They Call My Brother Godzilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alicia. I have a question for you," Dad said.

"What is it, Daddy?"

"Did you and Jake plan this?"

"Plan what?" I was confused.

Dad studied my face. Dad was not just any lawyer. He was a litigator at his firm and had a nose for lies and bullshit.

"Ok. I believe you," he said after several uncomfortable seconds.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Jake asked me for permission to take you with him to a party tonight."

My mouth dropped open as I looked at Jake. He smiled and mouthed 'surprise' to me.

"I'm not crazy about the idea, but your mother also thinks that you have earned the right to fuck up again."

"Daddy. I won't ever do something to make you that angry again."

Dad took another drink of his whiskey.

"Here are my rules. Jake promised that he would keep you safe. You stick to him like glue. You come home drunk, or high, or anything else, and you won't leave this house until college."

"Yes, Daddy." I jumped up from my chair and ran around so I stood behind him. I leaned over and hugged him, giving my father several kisses on the cheek. "Thank you, Daddy."

"What time are we leaving?" I asked Jake.

"Seven-thirty."

"Shit. I've only got an hour to get ready."

"Language," Dad snapped.

I ran upstairs and started looking through my closet. I settled on a cute dress that accented my figure but was still in good taste -- something I could have worn to church if we still went. The dress was red, which went well with my skin tone and my dark wavy hair. I owned a matching bra and panty set that was slightly darker red than the dress that would be safe to wear underneath. I looked for pantyhose but could not find a good pair. All I had was a pair of black stockings that I bought but never wore. I figured what the hell, I would try them on and see how they looked with the dress. But before I could dress, I had to shower, fix my hair, and put on a light amount of makeup. I had some lipstick that would look good with this particular dress but knew that Dad's head would explode if I wore it out of the house. I put on some lip gloss instead and put the lipstick along with a few other things into a tiny black purse. I was pulling up the second stocking when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in. I'm dressed."

Jake opened the door. He was wearing a black button-down shirt and a pair of blue jeans over black cowboy boots.

"Holy fuck," Jake said.

"What?"

"You need to stay by my side all night long."

I batted my eyelashes. "And why is that, Jake from State Farm?"

"You're gorgeous."

I blushed. Jake never said nice things to me. Now I had two complements about my looks in two days.

"Are you wearing hose?"

"Do you like? I thought bare legs would be a little much."

"Very nice."

"I didn't have pantyhose." I pulled up one side of the hem of my dress to my upper thigh to show the lacy top. "They are stockings."

"Hot."

I blushed again. I realized that my underwear was also peeking out, and I dropped my dress and smoothed it down over my legs.

"You look great yourself. Do you have that shotgun holstered?" I teased.

"Always. I don't leave the house unless I'm wearing a strap."

"You're too funny. Ok. I'll stop teasing you. It's no fun because you don't want to play."

We went downstairs to leave but were stopped by our parents. Mom told me how beautiful I was and made us stand so she could take a picture of Jake and me together. Dad kept glaring at my dress while reminding us of his rules for the night.

Jake helped me into the cab of his truck like a true gentleman. Where I was given my Mom's old Audi as my first car, Jake got a late-model pickup. It somehow made sense since he was such a large guy. It was still light out, so I could see clearly in the interior of the truck. I was asking a thousand questions about the party when I noticed something strange about Jake's left leg. It looked like he had a giant flashlight under the leg of his jeans running down his left leg.

Were the rumors true?

Jake glanced at me several times as I put on my lipstick in the visor mirror. I was delighted and kept pestering Jake with questions about what I should expect at the party. He told me the party would blow my mind. That turned out to be an understatement.

The party was at the house of one of his teammates on the lake. I will not mention his name as his father is a famous musician and one of the wealthiest people in Austin. His father was on tour, and two hundred kids had a mansion party with a DJ and catered food — picture one of those parties in a teen movie, but times ten. We were only at the party for ten minutes, and I was enthralled. I was nineteen, and this was my first high school party.

None of Jake's teammates called him by his given name. He was Godzilla to all the guys and received a lot of attention from girls. The girls who knew me were typically happy to see me. I was surprised to see several girls from St. Michael's at the party, and like the cliché, every single one seemed out of control. The girls who did not know me were often bitchy towards me until Jake introduced me as his sister. Jake always got me a fresh drink, never letting anyone hand a cup to me. Even when he got us new drinks, he always tasted mine first and would not let me have it until he felt the drink was safe. Jake only allowed each of us to have two mixed drinks before switching us over to soda or juice. While I was told to stick to Jake like glue, it was Jake who was stuck to me. He seemed to always have a hand on me — on my shoulder, my waist, or the small of my back.

Jake decided a little before midnight that it was time to leave. When he went to help me into his pickup, I hugged Jake tightly around his waist and buried my face into his chest. He wrapped me in his giant arms and kissed me on the top of my head. He smelled good. I was all smiles as I climbed into his truck.

"Did you have fun?" Jake asked as we pulled away.

"That may have been the best night of my life."

"You need to get out more," Jake laughed.

"Fucking tell me about it," I said. "It seems that if you wanted a girlfriend, there's like thirty girls interested in you."

"I don't think I want a girlfriend. I'll just date after the season and be very selective if I want to fool around."

"Do you think anyone would want to date me if I went to Lake Travis?"

"Shit Alicia. I heard two guys talking about what they wanted to do to you. I almost went over and said something, but I didn't want to leave you."

"I love you too," I said without thinking.

Jake did not say anything in response.

"So, if you were taking a girl home from the party tonight, would you take her straight home?"

"Why?"

"I'm just curious."

"I might take her somewhere to make out for a while."

"Where?"

"There is a boat landing near here."

"Take me there."

"Why?"

"So, I can have the entire high school party experience."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Just for a few minutes. Please?"

Jake did not say a word and kept driving. I prattled about trivial things that happened at the party until Jake pulled off the road into a boat landing. There were two other vehicles there, a pickup with an empty boat trailer behind it and a car with two people in it that was parked in one corner. Jake parked his truck at the other end. He turned off the engine and got out of his truck. I did the same and walked around to the back of the truck, which was facing the water. Jake opened the tailgate of his truck and spread a blanket over it so we would have a little bit of cushion to sit. He put his strong hands around my waist and lifted me onto the tailgate.

"So, is this what you do with all of your dates?" I asked.

"Sometimes."

"Did you sit on the tailgate with Ashley?"

"No. I normally put the blanket in the body so we could lay down."

"Can you please do that so I can look at the stars?"

Jake sat there for several seconds. I did not think he was going to do it. Finally, Jake slid off the tailgate and waved his hand, indicating I should do the same. He spread the blanket out in the bed of his pickup by reaching over the sides. Jake put his large hands on my waist again and lifted me back up on the tailgate before jumping up to join me. We then laid next to each other on our backs and looked up at the sky.

"It's pretty hard to see stars with the light from the city," Jake said.

"I can pretend," I giggled.

I turned on my side and put my arm over Jake's waist.

"Why did you invite me to the party tonight?"

"It was Mom's idea. She said that Dad was ridiculous and that she wanted my help to get you out for at least one night."

"I'm sorry if I messed your plans."

"Don't sound sad. I didn't have any plans beyond going to the party."

"But you might have had more fun without me. You have a lot of female admirers."

"I had more fun tonight than any other party I went to this year."

"Really?"

"Really."

"But there were all of those girls who were lusting after you."

"But I was already with the girl I wanted to be with."

"Did you hit your head and think I was Ashley or something?"

"No. I'm over Ashley. I'll always love her. She wasn't the first girl I had sex with, but she was my first girlfriend."

"And how many girls have you had sex with?"

"Alicia. I'm not telling you that."

"I've only been with Matthew," I whispered.

"Have you done anything with anyone else?"

"I've never even kissed a boy besides Matthew. How about you?"

"I've never kissed Matthew or any other boy."

"You're an asshole. Be serious."

"I've had a lot of girls kiss me."

"How about sex?"

"Intercourse? A few. Handjobs or blow jobs? Several more."

"You are a stud."

"Not really. Ashley was the only one who could accommodate me without making a huge production out of it."

I propped myself up on my elbow and looked into Jake's face.

"Jake. Are you really that big?"

Jake did not respond.

I could not help myself. I reached over and slid my hand down his inner thigh.

Jake rolled away from me, and I spilled backward.

"What the fuck!"

It was huge.

"Are you hard?"

"Alicia. Get out of the truck. We're leaving."

"Jake. Why are you hard?"

"Because my dick doesn't know that you are my sister."

"Hey. I'm sorry that you got upset when I grabbed your dick. I didn't mean anything sexual about it."

Jake pulled the blanket from underneath me and balled it up in his hands. He jumped down from the bed of his pickup and indicated that I should get out. I walked to the tailgate and got down on my butt so I could slide out. Jake was usually so calm. Mr. Cool. He was like a fighter pilot in the movies.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

Jake threw the blanket on the ground and stepped between my legs where I was still sitting on the tailgate of his truck. He slid his right hand into my hair and grabbed a handful of my long strands. With his left hand, he slid it under the hem of my dress until his fingers slid over the lace at the top of one of my stockings. Jake pulled me towards him, his hand in my hair, pulling my head slightly backward and kissed me. I squealed in shock. His tongue stabbed through my lips and into my mouth. My mind instantly switched from shock to pleasure. I moaned and rolled my tongue over his. Jake stepped back, and it was over. We were both panting, looking at each other.

"Fuck that was hot," I panted.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Did all of those girls get you excited tonight?"

"You excite me."

"Jake. I'm your sister. Is this something new?"

"I came home from practice one day this summer. You were tanning by the pool. You wore a white bikini I had never seen you wear before, and you were lying on your stomach. It was the first time I've seen you in a bikini since middle school. I watched from the kitchen, hoping you would not get up. I thought your ass was incredible. I even took pictures with my phone. I wanted to rip off your bikini and fuck you. Instead, I ran upstairs and masturbated to the pictures. That was the day I came out of my funk about Ashley breaking up with me."

"Do you...do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes. I want to fuck you. I've been feeling like shit about it for weeks. I do everything I can to stay cool around you."

I slid off the tailgate and looked at my feet.

"You better take us home now."

"I'm so sorry."

I held up my hand and stopped Jake.

"I am so horny right now I might do something we can never take back," I said.

We drove home in silence. Jake did not even turn on the radio. I pulled a makeup wipe from my purse and removed my lipstick. I gave another wipe to Jake to remove my lipstick from his mouth. It was almost one in the morning by the time we got home. Our parents were still up waiting for us. I was able to close my mind off about Jake's confession and talked about how much fun I had at the party. I reassured Dad that Jake was diligent protecting me. I walked in front of Jake as we went upstairs to our rooms, and I swished my ass a little more than usual, hoping that he was watching. I was about to enter my room when Jake lightly grabbed my elbow.

"Alicia."

"Yes, Jake."

"Are we alright?"

I reached up and put my hands behind his head. I pulled his face down to mine and gave him a soft, sweet kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for a wonderful night. I hope you will invite me out again with you very soon."

I entered my room and closed my door. I did not turn on the light. I went to my bed and flopped down on my back, fully dressed. While it seemed like forever to sort out my feelings, only thirty minutes passed before I got up from my bed. I went down the hall to Jake's door and softly knocked.

"Who is it?"

For some reason, that cracked me up, and I giggled.

"Can I come in?"

"Just a second." I heard rustling. "Ok. Come in."

I opened the door to find Jake sitting in bed. He was not wearing a shirt, and his muscles and light body hair were very sexy. A blanket was pulled over the lower part of his body, and a pillow rested across his lap. I sat on the edge of his bed and took one of his hands in my own. I could not bring myself to look into his face, so I focused on his large hands. Each of his fingers was long and thick.

"If I wanted casual sex, I could have found that anytime," I said.

Jake shifted slightly.

"But if I had a boyfriend I was in love with, well, I would probably want sex all of the time."

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

"If a boy were interested in me, he would take the time to ask me how my day was going. He would tell me something about his day like he got a good grade on a paper because sharing something good about his day was important to him. I would want him to flirt with me without being disgusting. I would understand if we had to do these things by phone if we went to different schools. I also want dates. I want an evening with dinner and a movie before we progress to Netflix and chill. If the guy wanted to be my boyfriend, he would not pressure me into sex immediately. He would be patient. But I would never tease or mislead him. We could go to the next base each date. Our first date might include kissing and fondling. Then we could progress to mutual masturbation and oral sex before we got to the main event."

