Three Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally summoned the strength and gumption to get up, get dressed and head down to the river. At the riverside Krista produced a joint she'd grabbed from the safe house stash and we smoked before jumping in. I don't smoke much, simply because I watched my parents do it every day of their lives. But the sensations of the day, the wondrous sights, the historic moment of it, topped off by the best cannabis in the state, made the experience of diving into that cool water on such a hot day one of the most intense I will ever hope to live through.

The change in Krista was barely noticeable. She still mostly ignored me, but that was a significant improvement over being totally ignored. She just sort of treated me a little more like I was a real person, closer to being her equal. She didn't text me again for awhile. And with Culia still gone, and because I had just experienced the wonders of great sex, I had a couple weeks of being desperately horny and frustrated.

Until the night Sister One pissed me off.

12