‘Til Fate Do They Pt. 05

Story Info
The dynamic changes - as it was destined to?
3.3k words
3.38
9.8k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'til fate do they part. Part 5 of 6 parts

Over the next three or four weeks or so, I saw John a couple of times. He never made mention of his evening with Liz. Meanwhile, Jayne was becoming increasingly perturbed that John was getting more adventurous and had even coaxed her in to letting him go upstairs if she would go with him. He missed his double bed he'd said and wanted to move back into his own bedroom sooner rather than later. Quite where he had suddenly got the idea from, she couldn't imagine she said, looking at me. I just shook my head and shrugged. Feminine intuition is a spooky thing.

The last of the summer was fading and Jayne asked if we could check on John for one final time as she and Tony wanted to stay at their cottage before the end of summer. She said that John was now fine on his own on the ground floor of the house; she asked if we would just 'phone him in the early evening to make sure he was alright. He was still hankering about moving upstairs and she was fast running out of reasons for why he shouldn't. I said we would both call in and see him for a social evening and then make sure he was settled for the night.

I asked Liz how we should approach this. She said that she would like to see John again and a social evening would be fine and that she would make sure John was settled afterwards.

Liz prepared an evening picnic complete with wine and we set off in fine spirits. As we approached the road leading to John's house, we found the road blocked with a sign telling of road works and directing motorists to the road running parallel to it, from which we'd be able to access the properties from the rear. I parked in the road as directed and we entered the rear garden. I went around the narrow path to the front of the house and used the intercom to tell John that we were here. He remotely unlocked the door. I explained about the closed road, and we locked the door again and I went through to unlock the large sliding doors to the rear garden where Liz was waiting. John was clearly delighted to see her.

We spent a warm evening much as we had many weeks before. The food was good, and we had a very convivial evening. John paid particular attention to Liz, and we all had a little too much to drink. Being later in the year, the light was fading earlier, and the day had lost some of the warmth by the time we were ready to go inside. John was now about as agile as he was probably ever going to be and still mentioning about moving into his room upstairs. Liz and I both knew what was in John's mind regarding moving upstairs to his double bed, but we hadn't spoken our thoughts aloud as we both knew that this situation would soon draw to its natural close.

John and Liz went inside while I cleared up all the dishes and put away the garden furniture; I had an idea forming in my mind as I did so. I went into the house; John was sitting down gazing at Liz as she put the food away. My idea became a reality.

'I'll take all this stuff back home and clean it up and then come back to pick Liz up in a couple of hours to give her time to get you settled. How does that sound?'

The silence that followed was short but significant; Liz recovered quickly.

'That's a good idea.' She said brightly.

I looked at John. He nodded and said it would be fine. I said I'd go around the front when I got back and that I'd drop the latch on the sliding doors on my way out.

Leaving them in the kitchen, I walked through the garden room switching off the lights as I went; I slid open the doors and closed them firmly (and loudly) behind me. They would have heard it.

I didn't drop the latch.

I drove home, stacked the dishwasher, changed into darker clothing and soft shoes, and drove back. I'd been away less than an hour.

I parked some way from the house and walked as silently as I could to the rear garden gate. I hadn't noticed how loudly it squeaked on its hinges before, but I wasn't too bothered as John's room was at the front of the house. I closed it behind me and moved towards the garden room doors. On reaching them, I gently pulled on the handle. The door didn't move.

I paused, thinking what to do next. I couldn't stay out here for long as I'd look suspicious to any chance passer-by. I tried the door again, firmer this time. It slid open; I'd underestimated how hard I'd pulled it shut when I'd left earlier when there was no need for silence. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. I waited for my eyes to accustom to the darkness of the house. After a minute or so I could make out the objects in the room and a dim light coming from the hallway area. I moved towards it.

The hall itself wasn't lit; the light was spilling into it from the half-open door of John's room. I waited a few seconds to calm myself; I'd been holding my breath and needed to breathe normally. My heart rate lowered, and I moved into the hall.

The room was lit by a low lamp hidden somewhere behind the half-open door. John was lying at an angle across his bed, his feet towards me, his head hidden from view by my wife sitting astride him. The sight of John's balls hard up against Liz's arse caused me to open my mouth wide so that I could take in greats gasps of air silently; my heart was racing again either because of the shock or because I'd been holding my breath again.

As I watched, Liz leaned forward, offering her breast to his mouth. He went to raise his head but couldn't reach. She leaned nearer to him, tenderly raising his head to her left breast, holding him there for a few seconds as she suckled him: she lifted away and twisting slightly, offering her right breast to him. As she suckled him, I noticed how erect her left nipple had become, and how wet it was too. Continuing to cradle him, she moved slightly and, in doing so, caused her lift slightly from him. I watched as his penis withdrew from her and then, almost in slow motion, it fell from her completely, coming to rest at a slight angle.

I haven't seen many erect cocks, but by any measure, John's was clearly large. I watched, mesmerised, as it hung there, glistening from its copious coating of my wife's love juices. It was magnificent, not so much its length, which was enviable, but its girth. Liz had referred to his 'huge prick' when she'd returned from her blow-job, and we'd fucked in the summer house. Then, she had referred to mine as small; now I could understand why.

Then she did something which hadn't occurred to me before now; she lowered her head and kissed him on the lips, holding it for half a minute or so before breaking it for a few seconds and then kissing him again. There was something about it which disturbed me, why I didn't know.

Lifting away from him she sat up and moved herself over his leaning cock. I waited for her to reach behind to guide it back into her. Instead, using her skill as a lover, she manoeuvred herself and took him back inside her without using her hand. She took it until the head was just inside her, paused, and then sensuously and slowly lowered herself until he was buried deep inside her again. She held him there for a while and then started to lift herself off and back onto him is long, slow movements. It was an erotic sight; as she lifted off his huge cock, I could see rivulets of her love juices running down it and over his balls. I could even hear the sucking noise as she lifted off him. After a few moments, not many, I noticed a change in her movements, she was getting hesitant. Then she lowered herself until John was fully inside her and her weight fully on him; she paused, and I saw her shoulders drop slightly, giving an almost inaudible gasp.

She gave another gasp and her whole body appeared to go limp; as she made an effort to remain upright, she gave a long and low moan, and her body began to shake. She was cumming; not as I had ever known it, it was coming from a place deep within her where I had never known it before.

As she shook, the low moan continued, still barely audible. I was transfixed, watching my wife become all-consumed by an overwhelming orgasm. Her movements must have transmitted themselves to John as I heard him gasp and his hips jerked under her. As I looked, I could see a muscle at the root of his cock pulsate as he started to cum. Initially, he appeared to cum very hard as he twice jerked to a half-sitting position, at the third, Liz found some strength in her arms and held him to her breasts: John's weak arms somehow encircled her; I could see his arm muscles straining to hold her to him. They stayed clinging to each other, both in their own world of pleasure. As they quietened, Liz slowly released him and holding his head, she lowered him back onto the pillow. She regained her breath after a short while and sat there looking down upon him.

John's hand came up and he touched her breast and then he lifted himself slightly, moving his hand to her back and pulled her weakly towards him. She bent and kissed him again. The movement caused his softening prick to fall out of her with a soft sucking sound. As I watched it fall away, it was followed by a rush of cum from Liz's gaping vagina. Then, another great gobbet of cum appeared, hung there for a second or two, and fell slowly to join the pool around his cock and balls, leaving a thread of cum from her to his cock, joining them together. The kiss lasted for some time. Eventually, Liz pulled away and looked down at his face.

'How did I make you do that?' I heard John ask, a note on incredulity in his voice.

Liz was silent for a moment.

'Probably because I'm falling in love with you a little.' She whispered.

In the silence that followed, I moved quietly away.

With my mind in turmoil, I somehow negotiated the obstacles in the garden room and out through the door. In a daze, I quietly exited the gate and made my way back to the car. Getting in, I looked at my watch; I had at least a half hour before I could go back.

I started the car and headed for the nearby common land. There was nobody about. I got out of the car and walked a little way from it out of sight of the road. I sat down on a grass bank which looked down into the valley below. It was quiet out here and I sat thinking my thoughts whilst gazing down on the lit town far below me. All I could hear was the breeze disturbing the leaves on the trees.

I was unprepared by the thought of Liz falling for John; the other way about perhaps, but not this. In my mind I put it down to a mixture of misplaced pity or even genuine concern. As my mind wandered, the thoughts and sight of them together crowded in. It had been an erotic sight to be sure. I saw in my mind again the way his cock had slipped out of her and how skilfully she had manoeuvred herself to take it back inside her without using her hands. I saw the collapse of her body as she came. I saw the flood of John's cum escaping from her as he softened and slid from her. I recalled her gaping vagina like I had never seen it before; how he must have stretched her, and how easily she had been able to accommodate his girth.

Even with all else that was seething in my mind; I realised that I had a sizable erection and felt the damp of precum in my pants. I stood and looked around; there was nobody about.

Leaning with my back against the tree, I took out my hard and wet cock. Standing and gazing out across the valley, I started to masturbate. The thought of what I had seen soon took over and I came after a minute or so. It felt good standing there in the night and outside and I watched as cum jetted from me and leaving a wonderful feeling of freedom. I settled and cleaned myself up with a tissue. I cast it aside and headed back to the car. It was time to face them.

Having again negotiated the small detour, I parked in the road at the rear of the house. When I went through the gate, I made a point of closing it noisily and when walking around to the front of the house. The light was on in John's room and the hallway. As I went to ring the bell, the remote lock sprang, and I was able to push the door open. Stepping into the hall, I saw that the door to John's room was closed and the light on in the sitting room. I initially assumed that they were both in there but when I reached the door, Liz was in there alone. As I entered, she stood picked up her bag, clearly ready to leave.

'Is John settled for the night then?' I asked, indicating her bag and readiness to leave.

'Yes, he's fine.' She said in a non-committal way.

'Sure?' I asked.

'Yes.' She said, with a slight annoyed edge to her voice.

'Okay,' I replied, and added, 'we can leave by the garden room.'

Liz turned and walked into the garden room with me following. She reached for the catch on the sliding door; she hesitated and turned to look at me.

'You didn't lock it on the way out.'

'I thought I had.' I said, 'are you sure it wasn't locked?'

'Yes,' she snapped, 'just be more careful the next time.'

I dropped the latch and tried the door a couple of time to show her it was locked.

We walked to the car in silence. I chose not to start any conversation on the drive home in, order to let her bring up the subject. I was hard again.

We drove home in silence; when I drew up outside our house I could understand why. Liz had fallen asleep. I shook her gently to wake her. She gave a start and looked uncomprehending for a couple of seconds.

'Oh, we're home already.'

As soon as we entered the house, Liz said she wanted to take a bath.

'You don't need to on my account.' I said, with what I hoped was a suggestive look.

'I just want to.' she said calmly.

I had a quick shower and got into bed and waited with a mixture of anticipated lust and curiosity as to how she would be this second time of having been with John. I wanted to make her cum like she had with him.

When she came to bed, I made to move towards her.

'I hope you don't mind,' she said, and continued, 'but I'd rather not tonight.'

Whether I minded or not, I clearly didn't have a say in the matter. My waiting had come to nothing. I didn't answer, as 'no' means 'no', however it is put. She kissed me lightly on the lips and then turned away onto her side. I don't think she faked it, but she was asleep within a couple of minutes.

I lay awake seemingly all-night listening to her steady breathing and trying to order my thoughts. I failed miserably and fell asleep as the early summer dawn light filtered into the room. When I awoke in the morning, she wasn't in bed, and I could hear her moving about downstairs.

I tried several times during the day to bring the conversation around to what had happened, but Liz refused to be drawn on the subject and I didn't want to push things too far as I knew she would never mention it at all if I did. The only reference to the previous evening was when she asked me to look for her earring which she was sure she'd dropped in the car when she probably caught it putting on the seat belt. I gave the inside of the car a cursory look over but didn't find it. Liz said that she would look later herself, which she did, more thoroughly than I had earlier, but with no success and which left her being rather irritable for a while.

In the evening, the 'phone rang; Liz answered it and then passed it over to me. It was Jayne. She said that John was now insistent that he could move back into his upstairs bedroom. He could manage the stairs and was clearly feeling much stronger. Jayne felt it was a good idea to let John have his way; that way he would stop going on about it and perhaps start his road to a full recovery. I agreed with her and asked if she needed a hand to remove the bed in his downstairs room. She said she didn't as Tony would be about as he was taking some time off work so that they could spend a few days together. We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

Liz asked about the call, but she'd figured the gist of it.

'Perhaps he wants you to stay for a night.' I ventured, in an attempt to start the conversation, I was hoping for.

She didn't answer.

We spent the weekend just being together. I read the signs and gave up trying to bring up her liaison with John. I was delighted when she suggested we go to bed during the Sunday afternoon. Once there, feminine intuition took over. She looked me fully in the eyes.

'Please, David, can this be just about us? I don't want to mention anyone else.'

I couldn't do anything else but agree.

That afternoon, I was the most attentive lover. I took my time over foreplay, determined not to hurry anything. I spent gentle time on her breasts, and she responded with such tenderness. However, when I thought that things were going well, I went to go down on her, but she gently held my head and guided my lips back to her breasts. She didn't speak and I didn't react and carried on as before. She allowed me to use my fingers and my hopes told me that she felt particularly slippery inside; but I know it was my fertile imagination. I unhurriedly entered her and moved gently (and silently) inside her. She was in a dreamy state and clearly enjoying making love. At one point, just to test my thoughts, I asked her to come on top of me, but she slowly shook her head and lifting her arms to encircle my neck. In truth, in all of this, all I wanted to do was to make her cum as she had when astride John. It wasn't to be however, not this time.