"I'm not sure what you're saying."

"Jake. If you want to have sex with me, you need to be my boyfriend."

"I don't think brothers and sisters are supposed to date."

"They are not supposed to fuck, either."

"That's going to be very hard for me."

"Why?"

"Because I will fall in love with you."

"But it wouldn't be that different than if you dated any other girl. You will have to break up next summer when you both went to college. If we date, you will eventually lose your girlfriend, but you'll always have your sister."

"I want you, but I can control myself. I'm sure this is just a phase. I'll find someone to date to get some relief, and things can go back to normal."

I stood and reached under my dress, pulling down my panties.

"What are you doing?"

I picked up my panties and pressed them into Jake's hand.

"I do not want you to find someone else. Feel how wet you made me tonight. When you grabbed me and kissed me, you were so dominant. I have never experienced anything like that before. I want our first time to be romantic, but after that, I want you to be the man. I do not want to be caught, especially by our parents, but otherwise, you can fuck me anytime, anyplace, anyway. You will not need to ask. You just tell me what to do. If you want a blowjob, you do not ask. You tell me to drop to my knees and suck you. You want to fuck me after school; you do not ask. Just tell me what position you want me in, flip up my skirt, pull my panties to the side, and fuck me. If you do not want to waste time with foreplay, I'll just use lube."

The entire pillow in Jake's lap pulsed.

"Did Ashley let you dominate her?" I asked.

Jake hesitated. "Sometimes, if she was in the mood, but it was pretty rare. She thought it was like role-playing."

"I think asserting dominance would help you forget that I'm your sister."

"This is crazy."

"So, when is our next date?"

"How about Monday?" Jake asked without hesitation. "Coach only has us walk through some plays without pads and then watch some game film. I'll be done by four."

"It's a date."

"But before we go down this path, there's something we need to do now," Jake said.

"What's that?"

"You need to know what you're getting into."

"What do you mean?"

Jake pulled the pillow that was across his lap away, and the outline of his large penis was clearly visible under the blanket.

"Alicia. Take off the blanket."

I slowly pulled the blanket down, teasing both of us.

It technically was a penis, but it looked like a child's forearm with a hand clenched in a fist. The closest thing I could compare it to was a large flashlight. His shaft was thick, several inches in diameter, ending in an even thicker glans at the head.

"It's a little over ten inches long," Jake said. "And you made it this hard. Now I've got to jack off, or I'll never fall asleep. So, you can stay and watch, or participate, or leave, but I'm keeping your panties tonight."

Jake slowly began to stroke his cock. I have always thought of them as a penis or dick, but this was definitely a cock.

"I'm a little dry," Jake said.

I hesitated. I glance at his nightstand, but I did not see any lube. I quickly swished my mouth and leaned over Jake's waist. A large dollop of spit slid from my lips and landed on the head of his cock. I did my best to pull together some more saliva and spit what moisture I had remaining on the shaft.

"You're going to be the best girlfriend ever," Jake sighed as he resumed stroking. "Do you want to kiss me, or should I just smell your panties?"

Shit. I wanted him to do both.

"Why don't you feel it or give it a little taste."

I wanted to. I wanted to see how deep I could fit his cock in my mouth.

"No touching tonight," I said softly.

"Can I tell you what to do, as long as we don't touch?"

"Yes."

"Off the bed and on your knees," Jake said.

I didn't know where this was going, but I liked it already. Jake sat on the edge of his bed and continued to stroke himself. His hand dried out, so he stopped and put on some lube from a bottle he kept in his nightstand. After a few minutes, he stood up and stroked his cock in my face, almost touching my nose. Jake grunted, and his first shot of cum went over my face and I felt it land in my long hair. The second hit me square in the right eye, and the rest streamed over my face. I had not even touched myself, and I had a small orgasm, excited by Jake's playfulness. I smiled, and some of his cum dripped into my mouth. Not only was there a lot of cum, but it was thick like glue.

123456...9