The Witching Hour: A Halloween Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm. Zita's begging is giving my cock a life of it's own, Imhotep. And yes, I think I know what you have in mind. Together now, fuck her like she's begging for!"

"Ahhh... finally! Yes! Fuck me fuck me like that! ye--- AAAAHHHH!"

Together they both shoved their long hard cocks as deep as they could slamming into her. Once hard twice hard, a third time, both cocks entering her, rising thru her, at the same time. A little slow at first, but hard, until they established their timing and rhythm, then faster and faster, then harder and harder.

"Fuu-- fuu--- fuu---- fuu--uuu---ckkkk! Y--eeee---ssss! Oh my go--o---o--ddddd, yeeessssss!"

Zita's body tightened up, her pussy walls grabbed the mummy's cock and she came hard as he slammed inside her, her juices and cum running out of her, along his shaft, so much it was running down his sack and dripping on the floor. The sensation of two cocks slamming her, inside her, their two large heads hitting inside her between the membranes and soft internal flesh that separated them was too much, and her orgasm exploded, but she couldn't vocalize it; the double rough hard fucking was taking her breath away.

"Ha! We made her cum again. It's like a river down my leg!"

"Hmmm. Harder, Imhotep. The harder she's fucked the more she'll cum."

Frank was pounding into her so hard his giant balls were swinging up and slapping her body between the two of them.

"Mo-- mo-- more... oh fuck... oh fuck..."

Moaning into Imhotep's shoulder, nails and teeth digging into his linen wrappings. All she could do at this point is take it; take the two cocks pounding into her, hitting each other inside her, let her orgasms rip thru her, over and over, enjoy the bliss, and wait, just wait to feel them release their loads inside her.

"Hmmm. This tight ass is going to make me cum.. fuck! I don't want to cum, don't want to stop fucking this ass!"

"I'm almost there, too Frank. Almost... "

"Vell, volf man, Zita has been fucked almost comatose. Perhaps vee vill have to vait 'till tomorrow?"

"Grrr.... we'll see Vlad. Zita always recovers quick, always wants more, grrr..."

"Yes... yes... cum in me, cum in me..fill me, flood both my holes, fill me with cum. Want those hot loads in me... hard.. so much... so warm, so sticky, so much... in me in me in me. Cum in my pussy, cum in my ass.. yes yes yes!"

"It vill be a shame tho, yes? Vatching this has me so hard again! Ah that sveet mouth if only vone more time!"

"Grrr... Same. If I know Zita tho, grrr, give her a few minutes and she'll be begging for cock again, grrr."

"Ahhhhhhggggg... cumming Zita! Cumming!"

"Hmmm... right there.. right there..."

The mummy pumped into her hard as his cock exploded deep inside, ejecting his cum and covering her insides, while Frank thrust into her ass hard, his cock twitching."

"Oh fuck fuck fuck! I can feel your head expanding.. fuck.. oh my god... oh sweet Hecate! Oh fuck!"

"Hmmm. Arrrgh! Cumming!"

"Oh shit! Both of you, oh my god, your cocks pulsing, fuck I can them both... oh fuck! Yes! Cumming in me.. both of you.. oh my god.. the cum, so much cum... in me.. in me.. I can feel it! Your heads cumming, hitting me, each other... oh my god! I'm cumming! Aaahhhhh, fuuuck!"

They wouldn't stop thrusting, fucking her holes, wouldn't stop cumming inside her; over and over, pounding up into her, cocks hitting each other, cum spurting out around those two shafts, leaking down her legs, front and back. All this sent Zita into another multiple orgasm shockwave, rocking her body.

"Yes! Stay in me, in me! Don't pull out! Keep fucking, keep thrusting! Fuck keep those cocks in me, keep pushing in me! Oh my god oh my god oh my god... more, more, more, yes, still cumming, still cumming, oh fuck, oh fuck me, still cumming..."

"Grrrr.... now I'm jealous. That reaction, Vlad. Grrr to get that reaction from her, grrrr."

"Agreed, old friend. Exactly vhat you vant from fucking a voman!"

With a few final hard thrusts, and the last of those loads being shot into her, they slowed their pace and eventually stopped pushing, letting their cocks rest inside her, cocks twitching, her walls throbbing and squeezing, her ass grabbing and tightening around each one. All three were breathing hard and Zita collapsed her body, going limp, held up between them, supported by their strength and their cocks buried deep inside.

"Hmmmm Zita, are you well?"

"Huh? Wha--? Oh, yeah... oh my god, I don't want you to pull out, fucking amazing... ah, ah, ah, just need a minute, or two... holy fuck... "

"Well Zita, it's exactly how Frank and I feel. We have no wish to pull out of you. We could stay buried in you forever I think. But your body needs to relax and take a break, even if you want more."

"Hmmmm. Could keep my cock in this ass forever, Zita. But Imhotep is right. Let us set you down."

Zita moaned and whined as they pulled there still hard cocks out of her holes and the cum loads began leaking and seeping, dripping and running, out of her slit and her ass. They set her gently on her feet but when they drew their hands away she almost fell over, and needed the table edge to steady herself, gripping it with both hands as they caught her up to keep her from falling.

"Oh my god... I can barely stand, my legs are shaking, you guys fucked me so hard. Fuck, I can still feel your hard dicks in me, spreading and filling me... but I feel empty at the same time. Ugh... my legs won't close, ha! Gonna be a while before I walk right again. And that, gentlemen, is how a good fucking should leave a woman."

She gave a wink and leaned on the table, catching her breath, standing before all of them, dripping cum.

"Ah Zita. Perhaps vou should rest for a vhile now. Tomorrow is another day, no?"

"Oh Vlad, it's like you don't even know me. Very sweet, but I wanted one more thing tonight and I'm not quiting until I get it. Just need a minute..."

"Grrr... what is that witch?"

"Well.... one cock for each hole, all at the same time. What do you guys think? Interested?"

By now Zita had recovered some, although she still had cum leaking down her legs, and she stood with her back to the table, leaning into it, legs crossed, showing her tight green body off.

"Hmmm. Which three? And how? Who gets you where?"

"Well, Frank dear, I was thinking you haven't fucked me with that monster you have, and I know Vlad loves my mouth..."

"Ah, you needn't worry about me, Zita. Let these younger men have their fun. I can certainly enjoy myself watching them fuck you and your holes all at once. As Vlad stated earlier, watching you and listening to you is enough to make a man cum, and if it so happens to end up on you, all the better."

"Well then, Lon, that leaves you my well fucked ass."

"Grrr... exactly what I want. I knotted your cunt earlier, now grrr I get to knot your ass, grrr."

"Ooohhh... knot in my ass? Sounds fun and I can't wait. You've never done that to me before, I bet it'll feel amazing! But first, I need to get this giant of a man on the floor so I can mount him and his giant cock; get that in me first, then you, then Vlad can do his favorite thing, fuck my mouth... hehe."

Frank did as he was bid, getting on the floor and laying on his back, waiting for Zita to mount him, he was already casually stroking his long hard shaft; actually they all were while watching her spread her herself over Frank and getting into position. She put herself in a doggy style position on her knees, holding her self up with one hand while with the other she reached down and took Frank's cock and stroked him a few times while lining his large head up against her slit, just rubbing him over her lips, teasing. Vlad was already in position in front of her, stroking himself directly in front of her face, while the wolf man was grabbing and squeezing her ass, and putting his cock between her cheeks.

"Hmmmm. Zita, this is the best way to fuck you, those heavy tits bouncing in my face. Put me in you already."

"Haha! Patience dear Frank, I personally love a good tease, and watching Vlad stroke that shaft, and his head swelling everytime on his up stroke is making my mouth water, and Lon's hairy cock tickling my ass cheeks, and the feel of his large, heavy sack against my ass, and the anticipation and feel of your swollen head on my lips, with Imhotep jerking himself and aiming at my face, knowing he's going to cum all over me again, all of it is turning me on like you wouldn't believe. I'm impatient for all of it, but I love the build up, the waiting, it makes my body tingle, and my juices flow, my nipples hard. I can't wait for you all to make me cum again, and to make all of you cum for me. And by making you wait a bit, you all get extra hard for me, and I'll get extra cum from you, which is what I fucking love."

"Hmmmm. Zita these tits are so big and soft, so squeezable."

"Ahhhh, squeeze harder... bite them, suck on my tits, my nipples, hmmm I love it. Can you feel how wet I am for all of you? For all of you to fuck me at once? Fill all three of my holes at the same time? Stuff me full of your cocks? Fill all my insides with your warm sticky cum? Flood me everywhere? My mouth ( a quick look at Vlad), my pussy ( looking at Frank), my ass ( a look back at the wolf man)? Yeah? You guys wanna fuck this body hard? All at once? Make me air tight, Make me wanna scream but I won't be able to because it'll be stuffed with cock? Yeah? You want to? Because I'm ready for all of it. Gang fuck me 'til I'm full and overflowing with cum, leaking from every hole."

With that she slid Frank's cock inside her wet lips and felt his girth spreading her apart.

"Ahhhh.. yes... fuck that's good... so fucking big and hard... mmmmm..... can't wait for the others."

"Hmmm. Zita, always wet, always inviting. Warm and soft, pulling my cock inside you. Go ahead wolf man, her ass should be lubed up already from my load earlier."

"Ah.... yes! Fuck, you put so much in my ass I can still feel it in me, leaking out... fuck Lonny, stick that hairy wolf man cock in me, give me my second ass fuck, my second ass fucking... fuck I'm ready... ah ah ah... Frank, damn, so big inside me... you spread and split me so wide... fuck, your cock is so good... like your stirring my insides with that thing... fuck."

"Grrr... just looking at and squeezing this fine plump ass is incredible... grrr... feels so good just running my cock between these cheeks... grrr. Ready Zita? Grrr... here it comes... GRRRR!"

"OH FUCK!!!! OH FUCK.... YES! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck... my ass, my ass... feels so good, so good, fuck... two cocks fucking me... fuck... ah ah ah... YES! Fuck, oh my god... so good, so good... oh my god... YE---MMMFFF!"

"Ah, Zita. That mouth! I almost regret stuffing it vith dick. Your sounds and screams and moans, I regret but must silence you with my cock. Damn I love fucking this mouth!"

"Mmmmmfff... mmmmmffff... uh huh... mmmmffff."

Vlad grabbed her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. There was no being gentle. This gangbang had gone on for so long, and with three fucking her, probably for the last time tonight, it was going to be a bit rough. Vlad slammed into her mouth hard enough to get his sack to slap against her chin, which was his goal. The wolf man dug his fingers and claws into her ass cheeks, slamming himself into her; and Frank was right, she was well lubed from his cum earlier, as he could feel and hear the cum sloshing whenever he pounded his hairy cock into her. Frank had hold of her perfect tits and pushed his hips up into her, sliding his long shaft as deep as he could inside her, her wetness running down him, dripping off his balls.

"I say this is the most fun I've ever had masturbating myself watching others have sex. Seeing Zita's body being filled, her moans on a cock, her breasts bouncing and being squeezed and sucked and bitten, her ass jiggling and shaking with every thrust of a cock into it, no man, or even woman I think, could not cum watching and listening to this."

Frank and the wolf man had a pace set, entering her depths at the same time, which pushed her head forward on Vlad's large shaft, and when they pulled out, Vlad slammed into her mouth and throat, never letting go of her head with his hands.

"Ah Zita! Even being fucked by two cocks your tongue still works my shaft amazingly! But I vonder, if I pull out could you suck my balls vhile being fucked like this, eh?"

*Pop!* "Ah ah ah... try me Vlad, put those cum heavy balls and sack in my mouth and see what I can do.... fuck those cocks in me... so goddamn good... fuck don't stop... making me feel amazing... fuck I can't wait to cum."

"Hmmm. Good view here to watch you suck his balls, take his sack... Zita so wet... your dripping on my shaft and sack.. feels amazing."

"Grrrrr... so tight... this ass is so tight... a choke hold on my cock... grrrr... tighten your ass on me more Zita! Grrr..."

Vlad took his cock in hand and lifted it as he put his sack and balls on her lips, Zita opened her mouth and started to lick his sack up to his shaft before taking one, then the other, in her mouth. Wrapping her tongue around them gently, sucking each one, releasing, taking the other, then taking both in her mouth and sucking in. Vlad, who was stroking himself and enjoying the feeling of his sack in her mouth, let his shaft go and *smack!* right on her face his long hard shaft fell. He pushed his hips up slowly, watching his dick ride up Zita's ecstatic face, over and over.

"Ah vhat a sight! Almost as good as seeing it in your mouth vith you looking at me! If I vere to cum right now I vould not be disappointed!"

"I am a little jealous of you Vlad. I hadn't thought of such a thing! What a fun way to cum on her face! Riding your cock on her like that, amazing, as you say!"

"Mmmm... fun! Ah ah ah... and you can cum on my face like this... ah ah ah... fuck those two cocks!"

"Yes, Imhotep, vhen I am done, and I cum, you may cum on her like this if you vish. Actually I vould like to see that, and I vould do it myself, but I am filling her mouth vith my seed before I cum on her."

"I will have to stop jerking, then, but all is well. It will mean more cum when I finally do release."

*Pop* " Oh fuck... Vlad, oh.. ah ah enough of ah ah your nuts... put that... ah ah dick back... ah ah ah in my mouth... ah ah ah all this talk about ah ah ah cumming on me ah ah ah driving me crazy ah ah ah... fuck fuck fuck... Cumming umming cumming! AAAAAHHHHH! YES! YES! Make me cum! YE--- MMMFF. MMMFF! MMFFF!"

"Zita! Cum vith my cock in your throat! Take it! Take my cock! Taste it! Take it!"

"Hmmmm. Fuck her mouth like I'm fucking this wet cunt, and Lon her ass. All of us, fuck her hard now that she's cumming. All three of us, fuck her hard with these cocks!"

"Grrr... grrrr... grrrr.... tear this ass up... grrr.. grrr... make me cum witch! Make us all cum! For you! Make these cocks explode inside you! Our grrr biggest loads yet! Grrr fucking flood this little hot body of yours with our jizz, witch! Grrr."

"Hmmm. Don't pull out of her mouth Vlad. Keep fucking her mouth until you cum!"

"Mmmffff... mmmmfff.. uh huh... mmmfff... mmmffff!"

"Yes! Make us cum in you! For you! Don't swallow any of my load; hold it in your mouth until it seeps and leaks out of those luscious lips! Hold my cum in your mouth vhen I flood it!"

"Grrr... tighten this ass witch! Grab my cock with your ass grrr... grab it and squeeze it with your ass! Grrr... pull my cum out with your ass grrr...."

"Suck harder, vitch! Suck on my cock harder! Suck those cheeks in! Suck the cum out of this cock stuffing your pretty mouth! Suck me harder, vitch!"

"Hmmm Tighten that pussy on my massive cock. Like you love it and don't want to let it go. Tighten that cunt on my shaft, squeeze the cum out of me that's going to flood your insides!"

"Ah, I wish the three of you would cum already, my balls ache, and my shaft is in pain. I need to release but cannot until at least Vlad cums in her mouth! What a curse! Even after thousands of years, and having passed from life to death, to life again I am still impatient to blow my load!"

"Hahaha! Vee may all be cursed that way, but vee are fortunate to alvays be hard, and alvays able to cum buckets!"

"Mmmffff... mmmfff... mmmmffff..."

"Grrrr... almost.. grrrr... so tight... grrr.. a great curse it is, Imhotep. Grrrr... wouldn't want a cure for that one grrr... your ass is about to be flooded witch!"

Zita had done as requested. She had tightened every muscle in her body she could, clamping her thighs and abs and pussy on Frank's monster cock as much as she could, after all, he filled her to capacity as it was, so tightening around him was hard. She tightened her ass on the wolf man's shaft buried in her ass, and pushed back against him as best she could in that position, with two other cocks in her, getting him as deep in her ass as she could. And of course, she sucked Vlad's cock as hard as she could, sucking in those cute puffy cheeks, pulling him into her wet warm mouth as he rode his shaft over her tongue again and again, proving once again her talents and skills were impeccable and among the best.

"MMMMFFF... MMMFFF!"

Zita was screaming on the cock in her mouth, her body being rocked by another orgasm, being pushed and pulled by the thrusting and grabbing and pushing, hands grabbing and groping, squeezing and squishing, and hair being pulled. Liquid and fluids dripping and leaking, her own and all the cum that had been deposited in her orifices earlier being fucked and forced out by, and around, the cocks buried in her body.

"Hmmmm. Almost... almost... Zita, almost. Your walls grabbing my cock... going to milk my shaft deep inside you..."

"Grrr... going to unleash a torrent of cum inside your knotted ass, Zita... so close.. grrr."

"Ah Zita vitch... almost ready for you to taste my cum along vith my cock! So close... so close to flooding your mouth. Your sucking skills unmatched, the vay you handled my balls and sack, your tongue on my shaft, the vay you licked and suck my giant head... ah... so close!"

"Well even just masturbating, I am very close. Watching all this, your body, your moans. Your cumming, the way your orgasm wracks your body, all the cum from earlier being pushed out of you, the dried cum on your skin, the spit and drool coming from your mouth, hanging on your lips and chin, on Vlad's shaft in your mouth, the dried cum in your long hair, and of course, the best thing of all, your pure ecstatic enjoyment of it all... I'm on edge and barely hanging on."

"Aroooo! Aroooo! Aroooo! Cumming, grrr... cumming!"

The wolf man grabbed those fleshy soft cheeks hard, digging claws into skin hard enough to leave marks as he pulled Zita's ass and hips into him, shoving his large cock hard into her back hole, pushing hard enough to make her choke on Vlad's cock that was now well into her throat; hard and deep enough his hairy sack slapped up underneath her, swinging wildly with the thrust, as he ejected his huge load into her, filling her ass with nowhere for it go with his knot locked inside.

"Arooo! Arooo! Arooo!"

Every howl was another ejaculation inside her, every ejaculation another deep thrust, hard and rough, another swing of his sack hitting her slit, stuffed with Frank's cock.

Being stuffed so tight inside the witch with his monster cock, it all became too much for Frank, especially once the wolf man began cumming, and Zita's body reacted, with her screaming on Vlad's shaft with her own orgasms, and watching her take that cock in her mouth and tits bouncing in his face, he started cumming as well.

"Hmmmmm. Zita, my large shaft fills you so much, you're so tight around it, and the way your hips glide over me, your tits in my face... I'm cumming! Oh fuck am I cumming! Feels like more than I put in your ass!"

1...456789