All Comments on 'The Yoni Flower Ch. 04-05'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know what I just read but I do know that I have the weirdest boner right now. Is it bad that I was also turned on since the gunk was being expelled from her flower's pussy hole in the middle of the night? Was not expecting the flower to fuse to her, and I DEFINITELY wasn't expecting her to feel what the flower felt nor was I thinking her petals would flex after every caress and orgasm. Holy hell! How do you come up with this stuff? Serious question. Obviously you do a lot lf research based on the real life plants she references, but this story is still sl unique.

I'm tempted to just stop reading here and wait for the ebook to go live so I cam binge it because I can't take the suspense of episodic releases. In the mean time, I'm going to pull up the gorgeous picture of the yoni flower book cover so I can get off thinking about Allie riding the dildo flower/the starfish flower growing between her legs. 😜🤤

Thanks again for the read,

Hogan

Hogan_StrangeloveHogan_Strangeloveover 2 years ago

Hey, B.L.! It's Hogan from the previous comment (I finally got around to making an account so I can keep up with posts on here). What happened to the ebook of the Yoni Flower on Amazon?? I went to pre-order and I'm getting a "Sorry we can't find that page!"

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

For anyone wondering where the pre-order option went for the Yoni Flower and Lizzy's flower glizzy, Amazon decided the cover was a violation of their terms, which makes no sense because there are worse covers out there that are faaaar more graphic than a slightly phallic cover. Like, there's a book with a suitcase full of dildos as the cover.. .Anywho, I have to have the cover redone, which sucks. But the cover art is still up on my author page on my publisher's website (link in the bio). And if you want an alert when the full book will be released, go on ahead and sign up to the mailing list. There will be bonus reads for mailing list subscribers coming soon.

Hogan, thanks so much for all of the feedback! Trust me when I say that there will be waaaaay more unexpected discoveries to be made and there's going to be one hell of a twist coming up! And yeah, it's hard to be unique when the sex plant trope has been done before, but I think the twist at the end as well as the science behind the organism will be what differentiates this from others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter! This book is really standing out to me amongst the plant sex genre. I'll definitely grab the full thing on amazon when it comes out.

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Reply to: "Great chapter! This book is really standing out to me amongst the plant sex genre. I'll definitely grab the full thing on amazon when it comes out."

Thanks so much, Anon! Your support means the world to me. I tried to make it as different as possible. You'll truly see why it stands apart from the rest in Chapter 12-13 and beyond when it becomes more of a WTF horror with some weird sexy times and bizarre science haha.

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to update you all about The Yoni Flower. After some editing-related delays and some hectic life stuff, chapters 6-9 have been submitted for publication on here a few days ago, so I'm hoping they'll be live before March 2nd.

Also, for those who've been waiting for the full book, The Yoni Flower ebook has officially gone live on Amazon today! The paperback will be a few days behind, unfortunately.

New stories will be coming soon on here, so follow me on here and check my bio for updates!

Happy reading!

Much Love,

B.L. Overman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES