The Witching Hour: A Halloween Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zita, Zita... fuck... suck it, suck me... yes."

"Hmmmm... hmmmm.... yummy... love sucking a hard cock, so fun."

Zita did love sucking cock, cock of all kinds. Sweaty ones, big ones, huge ones, small ones, clean ones. She loved the differences in cocks, for they are all different. Some veiny ( she loved how she could feel the veins on her lips, and the contours of them with her tongue); every cock tasted different, felt different, smelled different, as did the cum from all those cocks. Like this one, for instance. It tasted a bit like parchment and linen, but hard as a granite rock used to build temples in the desert. His scent reminded her of desert air around an oasis. His cum had a hint of flavor like myhr, and she loved it.

These thoughts were going thru her mind when she felt pressure on the top of her head as his hand began pushing her down on his shaft. She breathed thru her nose, puffed out her cheeks going down, and when she had all of his length in her mouth, in she sucked, tightening her jaw and mouth, sucking, sucking hard, pulling her head up slowly, dragging her lips up his long shaft as he pushed his hips up at the same time. Zita began using her hands, taking him at his base with one and giving short strokes as she bobbed up and down on his cock, the other playing with his sack and balls, rolling them in her hand, squeezing gently, coaxing them to make and release her liquid treat.

"Hmmmmf... hmmmmf.... hmmmf... "

"Oh fuck, Zita, oh fuck... your hands, your mouth.. fuck..."

The other three watching all were mindlessly stroking there eternally hard shafts, watching intently.

"Hmmmm watching those lips take a cock, makes me jealous."

"Grrrr... lucky mummy... grrrr... all to himself.. grr.."

"I fucking love vatching her as much as having her. I could cum in my own hand vatching this and not care. Her moans alone haunt my dreams."

"Mmmmf... mmmmmf.... mmmmf..."

The mummy was getting more and more worked up, watching Zita swallow his cock, her big brown eyes looking up at him as she sucked and stroked him. Her moans, her movements, her soft hands were driving him crazy, that and he had her all to himself.

"Yes, yes, suck my cock, my fat cock, take it, take it all. Feed on it, take it, take it witch! Love my cock, love how I shove it in your mouth, your fucking throat, your fuckable mouth!"

He started pushing harder, thrusting his hips up, holding her by her hair, her hands now on his legs, just keeping herself steady.

"Hmmmff... hmmmmf.... *pop*... fuck yes, more.. ah... ah.. ah... fuck this mouth until you cum, flood my mouth with your cum. Make me choke on that fat cock, all that cum, make me swallow it and chok--- hmmmf!"

Holding her by a handful of her silver and purple hair, he pushed back in, his head hitting her throat, over and over, again and again.

"YES! YES! Take this hard cock! Fuck your mouth belongs on my cock, my shaft belongs in your mouth! I own this shit, it's mine! Your mouth is mine to fuck, mine to cum in, mine to flood! It's mine! I'll fuck this mouth when I want, as hard as I want! I'll cum in it when I want. You'll take what I give you and fucking love it!"

"Hmmf.. hmmmf.. *pop* yes! Fuck this mouth! Always fuck this mouth. Give me what I want... hmmmf!"

'Going to cum! Going to cum! Don't swallow a drop, not one fucking drop! No spilling! Fucking take it! Take my cum witch! Taste it! Take iiiittttttt!"

"Feed me, feed me! Hmmmmfff!"

Zita couldn't talk anymore. Her mouth was being flooded with an extreme amount of mummy cum being poured into her mouth. Zita tried hard to comply and do what she was told, hold all that cum without swallowing or dripping any, but there was just too much, and with the cock still in her mouth she started choking on it and coughing it up around his shaft, spilling his semen out around and thru her tightened lips.

"Caugh, caugh,* *choke, choke*.

"Fuck, so good, your mouth feels so good, don't want to stop."

"Mmmmm.... mmmmmm."

So he didn't; he gave a few more thrusts, his cock swishing and splashing in her cum filled mouth, forcing more of it out around his shaft and her puckered sucking lips. Zita eventually had to tap his leg, letting him know she had to stop, that she couldn't take anymore, that her mouth and throat were drowning in his load and he needed to pull out of her mouth.

*Pop!* "Ahhhhhh."

As she opened her mouth a second time tonight to show how much cum she had in her mouth. There was so much she couldn't stick her tongue out, but just hold it back, head thrown back, as all four of them gathered round to see, and still the white stickly fluid came leaking out over her bottom lip. For fun and for show, she gurgled the load he deposited, held it there, threw her arms up to ask what she should do with it.

"Ah, she vants to know, Imhotep, vhat you vant her to do. Swallow it or spit it up?"

"Grrr... swallow.. grrr."

"Mmmmmm spit it up on her tits."

"I wonder... oh! An idea! Zita, spit half out on your huge tits, hold half, and let the others stick their cocks in that fuckable cum hungry mouth, swishing the cum around inside with their dicks."

An enthusiastic "Uh huh!" is all she could manage. Zita let half her mouthful of sticky jizz leak out of her mouth, supporting her breasts with her hands holding them up, spilling the seed all over her tits, making them slippery and dripping with the mummy's cum; it poured over her mounds, onto her nipples, and slowly leaked between, down to her stomach. When she figured she'd released half she raised her head up, open mouthed, to show them she still had a fair load in there, but now she could stick her tongue out, and she did. One after another, as they crowded around her, they put their hard dicks once again in her mouth, pushing in and sloshing the cum around their shafts in her mouth. The force of those cocks in her mouth pushed the cum down her throat, forcing her to swallow it, flexing her throat muscles around all four cocks she was taking, pulling them further into her mouth and into her throat. None of them stayed in long, pulling out in quick succession, one after another, but each taking multiple turns. Zita's mouth wasn't easy to walk away from, or an easy thing to give up. She knew that because she loved doing it, and because of her skills at sucking dick, her mouth was extremely addicting, and she was proud of it. Finally,

"Ah Zita witch, your mouth skills are amazing! But let us give your jaw a break. Swallow the cum left, along with the precum we all just added, and rest for a moment."

"Grrrr... shame. But there will grrr be more grrr."

"Ves! Most certainly. But now I vish to fuck those tits, putting my long hard shaft between them."

"Mmmm I'm ready to fuck her other two holes."

"Grrr... I'm gonna lick that wet pussy before any of you cum inside her... grrr..."

*Gulp, gulp, gulp!* "Ah.. three swallows to get that thick ball juice down my throat. Wow! That was a lot of fun, and a lot of cum! Good idea by the way, sloshing the cum in my mouth with all your cocks. That was new, and fun! Never thought of that before, glad you did, Imhotep. Gonna remember that one. Now, where are we with Vlad's and Lonny's ideas? I could definitely be eaten out, and haven't had a dick between my tits all night, they feel deprived of all this fun!"

Vlad didn't hesitate; he took the witch by her arms raising her from the floor, scooped her up and put her on her back on a large table away from the fire.

"Oh my.... service! Can't wait until you service me with that vampire cock, ahahah!"

"It's coming, vitch Zita, but first your large tits need my cock between them, and my cum all over them. The old stuff is drying already."

"Hmmmm can't wait. Squeeze them together and fuck them hard! Oh, and wolfie? Even if the cum is drying on my skin, other parts of me are very, very wet. Too much, actually, lap it up some?"

"Grrrr... I definitely need to eat, Zita. Grrr I'm hungry and your pussy is always good grrr."

Vlad levitated himself over the table and straddled her chest, placing his cum coated cock between her soft breasts, but before fucking them, he first grabbed them, squeezed them, caressed them, massaging them. Leaning forward he playfully sucked on one, then the other, biting lightly, licking and sucking those amazing green pointed nipples, so very sensitive to the touch, making Zita squeal in delight. The wolfman, meanwhile, crouched on the floor under her legs, ( the witch's green plump ass was barely on the table, legs dangling off) placing them on his broad hairy shoulders. He sniffed her scent with his shortened snout; ( in man wolf form, he had a short snout, in pure wolf form a long one) before using his tongue on her.

"Grrr, as sweet smelling as I grrr remember."

"Hmmmm and as sweet tasting, too, if you would stop wasting time and eat me already."

In anticipation her hips were already involuntarily moving slightly, waiting for that dry course tongue to lap up her juices. You see, werewolves go after women in movies because they're hungry... and horny, but in movies violence is more acceptable than sex, so they pretend werewolves and vampires are blood thirsty, when really they just want to eat pussy, get laid, get blown; sure they bite, but that's just because they like it rough. And of course the hero of our story, the green skinned witch Zita knew all this, like she knew Frank just wanted to get blown and fuck ass, and the mummy? Well, he was always looking for sex to forget about his long lost love from a few thousand years ago. It's not his fault someone woke him up to remember his lost love he'll never have again. Really it has nothing to do with violence and evil from any of them. And the 'brides'? They were there to cure the loneliness in the early years, now sex crazed nymphos in their own right. Moving on.

Vlad had his cock between those soft fleshy mounds and was pushing them together, wrapping them around his shaft, enjoying the feel of Zita's skin pressed against his hardness. Kneeling over her he began to push up between them, his head swelling with every push up towards her head which she was trying to hold up to watch, but it was hard to keep that position for long.

"Oh Vlad, the weight and pressure of your cock feels sooo good there.. hmmmm fuck my tits, my big soft tits, I love how it feels, your cock sliding between them."

"Zita, you make my cock feel amazing. And vatching myself ride between your mounds drives me crazy."

Just then the wolfman slid his tongue between her wet lips, tasting her for the first time.

"Grrrr.. hmmmgrrrr."

"Oh shit, Lonny, Lonny, oh shit, damn, fuck... yes..."

"Grrr, like that? Grrr knew you would, hehe."

He licked again, his broad, dry, rough tongue sliding over her wetness. It felt a little rough, not like sandpaper rough, but rough. Zita loved it; the broadness and dryness meant not a drop of her juices would escape him. The wolf man would swallow every drop her body made. Faster and faster he licked, up her lips, to her clit. That's where she really liked his tongue. The weight of it put pressure on her button, but not too much; enough that it almost hurt, but not quite, the way she liked it. And it was long, so his licks would go on and on, and when he tongue fucked her? Forget it, it was almost like a long semi hard cock, without the pounding, but a soft gentle insertion and stroking. The dryness and stickiness of it also caused it to stick a little, especially on her clit, prolonging the sensation and intensifying her sensitivity, making her cum quicker, and prolonging her orgasm.

"Hmmm, Lonny, yes, yes, fuck yes, that tongue of yours, fuck I've missed it; by Hecate I could do this all night."

The wolf man was licking fiercely, getting hungrier and hungrier with every lap of his tongue. His large hairy hands were now gripping her thighs, claws digging in to her skin, giving Zita a new sensation.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... yes, yes, yes, oh fuck... "

Vlad had a front row seat to her facial expressions, as he sat over her, shoving his cock between her tits, and he was so long, his tip almost hit her neck every time he pushed up. She had tried watching him fuck her tits but couldn't hold her head up, Frank noticed and decided to help. Stepping up to the side of the table, raising and holding her up, supporting her neck, Vlad decided to push into her lips with every thrust, titty fucking her, and getting his head kissed, sucked, and licked st the same time.

"Mmmm Vlad, it's almost a tease, your cock... (oh fuck, Lonny, yes... ) hitting my... ( Oh shit, lick my pussy, fuck yes, eat me, lick me till I cum.. fuck that's amazing) lips, but not (more, fuck more, don't stop, don't you dare stop eating my wet cunt) getting that cock in my mouth.. fuck I love being teased.. ( Lonny! Yes, yes, yes....) with your cock. You like my tits? Like ( oh my god, oh my god, almost.. Lonny, almost) fucking my tits? Want to cum on them? Want to ( Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...) spray your jizz all over my tits?"

"Ah, Zita, I cannot vait to vatch you cum, vhile I fuck your tits, cum for the volf man, Zita, then I cum all over your tits your face, your mouth. Cum--"

"OH FUCK! CUMMING! All over your tongue, Lon, all over your hairy face! Fuck yes! More! More! Stick it in, tongue fuck meeeeee hmmmf!"

*Lick, lick, lick*. *slurp, slurp, slurp.*

"Grrrr... grrrr... so sweet and delicious. Grrr I love eating pussy, especially grrr, yours."

While the wolf man ate the witches pussy, slurping her juices and cum, and Vlad was fucking her tits, Frank got bored watching and, being as tall as he was, was able to comfortably get his 14 inch cock close enough to Zita to turn her head and shove a good 5 inches into her mouth, and stroke himself while she sucked on it and scream out her orgasm around his shaft.

"Hmmmm. Until I can fuck your ass, your gonna suck my cock!"

"Hahaha... one eating her, another in her mouth, and I fucking her tits, vonderful!"

*Pop!* "Ah... ah... fuck! Lon, Don't stop! Oh my god it feels so good, so fucking good! Make me cum more, more! Eat my cum, lick it, slurp it! Fucking tongue fuck me... hmmmf."

Frank shoved his cock in her again, half pushing in, half stroking, while Vlad's dick was practically hitting her chin, his hands hard on her tits, grabbing and gripping as his thrusting grew more intense. Lonny? Well, he did as he was asked, pushing his long wide tongue up inside that pussy, taking her juices, and drinking them up, loving all of it, as her hips were grinding into his face. If she could have, she would be shoving his face against her wet slit; as it was she did wrap her legs around his head and pulled him in, locking him there so he couldn't stop... not unlike Frank holding her head as he had his cock in her mouth.

"Ah, close Zita, so... close... almost... your tits.... are going... to make... me.."

*Pop* "Yes, cum on me.... (oh fuck, oh fuck I'm going to..) cum on my... ah... ah.... face... ah... Lon... ah... oh my god... my tits, cum on my... ah... ah... oh fuck... oh fuck... yes, yes, yes... cover me in your cum... with me... fuck Lonny... with me Vlad... oh shit..."

"Cumming Zita!"

Vlad pushed her tits together tight and hard, his hand prints in red on her skin. As he thrust up between them a jet of warm cum shot up hitting her neck and splattering her and him. Another thrust and her cleavage was covered, cum pooling up between her tits, still he pushed his cock thru it, coating his own cock in his cum. Raising himself he took his cock in his hand and stroked it, splattering her tits, then her face, then as she came...

"YES! Oh fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Cumm--- ahh... ahhh."

Vlad aimed right at her mouth, shooting multiple cum blasts into her mouth as she screamed out her orgasm, her own juices squirting right into the wolf man's mouth.

"Grrrr mmmmm.... " *Slurp, slurp, slurp*

"Ahhh... ahhh..... " *swallow, swallow* " Hmmm Vlad, your cum is so fucking good... give me more? Ahhhh.."

"I always have more cum Zita."

Putting his cock in her mouth he stroked a few times and shot two more shots into her mouth, and held his cock there until she swallowed it.

"Ah, such a good vitch, svallowing all that cum."

"Hmmm. Take my cock now Zita."

"Ah... ah.. ah.. fuck, so much..."

She was trying to catch her breath after her orgasm, and tit fuck cum shot, with, however briefly, two more cocks in her mouth.

"Oh shit, Frank... hmmm give me that dick, shove that whole thing in my mouth. Make me suck your massive balls, let me swallow your cock again."

Zita was rolling over onto her stomach getting ready to take that dick again, when the wolf man grabbed her legs and spun her across the short way of the table.

"Grrrr... suck his cock, grrr.... but I'm knotting you, grrr.. fill your cunt with my cum grrrr."

He leapt on the table and grabbed her hips, pulling her ass up to him while he went on his knees behind her. Before she could react, Frank palmed her head, and had his cock against her lips, ready to feed her his cock again.

"Yes! My second fucking tonight! Knot me, knot me good with that hairy cock. Fill me with your cum, your hmmmf!"

Frank shoved his cock straight into her throat, a hand on each side of her head, he held her face there, and began slamming into her throat, while Lonny lined his huge hairy shaft against her wet slit, grabbing her hips, leaning over her back, and slammed himself into her, hard. So hard you could hear his hairy sack slam against her skin.

"HMMM! HMMM! HMMMM!"

The witch was screaming in pleasure around the huge cock slamming into her mouth, slamming so hard you could hear her face smack against his abs.

*Smack! Smack! Smack!* While the wolf man split her wet lips open, dividing her, spreading her apart with his hairy monstrous cock, claws digging into her hips as he entered her from behind.. of course doggy style, what did you expect?

"Grrrr.. snarl, snarl, grrr.... hrmmpf hrmmmp." As he railed her from behind, slamming himself hard against that bouncy, soft round ass, so hard that everytime he pulled back Zita's body pulled back off Frank's 14 inches buried in her mouth, only to have it crammed back down her throat with every forward thrust into her. Her juices were flowing fast and the force of the wolf man's cock entering her had them squishing and splattering out around that hairy hard shaft. Her drool and spit covered Frank, dripping out and down her chin, this was the hardest fuck yet, but there would be harder to come.

"Hmmmmm. How do you like that Zita? Lon reaming your cunt, me, your mouth!? Take it.. argh... TAKE IT! Take these cocks in your holes! We're going to fuck you like this all night! Take it!"

""Ah.... ah.... ah... FUCK! Fucking love it! More, MORE! Fuck! Harder. HARDER! Fuck make it hurt.... YES! Fuck my holes with those cocks! Mo---hmmmffff! hmmmmmf!'

"GRRRR!" *Roar, roar, snarl, snarl.*

The werewolf was growling and snarling, pounding into her, gripping her hips. He leaned over her more, pulling her hips up against him, she responded by grinding her ass against him, taking him a little deeper, he slid his hands over her cum stained skin and reached beneath her, taking her tits into his giant, hairy hands, cupping and squeezing them hard, tightening his grip on her, his face now next to her ear. Always huffing and puffing, growling and snarling, his cock knotted inside her, expanding to fill her. This position offered him a great view of just how much Frank's 14 inches filled her mouth; it's girth about stretched her lips and jaw to her limit, in fact he had no idea how she took it at all, even watching him fuck her mouth, he couldn't believe it, but seeing her like that made him even crazier.

Zita wanted to look up at Frank as her mouth was pushed over his cock by Lon, but the position she was in, and force of the fucking, and Frank's hands on her head, holding her face steady to eat his cock, prevented it. She loved looking a guy in the eyes as she sucked a cock, it was such a turn on watching their reactions; but her current situation prevented it as the wolf man was over her back covering her, arms and hands wrapped around her squeezing and squishing her large tits.

1...34567...9