Three Weeks a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited till Bob had entered the bathroom before timidly knocking on the door. "Can I join you?"

The door opened slightly, and she found herself looking at Bob's wet head, the shower still running. "Huh?"

She stood up straight, forcing a smile and fighting the urge to cover herself. "I said, can I join you in the bath?"

Bob eyed her, devouring her naked breasts, a sight she had tried for so long to deny him. Her breasts seemed to respond too, rising to attention. She could feel her nipples hardening, something she was sure Bob noticed. "Why?"

Fortunately she had prepared for this question. "Women have needs too," she said, trying to sound sultry. The door opened, and she slipped the torn towel off her waist before entering. It was the second time she had been naked before Bob, but the first time she had been face down on the floor. She shivered involuntarily; he was already erect.

"Today, yes you may touch," she said as she guided Bob's hands to her breasts, Bob looking dumbfounded as she took the lead. His touch was surprisingly gentle. "Come, let us shower together." She gave him a passionate kiss as she stroked his cock. "Please don't tell Alex." She guided him within her, trying not to cry, and hoping the shower would disguise her tears if she did.

---

As it turned out, she was just in time. The very next day she overheard Alex and Bob discussing the police, and two days later, Alex handed her clothes back. Although annoyed that her efforts seemed to have been unnecessary, hope surged within her - her ordeal would soon be over.

To her horror, Bob objected as she eagerly put her clothes on. "You said we would not fuck her in case she rebels. We should fuck her now that we don't need her anymore."

Alex laughed scathingly at that. "Haven't you been fucking her already these past couple of days? She smiles at you more, you look at each other differently, you even take baths together." Jane flushed red; she was once again reminded that Alex was perceptive. At least he hadn't discerned her real motive.

"Yeah, but she fucked me, not vice versa."

And this is the person I trusted to save my life, gulped Jane. She was angrier at her poor judgment of Bob's character than the fact that she hadn't needed to seduce Bob.

"Please don't rape me," she said urgently. "I've done everything you asked me to for over two weeks. Is that not enough?"

"Enough?" said Bob. "We haven't even whipped her tits. That's another thing we should do now that we don't need her anymore."

"But I haven't done anything to deserve that," Jane protested.

"What do you mean you didn't? For starters - " began Bob, but Alex cut him off. "Tell me Jane: why did you fuck Bob but not me? No Bob, I want to hear her reasons from her own mouth."

Jane swallowed. "Because ..." what should she say? It was a question without good answers. "Because women have needs to," she said finally.

Alex gave her a hard stare. "That doesn't answer the question. Plus, you didn't have condoms, do you? Are you expecting me to believe you're incapable of masturbating and would rather risk pregnancy or disease? Tsk. You're lying." Her frantic look said everything, and Alex laughed grimly. "What did we say we would do the next time you lied?"

A rhetorical question, surely, yet from the way Alex looked at her, he was clearly expecting an answer. "You said ..." she whimpered, her mind in turmoil. The cumulative stress, shame and frustration of the past three weeks brought her to the verge of tears, and she fought to keep control. Why do I keep making things worse? Still, she did not want to test what the punishment for ignoring questions would be. Why did she lie again? "You said you'd strip me naked and whip my tits," she whispered finally.

"Right. Do we need to strip you naked or will you cooperate?"

"I ... I'll do it," Jane sobbed softly as she pulled her shirt over her head. As she unclasped her bra, the tears started flowing in earnest. It was the first time she had worn it in weeks, and she had only managed to keep it on for less than five minutes. As she pushed her trousers and panties down, she made no attempt to cover herself. What would be the point?

"Hands behind your head and thrust your tits out," commanded Alex. "You are to maintain that position until your punishment is over. If you fail, we'll double the number of strokes. After every stroke, you are to say 'I must not tell lies'. Understand?"

She nodded numbly as she complied. "Mercy," she breathed.

"Don't tell lies then. Take it away, Bob."

Bob had an evil look in his eyes as he raised his arm. Although she tried to brace for it, she still cried out when the first stroke ripped across her chest. "I must not tell lies," she whimpered. The next stroke struck the underside of her right breast, making it bounce. "I must not tell lies." The third stroke staggered her slightly, but she hurried to thrust her breasts out again before Alex doubled her punishment. "I must not tell lies." The whip cracked across a nipple, eliciting a fresh cry of agony. "I must not tell lies." She could barely see through the veil of her tears, but with her hands behind her head, she could not wipe them away. "I must not tell lies." Bob was hitting harder and harder, and her breasts shook wildly with every blow, adding to the discomfort. This is why women wear bras, she thought madly. "I must not tell lies." She lost count of the strokes afterwards, her words becoming increasingly strained. "I must not tell lies."

At last it was over. She slumped to the ground, nursing her tortured globes. They were red and sore, and she winced when touching them. "I'm sorry for putting you through this," she mumbled, before realizing she was apologizing to inanimate objects. Ugh, her mind was foggy.

Alex towered over her. "That is a lesson your mother should have taught you, but never did," he said solemnly. "Now: why did you fuck Bob and not me?"

What else could she say? She had no time to come up with a convincing lie, if one even existed, and if she told a poor lie she risked being whipped again. Instead she told the truth, that she feared they would kill her and hoped Bob would protect her. "Please don't hurt me," she finished.

"What! Using me as a tool! We should give her another thrashing for that," raged Bob, brandishing the whip. "Are you disappointed you are not irresistibly sexy?" chuckled Alex. "To think it was all because this woman thought I would break my promise. Haha."

"Jane," he continued. "Tell me true, you know the consequences if you lie. You fucked Bob on the hope that he would protect you. Since I'm letting you live, do you think it's fair to fuck me too?"

If you're going to rape me, just rape me and be done with it, she screamed inwardly, yet she held her tongue. Alex had warned her to answer the question that is asked, not the question she thought was being asked. Fuck, she thought. I'm so tired, I thought I was going to be free ...

"Yes," she said at last. "But it was a mistake to fuck Bob in the first place. I should not have done it. Fucking you now might be fair, but it would compound my error."

Alex stared at her for a long minute. "You might be stupid," he said finally, "but you learn." He tossed her clothes at her. "Put them on. We're leaving."

---

Bob had remonstrated with Alex, but Alex had stood firm. "We said we wouldn't fuck her as long as she cooperates, and she has. Plus, there's no way to tell if she has any diseases. I would get tested later if I were you." Bob was not satisfied. "We could use protection," he grumbled, "or ask her, and shoot her if she lies." Alex shook his head. "Protection isn't foolproof, and there's no way to tell if she lied until it's too late. Fucking her now also leaves a DNA trail. It's a risk we don't need to take when the payoff is a few minutes of pleasure. There are plenty of prostitutes around. Should she tell the ants, though, then we'll pay her a visit. We can fuck her then."

Jane's breasts were too sore for her bra, and Bob scooped it up. "Souvenir," he said simply. Afterwards they tied her hands behind her and applied a blindfold. She was led out of the house and into what she presumed was the van. A long drive later, they dumped her next to a tree. "Remember, we know your address, and we have our way of knowing if you tell the ants," said Alex. "Goodbye, Jane."

I'm frightfully sorry about my suggestion, Jane Two whispered once they were alone. I made you - "Don't worry about it," Jane interrupted, wanting to put the morning behind her. "I am alive, everything will pass." By rubbing her head on the ground, she dislodged the blindfold; by rubbing her arms against the tree, she sheared through the cloth binding her hands. Free at last, she found herself in a meadow next to a deserted road. Kyle, she thought with giddy merriment, I lived for you and the kids. She could feel joyful tears forming; her ordeal was finally over.

She scooped up the handbag they had left beside her and dug for her phone. It was nearly dusk, and the first stars were in the sky. She almost called Kyle before deciding to orient herself first in case the battery was low. Fortunately, she did not have to walk far before seeing a road sign. She recognized the town the sign pointed to - it was a long way away from home, but if the roads were clear, she'd be with Kyle in a couple of hours. Turning the phone on, she realized with a start that the battery was full - Alex had thought to charge it before returning it to her. He was, she realized, a complex person.

Fingers trembling, she dialed Kyle. His "Hello?" was the sweetest word she'd ever heard. "Darling, I miss you so much!" she gushed. "I've got so much to tell you; I've been to hell and back." She paused, thinking about what she'd done the past several weeks. "First, though, we owe our maid a pay raise."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
MamateyaMamateyaover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous I think the story has reached a natural ending and the rest is for your imagination. It's not clear to me if a real Jane will tell the police what happened - it's possible (her reckless side certainly alluded to it) but she also learned later that Alex keeps his promises and promised to visit if she does tell the police, so it's risky. I could write a sequel where she tells the police, but developing the plot will not be easy, because Alex and Bob are likely to be very violent. They could very well kill Jane at the end (along with Kyle and possibly their children as well). At that point it is likely to be too violent for Literotica, and me for that matter.

And yes, the number of similar stories where the victim becomes a slut at the end is part of the reason I wrote this story (as well as one of the other stories I've written). Thanks for comment!

MamateyaMamateyaover 2 years agoAuthor

Tess, this is undoubtedly an unusual story - in fact I started writing my own stories because nobody else writes the stories I have in mind. Still:

- Ants indeed refers to police / law enforcement. It's not common slang; it's their (Alex + Bob) lingo. It's supposed to be a derogatory term that reflects their lack of respect for the police - after all, they are able to tell what the police are doing.

- You mention the setting is illogical. I actually planned it out in decent detail before writing. Note some details: Firstly, they don't rape Jane even though they are clearly capable of it (and Jane certainly perceives it as the Sword of Damocles). They could have used the threat against her life or simply physical pain to force Jane to obey, and they didn't. Secondly, note they are highly misogynistic, having outright assumed that all women can cook (Alex even said that women are useless if they can't cook). Finally, as you mention, the two of them have very different personalities, yet they work together, and the bigger and stronger of the two listens to the smaller and weaker. Why?

When I was planning the story, I envisaged that Alex grew up in an unusual community where women are expected to care for men, and men are expected to treat women respectfully as long as women do their jobs. That is why Alex needs someone to take care of him, why he abducts a woman (specifically a woman), why he resists mistreating Jane too harshly, and why he frees her in the end. You can see a hint of this when Jane deduced that there must have been another woman in the house - without that woman, they would not have been able to survive. Note also that throughout the story Alex didn't actually do anything violent. Bob on the other hand grew up in a different and much more violent environment where corporal punishment is handed out liberally. One day the two met and did [something] (maybe Alex saved Bob's life?), after which Bob realized that Alex is smarter than he is and more able to keep them safe from the ants. Hence he defers to Alex.

It's up to you if you want to call the setting illogical, but I prefer to call it complex.

- "saying the maid desert raise is not going to be the first thing out of a kidnap victim’s mouth" indeed it isn't - and it wasn't, see what exactly Jane said.

Thanks for comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I would have liked to have a followup chapter about her reunion with her husband. He would find out about how badly her breasts were beaten and what she did during those weeks she was away. It was humorous for her to say that "they needed to give the maid a raise" after all that she had been through, really? That kind of let the tension out of the story. Did she get pregnant? Did she get tested for any STD's? Did the two guys come back anyway even just to say "hello"? I am really glad that the story did not turn out to be one of those nasty one where she is made into a slut slave and she ends up marrying one of them after her husband throws her out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m kind of conflicted and a little lost for words, that’s a really really bizarre story. I’m guessing “ants” is some kind of slang for Police/ Law Enforcement. I found it difficult to work out if it was meant to be a serious Non Con or just satire? Still undecided. There’s just a stunning absence of logic.

It doesn’t make any sense at all to kidnap a random woman off the street just so that she can cook and clean for them. They let her see their faces AND they confirmed what crime they committed, both count as evidence against them. They’re both violent criminals, ‘Alex’ is happy to have her punched to try and tame her and ‘Bob’ is obsessed with whipping her tits, one is straight up violence and the other has sexual overtones, it’s just an odd combination.

Kudos for doing whatever it took to survive but honestly saying the maid desert raise is not going to be the first thing out of a kidnap victim’s mouth!

Anon of : “If I kidnapped her…”

WTAF…Just wow are you expecting a pat on the back because you said you wouldn’t punch or rape her in the conventional sense BUT instead you would regularly and repeatedly rape every other orifice and whip her if you had been the one to kidnap her??? I think you failed to grasp the the situation, your logic is painfully flawed - the entirety of a woman’s body belongs to HER and her alone. Are you even old enough to be on here?

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I kidnapped her to be my slave, I would Never punch her for disobeying an order, although she'd be given that option. I'd whip her nipples and if she disobeyed again, I'd have her spread her legs and whip her clit! And I wouldn't worry about DNA because her stomach acid would take care of the semen she'd be swallowing daily. And a simple water hose in her ass would flush anything out of her. I wouldn't fuck her pussy though. That belongs to her husband and anybody she gives it too. It's not for me to take. Besides, it's too hard to get rid of the DNA in her pussy. My sister and 2 of her friends didn't know who fucked them at her 18th birthday party, but 10 months later they found out that they'd got pregnant by the same guy. So leave the kidnapped pussy alone unless you're going to use a big dildo to fuck it!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced Whore Ch. 01 A woman is made one man's property.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Diner Girl's Dilemma Diner girl is force fucked after bikers try to rob her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Full Price Must Be Paid The wife is blackmailed into paying for husband's deeds.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blackmailing of Sabrina Consumed with lust John blackmails his daughter's friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories