All Comments on 'The Year of The Rooster Ch. 02'

by evensteven

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Author

I do hope you are going to tell us later that all this was just a prelude to a divorce and all the debauchery was just evidence to be used later. Maybe even a clever way to get aids. Thailand is the best way in the world to get infected with unprotected sex. The blacks fuck Thai whores daily. The blacks fuck anything they can put their cocks in= aids to the couple too. I mean,this would have to be the last country in the world to have your'e wife gangbanged by the locals unless you want to die a slow death.It would be safer to play Russian Roulette with an automatic pistol than to have barebacked sex in Thailand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Story

I really don't understand the people who read stories and start moralizing to an author. Hey idiots, why the hell are you on Literotica? Talking about divorce, AIDS, etc....Heed this advice.. take your repressive thoughts elsewhere like Pat Robertson's website or Focus on the Family.

Evensteven ...keep up the great writing.....I like where this story is leading.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A great fantasy

Thailand is a sensual place. When I first went there forty years ago you could play freely but now you need to be aware of safe sex just as you do anywhere in the world including your own neighbourhood. I love the story and look forward to the next chapter(s).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous