All Comments on 'Three Weeks a Slave'

by Mamateya

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I kidnapped her to be my slave, I would Never punch her for disobeying an order, although she'd be given that option. I'd whip her nipples and if she disobeyed again, I'd have her spread her legs and whip her clit! And I wouldn't worry about DNA because her stomach acid would take care of the semen she'd be swallowing daily. And a simple water hose in her ass would flush anything out of her. I wouldn't fuck her pussy though. That belongs to her husband and anybody she gives it too. It's not for me to take. Besides, it's too hard to get rid of the DNA in her pussy. My sister and 2 of her friends didn't know who fucked them at her 18th birthday party, but 10 months later they found out that they'd got pregnant by the same guy. So leave the kidnapped pussy alone unless you're going to use a big dildo to fuck it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m kind of conflicted and a little lost for words, that’s a really really bizarre story. I’m guessing “ants” is some kind of slang for Police/ Law Enforcement. I found it difficult to work out if it was meant to be a serious Non Con or just satire? Still undecided. There’s just a stunning absence of logic.

It doesn’t make any sense at all to kidnap a random woman off the street just so that she can cook and clean for them. They let her see their faces AND they confirmed what crime they committed, both count as evidence against them. They’re both violent criminals, ‘Alex’ is happy to have her punched to try and tame her and ‘Bob’ is obsessed with whipping her tits, one is straight up violence and the other has sexual overtones, it’s just an odd combination.

Kudos for doing whatever it took to survive but honestly saying the maid desert raise is not going to be the first thing out of a kidnap victim’s mouth!

Anon of : “If I kidnapped her…”

WTAF…Just wow are you expecting a pat on the back because you said you wouldn’t punch or rape her in the conventional sense BUT instead you would regularly and repeatedly rape every other orifice and whip her if you had been the one to kidnap her??? I think you failed to grasp the the situation, your logic is painfully flawed - the entirety of a woman’s body belongs to HER and her alone. Are you even old enough to be on here?

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I would have liked to have a followup chapter about her reunion with her husband. He would find out about how badly her breasts were beaten and what she did during those weeks she was away. It was humorous for her to say that "they needed to give the maid a raise" after all that she had been through, really? That kind of let the tension out of the story. Did she get pregnant? Did she get tested for any STD's? Did the two guys come back anyway even just to say "hello"? I am really glad that the story did not turn out to be one of those nasty one where she is made into a slut slave and she ends up marrying one of them after her husband throws her out of the house.

MamateyaMamateyaover 2 years agoAuthor

Tess, this is undoubtedly an unusual story - in fact I started writing my own stories because nobody else writes the stories I have in mind. Still:

- Ants indeed refers to police / law enforcement. It's not common slang; it's their (Alex + Bob) lingo. It's supposed to be a derogatory term that reflects their lack of respect for the police - after all, they are able to tell what the police are doing.

- You mention the setting is illogical. I actually planned it out in decent detail before writing. Note some details: Firstly, they don't rape Jane even though they are clearly capable of it (and Jane certainly perceives it as the Sword of Damocles). They could have used the threat against her life or simply physical pain to force Jane to obey, and they didn't. Secondly, note they are highly misogynistic, having outright assumed that all women can cook (Alex even said that women are useless if they can't cook). Finally, as you mention, the two of them have very different personalities, yet they work together, and the bigger and stronger of the two listens to the smaller and weaker. Why?

When I was planning the story, I envisaged that Alex grew up in an unusual community where women are expected to care for men, and men are expected to treat women respectfully as long as women do their jobs. That is why Alex needs someone to take care of him, why he abducts a woman (specifically a woman), why he resists mistreating Jane too harshly, and why he frees her in the end. You can see a hint of this when Jane deduced that there must have been another woman in the house - without that woman, they would not have been able to survive. Note also that throughout the story Alex didn't actually do anything violent. Bob on the other hand grew up in a different and much more violent environment where corporal punishment is handed out liberally. One day the two met and did [something] (maybe Alex saved Bob's life?), after which Bob realized that Alex is smarter than he is and more able to keep them safe from the ants. Hence he defers to Alex.

It's up to you if you want to call the setting illogical, but I prefer to call it complex.

- "saying the maid desert raise is not going to be the first thing out of a kidnap victim’s mouth" indeed it isn't - and it wasn't, see what exactly Jane said.

Thanks for comments!

MamateyaMamateyaover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous I think the story has reached a natural ending and the rest is for your imagination. It's not clear to me if a real Jane will tell the police what happened - it's possible (her reckless side certainly alluded to it) but she also learned later that Alex keeps his promises and promised to visit if she does tell the police, so it's risky. I could write a sequel where she tells the police, but developing the plot will not be easy, because Alex and Bob are likely to be very violent. They could very well kill Jane at the end (along with Kyle and possibly their children as well). At that point it is likely to be too violent for Literotica, and me for that matter.

And yes, the number of similar stories where the victim becomes a slut at the end is part of the reason I wrote this story (as well as one of the other stories I've written). Thanks for comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMamateya@Mamateya
I write stories that are: - Fully non-consensual: I usually don't deal with other themes, and there is no reluctance as well. - X/f: victim(s) are usually women whose appearances are not well-described (feel free to imagine whoever you like in their place) and not promiscuous...