All Comments on 'Three is Company'

by happy_koala

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But clarity is not there. In multiple sentences it's not clear which girl is doing what. You have to wait until the NEXT sentence to understand.

Could have used some dialog during sex. Look at that cock. See how hard it is? Why don't you touch it? Tease it, he likes that. Show him your boobs. He loves to suck nipples, would you like yours sucked? Are you wet? How wet? Etc.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every paragraph was one sentence with commas where periods should have gone. You write like a 3rd grade drop out. It's impossible to follow and understand they way you write. Give up and go back to your Mama's basement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure what the other two posters problem is; I thought it was a good story. Yes sentences ran together, Yes punctuation could have been better, I graduated 50 years ago so who cares. we all miss those things. I was able to understand the story. keep going.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please tell us what happen not only the next morning but the following week at work.

curious_elainecurious_elaine8 months ago

This story captures the lhigh-delight of a man gifted the opportunity to fuck a new woman. The language is erotic and satisfying in that regard. Criticizing this work, as some did, because of comma placement and sentence structure is the attitude of people who should be reading National Geographic or the like... Good grief people, it's porn in print, not a literary competition. I would have found the story much more satisfying if Sarah got her orgasm too. probably from Tammy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappy_koala@happy_koala
Just an Aussie guy wanting some friendly chat with like minded woman. I am married and have been here before, go away for a bit, but always get drawn back (it can be addictive). I am wishing to talk to woman (prefer attached) who like to sneak on here from time to time for s...