All Comments on '‘Til Fate Do They Pt. 05'

by MrBlueSkies

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Now I finally understood where the problem was for me. I looked up your bio and saw that you are English. Now the puzzle is done for me. I've always heard that the best cuckolds grow in England and the best slut are English married women. Your story proves it to me!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

The scores are low because we all understand what a pathetic, low self-esteamed fuckwit the husband is.

Then he just lets the slut wife control and dictate if and when she "allows" her cuck husband to have sex with her. Note: have sex, not make love nor fuck her. It's all about what SHE wants and this dickhead just accepts it.

MrBlueSkiesMrBlueSkiesover 2 years agoAuthor

Only one more after this boys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it a remake of an older story ? The title and general events remind me of something I read a few years back.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Anonymous. Why are you surprised at the low scores? The main character is a total idiot loser. Readers enjoy the stories where they LIKE the characters. The ONLY thing David did that that I enjoyed was to screw Jayne. And he did not even have the balls to let his cheating wife know he had done it. Other than that he should have turned in his man card. I read the whole story today because of the extremely short chapters. I wasted my time. I will likely read the final chapter simply because I like to finish a story when i start one.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

If you play with fire, you better have the gonads to put out the damn fire if it gets out of control. Of course, one part of me revels in the Old Guy getting over on the young Beta male who's been completely feminized and gelded by modern culture and a PC education. Hell, when his own wife, who'd been fucking John said no to sex and he meekly acquiesced, I KNEW he was as done as a thin burger forgotten on a too-hot grill. So, yeah... "Go John!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well deserved low scores, in point of fact. Couple sadly ruins their marriage, and for what? Mediocre sex, a lot of doubts and hurt feelings? It's just awful, start to finish.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I wish you "authors" and yes, I laugh my fao when I use that moniker for you, could grasp the concept of dumb, emotionless, stupid, vapid, drivel, dumpster fire, horrid, ridiculous, pathetic, bad, crap and just plain shitty when you read this stuff to yourselves.

Remember put a group of monkey in front of a typewriter and they'd eventually write Shakespeare, in this case, as if too often these days in LW, put a limp dicked cuck in front of a word processing app and you'll get pure shit every time. See monkeys will do better than you at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for your contribution, someone has to occupy the lower end of the bell-shaped curve. God your MC is a pathetic puke.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

MrBlueSkiesMrBlueSkiesover 2 years agoAuthor

I just knew you'd all love this one. I'm just here to please you.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 2 years ago

Really good. This a fun read. Don't stop now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Geez, some people spend FAR too much mental energy on a fun read. I like to read things that are out of my normal, which I imagine is why you like to write something out of your normal. THANK YOU again for a fun read.

Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrBlueSkies@MrBlueSkies
I started writing stories which could have developed from personal experiences and situations. Some of the characters and events are real, but by no means all. I will leave the reader to speculate. My stories have either a straight or bi-sexual theme. There is normally some i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES