TIG OLE' BITTIES 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hand me that olive oil." The now overused bottle was a third full laying there on the mattress next to a discarded national enquirer magazine she'd picked up from the general store.

"You going back there again, ain't you boy?"

"Give me that fucking bottle." Despite her reticence, Minnie handed me the bottle visibly bracing herself as I slathered oil all over her butt massaging it until it glistened catching the morning light.

"People just ain't right nowadays all a making this here booty sex a regular thang. I was watching one of them shows on the ID network and they said this is just a way to do that uhm, population control is all; but most of you menfolk wanna stick it back there sooner or later."

It was a round the way sort of kvetching despite the fact that Miss Minnie could easily break me in two or resort to gun play.

"Shut up, I just wanna cum by rubbing my dick on this big black ass of yours ma'am. You gotta problem with that, huh Minnie?"

"Uh no, but that's how it usually start and everything with all the grinding and ah rubbing; then it's like oops, I went in the back door so I might as well stay inside and finish up."

"You ain't even got no real ass Minnie; I mean this shit is hella wide but flat in the middle. You gotta nice little curve at the top and right at the bottom, but the middle's fucking flat."

"Never heard that before." She commented ruefully.

"Don't worry about it Minnie; still feels good when I rub my dick on the crack of your ass, hold still." Her legs were spread wide with her openings on full display, but I held true to my word pressing my member lengthwise in her shallow rear cleavage.

Minnie didn't say a word as I ground the underside of my cock in her crevice using the olive oil as lubrication. My balls were resting on the pillow as I was positioned deep between her spread legs in this position. The base of my member on the underside slapped against the meaty part of her lower cheeks.

It felt good enough that my inner thighs began tensing up until a wad of stringy cum shot out of my crown right up the center of Minnie's back. A few ropes followed by clear ejaculate which added to the glistening nature of her semi-flat derriere.

"You finished?"

"Yeah." I was tapping my cock on her right ass cheek.

"Well, can you get up off a me so I can get myself cleaned up in the shower?"

"Oh, sorry about that."

I rolled away sitting on the edge of the mattress hunched over with my elbows on my knees, scratching the back of my head drifting off in thought. The mattress shook under Minnie's weight as she stood up behind me. I was a mess of caked up olive oil inmingled with perspiration considering hopping in the shower with her.

"MOTHER-FUCKER!!"

A pillow slammed into the back of my head at what felt like a hundred miles an hour. Caught unawares, I went over like a ton of bricks faceplanting on the bedroom floor ass up in the air.

The bedroom door slammed hard enough the shake the wall announcing Minnie's angry departure. A second door slammed just as loud seconds later. I was left on the floor in the buff realizing my offense instantaneously.

"All shit man; I gotta make this right." I was laying on my stomach already chuckling at the fact that I'd hurt Minnie's feelings.

Sure enough, Minnie had gone into the sole bathroom and was presently showering. I was hesitant to follow through but tried the door finding it locked. I jiggled the knob a few times disappointed when it opened meaning I had to be a man of conviction.

Miss Minnie's silhouette was plainly visible behind the cheap frosted shower curtain. It was one of those vintage numbers with flowers on it. The bathroom was full of steam from the hot water as I stepped inside drawing the plastic curtain back.

"HEY WATCH IT MA'AM!!" I narrowly avoided an overhead sucker punch. It seems Minnie was watching as I entered intending to land a clubbing blow and split my wig with her big ham fist.

I caught the fist launched at me with this stabbing motion waving off with my other hand.

"I just came to say I'm really sorry Minnie." I offered contritely still holding the fist trying to brain the shit out of my forehead. I captured her by the wrist struggling to keep the blow from landing.

Her other hand held a hand towel.

We didn't say anything for a few minutes as she glared at my face eventually relaxing her grip enough to be released. I let go watching her favor the captured wrist, then she surprised me with a swipe of the wet towel stinging my left cheek. Minnie dropped it backing into the corner just under the shower head, bottom lip quivering.

"You ain't so perfect yourself either; fuck me like you like my pussy and then talk shit."

"Sorry okay?" I raised both hands feeling the deserved stinging on my cheek.

"Since I'm so fat and ugly, you can find yourself one of them dirty pooh butts down the road apiece! Maybe they got all the ass you looking fore out there on them backroads nigga! I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you get them there crabs on your fucking pecker! So what I ain't got no ass like you wants Robert! My fucking titties big enough to get me laid on the regular!!"

"Minnie, I'm sorry."

"Sorry I'm all fat and ugly you goddam bastard; who cares if you all handsome like and packing a big ole dick!! I can get myself fixed up real nice like and find me a man who don't mind a fatty!! My titties is all I need asshole!"

"Okay I hear you Minnie, move over." I stepped into the shower making her flinch and press further into the corner.

"WHY YOU GETTING UP IN HERE BOY?!!" Minnie shrieked as I pulled the shower curtain managing a smile even though my cheek was still smarting.

"Let me get that soap."

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M UP IN HERE?!!" She was covering her muff with the hand towel as the shower water ran down her mountainous cleavage.

I ignored her taking the modest bar from its alcove in the tiled shower interior. Her head looked like it would blow up as I lathered up never taking my eyes from hers. I knew she liked what she saw and banked on her weighing the options of a complete sexual breakup from me.

We'd just started fooling around out of happenstance. I made sure to work my abdomen and prick getting excessively soapy eventually stroking my prick to semi-hardness as she watched.

"Hey turn around, let me do your back." It looked like she was about to scream at me, but she carefully turned her wide back to me.

"Don't you try nothing mannish with me." She warned.

"I'm gonna do your back Minnie."

Lathered up her back taking extra care to rub and massage her shoulders. I paid some attention to the back of her neck letting my hands slide everywhere but remaining above the waist.

Minnie appeared to gradually relax as I did her arms not fighting when I reached under them for the hand towel she was just holding at this point. I had a slight tug of war for the towel but managed to get it out of her grasp. Instead of drawing the towel behind her, I brought it up resting it against her breastbone between her humongous mams.

My other hand slid around to the front hidden under her left tit using the fast diminishing bar of soap underneath. I lathered her up running the towel across her chest leaning in further until my lips nuzzled her earlobe. Minnie went a bit slack as my hands rubbed all over the front of her body, breasts, belly, and bare muff. I took her lobe between my lips suckling it before teasing her neck with the tip of my tongue.

My renewed length was pressed vertically against her back not in a sexual way as Minnie started to moan. The soap fell to the shower floor drifting into the water until it was stopped at the drain. Minnie's hand was in possession of my length stroking my slickness as the steaming spray washed away the suds.

I gathered up her tits cupping them into this monumental shelf letting my forefingers tease and press the nipples into the flesh. My thumb joined in pinching and rolling as she gasped feeling it. I let her hangers flop down as both hands cupped her bare muff massaging and diddling her clit.

Her other hand rose cradling the side of the face she'd slapped earlier.

"Minnie."

She turned into me still stroking and tugging as we kissed passionately. I cupped her breast from the front raising the hardened nipples to my lips. Minnie tapped and rubbed my length on her bare mound, eyes fluttering. Her moans echoed off the walls as she used both hands creating a tunnel with her palms.

I pushed and pumped into her hands with the tip of my cock pressing into her squishy muff. I grabbed her face going into a deep soulful kiss before abruptly breaking off. My length slid away from her hands as I stepped out grabbing a towel wrapping it around my waist.

"I'm sorry Minnie."

She just stared back breezily leaning against the wall blinking profusely.

I didn't know what I was doing walking into the living room to get some clothes but sitting on the couch once I had them in hand. There was a bit of fuzziness in my head as I sat there staring across the room with the dawning realization that I couldn't remember getting into bed with Minnie.

I recalled going out during the night to switch off the lights on her minivan and Niecy. We'd made up sort of with me getting something more substantial than a handshake. I remembered being chased by the neighbor's dog afterwards and haphazardly jumping the ditch into Minnie's yard.

"Boy, uh Robert?" I looked up finding her head poking into the living room.

Miss Minnie was standing off to the side with the rest of her body hidden just beyond the wall in the short corridor that contained the bathroom. She was wearing a smattering of makeup, some eye shadow, and her favorite brand of cheap burgundy lipstick.

"Oh hey, is everything okay, with us I mean?"

"Yeah, I'm alright, and uh, sorry bout hitting you, with that hand towel. I didn't mean to put that bruise on your face."

"Oh." I touched my hand finding the spot tender to the touch. Minnie winced at the same time I did.

"Would you like me to fix it up; uhm, I wanna like, take care of the bruise, if you don't mind."

She was at once demure and differential to a fault. It was kind of off putting especially after she'd been offended by my offhanded assessment of her looks. At the end of the day Miss Minnie was a lot of things but a woman first and foremost.

"Uh sure, okay ma'am." I looked away with a nod of my head favoring the spot on my cheek."

"Uh, okay boy." Minnie stepped into the living room with a small rectangular first-aid kit.

"OH!" I was caught by surprise for the second time this morning.

Miss Minnie was wearing a nightie that looked a few sizes too small, one of those vintage baby doll numbers like the one's in old movies from the fifties or the sixties. It was sort of an off pinkish color chiffon leaving nothing to the imagination.

It was sincere and the most acute attempt on her part to demonstrate a veneer of femininity. Minnie was nude underneath standing there like she wanted to bolt at the slightest wrong word or any hint of displeasure with the first-aid kit strategically covering her sex.

"You uh, don't like it?"

"I like it, a lot Minnie; are you going to use that kit on me?" I could've sworn I detected a bit of flush in her cheeks.

"UH, YASSIR I WILL!" Her gait was pigeon toed and I wasn't surprised when she got on her knees between my thighs giving me a bit of DeJa'Vu from the day earlier.

Things had started out so innocently on my part with an attempt to simply retrieve the universal remote for the television sitting across the room. Now, I was presently getting caught up in a full-on fling as Minnie opened the box removing some cotton balls and a tiny bottle. I sat there watching as she poured some liquid onto the cotton balls looking up at my face specifically my bruised cheek.

"This gonna sting just a little bit, but then it's gonna get well before you know it so you can get all the pretty girls round here and forget about my old tail. Didn't mean to get so emotional with you earlier, but you just sort of triggered me and all. I mean, well it was kind of hard when I was almost your age cause I was fat and dumpy looking. Didn't have my tits like they are now and my mother didn't take kindly to me trying to show what I had."

"I'm so sorry Minnie; I was stupid."

"Oh no you wasn't cause you didn't know, couldn't have known what it was like and all when I was a kid like you. Everybody used to call me muffin butt and ice potato, real mean shit. Then it got so much worse and all when I caught feelings for a boy."

"He didn't like you back?" She was dabbing the cotton ball on my cheek, stopping to reflect.

"Well we used to walk to school all the time and talk a whole lot about just everything under the sun. He was so friendly and used to defend me to them other shitty boys messing round and fooling with me. One day he got into one hell of a fight with this older kid, beat the tar outta him. Heck even tossed him into a ditch for me. That's when I knew I liked him from that moment onward. Problem you see, was my reflection in that there mirror."

"Lack of confidence?"

"Everyone called me muffin butt and it was true; I did kinda have the figure of one of them ice potatoes, a total spud figure wise and everything. It was so hard watching and knowing I couldn't have him. Then another girl started liking him, the kind that could get a boy real easy like and everything."

"What happened?"

"Little bitch just popped up one day, guess she moved down here in the sticks I reckon; started hanging out with us on the morning school walks talking his head off. He didn't exactly mind having this pretty girl with a whole hell of a lot of ass so interested. I kinda faded out, became the thumb on the hand. One day when I was alone with her, she made herself real clear. Told me in no uncertain terms that she was a taking him for herself and I should git."

"I'm surprised you didn't beat her up."

"Tried, really hard; wanted to smash her weird looking face to mush but that high yella girl was a hellcat. She was fighting back at me like somebody was trying to kill her. She didn't mind getting all bloody and dirty, rolling round in the streets with my fat butt. She was even biting on me like an animal and such. I got my ass whipped something fierce right down the street a bit at them there cross roads, in the middle of the afternoon. She pinned me down sitting on my belly and told me again with a smile how she was taking him away from me, then spit on my face."

"Shit, did you tell him what she did?"

"Of course I did, but he said it wasn't that bad kinda making light of my ass whipping even though my face was all a bruised up and everything. He acted like nothing really bad happened and I noticed he started getting distant after that. Don't take no rocket science to know he was getting some of her fat tail cause he started walking to school a different way soon after."

"Oh I'm sorry Minnie; he ended up dating that girl, huh?" She didn't say anything right away as I rubbed her bicep for reassurance.

"He got on the football team and with her on his arm, they was all kinds of popular. I was invisible and couldn't take it, so I started catting out from school hanging down at the general store playing fucking Pac-man. Back in the day, that store was run by this nasty old man and he tried to get mannish with me but I gave him a shiner. I run myself into those woods right by there cause I was worried he'd call his buddies to get me. Then, I was scared of being found and it was too early to go back home cause my mother was there. I didn't want no whipping especially with no razor strap"

"What happened Minnie?"

"Found this old trailer way off back there in the woods and met this old lady who lived there. She was all sitting outside in her yard which was weird since it was still deep in those woods. Front yard was crazy looking with these homemade stringy things in the tree branches. I was scared of her at first cause I didn't know if she was white or what, but she said she was black like she knew what I was a thinking."

"Yeah?"

"She got me to sit down with her and spill my guts, then asked me what I wanted like she could give it to me. I was in my feelings about everything so I just said I wanted my friend to come back to me. That's all I wanted and told her I wished I had something nice to make him look at me. The old lady was really creepy, pretty like a fairy even though she was old, but I could feel a little something off bout her. Then she said I'd get what I wanted after I pleased those devils at the end of that wooded path that led right up to her front door."

"What did she mean by that?"

"She had ahold of my palm sort of reading it and before I could ask the question she bit down into my hand real hard like. I can still remember her laughing as I ran down that path. They were waiting for me right there at the end right across the street from the general store."

"Who?"

"That nasty old store owner and some of his friends. Luckily they didn't think much of my looks, so they just made me take all of them in my mouth. A couple of them played with my titties too, blew a nut or two on them too. Those fuckers had the nerve to take my clothes away cause he was mad I punched him. Told me I better not be outside at night no more or they was a tree waiting for me to hang from. I walked home in my birthday suit to my mom and got that razor strap."

"MINNIE!"

"Now boy that was a long time ago fore you was born and you know thangs ain't exactly perfect on these here back roads. Got to stay home for a few days afterwards cause mom was afraid I'd get lynched. Strangest thing is that my friend walked by the house while I was out in the yard later that day and that mean old yella girl hollered out asking me how I liked the taste. I was real fucking hurt on that one right there and stayed off the streets on general principal. I can remember that real good cause that's when my tits came in real nice and big. Oh you would've really loved them back then boy."

"I hate that happened Minnie."

"Shit like that and worse been happening for generations down here in the sticks. Sides I ended up getting what I thought I wanted from that boy I liked."

"Really?"

"One day I was a sitting in my house while my mom was out, saw him walking by without her. My heart was beating something terrible just looking at him, so I took my last chance. Least that's how it felt when he popped up walking right by my window and such. I chased after him and got him to follow me into this paddock used to be down there by the cross road. I got him in there hind a tree and got out my tits for him."

"Did it work?"

"Lost my cherry that afternoon; he was fucking away at me like he was on fire or something. It hurt after a while but he was just getting it in real hard like. He even took my panties as a souvenir too. The first time I got my titties fucked was in that there paddock too. I ain't never been a fucked like that again, until you showed up boy."

"Did you get him back after that?"

"Next time I was at school, that yella girl came up to me with her friends all a smiling and shit. She had my panties and made me stuff them in my mouth while her friends laughed. Next time I saw him alone, I wanted to beat him to death, but he fucked me crazy again. I just couldn't stop myself, and he just wanted some pussy."

"How'd it turn out."

"Lost the baby right fore he went to college; that girl was gone right before that like she was never even there. I hated her and she just up and went back where she come from like nothing. Mom was kinda sick about that time and we had this house fixed up real nice for her after she got stuck in that there wheelchair."

123456...8