All Comments on 'Things Happened Pt. 03'

by Kiki_Goodman

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

GOD ALMIGHTY.... this was wretched

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just got worse

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800about 2 years ago

What a joy to read. Yea, things happen but too Rock all the right things happened after the divorce. It was a good thing he didn’t become a man whore because he wouldn’t have been able to live with himself. It was a little hard to keep track of all the women but the writing style, which I loved, made it easier. A big 5 for me.

Ocean33Ocean33about 2 years ago

Excellent story 5 stars you're a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, did Jessica lend him out to Stephanie and will she loan him to Connie? Seem like something she would do. Having a Dad around would help all the ladies and kids and they wouldn’t need to tell anyone that the sperm donation was made the old fashioned way. Just that he was the donor and wanted to be in all their lives. A couple with two close friends and a bunch of kids they all supported. Saving many thousands of dollars.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Big ol dick and his new love has a 6 inch puss and no womb….. does Rocco not deserve a future with no more curve balls? I still lime the big titties trainer a whole bunch.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Okay it ended happily enough. But I can't help thinking Kelly should be not be anywhere near that family.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

It was a good story, but that was an odd place to end it.

Inviting the ex-wife into their home was a mistake. He should've just told the whore to go fuck herself. After the way she treated him and their daughters, she didn't deserve any sympathy or compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More Kiki kaka, thankfully this torture session is over.

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

1 and 2 were good. This one was a tad bland, sorry.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Great story loved it all the way. Very romantic

Well done. Scores 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An original way to be sure that the heroine will not become a queen of size - just won't fit.

longhornfanlonghornfanabout 2 years ago

This was an awesome story, so glad I had the opportunity to read it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After Jessica's oral abilities, I was already afraid that if the vagina is virgin and tiny, then the back hole must be stretched to the size of the Kremlin Tsar Cannon.

Cito22Cito22about 2 years ago

Awesome closure to a great story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If anything, this 3rd chapter just got worse. Magic Dick and his harem! Father to all! Years go by….and he finally wants to get married? Why? Legalities never seemed to matter previously 😎

.

But this weak 2 star finally dropped to a solid 1 star with that ridiculous ending when Kelly comes back after YEARS… after having virtually no contact with her daughters…..begging to the Magic Dick for help….and Jessica the wonder child just takes her in!

.

This story scores at bottom because it was beyond stupid. Middle school stroke bait at best.

.

1 *

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

What a great series! While you dropped a couple hints who Steph's sperm donor might be, was it done invitro or the old-fashioned way? How's it going to work with Connie? See, you used "Epilogue" too soon! And to hold off the BTB crowd, no way Rock would allow Tony to stay there, period. LOL! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And why is there a fence between the main house where Rock and Jessica live and the pool house where Stephanie lives? Stephanie snatched a piece of real estate from Rock instead of alimony for Rocky and Cynthia? Or am I wrong that it was Rock who fucked and knocked up Stephanie both times? And about Skye-I doubt there was artificial insemination and Jessica's egg was involved, given their past history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I scored this one a little lower than the others. I’m not one to do nice things or give favors to people who stab me in the back.

But, I enjoyed this story. Keep writing ‘em and I’ll keep reading ‘em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, how dashing! In other stories, men break off engagements because a girl only asks permission to try intimacy with another man once before the wedding. And Skylar gave birth to a test baby and nothing, Ray the fool married her.

Slick742Slick742about 2 years ago

Many good parts more than enough so-so yawn parts. But entertaining and lots of hard work. Thanks.....5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

But the Anonymous who addressed TANSTAAFL in the comments after the first part turned out to be right. Mark, indeed, was just a distraction from the real lover - Tony.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Would have liked to know more about what went wrong with Tony and Kellys business and that Tony was completely sunk

Otherwise a well written piece

Thank you for sharing

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

A disney story for boys where the hero gets the perfect life and the evil ex-wife gets shit on.

Fuck you.

It’s bullshit and you tell only the story that appeals to boys, not men. Men don’t need to be assholes to be in charge, they don’t teach their kids to pick sides and they sure as FUCK don’t treat women with contempt like this piece of shit does.

He pretends to be a nice guy; but he is arrogant, contemptuous, deceitful, underhanded, and willing to use his kids to hurt his ex wife, proving he is petty and vindictive.

The whole story is about revenge and punishment and how do you think that will truly affect the ex husband and the kids?

