The Witching Hour: A Halloween Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*POP* "Ah.. ah.. ah.... ok, fellas, relax. Whew. It's not our first time. I'll blow you all, because I want to, need to, definitely want to. You'll all get your dicks wherever you want them, and I'll swallow everyone's cum. There's plenty of ti--"

The wolfman grabbed her head and pushed hard into her mouth, with both hands on her now, and began fucking between her lips faster and harder.

"Hmmmf..... hmmmf.. HMNMFFF!"

As he shoved, and held, his cock deep in her throat.

"GRRRRRR... fucking amazing.... GRRRR...."

"AH.... ah... ah.... "

He released her, pulling his cock out, and rubbed it on her lips while she held her face up, a closed lip smile, letting him rub his cock on her face. He then took it and lightly slapped her with it,*smack!* *smack!* *smack!* her cheeks, her lips, before pushing back into her mouth. After a few more hard strokes into her mouth, he pulled his long hairy cock out.

"Grrrr... I'll cum too soon... suck on the others, grrr.. then we can cum at the same time... grrr."

"Hmm, fun! Like that idea, Vlad? Frank? Who wants my mouth more right now?"

"Ves, good idea, man-volf. A cum bath from us all at once."

Before he could respond more, Frank grabbed her head, palming her the same way Lonny did and turned her face towards himself and Zita took his cock willingly, eagerly, using her own hand to stuff her mouth.

"Hmmmm Zita, only your ass is better than your mouth, hmmm."

"Ahaha.. glad you enjoy both... hmmmmf... hmmmf... now shove this 14 incher down my throat, hmmmf... hmmmf..."

"I am not sure vhat turns me on more; vatching you suck and choke on a cock, or being the von to choke you vith a cock."

"Wish I could see and watch more but fucking you while you suck dick is a turn on."

"Mmmmm.... mmmf.... mmmf..."

Zita was feeling good, really good, and getting into a rhythm with everyone and began rocking her hips back and forth on the mummy's cock buried deep inside her. Her rocking motion while sucking off cock was driving them all crazy.

"Witch Zita, your skills are impeccable. It's astounding what your doing to my cock, your pussy is grabbing and squeezing, your rocking motion rubbing your cervix on my head... "

Of course she couldn't respond, being stuffed two ways, especially with Frank's 14 inches not just hitting her throat, but actively going into it; she was literally swallowing dick. Those inches were making her choke and gag, her eyes rolling back, and closed, watering, spit coming out of the corners of her red lips.

"If I vatch much more of this I'm going to cum just seeing this... damn she is fun to vatch."

"Grrrrr... right? I can't stop stroking my hairy cock, but if I don't I'll cum, too."

"She keeps rocking her hips and ass on me, I'm going to blow too soon as well; Frank, speed it up, Vlad needs his share of that mouth."

"Ah ah ah... oh fuck, these cocks are yummy. Hmmm vlad, gimme gimme."

Zita turned herself toward the vampire with his rigid hard-on and stroked him as she stuck her tongue out to lick the giant soft head all around it, squeezing her big tits with her free hand. Her tongue wrapped around his head, sucking it in, licking underneath; Vlad reached down and put his hand on hers, squeezing her soft tits thru her hand, which she quickly moved on top of his. He started playing with her pointy nipples as she took more and more of him into her mouth.

"So vet, so varm.... your tongue is so soft... ahhh... you suck better than I do, hahaha... such a good cock sucking mouth Zita vitch."

"Grrrr... did Vlad just make a joke.. hahaha... that doesn't happen often."

Zita started laughing at his joke so much she choked a little on his cock and her own spit.

"Ahahaha ahahaha... funny as fuck Vlad. I do pride myself on my cock sucking skills. Love making men cum with just my mouth."

She put him back between her lips, sucking so hard her cheeks were sucked in, and she looked up at him with her big brown pouty eyes.

"And these tits, my first cumming may be from your mouth, but I'm fucking these tits for my second."

"Hmmmf... hmmmf... ah.. promises, promises, Vlad. Hmmf..."

Vlad began pushing harder and harder, thrusting his hips into her face, getting close like the others, ready to blow that first load.

"Hmmmm let's really get a blowbang going. One after another, make her suck our three cocks quick, trading her mouth between us until we explode all over her."

*POP* "Yes! Fuck my mouth, use it, own it. All three of you. Stop going easy on me, fuck my mouth, my throat, give me that cum, all over me; hot sticky jizz all over me! Yes! Oh fuck, Imhotep, fuck... "

The mummy had reached a hand around between her lovely green thighs and started rubbing her clit while slow fucking her and she felt an orgasm coming.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... don't stop, fuck..deep, deep, deeper!"

"Hehe, of course Zita."

The mummy grabbed her hips and pushed hard and deep into her, not fast, but deep and hard, the others watching as her body was going to go into throes of an orgasm.

"When she cums on my cock, gentlemen, blowbang her hard, fuck that mouth while she's cumming, I can keep fucking her while she cums and you three trade her mouth, fucking her mouth and throat until you cum all over her pretty face and perfect tits, coating her body in your jizz."

"YES! Yes! That! Fuck I want that! Fuck my mouth, fuck my body! Cover me in it! Give me those huge cocks! Give me that cum! Fuck I want it! Oh my god, oh my god, oh fuck..."

Waiting for her orgasm to hit her, the three standing around moved in closer, so close she could hear their breathing. Each of them were stroking their cocks in front of her face, just waiting, pressing their heads into her face, against her cheeks, her lips, rubbing and dragging their heads against her, leaving smears of precum all over her face. Imhotep was thrusting faster, rubbing her clit, circling his finger over it; now with pressure, now lightly. The other three were groaning, long strokes along their shafts, right up to the heads pressed against her skin, but you could hardly hear them over her moans and squeals as her orgasm kept building and building, her hips sliding back and forth on the cock up inside her, her head thrown back, eyes rolling, thighs tensing as she tightened around the mummy's dick, squeezing it between her walls, her juices free flowing down his shaft and over his balls hanging below.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, almost almost.. yes,... more, more.. fuck... yes... YEEEESSSSS! Cumming! Cumming! More! Fuck! More! Don't stop don't stop... mo-hm mffff! Hmmmmf! Hmmmmf!"

In the throes of her orgasm Vlad grabbed her head and pushed his cock in her mouth, ramming to the back of her throat. He couldn't help it, they were all so close after watching and listening to her, and they were all looking for the same release.

"Ahhh, ves! That throat! I love the throat! Vou like that? My cock hitting your throat, eh? Take it, Zita, take it!"

She took it, grabbing his legs, squeezing hers together as the mummy wouldn't relent from fucking her, as Vlad began fucking her mouth fast and hard, her orgasm still rocking her core, Zita screamed on his cock in pleasure, until he released her, pulling his slobber covered dick out.

"Ah.... ah... ah... more, more, give me anoth...._ Hmmmf!"

"Hmmmm.. love the witches warm mouth, love her spit and drool on my shaft. Eat my 14 inches, witch, take it all!"

Telling Zita to take it all really wasn't necessary. She loved it, almost lived for it. Other than being a witch, cock was her favorite thing. So she relaxed her jaw as much as she could while cumming and let Frank slam his whole shaft down into her eager mouth, hands on her head as she looked up at him and he pistoned his hips into her face a few times before releasing her.

"Ah... a- hmmmf!"

The wolf man again. Pushing his hairy cock in her. Thrusting his hairy hips into her, growling and snarling. He was definitely ready to blow his load, and wanted so badly to do it in her mouth, but he promised and he remembered.

"Arrrghhh... grrr... grrr... snarl, snarl, snort, snort...grrr... gonna cum, gonna cum, Zita, gonna cover your face in man wolf cum! AAARRRGhhh... Arooo! Aroooo!"

He threw his head back and jerked his cock out of her mouth and held it right before her and began cumming a river on her face. Milky white jizz covered her face, forcing her to close her eyes, running down both sides of her cute button nose, down her cheeks, her chin, onto her chest. Just when it seemed he was done, he stroked his cock hard, grabbed her head, and shot another huge load all over her closed mouth, turning her red lips white with his liquid. Blindly she reached up and found his hairy sack hanging low, and massaged and squeezed his balls, milking every drop out of his still hard shaft. With the last spurts hitting her face she took it back in her mouth, wrapping her tongue around it, licking it, cleaning and sucking the last of his cum out of him. The cum that had splattered on his own hands as he jerked himself onto her, he smeared over her large tits and hard nipples, before backing away, and letting Vlad and Frank stand side by side in front of her, ready to blow.

"Mmmm, two more yet... and the last still inside me... keep fucking me Imhotep, don't stop with that cock inside me.."

"Fuck Zita, I never want to stop fucking you, this body. I could fuck you for a thousand years and still want more of this pussy."

Vlad and Frank didn't let her reply, too anxious now to cum, seeing her covered in Lonny's load was pushing them over the edge.

"Ahhhh... just a little more vitch Zita, a little.. more..."

Vlad pushed between her cum soaked lips first, being faster than Frank, and fucked her mouth hard, trying to cum on her next, but Frank was impatient too, and grabbed her head before Vlad could finish and rammed back down into her throat.

"Hmmmm, tighten your throat around my cock Zita, swallow it like you love it."

"Hmmmf.... hmmfff..... hmfffff..."

The vampire then did what Frank had done, taking Zita's face away from him and pushing his own in her. And now Zita was tasting the wolf man's cum that was on their shafts, and she was swallowing it off their cocks while sucking them, which threw her into another orgasm, which was easy since she still had a cock fucking her dripping slit.

"HMMMMF..... HMMMFF... HMMMFFFFF!"

The witch screamed on the cock in her mouth, making it vibrate, which was the final thing needed. The vampire's cock twitched and stiffened more, and began leaking, he pulled out as fast as he could but she still got a good mouth full of jizz. Grabbing his shaft he plastered her face once, then aimed it at her chest; when she felt the first splash of cum on her tits she straightened up a bit and pushed her chest out, hands under them lifting them up for him. He drowned her tits in his copious cum. It ran over them, dripping off her hard dark green nipples, down between her cleavage to her stomach. He moved his cock like a firehose, left to right, right to left, covering them, coating them in sticky seed. As he did, Frank shoved his in her mouth one last time, fucking her mouth one more time as Vlad coated those amazing tits of hers.

"Hmmmm alm.... ost...... Zita.... a little.... more... AHHHHH!"

Vlad was still spurting his last bit of cum on her chest when Frank pulled out from between her lips and blasted on her forehead, in her hair, her face. Zita moved her face wherever Frank moved his spurting cock, wanting all his seed on her; wasting cum was something she hated.

"FUCK YES! More, fuck, more! Fuck, I'm cumming again! Ahhh.... ahhhh... cumming! Fuck can you guys cum! Love it, fucking love it, by Hecate there is nothing better... ahhhh! Fuck Imhotep, so deep, so deep, so much cum on me... so much... fuck your deep... cum for me, cum for me, you're the only one, cum for meeee!"

Zita was screaming from her orgasm, three at least since this started, and this was just the first round.

"I'm ready Zita, fuck it's been hard holding back, fucking you this long. Get up Zita, Im ready!"

Zita pulled herself off his long cock and slid him out, crouching, she went to her knees and he stood above her. The mummy grabbed his own cock, but Zita put her hand on his and stroked with him as he pounded his meat hard above her, waiting to explode. Zita waited, a hand on his, one between her legs, on her knees looking up at the one who hadn't cum on her yet.

"Cum for me, cum for me Imhotep. Cum all over this witch. I want it, I want it. Cum all over me, like the others. I know you like it..."

"Oh Zita..."

"Cum all over me; my face, my tits, everywhere. Look what they did to me. I know you like it.. you want to, right? You want to cum all over me, too, yes? I know you do. Cum, do it, cum for me, cum for Zita!"

Imhotep's cock exploded hard. The cum came jetting out harder than the others had. The force of the first few streams caught Zita off guard, they hit with such force her head jerked back. It splattered and splashed on her face, then he aimed at her tits, just like Vlad had done. He kept stroking and jerking, the cum just wouldn't stop coming, squirting out. Over and over, her chest, her face, eyes and mouth closed, tits pushed out and lifted; her hands and fingers had cum dripping and running between them, her cleavage almost pure white now, dripping in seed and sticky white fluid. The mummy roared as he kept cumming on that green sexy body.

"Aggghhhhh.... aggghhhhhh.... aaghhhh... still... cumming... more... still cumming..."

"Yes, fuck, give me more, hmmm yes! More, more, want more!"

She reached up and squeezed his heavy balls, helped him stroke a few more ropes of cum out of his cock. Finally it was over. Zita was breathing hard, crouched on her knees on the floor, cum covered tits heaving heavily, surrounded by these four supernatural beings, cocks out, and still hard.

"Someone grab my bowl, please, then bring those cocks back to me and my mouth."

Frank grabbed the bowl and put it in her hand, helping her hold it while she pushed the thick loads of cum off her face, starting with her eyes and forehead. She couldn't get it all, but she got a lot. A full bowl just from her face. When she felt she could, she opened her eyes, but still some jizz dripped in and burned.

"Ow! Fuck that burns, but worth it, fuck. That was fun. How do I look?"

"Amazing. Nothing like Zita covered in cum."

"Beautiful Zita, cum becomes you, witch "

"Grrrr... makes me grrr.. impatient... grrrr to knot inside you grr."

"Hmmmm can't wait to do that to your ass, Zita."

"Ahahaha, ahahahaha, well wait 'till I get this thick juicy cum off me first. Then you all can fuck me however, wherever, I'm impatient to feel you all explode inside me, too. Making my insides as sticky as you made my outside, ahahaha."

Zita continued to wipe the cum off her curvy body, now holding the bowl beneath her breasts as the cum continued to drip down and off her body, her nipples. Scooping large amounts with her hands, pushing it down and over her skin, funnelling it between her large tits.

"Oooh two bowls full, so far. Perfect! Just a little more that ran down to my hips.." She scooped two handfuls from her hips, trying to keep it from running between her tiny fingers and wiped them over the bowl.

".... Yes! No more is needed! Let me put this last bit in my cauldron, stir it in... one last pinch of garlic, two of wolfsbane... and presto! Done! I can let this boil to a dry powder, which will take hours, and now, my friends, you are free to fuck me and use this body how you want, and cum where you want, hehe. Ready?"

They were. They definitely were. And you and I would have been, too. Admit it. Anyway Zita walked back among them, standing between them, and grabbed each cock, two at a time, before dropping to her knees again.

"Mmmm, just a little clean up sucking and blowing, then have your way with me."

Zita took one after another, sucking down to the base of each cock; licking and swallowing whatever cum was left on them, fondling ball sacks, while they each grabbed her breasts, her hair. They all at one point fucked her mouth slowly for a moment before letting her move on to another cock. All getting worked up again watching her suck cock after cock. Until finally,

"Zita, I actually want to sit down and watch you suck my long cock, I didn't get to, since I was fucking you that whole time. Now I want to watch you blow me, and want to fuck your mouth like the others did."

"Ohhh on my knees? In my thigh high boots? Just your cock in my mouth? How can I resist?"

The mummy walked away and grabbed a chair. It was solid wood, probably oak, intricately carved, with deep red velvet cushions on the seat and back. When he picked it up Nicodemus hissed at him and leapt off, giving the mummy a fright.

"Ahhh.... that damn cat! Scared the hell out of me!"

"Really? I mean, it's a cat, I'm a witch. You know I keep a cat. It's not Bast, it's just a cat. Fuck, you guys and your phobias. Now get that chair over here and let me suck your dick properly, on my knees in front of you."

Imhotep hurried as best he could with the chair ( it's hard to move quick wrapped in linen bands), and set the chair down close to where the blow bang occured not long before. Zita, being seductive like she is, crawled on her hands and knees to him, breasts hanging low, with an exaggerated ass and hip wiggle, for those other three watching her from behind.

"Grrrrr... "

"Vhat a sight. Better even than vatching my three 'brides', hehe."

"Hmmmm, that ass... "

Zita ignored all this and just grinned as she crawled across the floor to Imhotep, sitting in anticipation, cock erect and twitching, waiting for those lips to wrap around his shaft. Arriving at the mummy's knees, Zita sat up, sitting on her legs, put her hands between her knees, pressing her impressive tits together, and leaned slightly forward, but waited.

"Well? You think I was worth the wait? For the wonderful slow fuck earlier, and making me cum three times, you get my mouth all to yourself."

Her eyes opened big and wide, giving him an innocent stare, her mouth watering at the site of that 11 inch twitching dick with a large head oozing precum just for her.

"Ah witch Zita. A thousand years buried in the sand would be worth this sight right before me. A vision of sex and lust. Your lips and mouth worth waiting a thousand life times for. Now take my cock, swallow it, cover it in your spit, drool over it, suck it, and take the first cum load to flood your mouth and be swallowed tonight."

"Oooh, so demanding.... " looking back over her shoulder at the other three watching her, "You fellas are just gonna have to sit this one out; I wanna focus on this one cock for a bit. Enjoy the show, tho."

A wink and back to the mummy and his twitching dick. Without using her hands Zita leaned forward, tongue out, licking his tip. Just under the crown, then half way down his shaft, back up again. Tilting her head sideways she licked the side, wrapping her tongue around his girth, sliding up and down, moaning as she did so. She loved focusing on one cock, it was a little break, and she was at her own pace which she enjoyed as well as being blow banged, and force fed multiple dicks, but it's nice getting a break. There was plenty of time to be gangbanged and rough fucked, which she looked forward to; indeed it was kinda the point in the whole night she planned. Oh but that slow fucking earlier put this idea in her head, and she wanted it.

As Zita used her tongue on that hard cock half resting on her face, Imhotep had his hand on her head and kept her long cum stained hair out of her face; one, so he could watch, and two so she could blow him without it in the way. She worked her way back up his shaft to his tip, and slipped her mouth over it, gobbling it up, and sliding her face all the way down, pushing herself on the cock, making it hit the back of her throat herself, bobbing short bobs, making herself gag.

123456...9