The Witching Hour: A Halloween Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, quite the site. I only vish I could see her sucking your balls volf man."

"Hmmmm... hmmmm..."

"Grrr it's fucking hot, Vlad. But you're owning that pussy, and her body spread out to see and watch grrr."

"He's right tho, he's missing out not seeing this. I'm jealous I didn't think to have her suck my balls like this. Damn, I'm almost ready to cum again."

"Hmmm. Fun to watch. But just wait until you all see me take her ass. Which I get first."

*POP* "Oh fuck, oh fuck... Vlad... fuck Vlad... shit.. do you ever cum? Fuck... Imhotep, cum on me, this is hot right? Watching me get impaled over and over ah ah ah by Vlad ah ah ah and sucking ah ah ah on Lon's big hairy balls? Ah ah ah, turn you on? Ah ah ah... cum on me, my face ah ah ah, my nice tits, ah ah ah... cum on me!" Hmmmm... hmmmm."

"Grrrr.... almost, Zita.. keep sucking my nuts...grrrr.... going to cum soon myself.... keep licking and sucking my balls grrr!"

"Damn! Just watching and jerking myself I'm cumming, Zita! Cumming!"

"Grrrr... don't stop sucking my sack just because the mummy's cumming... almost.. grrr."

"Cumming!"

But Zita couldn't help herself. She had to stop sucking Lon's balls so she could get his cum directly on her face, and she wanted some directly in her mouth.

*Pop* "Ah ah ah sorry Lon, ah ah ah, but I want to taste it... ah ah ah.. aaaahhhhh."

Zita turned her head to face the mummy's hard spurting cock, taking as much as she could directly on her. His first spurt hit her square on the nose, the next just above her mouth, then, finally a few into her open waiting mouth, on her tongue, before aiming a little higher, but his next few shots came out quick, and he missed his aim. Instead of hitting her forehead and cheeks, he coated the wolf man's sack with several spurts of cum, Lon's balls were now dripping the mummy's cum.

"Ah such a joy to vatch Zita getting cummed on while fucking her. Vatching her body vrithe and shake, her tits bouncing, cum splattering her everyvhere."

"Ah ah ah... hmmmm.... *pop* fun ah ah licking and ah ah ah sucking ah ah Imhotep's ah ah ah cum off your ah ah ah ah balls, Lonny. So ah ah ah fucking good.. ah ah ah."

"Grrr your mouth Zita may be my favorite part of you grrr... never had my balls sucked like you do it, for so long grrr."

*Pop*... ah ah ah, most women ah ah ah don't like doing it ah ah ah that long... ahhhh... ahhhh Vlad, fuck.... but I ah ah ah love it, ah ah ah aaaaahhhhh! Cumming again! Fuuuuck! Cumming!"

"Grrrr... suck my fucking balls while you cum! I'm right there! Suck them! Take them! Fuck, suck my big fucking balls grrr!"

"Hmmmm... hmmmm... hmmmm."

Zita did as he said, taking both his balls back into her mouth. She licked the cum that had been spurted onto his sack, relishing the taste, and to show how talented she was with her mouth, swallowed that cum with the wolf man's huge, hairy, saggy sack in her mouth.

"Grrrr... your warm soft tongue on my sack and balls.. grrr... a little more... grrr... almost.. gonna... ARROOO! AROOO!"

With the witch Zita sucking on his sack, the wolf man, jerking himself off, his cock just over her chin this whole time, shot out his load of warm cum in steady bursts all over her bouncing and jiggling tits, coating them in white fluid. He aimed for each tit, then specifically her hard nipples, and in between them, the cum load running like a stream, funneled between those soft fleshy mounds, down to her stomach.

*Pop* "Ah.. ah... so warm ah ah on my skin.. ah ah... fuck.. ah ah.. so good... so good... your ah ah balls in my ah ah mouth... yummy... ah ah.. oh fuck Vlad... your cock in me... ah ah... so deep.. ah ah so hard... ah ah... so big.. ah ah... wolfie, ah ah ah... stick that ah ah ah.. dick in ah ah ah my mouth... ah ah ah.. lick it ah ah ah suck it ah ah ah clean.. oh fuck oh fuck Vlad.. "

The wolf man didn't argue, pointing his cock at her lips she opened up and he pushed his cock in. Zita immediately licked the head clean, swirling her tongue around the head, sucking it clean, and, being so sensitive after just cumming, he came again in her mouth, and instinctively pushed down into her throat.

"Arrroooo! Arrroooo! Grrr... fuck, cumming more! That fucking mouth, grrrr, your tight throat! Grrr..."

"Hmmmf..... hmmmf.... hmmmmf.... *pop* fuck that's fun! Ah ah ah making you ah ah ah, cum in my ah ah ah mouth after ah ah ah cumming all ah ah ah over me ah ah ah."

"Ah fuck, Zita! I am about to cum inside you! Too soon, too soon! Your pussy is too tight, too good. I cannot not cum!"

Lonny lifted her head up, and helped her scoot, even with Vlad burying his cock inside her, back on the table, where Vlad could see her cum covered face, and she could lift her head enough to watch Vlad fucking enter her.

"Yes! Fuck! Cum in me! Cum inside my hungry wet cunt! Fill it, fill me! Let me feel your cock explode inside me! That warm sticky cum! Fuck I want to feel your cock twitch and explode in me! Fuck, please! Yes, yes, yes fuck yes! Oh fuck I want that warm cum inside me!"

"Cumming Zita, cumming! AAAAAHHHHH, cumming!"

Vlad grabbed her hips, digging his fingers in her soft flesh, and pushed himself so hard up inside her, she almost slid off the table. Once, twice, a third, a fourth, five times he rammed inside as hard as he could, spreading her legs further apart every time.

"FUCK! That cum covered face vas too much! I couldn't take it! Fuck! I'm still cumming inside you!"

"Yes, fuck yes yes yes! Oh fuck me... yes! Oh fuck that load, so warm... I can feel your cock harder, harder than ever... fuck, your head swelling, pushing against my walls! Fuck, that load coating me inside, shit yes! Oh my god, oh Hecate! So warm, so much... hmmmm fuck Vlad, I can feel it leaking out of me! So good inside me so good, so fucking good inside me!"

"Ah Zita! Your talking is keeping me cumming in you!"

"More then, give me more! Fuck your cum out of me! Give me more!"

A few more deep thrusts inside the witch, a few more cum bursts inside her, cum being pushed out and around Vlad's cock. Eventually he stopped cumming, and just leaned over Zita, staring at her cum covered face and tits, breathing hard, Zita doing the same, heaving tits and twitching thighs and legs beneath Vlad.

"Zita, Zita, seeing you in cum, vhat is there to say? No one could look at you and not cum like I have."

"Hmmmm you like me in cum? Wearing it like a second skin? Dripping down my face, my lips, ( she licked her lips, taking cum off them and swallowed) my chin? Like my hair caked in dry cum? Painting my green tits white? my hard pointy nipples covered and dripping cum? Seeing all your guys' cum covering and pooling on my tummy? Dripping and running out of my pussy? Running down my nice soft thighs? My curvy, round, wide hips? Yeah? You like that? You all like that? 'Cause I fucking love it. And I want more. More cum in me, more cum on me. In my wet cunt, my warm mouth, on my tongue, down my throat, on my nice lovely tits, between my legs, fuck put more in my hair, I don't care. If you guys can give me more, and want to give me more, I WANT MORE. Oh and I'm still waiting for my ass to get cock, and a load inside it, at least one. So?"

"Hmmm Zita, I have been waiting to fuck your gorgeous ass with my 14 inches all night. Stretch that hole out, with my entire cock, balls deep."

"Then take it. Own it. But slow, ahahaha, at least at first."

A little wink at Frank as she sat up on the table, cum running and dripping from her pussy and off her body. Before she could get off the table, the mummy was there in front of her.

"He won't be the only one fucking you. He can have your ass, but you're taking my cock again as well. Wrap those legs around me and hold on tight, you're about to take the fucking of your life."

"Oooh, both holes at once? Holding me up between the both of you? Oh fuck.... the thought of it... what girl could say no to that?"

"Hmmmm. Wait, let me lube my cock for that tiny hole."

Frank took two fingers and ran them up her slit then pushed them deep inside her, curling his fingers in her and pulling her juices and the cum that was inside her, rubbing them along his head and shaft, then around and just inside her hole.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit, Frank, fuck that feels good!"

Then Zita wrapped her arms and legs around Imhotep while he held her up grabbing her under her ass, which had the benefit of spreading her cheeks apart for Frank, who was standing behind her, holding his cock to get the right angle. Leaning back against Frank the witch reached down between her legs and took Imhotep's long hard shaft in her hand and guided his soft head to her slit, rubbing it against her, getting it wet with her juices and cum, and all the cum that's been put inside her. Slowly she positioned herself, with the mummy's help, so she could slide down his long shaft before Frank split her cheeks with his massive cock.

"Ohhh... mmmmm... fuuuuck... give me a minute Frank, before taking my ass. I just need to adjust... one at a time... ohhh... ah ah.. oh my... fuck that's nice..."

Zita leaned back against Frank's chest, her hands on the mummy's shoulders, legs wrapped around him, and he slowly pushed his hips into her. Frank had his cockhead just inside her cheeks, lined with her hole, waiting for Zita to be ready.

"You know, Zita, this fucking will not be gentle, like I'm being now."

"Fuck, it better not be. I want you two to fuck me senseless. Hard and fast. Rough. Man handle me. Own me, own my holes, own my body. Fuck me 'till I can't think, 'till I can't scream or breathe. If I can stand when this is done, after you guys fill me with your cum, I'll be seriously disappointed. Frank?"

"Hmmm. Yes Zita. Fuck you hard and rough. Make your ass hurt and stretch out your holes. It will be."

"Ohhh, sounds good. But what I was going to say was, get that cock in my hot sexy ass. And definitely make it hurt, but not all 14 at once, ha! Go a little easy on me, I don't wanna pass out, I want to enjoy your fucking my ass."

"Hmmm. You'll enjoy it, Zita. And you're getting all 14, but I'll go easy, at first. Only at first "

"Hmmm, my dear Fran-- oh fuuuuck!"

Frank grabbed her thighs, while Imhotep still held her up by her ass, and Frank started pushing into her hole. His huge head went in easy enough, but after that, things got rougher. He was patient, considering he's waited all night to fuck this ass. Slowly, slowly, he worked his cock up into that hole, splitting and spreading her cheeks, stretching her hole wider and wider.

"Hmmmm. So tight. Tighter than I remembered. Fuck Zita, yours is the best ass to fuck."

"Oh oh oh oh fuck... oh fuck...oh fuck... so big... so hard.. fuck, shit... oh my god... oh my god, Frank.. fuck... hurts, it hurts, but so good... so fucking good.. oh my god..."

"Hmmmm. Half way Zita. Only half way. You feel so good. Your ass feels so good. Can't wait to fill it with my whole cock, fill it with my cum."

"Fuuuuck! Only... ha... ha... half.... fuck... oh my god..."

Imhotep was still only slowly fucking her, short strokes, to give her time to adjust to Frank's giant cock in her.

"Oh Zita. If you're like this now, what's going to happen when we really begin, heh? We haven't even started yet."

"Oh my god, oh my.... god... by Hecate... fuck... I want it, I want it... fuck... time.. I need time... fuck Frank, that giant cock of yours... splitting me... fuck... so big..."

Zita was rocking back and forth, which made the mummy's cock slide deeper in without him having to do much. Leaning back against Frank, hugging and pressing against Imhotep; while Frank worked his cock into her deeper, she couldn't control her body, just trying to find a way to get it in her, all the way, as quick as she could; she wouldn't be able to truly adjust to it until he was all the way in her, and she knew he wanted in her to his base, and so did she. After all if she was getting fucked like this, then she wanted to feel all of both of them inside her, no matter how much it hurt; she knew her orgasm, or orgasms from this would be her best and most intense of this fuckfest of a night.

"Hmmmm. Almost Zita, just a little more, a few more inches. Fuck your ass is squeezing my cock hard, it almost hurts."

"Almost hurts? Fuck... it's not... your... ass being penetrated... by a 14.... inch.. monster... cock... fuuuuk... I'm so wet... fuck.... "

"Hmmmm. Am I hurting you too much?"

"Fuck... don't you ah ah dare stop... get that ah ah cock ah ah all the way ah ah in my ah ah ass! Fuck yes it hurts, but in the best way.. shit... I want it Frank, I want you to fuck this ass, hard. Fuck.... all of you.. ah ah all 14 inches ah ah of you ah ah in my ah ah ass... to your ah ah ah balls. Want you ah ah both to fuck ah ah me like this ah ah 'till you both ah ah fill me with ah ah your jizz."

"Hmmm. Yes. Almost there. Almost... almost.. THERE!"

"AAAAAHHHHHH! FUUUUCKKK! FUCCKK! Oh fuck! It's in! It's all the way in me! Fuck! I took it! I took that huge cock all the way in my ass! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

With one final hard push Frank sank his last few inches into Zita's tight sexy ass. A hard push, he just couldn't wait anymore. He wanted, and needed to feel and see his cock buried in that ass, just as much as Zita wanted to feel it, and feel it she did. Although she's taken cock in her ass before, including Frank's, it's been a long time since she had his, and no matter what happened earlier, 14 inches and his girth, was a lot to take, with a cock already in her slit, sandwiched between these two, being held up off the floor by both; but it was a challenge she relished, and conquered.

Imhotep was already giving her slow smooth strokes up inside her, gliding his whole cock in, while Frank began with short slow strokes, giving her time to adjust to him, and letting her hole stretch out around his thick shaft, but he was getting impatient to really rail inside her, and waiting on the mummy to speed up wasn't helping.

"Hmmmm. Imhotep, hurry up and pick up your pace; you're taking too long to fuck her cunt. How long are you going to take your time?"

"Ah ah fuuuck... I... I... oh fuck... can't even... ah ah fuck... describe... ah ah ah.. "

"Well Frank, I'm just waiting for Zita to get accustomed to our cocks in her like this, when she's ready I'll give her what she wants."

"Hmmmm. Wait too long we'll both cum before we can fuck her like she wants."

"Oh shit... oh fuck... yeah... yeah... oh fuck... so good, so good... hurts so good... so right... fuck, I want it, want this... fuck, your cocks... shit... oh my god.. "

Zita was breathing hard, her tits in the mummy's face, pressed against him, she couldn't move her body much, but back and forth; leaning back, leaning forward, her head thrown back. Her eyes rolling back, mumbling over and over, moaning to the short strokes she was receiving, one after the other taking turns pushing into her.

"Yes, yes... more, more... deeper.. fuck, deeper... more of your cocks in me... fuck, more... stuff me, fill me... faster, ah ah faster..."

"I do not know about you volf man, but I am a little jealous. Ah to be in her like that, holding her up, two cocks in her."

The two of them were just watching Zita's body get rocked between them. Backwards when Imhotep thrust up into her, forward when Frank pushed into her ass. It was slow at first, like watching slow motion for them. How her body would rise slightly whenever Frank pushed into her, easing down when he withdrew, watching that ass and her tits move and respond to the double penetration was mesmerizing for them.

"Grrr... right? I want that ass next, grrr."

'Hahaha! After Frank's large cock, she von't be able to feel anything in there hahaha! I vant that mouth again wrapped around my cock."

"Grrr.. as long as I can feel when I fuck her ass, and cum inside and all over that round ass, I won't care, grrr.. you can have her mouth when I fuck her back hole grrr."

"Deal! Ha!"

"Fuckfuckfuck... yeah, yes... oh shit, oh fuck, yeah... faster, faster, fuck, I can feel it, feel it, faster... oh fuck faster... "

Almost everything she said was almost a whisper under her breath. She couldn't scream, could barely catch her breath, but that was part of the fun, the thrill of being fucked like this, the lack of control, the inability to express her physical feeling, to express the orgasm building inside her, especially when they picked up the pace.

Frank tightened his grip on her thighs and pulled out further, pushing in faster, not slamming into her yet, but working up to it, as every thrust was faster than the last, her hole finally adjusting to him. Imhotep was really picking it up, slow withdrawal, a hard and fast thrust, slamming all the way in. They maintained a pace that kept them taking turns riding up into her, one after the other, a cock continually entering her deep inside.

"Fuck yes! Faster, more, oh fuck, please, more, faster, faster.. fuck this is amazing... harder, harder, stuff me harder!"

"Ah volf man, there is nothing like a voman begging for it, especially Zita. Her begging and moans are like music in the night."

"Grrr... if that were me in that ass Vlad, she'd be howling like your wolf pets, grrrr."

"Hahaha! Give Frank time, Lon, he'll be fucking her senseless soon enough."

"AAAAAAHHHH! YES! FUCK! OH MY HECATE! Ah.. ah ah... yes! Yes! Fuck, damn... all the way in me.. fuck can feel you all the way in me! Spreading me, stretching me, splitting me! Fuck I'm cumming, cumming, cumming...."

"Yes! Cum on my cock Zita! Cum with me all the way in you, cum with Frank in your hole! Cum again and again!"

"Hmmmm. So tight Zita. So tight, grabbing me, squeezing my fat cock with your ass, clenching me, ahhh... I love fucking this ass!"

In the throes of her orgasm Zita had her hands on Imhotep's shoulders, her face on her one hand, as they continued to drill into her holes deep, driving her orgasm on and on. While clinging to the mummy she pushed her soft round ass back into Frank and his cock, holding herself against him, taking more and more of him inside her.

"Don't stop, don't stop... feels so good, more, more... oh shit these hard cocks inside me! These huge cocks buried inside me! I can feel every inch! Both, oh my god oh my god! All the way in me! Oh fuck, it's so much.. they're so much... "

"Hmmm Zita, you can keep a man hard all night. Keep him cumming for you forever. All your holes are so fuckable, so worth filling. You're so cock and cum hungry."

"Oh fuck, Frank, make it hurt! Make me scream! Both of you! Make me scream with those cocks... Im going to cum again, I can feel it; cum for both of you, your cocks, make it hurt, hard, fuck me hard! Rail me, ram me, both holes, fuck, please please please! Fuck I'm begging, make me scream!"

"Hehehe, well my friend, what do you think? Are you thinking what I am?"

They both paused, no thrusting or fucking, just two cocks buried inside her deep. One parting and splitting and twitching in her wet slit; the other splitting her cheeks, stretching and twitching in her hole.

"Oh god oh god, even not fucking me I can feel those cocks inside me, fuck my body's begging for it, fuck... don't make me wait... fuck... oh fuck... so big, so hard... twitching inside me... fuck I can feel them both moving... oh my god.. please, please, fuck... "

Zita's body was begging for it, for both of them to move inside her, start thrusting inside, fucking her body again. She did need it; her walls were throbbing around Imhotep's hard shaft, trying to squeeze it, draw it deeper in her, and her sphincter was involuntarily tightening around Frank's huge member in her ass! squeezing it, with her hips and ass pushing against him anything to feel any movement of them in her body.

"Fuck, you teases, fuck! I need to feel you move in me, those shafts riding into me! Massage my insides! Fuck fuck fuck... oh my god, please, I'm begging for it! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

1...456789