The Witching Hour: A Halloween Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sucking Jeff's balls in her mouth gently for a few minutes she couldn't wait any longer, and took his long shaft into her mouth, starting by wrapping her red lips tight around the swollen head and sucking on it hard, then taking the entire shaft into her mouth in one swallow, balls deep.

"Oh shit... holy fuck..." he moaned as she deepthroated that long cock without a problem, opening her throat up to him. She felt the head tap the back of her throat as she bobbed her head on the hard cock several times, spit building up in her mouth and leaking out around his shaft and her lips. She never lost focus tho, and kept stroking John in a nice rhythmic pace, causing him to groan as well.

Zita knew she couldn't ignore the other cock for long, and popped her face off the cock she was sucking and began stroking that one, wet with spit and slobber, and turned her face to John's cock, eagerly awaiting the same treatment. She quickly lowered his cock to her open mouth, kissed the head by pressing it against her lips and slipped her tongue out licking all around his mushroom head before deepthroating his cock as easily as she did Jeff's a few minutes before. This went on for a bit, trading one cock in her mouth for the other, back and forth, stroking as she did so. The two men could only take so much of this and the moment the witch Zita had been waiting for came, when she swapped John's hard shaft for Jeff's cock, jeff put his hand on the back of her head, knocking off her black pointy hat, tumbling it to the floor behind her. Until now, both had been willing to let her suck their cocks and stroke them in turn. But now Jeff grabbed her head with one hand to hold her in place and began driving his long shaft into her mouth, over and over; short strokes hitting the back of her throat.

"Hmmmm... hmmf.... hmmmf... hmmf.."

"Oh fuck yes, suck that cock, goddamn woman, take my whole fucking cock in that mouth."

She did, without complaint or trying to stop or slow him down. In fact she tried to show how eager she was for it and moved her head forward, bobbing on his shaft everytime he pushed into her mouth, taking him balls deep every time. She loved how his sack hit her chin with every thrust and would have been happy to continue this way until he came, but John needed attention too.

"Hey, your not the only one who wants to mouth fuck her.."

Jeff let go of her head, and Zita gasped for breath, but only for a moment

"Hmmmf.... ah ah ah.. HMFFF!"

After a few quick breaths John grabbed her head with both hands and shoved his long hard dick deep into her mouth, turning her totally facing him so she couldn't even stroke Jeff's spit soaked cock. He shoved it into her mouth hard, really hard. With both hands on her head, he was fucking her red lipped mouth furiously. All the witch could do was let him, one hand on his thigh to brace herself, with the other slipping between her legs rubbing her slit.

She was so wet and dripping she could feel her wetness running down her thighs into the tops of her thigh high boots, down her legs.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... I'm gonna bust my nut in her fucking mouth... fuck... take my load, witch, take it!"

He burst in her mouth a minor flood of cum, his semen exploding out of his cock, hitting the back of her throat, covering her tongue. With every burst of cum he grabbed her head and pulled her to him, Zita's green face hitting his abdomen four or five times as he shot that many bursts in her mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck,... best mouth fuck ever! Damn, still cumming! No one's ever made me cum like that!"

As his hands held her to him as his cum finally stopped leaking out of his softening cock. When he was finally finished he let her go and leaned on a table to support himself.

"Hmmm yummy cummy in my tummy!"

Still sitting on the first crate, she looked up at both men and had cum on her lips, a little dribbling down her chin, as she rested a moment catching her breath, but by now Jeff was really worked up and wanted to cum in her mouth, too, starting to feel left out since John took total control of mouth fucking the green witch that seemed to love what was happening. And seeing her with cum on her lips drove him crazy.

"You like cum in your mouth? I got cum for you, too then."

He didn't give her time to respond, but grabbed her head just like John did, and rammed his thick shaft into her mouth just as hard as John did, except he held her face to his abdomen, not letting her move at all, as he gave short, hard, forceful strokes into that tight wet mouth. With every thrust of his cock into her mouth, he could hear and feel John's cum squishing and sloshing in her mouth, around his fat cock, and truth be told, it drove him crazy, turning him on even more, which caused him to fuck her eager mouth even harder and faster.

"HMMMFFF! HMFFF! HMFFF!"

"Fuck yes! Fuck fucking this mouth is unreal! You like it? You like how we fucked that mouth? Fuck yes! Fuck this mouth with my fat cock everyday. I know you like my fat cock fucking your throat, the way your fingering that wet cunt of yours. YES!!! YES!! Cumming, cumming.. take that cum, take that fucking cum from my fat cock!"

Take it she did. All of it. Zita stopped fingering herself and grabbed his legs from behind, pulling him even closer to her, shoving his cock even deeper into her mouth and throat as he started squirting his jizz into her. Of course, what they did not, and could not, know, was that what they were giving her wasn't much compared to what she's gotten before, or would be getting later, but Zita was a witch with a some class, and would never let them know, or ever complain about any cum load she received.

Jeff continued to explode in her mouth, but had a request.

"Don't swallow, don't fucking swallow that cum. I wanna see your mouth full of my fucking jizz, open that mouth and show us that mouthful of cum."

When his cock went soft, Zita went to the floor on her knees in front of them and opened her mouth wide.

"Ahhhhh....." Showing them both her mouth full of white sticky cum, sticking her tongue out and showing it covered and coated in jizz, as some dripped off onto her lips and chin.

"Holy fuck, that's hot.. "

She swallowed the whole load in one gulp, licked her lips so they were red again, instead of cum white, wiped the bit that dribbled onto her chin, and licked her fingers clean.

"Hmmmm.... fun and yummy. Sooooo, are you guys done or?"

Zita wanted more. Much more.

"I do love it when men take control. Tell me your not done. You both came a lot; impressive loads, really. But I haven't cum yet, and only my mouth has been stuffed with cock, what about stuffing the rest of me?"

The two delivery drivers looked at her still kind of surprised by all this, and were both mildly surprised that they were both getting hard again, especially with how much and how hard they both came. But with the witch gently stroking both half hard dicks, they were coming to life again.

"Did you bewitch us? Cast a spell on us to keep us hard for you?"

"Ahahaha.... Ahahahaha ( yup, that cackle again). No, a woman's body is magic all by itself isn't it? A woman doesn't need to cast a spell to make a man hard or get him to cum for her; the magic of her body is more than enough, don't you think? And certainly I know my body is lust inducing."

She slipped her robe off her shoulders letting it fall behind her, now completely naked except for her thigh high boots. John and Jeff stood there before her, cocks growing hard as Zita lightly fondled their hanging sacks and gently stroked their shafts, admiring the green skinned body on her knees beneath them. The way her huge breasts hung heavy and firm and plump, nipples hard and pointed. The way her thin waist gave way to round hips, and her plump soft ass spread beneath her as she squatted on her knees. Yup, they couldn't disagree. Her body was definitely lust inducing, and honestly they felt no spell had been cast, and that their senses were simply overwhelmed with their's and her, lust.

Since they stood there in a stunned silence Zita the witch decided she would have to move things along herself, almost annoyed at the two men's inability to take control and make a decision. She took each cock in her mouth one more time for a quick suck, then stood up between them and walked a few paces. If there was one thing a straight man can't resist, it's a woman bent over at the waist, offering herself to be fucked from behind. So Zita bent herself over, looked behind her, and placed one hand on her round ass.

"Well? Did you think I was joking? Or was one cum enough for both of you?"

"Damn, I really want to fuck that ass, get my hands on it and stretch that thing."

"Fuck, look at those wet lips... swollen and begging for a cock."

"Ooohhh, a double penetration? You two are naughty. Well, may I suggest John lay on the floor, and then Jeff is it? Can fuck my big round ass like he wants? It's been some time since a man has asked for that. Hmmm I bet you'll both make me cum quick fucking me like that."

The two of them were quick to comply; either afraid the moment would be lost, that she may change her mind, or just because the thought of double teaming this green sexy witch drove them crazy, I can't be sure, but John threw himself on the floor quick, and as Zita was mounting above him, grabbing his long cock and guiding it to her wetness, Jeff with his thick cock was already behind her grabbing her hips in anticipation of fucking that ass hard and deep. Indeed he was already imagining dropping his load deep between those soft round cheeks.

"Now now, be patient back there, let a girl get a cock in her and in position, I'll stick my ass up for you to take, just give me a minute."

Zita was getting ready to slide John's long cock up inside her and moaning at the thought of feeling it inside her when Jeff stopped her.

"Whoa, wait a sec.. let me rub my cock on that dripping slit to get some lub on me before I tear this ass up."

"Ugh.. yes, fine. Hurry up tho, I want this dick in me already."

Jeff grabbed his thick shaft and from behind ran his hard length between her wet lips, drawing a long moan from the witch.

"Ohhhhh... my.... ohhhhh... you fucking tease... ohhhh..."

"Hehe... hmmm, nice and wet to slide this cock inside this nice tight ass."

Zita went back to crouching over John, grabbing his dick and resting it against her lips, but not sliding him in; she wanted him to do it, and boy was he ready. His calloused hands were on her hips, and his hips were already pushing slightly up towards her. When he couldn't take her teasing anymore (she was sliding her hips back and forth, rubbing his mushroom head against her lips) he grabbed her hips firmly and pulled her down as he pushed his cock all the way into her.

"OH FUCK! YES! AGAIN, AGAIN!"

He did. Several more times, shoving his cock all the in her, her hands on his chest, enjoying the ecstasy of finally having a cock inside her after having blown two and taken their loads in her mouth, she was more than ready to be fucked good and hard, but she couldn't forget there was another hard dick waiting.

"Fuck, this pussy is tight, damn woman, pulling my cock inside you, your so tight."

After a few more hard thrusts he eased up, not wanting to cum too soon; after all, he wanted to enjoy this nice wet tight green pussy for as long as possible, and he knew Jeff was waiting for that ass, and double fucking this green witch with his buddy was a turn on, too.

After he slowed down, and Zita grew accustomed to having a cock buried inside her, even tho she was ready to cum, she held it back, wanting to wait for the one to slide in her ass. She leaned over John, her hands spread at either of his shoulders, and stuck her plump ass up in the air, and pushed her large tits into John's face.

Jeff didn't wait for the invitation, which Zita really didn't want to have to anyway, she just wanted him to take it. He lined his cock up against her back hole, the only one that hadn't been stuffed yet, and grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and opened them, parting them, and pressed his mushroom head against her hole. Relishing the moment he stared at that beautiful ass for a moment, not believing his luck, rubbing his hands on those spread cheeks, squeezing the soft skin of her butt. Finally not being able to take it any more, as John was below grunting as he pushed his dick up inside her, splitting her wet lips with every thrust, Jeff grunted as he pushed his hips forward and rammed half his fat cock inside her ass, making Zita scream and cum at the same time.

"YES! FUUUUUUCk! CUMMING! Oh my god, cumming, cumming, yes, yes, yes... fuck my ass, fuck my ass, yes! Fuck! Cummingggggg!"

Zita couldn't move much. One cock pumping into her wet pussy, another pounding into her ass, her tits bouncing into John's face. He lifted his head a bit to bite and suck on those large soft mounds, her hardened and pointed nipples, sending more orgasmic sensations thru the witches body. Her cum and juices running down his long shaft.

Zita wondered if they had done this before. Jeff now had his entire cock in her ass, as deep as he could get it, and it wasn't long before they had a rhythm going. One pushed in, the other pulled back, over and over again, as she screamed with pleasure at the feeling of two hard cocks buried in her body. She came over and over again, and wanted more. All three of them grunting and groaning at the pleasure, and the two guys were trying not to cum yet, so their pace would be quick, then slow, then quick again. At one point, one would stop fucking her entirely while the other pounded his cock into her, either her pussy or her ass. Zita didn't care, even when the one stopped she could still feel the sensation of the cock buried in her.

Then they did something rather surprising to her. They changed the rhythm again, by the timing of it, it couldn't have been an accident. They both started slamming into her at the same time. Both cocks entering, pushing inside her simultaneously. It pushed her over the edge again. She threw her head back and screamed, arching her back, which had the added benefit of causing the cock in her wet pussy hitting a special spot, and changing the angle of the one fucking her ass, causing the cock heads to almost feel each other inside her, at least that's how it felt to Zita.

"Oh my fucking god, yes, yes, yes! Cumming, cumming, cumming.... don't stop, fuck don't stop. Harder, harder, fuck me harder... more more more... harder!"

No argument. Both men started pistoning as hard as they could. Jeff started smacking her soft ass, and John had a strong grip on her hips, leaving hand prints.

"Yes! Smack my ass. Spank it! Spank that ass! Harder! Harder! More! Fuck my ass harder! Harder! Smack it again! Fuck my ass with that cock! Harder! Oh fuck I want more!"

