The Witching Hour: A Halloween Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men were talking and asking Zita questions about the fucking she received, when all she needed was for them to go, quickly, and she was losing patience.

"Yes, yes. The fucking was amazing. I loved sucking your two big, hard cocks. You both felt amazing inside me, and yes, I wish there were more time so you could both fuck my ass and my wet pussy. I look forward to your return. But now you are in great danger and I am behind in my work. Go, go!"

"Ok, ok. we're going, sheesh. Just want to make sure you enjoyed it.. are you good? I mean are you safe?"

"Ahahaha, yes, I am safe. But I don't want to have to save you, it would ruin so many things. But don't expect a witch to reveal her secrets. And don't fear. Your cocks and the fucking you gave me, and your cum loads were amazing! I'm already wet thinking of your return. Now go, for your own sakes."

The two men climbed into their truck and turned the key, the engine started reluctantly, John, who was driving, had one last parting comment, delivered with a grin and a chuckle.

"Thanks for everything. Your our favorite delivery. See you in a week Ms. Zita, the green nympho witch."

"Ahahahaha.... and good bye to you two strong virile men, and your lovely lusty cocks. If your not too selfish, bring friends with you next time as well. I look forward to entertaining you again."

With that she watched as they pulled down the drive, just in time, as a huge grey and black wolf came loping up to her side. Standing on all fours, it's head came up to just above her elbow. She lightly scratched behind it's ears, "Behave yourself, wolfie." As she watched and listened as the truck left, making sure there would be no trouble. When she was satisfied that all was well she led the wolf back to the old decrepit abandoned mansion.

Zita and the wolf made their way back down to the cellars below the mansion and as they made their way down the stone stairway, they could hear the heavy thud of boots, even on the muffled rugs that lined the floor. The wolf ran slightly ahead down the steps, the witch a few steps behind. When they reached the candle and fire lit room, they saw a giant of a man, 8 feet tall, with ashen grey skin, pale yellow eyes, with scars and stitching crisscrossing his body. He was dressed in clothes much too small for him, and his rippling muscles showed thru the tattered clothing, his huge cock outlined tight inside the pants he was wearing, as they were too tight to hide that 14 inch beast.

"Ah Frank, you're awake. Excellent! Use that strength of yours and open these crates. Lonny, get yourself on two legs and help your friend out. Stop being ridiculous in your wolf form, and be the man-wolf you are."

"Grrrrr.... grrrr... fine... grrr..."

The wolf stretched his front paws forward, his back paws backward, and a change began. His front paws became huge hairy hands with long sharp claws, and the hind legs grew into hairy feet, also with long claws; when he stood upright, he was close to 7ft, give or take, and a huge, long hairy cock hung low between his legs.

"Hmmm. Too much fire down here, witch. Dangerous."

"Ugh. Frank, I know you don't like fire, but believe me, you are safer with these candles down here than the shoddy electricity upstairs throughout the house. Now stop trying to put them out."

Frank and Lonny ( 'Frank' because it was easier than Frankensteins monster, and 'monster' just seemed rude, and Lonny because, well, wolfie seemed too childish and silly to call a werewolf, but the pet name Lonny would keep him in his place, and it was also out of some affection), began breaking the boards and ripping out the nails of the two crates. The one on the floor containing a black mahogany coffin, the one leaning on the wall a cedar wood sarcophagus engraved with gold.

"Now be dears and pry them open. Your friends have been traveling for some time and could use a hand."

"Mmmmm.. anything else witch Zita?"

Of all these supernatural beings, Frank was the easiest to get along with. In spite of what's been written, he was most compliant, as long as respect and decency were given, he would do whatever was asked, oh and as long as his lust was satisfied, boy did he like to tear up an ass... but you could say the same about all of them, but Frank was definitely the easiest to deal with.

"No Frank. Relax for a bit, until these two wake up and loosen up for what I need you all for. Have some ale or wine and relax. I think Edgar has missed you."

The pet crow flew over and perched on his massive square shoulder, and he reached a gentle finger up and pet the bird.

"Caw, caw, caw."

"Mmmmm... Edgar, it's been a long time old friend." He spoke slow and deep, a rumbling voice, unused to much interaction.

"Grrr... grrrr.... what do you need all four of us for? Grrrr... surely my cock would satisfy you.. grrr...." Lonny's voice was as you would expect. Throaty, grumbly, gravelly, always sounded cranky and annoyed. And yes, always horny, ready to knot his cock in anyone.

"Ugh. The four of you... look if I didn't need all four of you, I would still want all four of you. You know I prefer more than one; actually as many as I can get. Besides, you already know why. Now have a drink and be patient, don't annoy me."

With all this banter going on, the figure in the coffin wearing an impeccable black tux, sat himself upright and rested his arms on the edge of his coffin.

"Vell, I see I have arrived. Vitch Zita, it has been a long time. Next time perhaps find a better shipping company. I feel as though I have been knocked about by Frank for a bit." He spoke with a thick Transylvanian accent.

"Next time then, Vlad, you pay the gold for your transport, or simply travel without your coffin. I have beds you know. You don't have to bring that thing with you everywhere."

"What's with all the racket? Even thru my linen wrappings your noise is deafening." The mummy spoke with a dry, raspy, almost dusty, voice, very faint and soft, unless he was angry, or fucking, then his voice would grow deep and heavy.

"Imhotep, you are not in a temple, deal. If you don't like noise, then I presume you don't want to make this witch scream tonight?"

"Oh I didn't say that. I just need a moment to adjust. It's different in my sarcophagus is all."

He back tracked his complaint quickly enough, which made Zita smile. Men are all the same, no matter where or when they are from.

"Now leave me be for a few moments, I need to enchant my crystal bowl before we begin. Drink and get reacquainted while I busy myself."

Zita busied herself, holding up the bowl made of pure crystal, a thing of great power in the hands of a witch with the right spells, otherwise just something pretty to look at. She raised it up and mumbled incoherent words none could rightly hear. When she was done, she placed it on a table set close to her simmering cauldron, which had a pentagram carved on the surface. She checked the simmering liquid, giving it a quick stir. Zita couldn't help but over hear the conversation going on behind her..

"There is a village near, is there not. Perhaps vee should go and give a visit to the inhabitants."

"Grrrr... I'm with Vlad. My cock needs to knot someone, it's been a while.. grrr...."

"Yes, my wrappings are cum stained from having to take care of myself, hard to do in a sarcophagus; I too, could use some human relief."

"Mmmmmm and I haven't had an ass in a while. Let us go, then."

Zita the witch was getting seriously annoyed now, and let it show.

"No. No and no. No. You needn't terrorize and frighten the poor villagers. They are already cursed. You are here specifically to fuck the hell out of me and give me your cum so I can break the curse. After I do that, you can go to the village. They will welcome you with open arms, and mouths, and legs, and yes Frank, open asses as well, from both women and men, and those who are yet different than that. It is far better to be welcomed, and given what you crave, freely, rather than terrorizing, sheesh. Do none of you remember what we talked about thru our last crystal ball meeting? I simply need time, and the ingredient to finish my concoction, boil it down to a powder, and spread it thru the air. By tomorrow night, the villagers' libidos and sex drives will be free and unleashed, no inhibitions, I promise. Now behave yourselves, or else."

They looked around sheepishly, at the floor, at each other, then Vlad noticed something.

"Ah! Is that garlic? And wolfsbane I see!"

"Oh for fucks sake..."

"Grrrrr... wolfsbane.. grrrr... is that a silver stake! Grrrrr....!"

"Please... don't be ridiculous. You people are so weird with your phobias. Get over yourselves! I need the garlic and wolfsbane for my potion. And that 'silver stake' is a cutting knife; I use it to cut my flowers and roots and what not. If I were looking to end you, I certainly wouldn't need those things."

"Oh really? And how vould you go about that? The four of us are very powerful."

"Ugh. Vlad, all of you. Let me remind you of my lineage. On one side, I can trace back to Morgan Le Fey, to the Sybil, to Medea herself. On the other, all the way back to Hecate. There is no being as powerful as a witch. Vlad, in a word I could make you mortal; Imhotep, I could turn you into a pile of dust in three words; Lonny? I could end your ability to change, making you completely mortal; and Frank, my dear Frank, it pains me to say it, but I could undo your stitching in moments, leaving you a pile of body parts on my floor, making that 14 inch cock your so proud of useless. And lets not forget how many of my family thru the generations have helped you, and how many women of my family you all have fucked throughout the years and generations, including me multiple times. And how many times have my family and myself helped all of you, sometimes saving you? Why would I want to end you? Any other questions?"

"Grrr... if your so powerful how come.. grrr... you needed two measley humans grrr... to move these crates?"

"Do you know so little about straight men? Simply put, I wanted those cocks as a warm up. What better way to appeal to a man than making him feel needed? Especially his physical strength? It turns a man on, and makes him desire a woman even more. No need for witchcraft for that."

"Hmmmm puny cocks. Your ass didn't even hurt after. I saw."

"Frank, it's not always about size. Besides, they are normal humans. Their cocks were very satisfying; in fact, I look forward to their return so I may have them again. They knew what they were doing, and made me cum multiple times. Now, stop the nonsense and let's get down to the reason for us being here tonight."

"Vait! Vhere are my 'brides', vhy have they not arrived?"

"Mmmmm... and mine? Where is she?"

"You are all being difficult. Ok so Vlad and Frank, your 'brides' will be arriving tomorrow just in time for the curse to be lifted, so they may partake in what will surely be the largest orgy ever, maybe the longest as well. I'll share your cocks and cum then, but for now I need your loads for the potion. A woman's cum does me no good for this potion, only a man's will work. And for at least one night I want your cocks for myself, I don't want to share. Frank, your 'bride' loves a mans' hands in that crazy hair of hers and being force fed cum by the gallon; she'll get plenty when the curse is lifted; Vlad, your 'brides' will get all the cock and pussy they could dream about, but I won't share you four tonight. What doesn't go in the cauldron, goes in me, or on me, if you like, but I'm not sharing."

Zita had known for years that supernatural beings were difficult and argumentative, but it didn't make it any easier. Deep down she had affection for all of them, after all, she has fucked them all together numerous times, as well as individually, although tonight they were being unusually difficult.

"Now, what I need from all of you. I know it's hard getting turned on when I'm being practical, but I need your semen. Lots of it. My potion requires a ton of the most potent semen known, which would be all of yours, mixed and combined together, along with my other ingredients. I need you four to bukkake the fuck out of me, pouring your copious amounts of cum on my body so I can scoop as much as I can into this crystal bowl; hopefully you can give me three bowls worth, but two would probably work."

This crystal bowl that Zita had cast a spell over took two hands to hold, so it was fairly large and would certainly hold a great amount of cum. So yes, she was asking a great deal from these four old friends.

"Now this bowl could hold the semen of at least 100 human men, so yes, I am asking a lot, but I know you are all capable, and I definitely know my body can inspire you. Also, it must be your first loads, which are the most potent, at this most potent time of year. Again, I hate to be clinical, but it can't be helped. After You dump enough cum on me to fill this bowl two or three times, you can fuck me and cum wherever you want, as much as you want, as rough as you want, agreed? Good, now I propose a blowbang. I'll kneel on the floor and suck all your huge, monstrous, pun intended, cocks all at once, ahahahaha!"

The joke she made brought out that high pitched cackle that was so her, it was practically a trade mark. Zita stood between all four of these giant men with giant cocks, the littlest being 11 inches, with girths that would make most women hesitate. She removed her robe, not wanting to waste any cum that would soak into it and become useless. As she was removing her robe, revealing her tight, gorgeous, sexy, lust inspiring body and kneeling on her knees, still wearing her thigh high black leather boots and resting her plump ass on her legs, Imhotep had an idea.

"I need to get my dick wet. How about you sit on my hard cock and ride me while blowing the others?"

"If you cum inside me, so help me Imhotep, I'll wrap you so tight and shove you back in your sarcophagus, you won't be able to stain your linens with cum ever again, then ship you back to Egypt and rebury you somewhere no one will find you, hear me?"

"Of course. Only on you until you fill your bowl. I promise you, by the name of holy Isis, I swear. No cumming in you until you say."

"Okay, then. Give me those cocks, gentlemen, I'm hungry like you wouldn't believe."

In truth, Zita liked this arrangement. She was still wet from the double team earlier in the night, which just whetted her appetite for cock in every way, in all her holes. She definitely wanted a cock inside her, so this was perfect, and only three to blow, so jerk two and suck one, perfect.

Imhotep sat in the middle of a floor rug a few feet away from the roaring fire, better to see by, as Zita, our hero witch, stood in front of him, legs spread over his, her back to him, and began lowering herself, juices already running and dripping; she couldn't wait; and the other three stood one to each side, and Lonny with his hairy cock in front of her. Zita, crouched over Imhotep, lowered herself and felt Imhotep's hard cock touch her lips.

"Whoa whoa whoa... what the fuck?"

"What is it Zita? What's wrong?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Unwrap that thing. I only do bareback."

"Oh, right. I forget. I get so used to linens, I forget."

"Senile old man, ahahaha!"

He unwound the linen wrapping up his stiff cock, revealing his 11 inches, with a girth so wide Zita would have trouble wrapping her petite hand around it. When he finished, Zita lowered herself slowly on it, glad she had a warm up fucking earlier.

"Oh fuuuuuuk... shit, yes, oh my god.... so good.."

"Ohhh thought you'd enjoy a hard experienced dick in you while you blow the others, and gods did I miss being inside you. Nothing in all the sands of Egypt compares to sliding my hard cock up inside your wet slit."

"Fuck Imhotep, so sweet. Usually I want a rough fuck, but this slow stroke your giving me is unfucking real... shit..."

The mummy was holding her down gently by her hips and pushing up slowly into her, long slow strokes, feeding her slit all 11 inches of himself.

"Well I wouldn't want to keep the others from enjoying that mouth of yours while I'm inside you, besides, if I were really fucking you I'd probably cum too soon."

Zita enjoyed the slow fuck for a bit, getting a feel for his rhythm before taking a dick in her mouth, and one in each hand; besides, she wanted a few moments of pleasure just for her before pleasuring everyone else. Don't make a mistake. She loved pleasuring as many cocks as she could get around her, but it was nice to have some focus just on her for a bit.

As she settled on Imhotep's cock and got used to his fucking pace, she reached out to each side of her, where Frank and Vlad took her hands and wrapped them around their hard shafts, using her hands to stroke themselves, face level, moving at a quick stroke. A few more moments to adjust; with every new cock added Zita took a moment to maintain pace and rhythm, hoping to avoid too many awkward moments. As she took her time enjoying a slow easy fuck, cock gliding gently and easily inside her, and two big, hard shafts, one in each hand, her breathing picking up, heaving her large tits, and in great anticipation of all the things that were going to happen tonight; to her, in her, and on her ( the bukkake was a special turn on, most men, even in groups, loved cumming inside her), and watching Lonny, the large, bulky man-wolf standing in front of her, stroking his hairy cock right in front of her, she couldn't wait for that first blast of cum on her face, but first she had to swallow that thing; and that made her mouth water.

"Hmmmmm.... I've missed this, these cocks, you all fucking me, making you all cum for li'l 'ole me... you four making me scream and cum, over and over... hmmm... the feel of these in me all night.. oh my god...."

"Grrrr... grrrrr.... I've been waiting to get this cock in your mouth.... grrr... "

"Hmmmmm your hand is soft Zita, feels good."

"Ves, very very good. Vaiting for your soft vet mouth on my shaft...."

"Mmmmm Lonny.... I'm waiting...."

Zita, being gently rocked on the mummy's cock, her hands stroking two to the side of her, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, a string of saliva already hanging from her pink tongue.

"Ahhhhh..... waiting, wolfie... ahhhhh...."

The man-wolf approached her and with one gigantic hairy hand pushed her pointy hat off and palmed the top of her head and pulled her face towards his large 12 inches holding it straight at her mouth with his other.

"Grrrr.... grrrrr.. grrrrrr....."

Pulling her head to him until his head touched her tongue that was still sticking out, and with a sudden move thrust his hips and pushed 8 of his inches straight into her mouth.

"Arggghhh.... argghhhhh.... grrr... roar..."

"HMMMF......hmmmf.... hmmmf..... hmmmf..."

He rocked her head back and forth, riding his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, until he finally felt his head hit her throat, her face into his stomach, smushing her nose against him.

"Hmmmf.... hmmmmf.... hmmmf...."

"Grrrr..... best mouth ever... best cock sucker.... grrr... love fucking this mouth with my hairy cock.. grrr.. "

"Hmmmf..... hmmmf... hmmmmf....."

He wasn't stopping or letting up, but kept thrusting and pushing his cock in, fucking her mouth, hair covered sack swinging so low it was below her chin. He stood before her fucking her face with one hand on her head, looking down at her, watching his cock slide between her red lips.

"Vhat a sight, volf man, vatching you fuck her mouth is driving me insane."

"Grrrr.... wait your turn, Vlad, grrrr...."

"Hmmmm easy, Lon, he was just saying. Watching Zita suck cock is enough to drive anyone insane."

Zita pulled off, feeling a need to diffuse this situation. Though having four men fighting over is flattering, she didn't want it to happen.

123456...9