All Comments on 'Thunderstorm'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was hiding double h cup in a sweatshirt and he could not tell?So the guy was blind i guess...

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Fun, as usual. 5/5

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I never thought inclement weather could replace Viagra.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have an idea for a breast expansion story. At night, a meteorite crash lands on Earth and a parasite goo comes out of it, goes to a young woman's house and goes to the woman's breasts while she's sleeping to live in them and uses her milking glands to reproduce more of itself making the woman's breasts bigger as the days go by leading to a out of control breast expansion and ruining the woman's life and her breasts. Please consider making this.

DDDDaveDDDDavealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous:

I'm sorry, i don't do requests. I have enough ideas bubbling in my brain. And I don't think I would do anyone else's ideas justice. None the less, you seem to have thought of an idea that would be fun to explore. That's how may "Career" started. Have you considered writing it yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your stories and was really excited to see a new one. This great, quick to the point and really fun to read. The only comment I have (which I also wrote in the past) is that you seem to have taken a step back from your older stories in which the girls breasts were extremely huge (Z cup or even bigger). Moreover, I remember stories with minimizing bras and restricting contraptions that were meant to downplay the actual size of the girl's bust, which were SO GOOD. Will you go back to such sizes and/or minimizers tricks like these? I really hope so.

Anyways, always fun to read! :)

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[06.01.24]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...