‘Til Fate Do They Pt. 04

Story Info
Both enjoy something different.
2.7k words
3.63
11k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'til fate do they part. Part 4 of 6 parts

Over the next couple of weeks, we had little contact with John or Jayne. I saw John once and he was clearly getting stronger. I wondered if Liz would be able to fulfil her ambition as Jayne appeared not to need help. John was now able to get himself to and from his bed, albeit with some effort. Liz and I called in once as we were passing just to say hello. It was quite something to watch John's reaction when he met Liz; he was clearly pleased, and I noticed a look of fondness in his gaze. I wondered if he was falling in love with her.

As it usually does, fate presented an opportunity to those who recognised it as such.

Jayne 'phoned one evening. Liz answered and Jayne asked if I could come up to John's house. Her husband was working away and had taken the car. John had taken a minor fall by being over-ambitious. He wasn't hurt but she asked if I'd keep an eye on him until the evening as she wanted to attend her college class. In relaying this to me, Liz said that she had told Jayne that she would come with me and stay with John and that I would take Jayne to the college and wait for her in the library and then take her home. How quickly and neatly her mind worked and with no reference to me; she was committed to whatever she'd planned.

We quickly freshened up and set out for John's house. I noticed that Liz wasn't wearing anything that could be called provocative; I supposed so as not to appear so with Jayne being there. When we arrived, John looked well, if a little pale and Jayne looking cross rather than concerned. When she described what had happened, she was as annoyed as she was concerned. John listened with some exasperation, saying that he was alright and not to go on so. Liz defused it by saying that she'd see John to his bed and in the meantime, I could take Jayne to the college. The suggestion calmed everybody down and Jayne prepared to leave with me. I looked at Liz, but she gave me no clue, and then at John; he was clearly quite happy to be looked after by Liz and I could understand why.

I opened the car door for Jayne. She thanked me as she got in, showing rather a lot of her legs as she did so. I started the car and drove off towards the gates giving access to the common and on to the college. Jayne was silent for a couple of miles; then she spoke.

'My father!' she exclaimed, 'he so exasperates me at times. As if I don't have enough problems right now without him adding to them by being stubborn.'

'Don't be too hard on him,' I said, 'he hates being reliant on others.'

'I don't think I can face college right now David, would you take me home please?'

I looked across at her and noticed that she had the tears in her eyes.

'Of course I will.' I said and reached across and gently squeezed her hand.

She surprised me by putting her hand over mine, leaving it there for a while before removing it. Now I had both hands free, I set about diverting to her home. On the way, I mused that I'd need to while away a couple of hours before I could return to John's house.

I pulled into the driveway, turned off the engine and then went around to open her door. She got out, thanking me again. She turned to face me.

'Come in and have a drink,' she said, 'it's the least I can offer you for all your kindness.

I followed Jayne into the house, she walking ahead, putting on lights and drawing curtains as she did so.

'What would you like to drink David?' she asked, 'We've got most things.'

'Have you a vodka?' I asked.

She did, and poured two generous glasses.

'Ice?' she asked.

I thanked her and said I would.

She dropped a couple of ice cubes into each drink and raised her glass; we touched glasses, and both took a sip (mine somewhat larger than hers).

'I'm sorry about being silly in the car earlier,' she said, 'Dad gets me so wound-up at times.'

As she spoke, her eyes filled with tears again. I put down my glass and then reached out and took the glass from her hand, setting it on the side next to mind. I didn't have a plan; I just thought I'd risk it. I reached for her and drew her towards me in a friendly hug. She responded quickly and clung to me for a short while. She than drew away slightly and looked at me, her eyes wet with tears. With my heart hammering away loud enough to hear, I leant to kiss her. She met me half-way.

It was gentle at first but quite rapidly moved on to a feeling of suppressed hunger. Jayne gave a throaty groan and pressed herself to me. The female readers of this (if there are indeed any) may enlighten me on Jayne's inner-feelings. Being a typical man, I just got a hard-on.

I won't go into the detail; suffice to say that I found her warm and very loving; her figure full and responsive. Also, being in bed with the daughter of the man my wife was possibly fucking at the same instant gave me a great kick. The male readers of this may well understand my feelings at this juncture.

After a couple of hours, as I went to leave, Jayne gave me a hug and a quick kiss. She went to speak but I stopped her by gently placing a finder on her lips.

'I appreciate that what we both enjoyed was of the moment, a one off. I'm sure we'll both be able to live with it. It was lovely, and thank you; it will be something I'll recall with great pleasure and will remain solely between us.'

'Thank you David.' She said, and gave me a warm hug and a final and loving kiss.

We parted good friends.

I was pensive as I returned to John's house. Liz and I hadn't talked about the logistics of meeting and leaving John's together. I needn't have worried. As I drew up to the front of the house, the security light came on and seconds after, Liz opened the door, stepped out and turned to secure it. I leant over to open the passenger door and she got into the car. Neither of us spoke. I pulled away and headed for home; we drove home in total silence, each with our own thoughts.

When we got into the house, Liz turned to me.

'I did it David.'

'I'm hardly surprised,' I said smiling, 'you were evidently determined to.'

She dropped her gaze and then looked at me again.

'Can we go straight to bed?' she asked.

I nodded and she turned away. I followed her upstairs to our bedroom. There was enough light from the summer moon to see each other by.

Liz dropped her skirt and shrugged off her shirt but retained her thong, which was most unusual, and lay on the bed. I stripped to be totally naked and lay down beside her. In a strange way, it was almost like two lovers being together for the first time.

We gently kissed for some time, as we both relaxed, I moved to kiss her breasts. I felt her tense, so I returned to kiss her which seemed to give her some reassurance and she relaxed once more. After a while, I moved again and made it to her breasts without feeling her hesitate. I placed my mouth over her nipple and gently squeezed it between my lips. Her reaction surprised me. She let out a long and very loud gasp.

'God how they ache to be touched!' she whispered. Then by way of explanation, 'He never touched them.'

Despite a rising lust to travel further, I spent more time than usual on her breasts, and she clearly enjoyed it. Eventually though, I started to head for my goal. Liz put her hand on my head, stopping me.

'Let me kiss you first.' She whispered.

This is her euphemism for giving one of her exquisite blow-jobs prior to me entering her. Normally I'd have been in her mouth in an instant but I didn't want her tasting Jayne on me, so I chose to ignore it by silence and made to move on down her body. She relaxed her grip on my head.

As I moved down, I started to move the thin waistband of her thong. As I did, the front triangle of peeled away from her. All at once, three senses hit me.

The scent of my wife mixed with the unmistakable scent of cum, the sight of her trimmed and matted pubic hair matted being pulled by the peeling away of the drenched cloth and lastly the delicate sound of it happening just a few inches from me. Liz raised and slightly parted her legs so that I could remove the wet thong. I noted, somehow, the weight of it so drenched was it. I dropped it over the side of the bed. As I returned to my task Liz lifted her hips from the bed, offering herself to me. It was a sight that will always be with me.

Her pubic hair, the area around her noticeably wide-open pussy from her previous fucking and the inside of her thighs were coated in John's cum. As she raised herself, she ejected a flood of it which rolled down towards her fine arse and then disappeared into the crack of it. With undisguised lust, I moved towards the wet and warm pool of it all.

The first sense was one of the overwhelming scent of my wife mixed with another man's cum. This was followed rapidly by the taste of them both. As I reached my goal, Liz clamped her legs around by head with surprising force and rolled to one side moaning loud enough for me to hear it through my muffled ears. I pushed my head upwards to gain some air and then pushed my tongue into her. She came instantly.

She rocked back and forth, taking me with her as she did so between her clamped thighs. Instead of squirting, she ejected gobbets of John's cum which I gladly accepted in my mouth and then smeared it over her clitoris using my tongue. She groaned with each spasm, each ejecting more cum from her and increasing the grip around my head with her thighs. She finished cumming at about the same time as I could no longer take a breath.

When she was still, I moved up and without any preamble, pushed my cock roughly into her. It was like plunging it into a wet and warm swamp. I'd heard of what it is like to follow another man into a woman, but it hadn't prepared me for the all-enveloping feeling around my cock.

I kissed her roughly and she responded greedily licking the cum from around my lips. I stopped moving to prevent myself from cumming. I pulled away and she smiled wickedly.

'You'll need to fuck me harder with your smaller cock; I'm used to a bigger one now'

I gave her what she asked for and we fucked like a couple of animals until I inevitably lost it and came. To this day I am surprised how it was so intense that it bordered on being painful.

When I was still, we lay together in the silence, the wetness, and the heavy smell of sex. We drifted off to sleep as I remember little until the next morning when I awoke to the sound of Liz taking a bath. I went into the bathroom to find her laying full-length in a deep bath with bubbles all around her; some had found their way out of the bath and on to the surrounding floor. I sat down in a chair and looked at her, saying nothing.

'It was easy.' She said, and then hesitated.

She continued. She told me how as soon as I had departed with Jayne that she had locked the door to the house and gone into John's room. He was clearly waiting for her. He was propped up in bed, naked and with the start on an erection. He was surprised, and soon delighted, when she stepped out of her clothes, seeing her naked for the first time. She had told him to lay still and took his penis, first in her hand and then in her mouth. She had been more cautious that before as she didn't want him to cum. He had lain back with his eyes closed but opened them sharply when, shortly after she took him from her mouth, he felt her climb onto the bed.

She told him that it was alright and not to worry. David knew about it and had agreed (a stretching of the facts but it didn't matter right now). She had then lowered herself onto him. It was easy she said, she was soaking wet, and he wasn't fully hard. She described that as she moved, he grew inside her until she felt stretched, and still he seemed to grow. At one point, she looked down at herself as she drew away from him and was surprised at the size of the penis withdrawing from her. She also said how erotic it was to watch as she lowered herself onto him and see and feel him part her inside as she did so.

As she described this to be I could see her eyes mist over as she was lost in her reverie. At the same time, I was getting harder. As she continued, I parted my bathrobe and started to stroke myself. She half-sensed, half-saw what I was doing and moved her hand below the water, parting her legs slightly and then began to touch herself.

As we both stimulated ourselves, she continued to tell me how John was so still and quiet, his fists clenched, almost as if he was concentrating, perhaps to keep his erection or not to cum whilst she moved up and down on his shaft, stopping when she thought he might cum. After a while, so as not to tire him, she increased her movement and felt him grow a little more and she knew then that he was going to cum. When he did, she felt him swell up inside her and a great flood of warmth. John's contraction made him sit up and he clung to her as the spasms racked his frail body.

As this point of the telling, we both came. Liz's thrashing around in the water caused some to spill over onto the floor and I squeezed my thighs together so that I came over the front of my legs. It was lovely watching her cum of her own volition whilst I enjoyed the warm feeling of my cum running over my legs.

I cleaned myself up and asked Liz how she had left John and was he alright about things.

She said that she had dressed and then bathed him by placing a towel under his hips whilst she'd sponged his penis and thighs. She had made sure that he was comfortable before she made to wait at the front of the house for me to arrive back from taking Jayne home after college. Before she had left, John had taken her hand and thanked her. Liz said that she had been moved by his genuine gratitude and had kissed him fully on the mouth before leaving.

We spent the day in each other's company, going for a long walk, lunch in a small country pub, some later time in the garden and then Liz set supper in the summerhouse whilst I barbequed steaks for us both. For a lot of this time, we were content with our long silences, each with our own thoughts. We finished supper, and a bottle of wine as the sun went down. I stacked the dishes, and we had an early night. We lay holding each other as we drifted off to sleep.