You could hear Jeff's body slamming and smacking against Zita's plump ass, sweat was pouring down his face, but he didn't care, all he cared about was what she was saying, making her scream, and the fact that he had his cock full buried in the greatest ass he had ever seen, let alone fucked. Meanwhile, John was doing his best to fuck her as hard as he could being beneath her, trying to get as deep as he could, but he could feel his thighs tightening up, and his head getting more and more sensitive; he knew he was gonna cum soon and wouldn't be able to stop it, so he wanted to cum as deep inside that tight wet cunt as he could.

"Oh fuck, that cock is so deep, so fucking deep, yeah, more, more, deeper fuck I want you deeper!"

"Fuck fuck fuck; I'm going to cum already, gonna cum..".

"Oh shit, me too, gonna cum... can't hold it.."

"In me, in me! Fuck, in me.. deep, in me... cum in me.. deep.. want it.. need it.. in me deep... so deep. Give me that cum... all of it! Deep, fuck.. as deep as you can, goddammit, deep inside meeeeeee!"

Zita went over the edge and started cumming hard. Her whole body shook and spasmed, bucking against the two bodies and cocks fucking her; one in her pussy, the other her ass, then

"Oh Fuuuuuck!!!!"

"Oh Fuuuuuck!!!"

Both delivery guys came inside her at the same time. Jeff grabbed her ass and pulled her into him as hard and close as he could, his hard exploding cock balls deep in her ass, while John grabbed her hips and and pushed hard up inside her, pulling her down on his exploding shaft. It put Zita in an awkward position, but comfort didn't matter at the moment, as their cumming made her cum long and hard again, feeling both those cocks unleashing their hot sticky loads inside her. It had been a while since she felt that in her ass, and that's probably why Jeff's cumming turned her on more than John's did. Although he shot his hot load deep in her wet pussy, over and over, not pulling back, but holding that cock deep in her cunt while he drained his balls inside her, same as Jeff was doing in her ass, burying himself deep inside her and ejaculating all his jizz deep in that fine as fuck ass.

All three were panting and breathless, and Zita was still on all fours, arms to John's side, legs spread out over him, tits still in his face that he kept licking and sucking, when she felt the two cocks inside her go soft and slip out... well, one anyway; Jeff had to pull his softening dick out of her ass since when she came she had squeezed her ass together, milking the cum out of that cock for all she was worth. When the cocks pulled out she could feel their cum loads leaking out of her; her pussy dripping and leaking down her inner thigh and legs, and the cum running out of her ass, between her cheeks, and also down her legs. Jeff stood up and let Zita roll off John, laying next to him on the floor, all three catching their breath.

"Holy fuck, that was fun, lets trade positions and do it again, damn, best fuck I ever had, best ass I ever had."

"Fuck yes, I want to fuck that hot ass next!"

Just then, out of the darkness of a side cellar they never noticed, there was a rustling sound, dark wings came fluttering low out of nowhere.

"Caw caw caw caw."

A huge black crow came sweeping down and landed on the table above them, which got Nicodemus's attention as he lightly sprung at the gigantic bird.

"What the fuck?! Where did that thing come from?"

"Oh relax. It's just Edgar, my pet crow."

But what they didn't see, but she did, were the pair of pale yellow eyes, 8 ft above the floor, seemingly floating in the blackness of that same cellar.

"He's telling me it's time for you gentlemen to go. Daylight is sinking fast, and you can't be here after dark."

"Wait, are you married! Is your husband coming home?"

"Ahahahahaha, ahahaha... no I am not married. But I am a witch, with work to do, and these grounds after nightfall are not safe for you. You need to go and quickly. No more fucking the green witch. Come, dress yourselves, I will guide you out."

"Awe man, really?"

They both grumbled and complained as they both wanted more of that body. After that double team and double blowjob, their minds were running wild.

"Well, you said you were staying in the village inn; I recommend staying for 24 hours, the curse will be lifted then; and if you can find it again, come another day, perhaps in a week or so, you'll be welcome then."

"Shit, I'll be here at sun up, stay 'til sundown one week from today!"

"Yes, yes, very well. But really you must hurry. You have no idea the danger your in."

The witch threw her robe around her body, tying it loosely around her waist, which disappointed the two men, since they were enjoying looking at that killer body they had just fucked with cum running down her legs, and grabbed her hat as well as they dressed themselves reluctantly.

Zita the witch guided them back upstairs and to the door which she opened with a wave of her hand, and followed them out into what passed for the drive in front of the old mansion. In the distance a howling could be heard, the howling of a wolf. Over and over it repeated, getting closer everytime.

123456...9