeff, looked at each other, not really knowing how to respond, while the witch Zita looked up at both of them expectantly, waiting.

"Well, uhh.... John? I guess ummm we have ahh a little time?"

Zita's hand moved slowly up Jeff's thigh, higher and higher, sliding to his inner thigh, centimeters from where his hard thick cock was resting, pushing against the inside of his leg, and she let slip a soft moan.

"Well, I mean, we're staying in the village tonight so, really no rush to leave I guess."

Zita slipped her other hand up John's thigh, the same as she did to Jeff's only a moment before. Another soft moan escaped her red luscious lips.

Her next move surprised them both with the dexterity of her fingers, as first she slid the zippers of both men down at the same time, getting her first glimpse of hard throbbing cock, though she couldn't yet see the large soft mushroom heads, but she felt herself grow wet at the anticipation, and that first glimpse of hard shaft. Oh she couldn't wait to get those big, hard, sweaty cocks in her hands; the feel of hard shafts, and especially the taste; damn she couldn't wait to taste that meat on her tongue. She slipped her hands inside both pants to feel the hardness, and a loud groan escaped all three of them. She ran her fingers around each restricted cock, getting a feel for both; Jeff was longer, but John had girth; she loved both and knew she wouldn't have any complaints about either. But the anticipation was killing her, and she couldn't wait any longer. With great haste she turned first to John and undid the button of his pants, and pulled them down, watching his hard cock with swollen head pop out and bounce before her face, but then turned to Jeff, freeing his hard shaft as well, but his was longer, and when it was sprung free from it's 'prison' it sprung and hit her in the face, slapping her right on her nose, resting pointed straight up on her face, his sack at her mouth, which proved to be too much for this lusty horny, sex driven witch.

Zita immediately opened her mouth and licked the low hanging sack resting on her mouth, tasting the salty sweat, the loose skin holding cum laden balls, and moaned, while simultaneously stroking John's cock with her free hand. Both men just stood there, one on either side of the sitting witch, letting her do her thing her way, licking and sucking Jeff's balls, and stroking John slowly, there hands just down at there sides, minds blown by what was happening. Certainly when this day began neither expected it to end by getting sucked off, and hopefully fucked, by a green skinned hot witch in the cellars of an abandoned mansion lit only by candle light.

Statius
Statius
98 Followers
123456...9