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

Rock got his harem. The ex wife takes the rough road, so the BTB crowd should be happy. Her prior-to-the-breakup backstory was seedier than originally thought, and obviously she got the short end of the stick. All is well and everything is sewn up nicely. Good story.

Eveready1999Eveready1999about 2 years ago

I need me some more of that train wreck Kelly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know how a divorce nullifies a felony. Nothing in a state conferred divorce would make the federal crimes of forgery and bank fraud go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe it's me, but the end of the story lost me. You created a whole new stream to the story at the very end, then dumped it. You might want to wrap it up in another part.

sdc97230sdc97230about 2 years ago
The forgery

Mortgage fraud is a federal crime. Rock could probably just decide not to turn Kelly in, but the bank would be another matter altogether. Without Rock's bona fide signature on the loan papers the house isn't legitimate collateral; the bank would turn Kelly in to the feds for mortgage fraud and then have to sue her to recover damages before they could go after the house. Can't imagine them just letting it go unless Rock offered to sign on to the mortgage for real or Kelly came up with alternate collateral they would accept for a loan rewrite in her name, like the investment land she bought with the mortgage funds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely done. Interesting story, well told.

I confess that I do my engagement in the story weakens a little when the abandoned husband finds himself surrounded by a bevy of gorgeous young (and older) women, all eager to comfort him by getting in his bed. Like that happens to most divorced guys?

One small thing: I think a lot of readers (not all)/would rather wait to read a story until they know all the installments have been posted. i usually have to go back and skim the earlier installments to get back up to speed. It would be a courtesy to some of your readers if you (and others) would announce at the top of the first installment how many parts there are going to be, so that we could wait until they’re all available if we choose to do so. Thanks.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Thought an interesting storyline and set of characters devolved a bit in this last chapter — bit weird and tad hard to follow. To date, looks like you are running 50:50 on +/- comments if you are seeking input for future stories and characters. Hope you continue to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Whackdoodle

.....He pretends to be a nice guy; but he is arrogant, contemptuous, deceitful, underhanded.....

Were you looking in the mirror when you thought this

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

Yeah a few details left out at the end there..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a great story. I think that you could have enlightened us of what happened to Kelly or could write her story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was okay but a lot of errors.fraud is a felony so is bank fraud. She forged his signature to get money. That just doesn’t go away. Kelly and tony should go to jail after a trial. That women lost some screws along the way. Fucking tony and a whole bunch of losers to what end. Rich parents and now is penniless. Parents were overseas ,but money can be transferred unless her parents woke up. Not explained. That hurt your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a great story, any chance of it continuing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Whackdoodle the kids made their own choices.

Where is he using them against her? She abandoned them, and they took that abandonment pretty hard.

He didn't tell them to turn on her. She had the freedom to visit, and she only did so three times, and none of them were in the first six months. That's forever for a kid.

Yes, things got a bit wild with the harem, but Connie, Skylar, and DeeDee seem to have been just a phase, and we don't have any details about Stephanie, just the strong suggestion that he fathered her kids.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing it.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

The ending was a bit of a letdown, in that we don't learn what happened with Kelly, was it the lags deal or did they screw someting else up ?

Also is it was Tony all along what was with the queen of spades crap, if the whole black thing was a lie to cover for it being Tony

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 2 years ago

Interesting story but, it kind of fizzled at there end with Kelly begging for a few weeks shelter with the possibility of Tony the Pimp being with her.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago
Huh???

How Sweetie1 suddenly got broke and hungry and homeless was (at least to me) obscure … or possibly, just convenient to prove Hubby was a saint! Steph’s fertilization donations seem to be kinda secret, but also unknown to Hubby. Which leads to Sweetie2 being in collusion with Steph to hijack Hubby’s swimmers (after a weekday matinee) and bring them to Steph in a turkey baster as Hubby heads to work.

Overall, I think this story coulda lost 25-50% of the characters, as well as adult women who treated Hubby like many of his high-school ‘one time experimenters.’ Too many odd and highly unlikely scenarios. Example … punching a slimewad TWICE during his kid’s birthday party.

3* for all three parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
What A Great End; Thank You!

I haven't enjoyed the end of a story this much in a long time. True, it would have been better if it had never been written, but all's well that ends, even if its bad. Especially if its bad. You have great energy and enthusiasm. Now if you can just develop some talent and skill you'll be golden. Maybe go more for Quality in the next run. Just a page or two, that is concise, dramatic, and makes sense. The Makes Sense part is just my personal bias, it doesn't appear to be a major component in most of the LW stories. Of course most of the LW stories are a waste of electrons, but they're cheap and plentiful, so I won't complain.

Keep practicing and writing, and good luck with future stories. Thanks for the effort.

beanburner69beanburner69about 2 years ago

Great. But your ending could have been better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I still don't know why Kelly did what she did nor do I know why he did not go to the cops or whoever would handle the fraud. Even if he could sign away his rights to any compensation what they did was still a felony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good , keep it going to a finish. I’d like to know if Jess let hubby fuck the babies into his friend and will she let him fuck one into Connie

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

I always read reviews before I start on a story like this and didn't quite understand why we needed a conclusion. Now I know. While I will enjoy reading final chapters from others, it is my ardent hope you write a conclusion of your own and sooner rather than later. Five stars I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

The last page bled this weak 3* into a 2*. Endings are hard but this ended more like vomiting ideas. At no time in these 3 chapters did you explain HOW Kelly was seduced to throw everything away. It was just snippets about her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first part was mediocre, but the ending was poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That story was a sophomoric ridiculous piece of crap. I give it 1 star and that is generous.

lover1953lover1953about 2 years ago

Overall, very good story. The ending was a bit...predictable. I gave it 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Superb story! You really understand the human condition! Please author on...

gordo12gordo12about 2 years ago

Well done. Your writing is excellent. I don't read many chaptered stories. An easy 5* from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cliffhanger... 🤨

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No,No, No, Oh hell no. This tale needs an ending. This box of candy had at least one with a worm in it. This ending made it into a great big piece of excr****T. Oh well it's the authors story and they have the right to end it any such way they want to. Yep, too bad. However, we readers reserve the right to read or not whatever this author posts. LP

IndyOnIndyOnabout 2 years ago

All that extra effort and still no ending? Shame on you! *3*

Where is FTDS when you need him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the writing. I thought it was well done. I really liked Chapter #1. I thought it was realistic; displayed the characters & their emotions well.

Unfortunately, Chapter #2 thru #4 I thought just became too unbelievable for even a fictional story. Suddenly, the left behind husband is a Casanova and every woman that comes to help him and the family he beds.

While I am not an attorney, I wonder if the bank would really have done nothing once they determined that his signature on the loan was fraudulent?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

A very good story. Nothing outlandish, no improbable revenge. Although it kind of resembles a harem, it’s just good friends helping him get back on his feet. A good man, dedicated to family and doing his best to raise his daughters as respectable young women.

As for the engagement… IMO, he should take Grace to help select the ring. Jess did so much for her, there’s a bond. How could a father like him, not involve his teen daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well-written, but this is basically a soap opera.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Of course it's a soap opera. It's literotica.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars - this is just like a hippy commune in the 1960's.

It seems like every woman who moves in with Rocky gets pregnant.

I wonder how many kids Rocky will father before he gets cut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kelly was a wretch.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Really very interesting story, a nicely developed flow. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You made the comment about someone saying to not flesh out your characters and you said "lesson learned".

Don't listen to whoever said that, even if a few commenters did so.

Back-story... sure, minimise that. Only provide that which is required to establish the story, but other authors give a 20 minute blow-by-blow of their entire history. It doesn't really add to the story.

But private thoughts... or a good description of the emotional impacts of the action... draws you right in and makes you feel for the characters... let's you get to know them and empathize.

All of the best stories on here have properly developed characters. If a reader does not like that, then they are obviously just spank-jockeys with no depth of thought or imagination.

One thing you can guarantee in loving wives... you will not please everybody, so write for yourself.

I think you did great. A huge element of fantasy, but that was all fun. Almost like it was written by a man to be honest. I know I would have enjoyed the girl's attempts at 'getting me back in the saddle', and the highly erotic nature of the female characters... mmmm, one could only dream.

You succeeded in engaging me with them all though. It was hard to pick who I expected him to end up with... up until his date with Jess that is.

Well done.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Long, interesting read, but that ending just spoiled it for me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So he lets the "WHORE" back into his home after everything she has done!!!

It's no wonder your scores suck!

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy593 months ago

This is a nice novella. You weaved a solid tale. Good work, fine yarn. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

moultonknobmoultonknob3 months ago

Still far too long and full of unnecessary bullshit , all things considered,just a complete load of fucking rubbish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiki_Goodman@Kiki_Goodman
Just a simple woman with a curious side. I like to explore all different types of topics and see where that takes me. I try to have an open mind about all things but that doesn't mean I'm into everything! ;-) I thought I would give Literotica a go and try to get back in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES