The Witching Hour: A Halloween Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmfff! Hmmmfff! Hmmmmffff!"

Frank did as Lonny had done, that is, be thrust as hard as he could into that wet dripping slit with every burst of cum he released inside her. His cum jetting out in huge spurts, leaking out around him, dripping down his shaft and her thighs, mixed with her own cum, her body tensing and stretching upward with every upward thrust, her screaming around Vlad continuing non-stop.

"Hmmmm. Yes! milk my cock with that cunt! Pull my cock in deeper, grab it with your walls, milk all my cum out! Take it, take every drop... ahhhhh... "

With Frank and the wolf man pushing into, and railing her so hard, forcing her face into him, Vlad's cock was almost permanently down in her tight throat, which proved too much for him to take, his head swelled in her throat and released his sticky load, shooting the first few spurts straight down, which immediately made her cough and choke a bit. After grabbing her head and forcing the first of his load down her throat, he relented and pulled back when she choked to continue filling her mouth, which was already leaking spit, drool, and cum.

"Ah, Zita! There is no better sight than this! A cock in your mouth, cum leaking out, and even better, my cum!"

Zita remembered what was requested and held as much as she could in her mouth without swallowing, knowing all four of them would enjoy watching her spit it out, leaking down over her lips and chin, onto her tits, before showing them all her mouthful before swallowing.

Vlad let his cock continue twitching and pulsing on its own in her mouth until most of his load was released, before grabbing it and stroking the remaining bit out, spurting it on her lips and face.

"Ah ah ah... oh my... fuck... oh my god... oh Hecate... oh my... so good... holy shit... I can't even... so good."

"Finally! Argh! Cumming! Cumming! Zita, give me your face! Cumming!"

Imhotep grabbed Zita's spit and cum soaked chin and raised it to him, his cock centimeters from her skin and began ejaculating right between her eyes, on her nose, her lips, her forehead, everywhere he could get as Vlad was wiping his cum covered cock on her opposite cheek, pressing his head into her skin, smearing cum everywhere that wasn't already covered.

All was over, and everyone was tired and breathing hard, but only Vlad and Imhotep could step away. The wolf man's knot was still holding good and he couldn't move until it settled, which kept Zita mounted on Frank, still leaning on all fours over him, which he took full advantage of, still pushing into her gently and playing with those nice tits hanging above him.

"Oh fuck... that was.. oh my god... amazing... so much... so much... fuck Frank... I don't know... how much more I can take... fuck... never came so much in my life... so much.. "

"Hmmmm. Zita as soon as Lonny can pull out I will release you, but while I'm in you I cannot stop myself fucking you."

"Fuck, I wish... I could take more... all of you again... fuck... so much... so much cock... so much cum... sweet Hecate..."

"Grrr... we're all satisfied Zita. My knot is settling down grrr. I'll be out of your ass in a moment, grrr."

"Oh Lonny, shit, I wish you didn't have too. Feels so good, you in me, grabbing, fucking my ass. And oh my god, feeling you cum in me like that, fuck... you and Frank, those cocks 'fighting' inside me, cumming so close together... ah so good. I'll dream about that for a long time while I finger fuck myself. And Vlad, the taste of that cock, the feel of it in my mouth, my throat, ugh.. and hmmm those balls and that sack in my mouth... the salt and sweat, the taste of your cum...so unique from you. And Imhotep, your slow fucking me right from the start. Your cock is harder than any I've ever had, you always hit the right spot. The smell of your cock and taste, that musty cum... hmmm... I can still smell it and taste it."

"Grrrr.. aroooo! agh.... I'm out, damn I'm out of you grrr... wish I wasn't."

"Ahhhh.... fuck! Oh my god...ah ah ah... I can feel your jizz leaking out of me, damn, a fucking river of cum leaking between my cheeks!"

Now that the wolf man pulled out of the green skinned witches ass, Frank gently (for him) helped lift her off his 14 inch still hard cock, and rolled her over onto the thick soft floor rug and knelt beside her.

"Oh my... I've never leaked so much cum before. I've never been filled like that; not with cock or cum oh my god, so much! Mmmm... yummy!"

Zita reached between her legs with two fingers scooping up globs of cum pouring out of her body and slurped it down. It was so good she decided she wanted more and as she lay there, she scooped from inside her thighs and legs, even running her fingers between her soft fleshy cheeks and slurped it off her fingers, licking them clean every time.

"Fuck I love the taste of cum! What? Why are you staring? Oh... you like watching me scoop your cum out of me and off my body? Like watching me eat it and swallow it? Lick my fingers clean? Yeah? Hmmm.. so good."

"Ah Zita, vatching you makes us vant you more, to cum on you more, give you more. Fuck you again!"

"Caw, caw, caw"!

"Oh Edgar! Thank you! I had nearly forgotten, I've been fucked so well, hehehe."

The crow had flown down from somewhere in the shadows of the ceiling, swooping and perching on the table just above Zita. His warning caw put new life into witch, and she shook off her exhaustion with new purpose.

"It is late, and you're right, there is still much to be done. A curse must yet be lifted."

Frank helped lift Zita to her feet, legs shakey and weak, she had to steady herself on the table for a few moments before moving. The four men around her stood in awe. Her 5'4 frame with wide hips and large firm breasts covered in wet and dried cum, her hair tangled and clumped with dry jizz, and their fresh cum on her face and lips, and leaking out of two holes down her legs. Zita noticed and liked the attention, after all she knew she was gorgeous anyway, and what straight guy doesn't like a woman covered head to foot in cum?

"Edgar, find my robe and bring it please." As she made her way to the cauldron that was still warm to the touch but not hot, the fire dying out hours ago.

Zita leaned over inspecting the contents and taking the stirrer she used, broke up the concoction inside.

"Ha! Perfect. Break this down into a fine powder and I'll be all set... now where is that leather bag? Nicodemus! Bring my leather pouch, please."

"Caw caw caw."

"Ah thank you Edgar, such a dear. And Nicodemus, thank you. Frank could you use your strength and grind this into a powder and get it into this bag?"

"Hmmmm. Of course Zita witch."

Zita threw her black robe on and tied it over and around her cum stained body, a bath would just have to wait, the creatures of the night would have to deal with seeing her covered in dry jizz, so be it.

"Hmmm. Your bag, Zita. Anything else?"

"One last thing only. Open the door thru that passage that leads out, thank you, while I prepare my ride."

She walked to a dusty corner and grabbed her favorite broom, one that has been handed down for generations, reached into a cabinet and took a vial filled with purple powder and dusted the broom over, chanted a few words, and viola! the broom hovered above the floor. Just then a blast of cold air rushed the cellar as Frank opened the heavy oaken doors.

"Now rest up my friends. Before the next night falls, the village below will be free of the curse and will welcome you as I have this night, hahaha... and your 'brides' will have arrived, which I look forward to. Now that I've had all of you, the feel, touch, smell, and taste of a woman... actually women, will be something different, ha! And you all will be able to fuck different holes. Now I am off! Come Nicodemus, take your seat, Edgar are you coming as well?"

Zita side saddled her broom and Nicodemus took his seat behind her, while Edgar perched on her shoulder, ready to go.

"Ah, wait! My hat, I need my hat!"

Edgar flew and grabbed the pointy black hat and dropped it in her hands, perching again on her shoulder.

"Than you Edgar, now we are off!"

Thru the heavy cellar doors the broom went flying, quickly rising in the dark night with blustering winds and flowing clouds, above the trees and their naked branches wavering in the wind she flew, across the low, bright moon her silhouette moved, and other than the blowing wind the only other sound was a loud witch's cackle breaking across the darkness of the night.

'Ahhahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahahaha!"

1...456789