All Comments on 'Thornbush Academy Ch. 03 - Maggie is Disciplined'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland10 months ago

Corporal punishment is not my personal cup of tea. But before the spanking scene could become tedious, Janice Griswold arrives, and the plot takes a new and original turn. I'm feeling that Ms. Griswold was a little under-utilized here: Maggie's punishment might have been amended to include giving sexual pleasure to the older woman. And surely Maggie now deserves further punishment for addressing her master as "David" immediately after their fuck?

.

Little quibbles aside, this chapter is rollicking good fun--not to mention erotic--and I'm looking forwards to reading still more chapters about Thornbush Academy. And I hope one of those chapters will include a David-Janice matchup. Let's see how well Mr. Smarty-pants Professor holds up to sex with a knowledgeable and experienced woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.