All Comments on 'Threesome This Close'

by drpilot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Rave on

Rave on mad man let hear the rest of the sorded details I know there is more to tell.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
Oh Yeah

Please continue. These stories are the best where a wife is fucking her boss and even better still if she is fucking the husband's boss. Even better still and with more debasement if the boss is a black man. Then the creme de la creme of all humiliation and ultimate cuckolding of a husband. Yes you guessed it, pregnancy (or multiple pregnancies) by the black boss and the subsequent raising of the children by the cuckolded husband while he is enslaved domestically, (and their toilet slave too) by the couple in his own home and forced into sexual abstinence, forced feminization,(castration) serving all the meals, cleaning, and all other household duties, (all while dressed in a frilly French Maid's costume.)

Oh yes, one more thing, the "boss" has to have an extremely large, no "monstrous". cock. At least a foot long, and as big around as a beer can, capable of reaching places her husband had never been before. Of course the coup de gras of all wife stories, THE EXTREMELY SMALL DICKED HUSBAND WITHE THE WATERY, RUNNY SPERM.

It makes me hard just thinking about it. I just want to take my little dicklet in two fingers, and jack it off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Finish the story

Why write just part of a story ??? This wasn't worth the time to wait for the page to load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
That's just like a real asshole.

Shoot his load then to hell with everyone else. I have had a few such times in my life and let me tell you it's great because the wife comes to you with the jerkoff around and you have the best fuck you ever had. And many more than that. All you have to do is let her cum first...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
To answer your question

Don't write any more of this shit, hope you and the old lady contract an std......one 'ya can't get rid of!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Following The Great fumunda cheese's comment or

suggestions - do you have a liddle weinie? do you like to watch beeg cocks? do you have pink fuzzy slippers and a frilly apron? do you have the manditory cock fluffing kneepads? do you like to wish on a star? - oops - well anyway are you a pathetic weak wimp who like male self demeanment / humiliation (a self cuckolder)???

If you want to tell us all these base things about yourself and what excites you by all means continue to embarrass yourself to the few like sick wimpo's.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
interesting first story

Don't let the angry reactions get you down. Writers of "loving wives" stories have to get used to all sorts of abusive comments by readers. But some of us just enjoy reading the stories, and I hope you'll keep writing.

It is true that, as a story, this was a bit of a letdown because of the way it ended. But I still hope you'll write some more.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

no more please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous