All Comments on '‘Til Fate Do They Pt. 03'

by MrBlueSkies

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just admit you're gay and stop pretending. It's cool, just own it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Judging by how poorly all your other stories have scored it wasn't difficult not reading and giving it a 1*

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

Doesn't do much for me for some reason. I like how when he screwed her he said "like a whore". However, regardless of what she did or did not do any sex would be with condom and never any kissing or oral.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A quaint little story of a married British couple with rampant mental health issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No score

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Ha ha ha of course he has cheated in the past and of course it excites him that she wants to fuck someone else! What bullshit! If she wants to be a whore then he should file for divorce and be happy without her. You can find whores everywhere, you don't have to marry them! And as everyone has always known, it is said of English women that that is exactly what they want to be, namely whores and that British men are good cuckolds!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is your fantasy? To let your wife fuck around and you get off on it? Well i guess it takes all sorts there are plenty of English and American cucks on this site who will enjoy your nightmare.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Really good at trying to pass of trash as something even remotely decent.

Its the literary equivalent of well used toilet paper and should be sent the same place used toilet paper deserves to go.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Great storytelling and excellent writing! I love how British writers write with this wonderfully insane jocularity! So, polite and so stiffly endearing! I almost expected something like this:

.

"Oh, darling, do you fancy having a go with the old blighter? Something exciting perhaps? Could you could take the old chap dogging?"

.

"Why, yes, darling, that's a splendid idea! I think it would simply be wizzo, what?"

.

"But be sure to take a comfy throw with you, my dear, as we certainly don't want the splendid old chap to catch a chill, do we?"

.

"As usual, darling, you are the practical one!"

.

"Oh, and if you drive the Range Rover, please take care to have the old boy keep not spunk on the leather seat!"

tanda9876tanda9876almost 3 years ago

Great story. Well written and erotic. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. She is clearly a total pig . I could never be married to her but it does make for a good story. First thing I’d tell her if I was him and gonna stay married was that I was gonna fuck others also to help our sex life . This way everyone is on even scales

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

The woman is getting worse. The protagonist is even losing respect for himself, letting his wife push the issue further and further.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

She is losing all respect for him and controlling with an iron fist now. If u want this to stop you either have to drop the paperwork on her, or rough up the crippled dude. All's fair in love and war

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrBlueSkies@MrBlueSkies
I started writing stories which could have developed from personal experiences and situations. Some of the characters and events are real, but by no means all. I will leave the reader to speculate. My stories have either a straight or bi-sexual theme. There is normally some i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES