All Comments on 'THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 09'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 2 years ago

From Quisha's prophecy it seems MC and Rashida are about to "break up."

Am not happy about it, but nothing good lasts forever I guess.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 2 years ago

I did not see any of these events happening. Hit me like a high-school bully lol. So much to unpack here. I'm beginning to love is it Tanisha (pardon me lol). There's something about a slim ebony beauty. I can imagine her looking like Mississippi in P-Valley. Yup, let them keep playing their fuck games.

I've forgotten the name of the babe I picture as Sydney. Jill Scott is a little too dark skin. Gosh can't remember. But I liked their second hookup. Made her call him daddy and slipped up. Lol. What a way to end this chapter.

I saw what you hinted about Rashida as predicted by Quisha. Makes me sad. She don't have to outgrow him. 😢

I kinda want MC to get over his past and just fuck and play with the ladies because he enjoys it and is good at it. But I trust your direction.

I gotta go read Size Matters again just in case. Cos Lucy is gonna blow me away. I know it.

Thank you Mondo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey 🐐,

Sly’s in that Escalade huh

🤣

gydeongydeonalmost 2 years ago

@Mondotoken looks like the chickens are coming home to roost for the MC. So much to unpack I will write more once these final exams not kicking my ass.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

I'm a tad confused why is Rashida so pissed at him, cuz he didn't want to have attention put on him and wanted some distance? It seems like he helped her blow up and now she's ghosting him. Can someone explain this to me please, cuz so far I thought that he's been doing good by her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What goes around comes around I wonder what will be the shift and he has Lucy

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

by Creeperclaw on 29 minutes ago

I'm a tad confused why is Rashida so pissed at him, cuz he didn't want to have attention put on him and wanted some distance? It seems like he helped her blow up and now she's ghosting him. Can someone explain this to me please, cuz so far I thought that he's been doing good by her.

ANSWER: She was coming to tell him some good news and he was overly paranoid (With good reason) and the fact she got harassed after MC put distance between them to avoid the association. Keep in mind, Rashida pushed to go public.

gydeongydeonalmost 2 years ago

@Creeperclaw,

Just to add on to what Mondo wrote. The MC career was based on his anonymity not attention like Rashida seeks. The MC was always playing a dangerous game and living on borrowed time. It was only a matter of time before he lost his anonymity. He got the first taste when Porsha showed up at his mother house and exposed his hedonistic lifestyle. The chickens are finally coming home to roost for the MC. The MC mental has been slowly unraveling since Vicki death or maybe even before her deaf. Baby number 2 and Quisha prophecy is coming true. The MC has to choose one life or the other. The interesting thing is there are consequences for trying to choose anonymity.

I will write more when I have more time.

@Mondotoken another masterpiece. I can't wait till the next.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

@ Mondo and Gydeon. Thnx, I was legit confused why Rashida was freezing him out

As for his lifestyle, it could be cuz we see stuff from his pov but it doesn't seem like he does anything to deserve karmic pain. True he hooks up with a lot of women, but it's not like he promises to be their exclusive lover or anything. If anything they just make the assumption that cuz they bed him, he should be their simp. He does everything above board from what I remember; no blackmailing, or coercion or even romantic promises, just... game.

If anything his cousin is the only one who should be pissed at him for constantly bedding his "gfs" but even then he doesn't seem to care about them and the MC is kinda owed considering how bad his cousin sold him out for Renee and how he enlightened him about how he was getting played. I guess being a low key porno director and hype man was gonna attract attention eventually, but like he gave his models the choice to step into the light, Rashida should give him that same option.

I wanna say that the only thing he does wrong is bed clearly crazy women, especially when he's confirmed that they're nuts and does it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey 🐐,

Is there a model out there who you would most compare to Thunda?

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey 🐐,

Is there a model out there who you would most compare to Thunda?

ANSWER: Yes.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

BY THE WAY:

Takisha favors celebrity Chloe Bailey, facially speaking.

Sydney Syd resembles Jill Scott in her younger days, just a different shade (High Yellow) and I stand on that.

gydeongydeonalmost 2 years ago

@Creeperclaw

The interesting thing about a submissive personality trait. The submissive is always looking for a pacifier for security. When the MC decided to remove Rashida from Renee clutches. He created a dependent which he didn’t need. I don’t think the MC was ready for what managing a submissive will cost him. He had to show Rashida what it would look like if she joined forces with him and he now have to pay up for it.

He was going to be exposed again one way or another even if Rashida didn’t do it. Hard to stay anonymous if you are Rashida manager and a low key porn star. The rules and guidelines wasn’t established before Rashida showed up at his job. But if they were they wasn’t really ironed out to both parties satisfaction.

The MC has been nothing but honorable with Rashida. Rashida is looking for the spotlight and meanwhile the MC wants to continue eating the cake off the table and hope he don’t get caught doing it . Although he has already been exposed to his mother. Now he hopes there will be no more wholes appearing in his ship. A thin line he is walking living on borrowed time. Even if Rashida would of asked him about being exposed with her. I don’t think it would of mattered because I don’t think he want people to know about his hedonistic lifestyle. He should of chosen another career or just been the director and didn’t sample the talent. Not a option at this point the dice has already been tossed.

I totally agree with you about his cousin. How long will he continue giving the MC a pass. Well that’s yet to be determine. But he do know the MC is fighting his own demons.

@Mondotoken got one question for you. When is the next chapter posting? Keep up the good work. No matter what I am doing I always stop to check out the next post. Hell I stopped studying for finals to read those previous chapters. I am sick officially hooked.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@gydeon

A deluge of content is on the way; don't worry you'll have plenty of content to read barring no more unforeseen complications in real life.

gydeongydeonalmost 2 years ago

@Mondotoken I hope all is well with you. Mean while I am licking my fingers like pop's counting money.... Hold up wait that's so unsanitary during covid lmao.

gydeongydeonover 1 year ago

@Mondotoken can we get a progress report?

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

Progress Report: Editing content (LOTS of MATERIAL)

Pivotal story has been submitted as of 8/11/2022.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous