‘Til Fate Do They Pt. 03

Story Info
Liz takes the initiative.
1.7k words
3.43
10.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'til fate do they part. Part 3 of 6 parts

Life went on as usual for a couple of weeks. Jayne kept in touch with Liz and we learned that John was getting stronger though still needed to be made comfortable before nightfall. I called in a couple of times and John and I talked about work and other non-consequential stuff. We never mentioned what went on between Liz and him. Then, one evening, Jayne 'phoned asking to speak to Liz. From the conversation, I could make out that Jayne was asking if we could see to John one evening as Jayne clearly wasn't going to be about. The conversation ended and Liz returned to the room. Jayne had asked if we were able to call in the evening after next as Jayne had a chance to attend a concert with Tony. I said that was fine.

'I can go on my own,' said Liz, 'we don't both need to be there.'

I looked at her and inclined my head in a silent question.

'I'd prefer to go on my own.' She said, and then paused.

I went to ask her things, but before I could speak, she beat me to it (again)

'I'm going on my own.'

Liz left the house in the late afternoon, reckoning that she'd be a couple of hours. We hadn't spoken about her going since Jayne's 'phone call. She'd dressed the part and was clearly intending to repeat the experience with John. On the way out, she turned, the keys of the car in her hand.

She hesitated and said, 'I'm soaked already.'

With that, she turned and left.

It was a strange and seemingly long evening. I poured a glass of well chilled white Burgundy, took out a couple of thin, dry biscuits to complement it and sat outside in the garden with the newspaper. I read, and reread, the same page a couple of times before giving it up as a bad job as I couldn't concentrate. As the evening light faded, I moved into the summerhouse, taking the bottle of wine and sat there watching the sun go down, my mind all over the place as I thought of Liz, possibly masturbating John, just a few miles away. By the time I heard the car draw up, I'd had more than half of the wine and was feeling somewhat laid-back. I felt good and ready for anything; I was also turned-on in anticipation of what may follow.

Liz entered the garden and, alerted by the open door of the summerhouse, headed towards it. I got up to greet her, somewhat unsteady on my feet.

''Drink?' I asked, indicating the wine.

'I'll have a gin and tonic instead please,' she said, 'and easy on the tonic.'

This surprised me as she was meticulous in the standard of her gin and tonic, but I didn't ask. She passed me and sat down. As she did, my mind registered something, but it was lost in the haze of my head as I made for the house to make her drink. I made it as she had asked, light on the tonic. I dropped in some ice and a slice of lime and took it out to her.

As I handed her the drink, I saw what it was that had caught my peripheral vision.

'What happened to your hair?' I asked. It looked different; areas of it looked as if it had been combed when still wet.

She didn't answer immediately; instead she took a healthy swig of her drink.

'John caught me unawares and he came over it,' she paused, and added, 'the gin is to get rid of the taste of his cum.' She said, looking me directly in the eyes.

Just like that, without any preamble.

The mellow fog in my head dissipated in and instant. Liz filled the silence.

'He came before I could get it out of my mouth. As I took it out it went over my face and hair. The rest I let go over me. I've never seen so much cum.'

I was speechless. As I watched, she opened her shirt. There was cum stains over both and between breasts, the effect emphasised by her suntan. As I gaped, she took another swig of her drink.

'I thought I'd better wash it off my face before I drove home.'

This was all delivered in a brazen, matter of fact manner, which surprised me. There was a defiant air to it.

'I'll have that glass of wine now, please.' She said proffering her empty glass. She took out the slice of lime and bit into the flesh of it.

'That's better, you wouldn't want to taste that when you fuck me would you?' She said.

She was totally in control of the situation, and she knew it. I had never seen her like this. I was both shocked and, I have to admit, thrilled. I was now stone cold sober. I poured her some wine; my hand was shaking slightly. She noticed.

'Before or after your drink?' I asked.

'During,' she said, 'and right here.'

I needed no further encouragement. I pulled my shirt off over my head and dropped my shorts and stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor. Liz stayed seated; she dropped her gaze to my erection. She took a sip of her drink and then slowly stood up. She dropped her skirt and wriggled out of her wet thong. She slowly parted her shirt whilst looking directly at me. It appeared to catch on something and I looked down to see it was stuck to her skin in one place; she pulled it off her skin and it made a soft tearing sound as it came free, leaving a white mark. It had been held there with dried cum.

She took another sip of her wine and set the glass down on the window ledge. She turned towards the window and, putting both hands on the ledge, pushed herself backwards and lowering herself exposing her wet pussy and fine arse towards me.

I didn't bother with any foreplay or finessing; I just rammed my cock into her. She grunted.

'Just like a whore gets it.' I breathed.

I thrust in again roughly, gripping her hips to drag her back to meet my thrust. She gasped again but said nothing. I thrust again as hard as I possibly could. She let out a strangled gasp and then promptly came, squirting and calling out as she did so. Miraculously, I held on as she bucked and somehow managed not to cum. When she subsided, I started to move again with strong but not rough stokes, Liz grunting at every thrust. I pushed my luck to see how far I could take this.

'You want to fuck John don't you?'

She didn't answer. After a few more thrusts I tried again.

'Tell me my very own whore, you want his prick inside you, don't you?'

'Yes,' she whispered, almost inaudibly.

My heart raced.

'Tell me again.' I said, thrusting harder.

There was a two stroke pause.

'Yes,' she said, 'I want his huge prick inside me and I want it to fill me with cum.'

I hadn't expected that, and it tipped me over the edge. I came harder than usual, almost making my legs give way. It went on for some time before subsiding. I stayed in her until my cock began to soften and then pulled out of her. I left her there and flopped down into the chair. She straightened, reached for her drink, took a sip and then turned, walked towards my chair and sat down in my lap.

I looked at her and said nothing. She reached for my head and pulled me towards her and gave me a most loving slow and deep kiss. I fondled her breasts and she squirmed slightly in my lap. I felt a warm flood from her leak across my cock followed by the slightest scent of cum. She moved again, her slippery pussy lips gliding across my lap and the scent of cum stronger now. She pulled her lips away from mine.

I went to speak but she stalled me by placing her fingers gently on my lips.

'Don't ask if I'm sure I want to go to bed John. I am very sure. Let's be honest here; we are both getting something extra from this; admit it, it has certainly livened up our sex life. Besides, I haven't been to bed with anyone else since we have been married, unlike you.'

I went to reply - with a lie - but she beat me to it.

'Of course you have,' she said, 'ages ago with Mandie when Alex was away. It didn't matter then, and it doesn't now so don't bother denying it.'

I stayed silent.

We stayed silently in the chair together for a while, each thinking our own thoughts. The evening grew cooler as the light faded and Liz suggested we returned to the house. We walked naked across the grass. When we got inside and closed the doors, Liz asked that we go to bed just as we were. I readily agreed and we fell into bed and fondled and kissed with the scent of cum emanating from the warm bed.

'Kiss my breasts,' she whispered.

I hesitated and then took the nipple of her left breast into my mouth. It tasted unmistakably of cum. I heard her intake of breath, and she pushed my head down further.

'Clean me.' She breathed softly.

I did, and gladly. I covered the area between her breasts, and then her right one and then followed the trail of John's cum until it ended just short of her navel. By the time I had finished, she was breathing heavily, and I was hard again. I went down further and tasted my cum around her wet pussy and the inside of her legs. She had a small orgasm and, when she finished, I moved up and knelt beside her head. She turned and took my cock into her mouth, sucking it in and then working on it solely with her mouth. Within a few seconds, I knew I wouldn't last so I pulled away and lay on top of her. She reached down and guided me into her. We made love slowly and lovingly and for some considerable time. She was right; this whole episode was being good for us.