All Comments on 'This is Just Sex Pt. 01'

by YEGCouple

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong! Dumb shit

It is not " imagine the adventures we would have."

It is imagine the adventures she would have."

The husband is just a support system for everybody else's fuck toy.

If it is just sex can he go out and fuck a slut or two?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Why is Anony: Wrong DumbShit so angry?

This is a fantastic site, and no real person was hurt in this.

The title and subheading warned the readers what this story was about. If someone didn’t like the theme, he didn’t have to open it and read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Odd Story But Interesting

The story is presented in an interesting way, very mechanical but somehow entertaining.

The girl obviously enjoys being a girl. She knows her way around an erection and how to handle them. She'd be fun at a bukkake party where multiple guys line up and have her suck each one off. She'd catch the overflow in a large mouth glass and drink it after all the sucking is over. I think the husband would like watching also. Maybe he could lick the glass clean after she dumps it into her mouth.

Just fantasizing but it would be great to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

You're as sick as this author. Anytime the word "hot wife" appears in the tags, I don't even bother reading the story, because I know it's nothing but garbage. No score, it wouldn't be fair to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The "thing" he couldn't put his finger on?

Was the fact that Suzy is a slut! And no one wants to be married to a slut. Too risky for one's health and longevity. And if it's "just sex", why get married? He can just fuck her when he's in the mood and send her back to her cheap apartment. No reason to marry and support her. Of course he can fuck other women right? After all, it's "just sex"! There are so many holes in this mess I just had to laugh. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reed

Because, it won't end well even in wonderland, Alice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3 stars - What we find erotic is interesting

YEGCouple was not going for originality and it is pretty obvious that this is going to be a cuck and hot wife stroke tale. Need an editor to help with flow. Character development is needed to differentiate this from all other such tales. The question in such out there fantasy tales is why.

Psychologist say most people most of the time take action because of the feedback they receive. The Literotica LW audience keeps logging in and reading. I enjoy the fantasy erotic experience. I am certain some “annonies” read to police the wayward authors that dare to create erotic fiction about sexually active horny women.

I can only comment for me. My experience with women leads me to believe these highly sexually active aggressive dominant “hot wives” if they exist are rare. So reading about this fantasy is interesting and at times erotic.

I also enjoy well written stories that develop the “be careful what you wish for” theme. It is proven that typically women have more sexual stamina and can have sex more than the typical man. They can have sex with multiple men in one session while the typical man is less able to satisfy multiple women. Why do women not use this capability? Most erotic fiction ignores the emotional connection that drives women to be monotonous or is it monagamous. Stories that develop the above average sexual woman or women show what the man or men must face with these women they fall in lust and / or love. I enjoy when the stories explore the conflict of emotional and societal benefits of monogamy with wild sexual high of “hot wife” life style.

For me I prefer to find these women in fiction not in real life. I accept that I will have less sex than I want and my fantasies will mostly remain just that. Unlike amusement parks where you pay money, ride the thrill rides then go home to real life - you cannot go home from your “hot wife” life if that has become real.

I predict that the hubby in this story will pay for the wild sex in future chapters with anxiety, humiliation, heart aches and self doubt. Most of the audience will read and stroke. Like the car wrecks we slow down to observe, I will read and be glad it is not me.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Whoa! Dudes, aren't you getting a bit riled. Author is a newb. Don't need your crap

You could say:. "Dude, I don't like it cuz sound like wife's gonna get all the extra sex and hubby none."

No need to trash m.

YC, thanks. It did read kind of clinically, in places. Do you and us a favor, don't write dude as wimp/cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tough Crowd

The LW crowd is very hard on authors...many times very unfair. They tend to forget that this is all just fantasy BS to entertain. Look for the good critical advice and use it as you progress as an author. Keep writing and work to get better. Finally be aware that you need to have thick skin when it comes to the LW critics.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
A reasonable start

And a brave move on the part of the author to have this first submission posted in the Loving Wives category.

Like others, I found the writing to be rather mechanical/clinical and descriptive rather than encouraging me to have some feelings for the characters. But apart from that, I thought it was well written and a good short setup for the chapters to come.

The title suggests that our hotwife character is about to go on various explorations of the old standard 'it was just sex, dear' theme so much hated by the commentariat. Before that happens, she will presumably marry the narrator. He describes her as "My wife Susy is a very sexual person" but this chapter describes their first encounter, not yet their married relationship.

I look forward with interest to Chapter 2.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow 972 words

You succeeded in writing a whole 1/4 of an average page here on Lit. (3700 words).

Not worth rating and not worth returning.

YEGCoupleYEGCoupleover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Wow, I appreciate the feedback! Yes, the writing is mechanical and short as this was a foray into this world which I have no experience in. I will strive to improve and deliver a more fluid product with less mechanics and more art. I did enjoy the writing and will enjoy learning from the constructive critics.

On the concerns that I am a cuck and my wife is a slut... wow, just wow. I never thought people would have that much interest for my sexual well being. I can assure you that I am a gentleman who doesn't enjoy degrading anyone and who doesn't like being degraded. My wife of 18 years is the love of my life and we have built a trustful, prosperous life together, as a team. As I develop my writing and produce more stories, you will see we enjoy all aspects of sex. So...thank you for the concern but we are fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When you find a woman like this....hang on to her and hang on tight.

The world is full of boring people. People who think missionary sex with the lights off once a month is exciting. (Hell, you can tell that by the lame fools who post the negative comments.) The world also has a few very special women in it. Women who are not cold frigid bitches, but rather women who exude sex. Women who understand that sex doesn't have to be between simply a husband and wife but anyone who enjoys it. Women who embrace their sexuality. If you are lucky enough to find such a woman, never let her go. Let her play, let her explore, let her enjoy herself...then let her know you love her and will always be there for her.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
I like stories that start like this

i love hearing the beginnings of loving, married couples who enjoy all life has to offer. Hearing how they met, became a couple and then some of the wild times they shared. Please continue.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
A Fast Flash Story***

At least she did not go ATM in her story!! Thanks for the read.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
If she is fucking you the first night you met

then you know all you need to know. Her story should not have been such a revelation to you, did you think this was her first time doing this? Guys can be so dense.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Just sex

Just sex....hopefully does not lead to marriage. You went from being concerned about promiscuity and the awkward feeling of her telling you about a FMM threesome to being ready to propose. Having a girl ride my cock whilst telling me about other lovers would have me very worried. How did you get from this girl might be a slut like I have been warned about to this girl is the slut I have been dreaming of marrying. I use the term slut just to highlight sex drive and not to disparage so please dont take it wrong.

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
She sounds perfect

A woman who is that open and free and who embraces her sexuality is a rarity. Any man would be lucky to have her as his wife. Try not to let the silly trolls bother you. Seriously, when you are so dumb that you complain about stories where wives have sex with other in a category of a porn site dedicated to exactly that, well, that should tell you their mental capacities. Please keep writing and sharing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Cuck vs. Hot Wife

I admit to not making an exhaustive survey, but it seems to me that the primary difference between Hot Wife and Cuck is that in Hot Wife the husband actually enjoys seeing his wife fuck other men, while in Cuck he USUALLY doesn't and is often forced into it and/or humiliated.

As for Hot Wife, if you really want to see your wife fucking other guys, then why not get into swinging or swapping, where you can also fuck other women.

If you don't want that, then you are really just a willing cuckold, so why try to hide it by calling it Hot Wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

Well I’ll tell you this isn’t picking on the story because all stories to me are entertaining even if it’s content is something I would never engage in . When I was younger all the neighborshood guys looked to fuck any girls they could. The girls that were the biggest whore pigs were obviously the most popular but they were definitely the ones who had to marry outside the neighborhood because no one wants to be married to the local pig that everyone fucked. It’s just the way it is . Lots of girls start fucking young and I’m not saying if you get married but started dating her at 24 and she got laid at 17 and avaraged three guys a year thanthat would be over 20 guys she fucked. Who in there right mind would want that? No one I know. Guys like to hang out and fuck the pigs but try and marry the good girls. You can get tricked but that’s ok if you really never knew . Like the good girl that went away to college and for four years did everything and anything she could . That’s something you can’t control because you didn’t know. Two friends that I knew from different place who didn’t know each other wound up helping each other out . It turned out ones future wife who in talks said she had only had sex with her two boyfriends before she met him which was right out of college. So at some party they were both there and he found it odd that the other guy knew her and seemed kind friendly so he asked his girl and she seemed caught off guard for a sec and said he went to the same college as me. He let it go and dropped it but wanted answers so he asked to get them together to watch a game and he straight up told the guy he might marry his girlfriend but was a little confused how she knew him from school and only because she got a little nervous before she answered. So the guy said listen I don’t want anyone to be blind sided but if your going to get mad at me than forget it. The guy said he needed to know before being lock in marriage. So he told him he fucked her for two years as did most guys in his fraternity plus he sure others . He said she is hot comes off as the nicest sweetest girl which she really is but love to fuck and does the crazyist nasty things you could think of so if you can get past her past than she’s great. To lighten the mood he joked his dick was in her ass so many times they could’ve made a mold of it in there which the other didn’t find funny because she made it like she didn’t like it in the ass. Over the next two weeks her fucked her as much as possible and finally got her to give up her ass. He was asking wierd questions over that time but she answered all with lies . He than hit her with everything he knew and said he still lover her and would love to always be friends with her but he would never marry a girl he knew who was a pig and let tons of guys fuck her. She cried and cried but as much as he loved her he could never marry her. She said she was always a good girl and when she got to school the girls were nuts enjoying life so she was 3000 miles away and figured to get it out of her system there but it did get out of control but it ended with school and was so sorry he knew and wished now he could get past it but he would never. Sad but true the very rare guy will marry a known pig and same with swingers and cucks is that most of the time it will destroy a marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Marry

You marry a whore,you deserve what you get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous