The Witching Hour: A Halloween Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*POP, SMACK!* As Frank pulled out to let her breathe, his cock hit her in the face.

"Ah.. ah... ah... f-u-c-k.... " She couldn't get the word out the way she was being railed, her whole body shaking, her fleshy parts jiggling, no way could she keep herself steady or still. Gripping the table edge since Frank pulled out she looked back at Lonny.

"Fuuuuuk..... fuuuuuk..... yeah, yeah, oh my god yeah.... cum- cum- cumming, cumming, cumming!"

'Grrr, aroooo.... yes! Cum on my cock! Cum while I'm knotting you. Grrrr.. cum all over it, you want to, wanna cum all over my hairy cock, witch. You know you love this cock, love how I'm fucking you, cum all over my cock!"

"Wolfie!!!! Yes!...Oh fuck yes! Rail me, rail me, fuck me! Cum inside, let me feel it, cum in meeeeee! Oh shit, oh fuck, fuck yes.... flood me, flood my cunt, fill my pussy, cum inside meee! AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh!"

'Grrrr.... like my knot? Like it when I knot you? Trapping all my cum in you grrrr..."

"Fuck, fuck yes! Fucking knot me, I love it, love your knot! Fucking cum in me, cum in me, I'm cumming, cumming, still cummin-HMMMMFFF!"

"Grrr fuck... fucking... grrr... cumming, cumming inside you... grr... cumming! ARRROOO! ARRROOO!'

The wolf man howled as he came inside her, gushing cum. Soaking and smearing his own shaft in it, his cum and hers, as he spurted again and again. She couldn't scream anymore, a cock buried in her mouth again. All she could do was moan and whimper on the huge shaft as her insides were flooded in warm cum. Lonny jerked his body, heaving it against her with every shot, Zita threw her body back into him, pressing her ass against him every time he released a rope of cum inside her, ejaculating over and over, but the knot held good, locking all his cum inside her, nothing leaking out. His orgasm so powerful he unwittingly dug his sharp claws into the soft flesh of her huge tits, scratching and marking them, gripping and squeezing them, pulling on them, as he came over and over.

"Hmmmm I won't cum in your mouth again, Zita. I will wait until I can have your ass."

Frank pulled his cock out of her mouth and let her breathe. She was breathless, and struggling to catch it. On all fours, tits pressed against the table, her head sideways, ass in the air, with the wolf man hunched over her body, cock held in her until his knot subsided, holding that huge load inside her.

"Grrrr... it's been a long time, Zita. That pussy is unreal. Best I've ever knotted in.. grr... "

"Ah... ah..... ah... oh my god, oh my god.. that was... fucking.... amazing... ah.. ah... fuck... I can still... ah... ah... feel you.... ah.. ah.. twitching.... in me... ah... ah... fuck... if you move... ah... ah.... I may... cum..."

"Grrr... hehehe..."

He shoved into her again, lighter strokes, sloshing cum around inside, pushing into her, trying to make her cum one more time.

"FUCK! Oh my god!! Fuck... I... ahhhh... can't.... ahhhh... take.... ahhhhh!"

"Hmmm, grrr... hehe... love making you cum. Grrr, now you know what you do to us, grrrr..."

Finally his knot settled, and he slipped his monster cock out from her, and gently let her body slip down onto the table. In a few moments his cum load began pouring out of her, pooling on the table, spreading into a huge puddle beneath her, Zita just lay there, breathing and panting, trying to recover, she only needed a few minutes.

"Ah.. a moment... ah.. that's what I call a fucking... ah... ah... whew... that felt amazing Lonny. What a fuck... my what a big, hairy cock you have, my what a cum load you gave me.. ah... ah... fuck I can still feel you in me, knotted, fucking hell... I bet I cum almost immediately with the next cock inside me."

"You von't be vaiting long, Zita. I vant you on that table."

"Then come take me on this table, Vlad. Stick that undead dick in me hard."

Vlad grabbed her legs and flipped her onto her back and pulled her to the edge, her ass half off, spreading her legs around him. Zita wrapped them around his waist pulling him to her. His hands on her wide, soft, fleshy hips, she put her arms back over her head, sprawling and extending her body before him, letting him enjoy the view. Her breasts out, her skin covered in dry cum stains everywhere. Her face, tits, nipples, stomach; her tangled hair even had dry clumps of cum here and there. She was beautiful, clean or covered in the jizz of six different people, ( remember the two delivery guys?), and Vlad told her so just as he entered her, splitting her again.

"Oh fuuuck, Vlad...."

"Hmmm Zita vitch, you are a sight to behold. Beauty beyond compare. And even more so covered in our cum. How can there be jealousy vhen it takes all of us to do this to you, and to satisfy your lust? There cannot be. Gladly we share you and your body. Your power as a vitch only eclipsed by your beauty and insatiable lust."

Yeah, Vlad always prided himself on being a ladies man. His power of seduction finely honed over the centuries. But as you can tell, Zita the witch was his favorite.

"Oh fuck Vlad, that cock... oh shit... fuck... slow, start slow, slow, yes, fuck... slow fuck me.. I know it's just lines, ones you use for every woman, but talk to me while you fuck me. Your deep voice, that accent, fuck you turn me on. Talk to me while you slow fuck me."

"Of course, Zita. Slow. Deep, deep inside, slowly feeding you my cock. All of it. Spreading you, splitting you, slow, feeling every inch of me entering you, my head against your lips, my thick, hard, long shaft entering you, riding up inside you, over and over until you cum all over it, moaning and screaming, vanting more, vanting my cum inside you, my hot sticky load shooting inside you, coating your walls.."

"Yeah, yeah, oh fuck... Vlad!... "

Zita came. A quiet, intense orgasm, tightening her legs ( still wearing the boots of course) around his waist, pulling him in. Vlad pushed slow, but very, very deep inside her, holding it, pulling out, another slow, hard push in. Leaning over her, he licked, sucked, nipped, and bit her breasts, that soft skin, her hard nipples, up to her neck which she opened up to him by tilting her head. And why not? These are all erogenous zones. And maybe if you gave a vampire a chance ( or a werewolf), you would realize it's all they want. Erotic, hard sex. Like Vlad was having with Zita.

"Ohhhh... ohhh.. Vlad... yes, yes, hmmmm bite me, bite my nipples, my tits, hmmm. fuck, I'm still cumming, cumming..."

Her voice was getting high, turning into an intense scream. The higher her voice got, the more she pushed her hips up into him, the faster he entered her, the harder he pushed. He took her legs and slid his arms under them, lifting her ass off the table a few inches, changing the angle he hit inside.

"Hmmm Zita, your vetness on me, running over my cock, my balls, your thighs slick and sticky, your moans and screams, like the music of the night."

"Yes, yes, yes,... fuck me Vlad, fuck me.. harder faster, fuck me nowwwww!"

This last was almost a scream by the time she got the words out, and Vlad was happy to oblige. He grabbed her legs and put them straight up against him, and leaned into her, gripping her hips hard.

"Zita, you vant me to fuck you hard and fast? Really fuck you? Deep and hard, until I bust my cum inside you?"

"Fuck, yes, yes, fuck me Vlad.. fuck me."

"Then beg. Beg for my cock. Beg to be fucked hard, to be used, to be my fuck toy. A sheath for my vampire cock. Beg, Vitch, beg me."

Vlad pulled his cock almost completely out of her. Only about an half inch past his head was inside her; he teased that wet hungry pussy with very, very short thrusts, pulling out again, over and over, teasing her, driving her crazy, waiting for her to beg for it, beg for his cock inside her, beg him to make her cum again.

"Mmmmm.. fuck, you tease! Fuck me, fuck me with that cock. Shove that 12 inches in me.. fuck, please.. stop teasing me.. I'm so wet for you, dripping. I'm hungry for you, for that massive cock. Split me open, spread me, fuck my pussy, my body. I crave it, need it, need you inside me. Need to feel you inside me! Give it to me, every inch, all of it. Fuuuuuk..... Vlad, please! Fuck me, fuck me hard, ram me, rail me, give it give it give it! Cum inside me, flood me, wanna feel you cum inside me with that fat huge cock, feel it's warmth, stickiness, so much, pour it in me.. wanna feel that cum inside me, covering my walls, leaking out, let me make you feel good, let me make you cum for me, fuck I want that cock, that cum. Please, fuck, please, fuck me hard, slam me, make me scream, scream for you, scream for that cock, please, fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

"How could anyone refuse such a request from such a voman, such a body?"

Vlad took her wrists in his iron grip and pulled them straight down towards him and with her legs straight up on his body, it had the effect of pushing her large tits and squeezing them together, popping them up even more. As he grabbed her arms and pulled them Zita's body slid on the cum slicked table, smearing cum on her ass, pulling her into him as he shoved his cock hard up inside her.

"Ahhhh, yes! Your vetness is incredible, and still tight.. fuck how your body squeezes my cock."

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck yes Vlad! Fuck you feel so good! Fuck, so good inside me! Hard, hard, your so hard, so big, fuck all of you, I feel all of you. So wet, so wet for you, for your cock.. fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Zita was tightening her lower body, squeezing his cock inside her, she loved how it felt as the vampire slid in and out; short strokes, long strokes, not moving at all, just letting her pussy throb around his massive shaft inside her, thrusting again, deep, all the way deep, then only half way, over and over, holding her arms at her side pulling her into him as he thrust himself into her.

The others gathered around the table to watch Vlad fuck Zita with his engorged cock, watching it slide in and out, the way her body responded; sliding back and forth on the wet cum that was now smeared on her ass and the table. Her facial expressions, the moans and screams, the way her hips pushed up and down, wanting that cock in her all the way, as Vlad continued to tease her. They all had their hands on their shafts, stroking and watching, standing around the side of the table where her face was. Zita hardly knew where to look. Did she want to watch Vlad's cock entering her? Or those huge men with their massive cocks in their hands jerking off watching her get fucked? Her eyes and head were everywhere trying to take it all in.

"Fuck, Vlad, fuck! Oh shit that cock.. fuck... so big, fucking me.. don't stop. Don't stop, fuck it feels so good, you make me feel good! More more more!"

Vlad put her legs down, spreading them and Zita wrapped them around him again as he took her hips and pulled her into him, pushing himself all the way in.

"Yes! Yes! More of that! Yes! All of it, all of it! Again, more! Oh fuck please, please, please, more of that!"

Vlad threw his his hips into her, thrusting hard, building speed and force, slamming his cock into her over and over. Her soft wet walls giving way as his cock split her open and absorbed his thrusts. He felt her walls giving way, then closing and enfolding his shaft, his huge head building sensitivity as every nerve was triggered, intensifying every sensation. Zita's body was shaking and responding to every thrust, her ass jiggled beneath her, her hips moving back and forth, up and down, her tits shaking and bouncing, her head up watching that cock enter, then down again, hanging off the table, hands on her bouncing tits, pinching her own nipples, fingers in her mouth, running up and down her smooth soft body everywhere. She wanted to be touched, wanted every part of her to feel as good as Vlad was making her wet slit feel. She wanted to cum again, and never stop, but wanted to revel in the feeling of her building orgasm as well; she wanted everything and all of it, all at once, and for it to never stop.

"Vell Zita... you... uh. uh... like.. uh uh.. my uh uh.. cock uh uh.. fucking uh.. uh... in your.. uh.. uh... cunt?"

"Hmmmmm fuck... harder.. harder... "

Vlad pulled out of her and rested his cock on her pussy.

"Nooo! Why did you stop?! Fuck... please, fuck.."

"Hahahaha.. vait a moment, Zita."

Vlad pushed Zita up the table which was easy to do, since her ass and the table were cum slicked from all the jizz that poured out of her after the wolf man knotted her, climbed up the table on his knees, spread her legs open, grabbed her thighs and with one hard thrust shoved his cock all the way inside, slamming his cock in again and again. Pulling all the way out, slamming it in.. pulling out, slamming it in. Her body shook and jerked every time. Her tits bouncing, her body sliding on the table, Zita had to hold on to Vlad's arms to stabilize herself, to keep from sliding away from that cock.

"Yes! Yes! More! more, more, more, yes, fuck, like that, like that, keep fucking m- hmmmmffff!"

"We simply can't keep watching and not cum, but why jerk ourselves when your mouth is available?"

"Hmmmm was waiting to see if someone would take her mouth."

"Grrr... I was waiting for you two, since I was the last to cum grrr."

"Hmmmf hmmmf hmmmf.."

With Vlad impaling her with his cock over and over, her head hanging off the table, Imhotep decided to take advantage of the situation and stick his dick back in that lovely mouth. Taking her head in his hands he slipped it in her mouth and started to face fuck her, her head upside down.

"Ah Zita, once again, a cock fucking you, another in your mouth. I vonder, which do you prefer?"

"Hmmmf... hmmmf... hmmmfff!"

"Grrrr, Vlad is full of jokes tonight, ha... grrr."

"Like earlier, how about we take turns with her mouth, then cum on her face? Lon? Frank? What do you think? One cock after another until we cum?"

"Hmmmfff. hmmmff... hmmmffff... uh huh."

"Hmmm think we have our answer. Zita wants it."

*POP* "Ah... fuck... oh fuck Vlad... "

"Yes! Fuck Zita your cunt is the best! Fuck how you take my cock, pull it in... "

"Vlad, yes! Fuck Vlad, fuck your cock.. in me... ah ah ah ah ah... fuck... use my ah ah mouth ah ah ah until ah ah ah you ah ah cum ah ah all over ah ah sh my faaaaace! Fuuuck! Cumming!"

"Ah your screams vhen you cum.. "

Vlad doubled his efforts, slamming fast and hard, their skin slapping together, his ball sack knocking against her ass.. *snack, smack, smack.* Pounding her, impaling his cock in her. Her screams went on and on.

"Yes! yesyesyes... YES! Fuck make me cum more! Make me cum all over that cock! FUU- hmmmfff!"

"Haha! Yes! Cum all over my cock! Vhen I cum, I'm going to shove it in your throat, make you lick and suck our cum off my cock, and my balls!"

"Hmmmf... hmmmf.... hmmmf.. "

"Hmmmm keep talking like that Vlad and I'm going to cum. Imhotep, move. Need my cock sucked before I cum."

"Ah ah ah.. Ooooh Frank, feed m-- hmmmf."

"Hmmm swallow my cock again. Close that throat on my cock, my head. Make me cum Zita. I'm going to paint your face in jizz."

"Hmmmf... hmmmf... hmmmf! Uh huh!"

Vlad was fucking Zita hard, ramming his cock into her while watching Frank stick his in her mouth. He couldn't see exactly, since her head was hanging off the table, but he heard her moans and saw Frank standing there looking down at her. Frank didn't last long since this was his second time in her mouth without cumming. Her position caused his large head to hit and ride down the roof of her mouth, with her tongue underneath; that much friction on that huge cock made him get super sensitive immediately. He quickly grabbed her head and made fast strokes into her mouth, knowing he was going to cum quick.

"Hmmm Zita, going to cum, going to cum, argggghhhhh!"

"Yes! Cum on her face Frank. Cover it vhile I fuck her!"

Vlad was excited to see her face get plastered while he was inside her. Frank started cumming in her mouth but quickly pulled out and sprayed her face, aiming at her mouth, which she held open.

"Ahhhhh.... "

Then her neck and of course her tits. Who wouldn't want to cum on those? Frank was smarter than most gave him credit for, and he lifted Zita's head up so Vlad could enjoy the sight of her facial while fucking her.

"Hmmmm. Enjoy the view Vlad."

"Yes! Oh fuck! Enjoy it! Enjoy seeing my face covered while you fuck me! Yeah? You like that Vlad? Like seeing my face in cum while you fuck me?"

"Fuck! Vhat a sight! Frank you gave a huge load! Covering her face and tits! Zita, amazing!"

"Yeah? Then fuck me like it! Harder! More! Fuck, cum in me like he did my face! Give it to me!"

Vlad railed harder, deeper, as deep as her body allowed. His hands gripping her fleshy hips hard, digging in, a slow pulling out, a hard thrust, more and more.

"Yes! Yes! Just like that! Fuck me just like that! Yes! Oh fuck yes, fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

"Grrrr... let her head down, grrr... "

Frank let her head drop slowly, his cock still by her face. Zita gave it a quick lick with her tongue.

"You want your cock sucked next wolfie? That big hairy cock of yours?"

"Grrrr.. not exactly... grrr"

"Ah ah ah... fuck, Vlad, that cock in me, shit, fuck... then what Lonny?"

The wolf man stood above her face, his cock erect in his hairy hand, his low hanging sack and heavy balls above her face. He lowered himself just a little.

"Grrr... lick and suck my hairy balls... grrr.. then I'll cum grrrr on you."

"Oh FUCK! VLAD! What your doing to me! What your reaching! What your hitting! Fuck! Right there, right there! Don't stop don't stop!"

He had no intention of stopping. He was getting ready to cum himself, but was trying to hold off until the others came all over her first.

"No intention too, Zita. Never vant to stop fucking your body."

"Lonny, ah ah oh my, what ah ah big harry ah ah balls you have. Ah ah Hmmmm..."

Zita opened her lips as the wolf man rested his sack on her mouth, sticking her tongue out she gently licked his sack over and over; while he held his hairy cock directly above her, and stroked himself, almost resting it on her chin, staring at her bouncing heaving tits, and watching Vlad fuck her. Frank stood to one side watching, while the mummy jerked himself right next to her face with Lonny.

"Hmmmm... hmmmm.... yummy... ah ah... fuck Vlad, gonna ah ah make ah ah me cum ah ah.... you guys ah ah wanna ah ah empty ah ah your ah ah balls ah ah on me? Oh fuck... ah ah Vlad, yes! That fucking cock! Fuuuck! Ah ah, on my ah ah face ah ah again? Ah fuck, almost ah ah Vlad, so ah ah close.... ah ah please? On my ah ah face, drain ah ah your balls ah ah on my FAAAAACEEE! Cum- cum- cumming! Fuck Vlad I'm cumming! Your making me cum! All over that fat cock!"

"Yes Zita! Cum on my fat cock vhile you suck on the volf man's balls! Yes! Haha!"

"Grrr.. take those balls in your mouth grrrr.. lick them suck them, make my balls make more cum for your body grrrr."

Zita cradled one of those giant balls on her tongue and pulled it into her mouth, closing around it, and sucked, moving her tongue over the loose skin.

"Hmmmm.... hmmm.... hmmmm... *pop* ah ah ah yummy, just one ah ah ah takes up almost my whole mouth.. ah ah... gonna try ah ah ah both ah ah ah.. "

"Grrr... yes! Take both my balls in that tight little mouth grrr..."

Zita opened her mouth as wide as she could and using one hand to massage and rub his balls for a minute, finagled both into her waiting mouth.

"Hmmmm... hmmmm.... ah ah ah..."

Moaning on the balls on her mouth sent a vibration and sensation thru them and the wolf man loved it.

"Grrr.. amazing... your tongue on my balls, your warm wet mouth, fuck, grrrr... watching Vlad impale you with his cock, your tits bouncing and shaking... grrr... can't wait to cum on you again grrr."

1...456789