Time Never Waits Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where to start? The Department of Defense. It's time to get into the military business. That represents tens of billions in revenue. It just requires something new. And did I have some new shit to sell them.

Armor. Gunships. Upgraded infantry weapons. Body armor. Uniforms. The whole fucking shitshow was wide open to innovation. I need schematics, blueprints, everything. It was all just a short walk away. I just needed to go get it. 21st century technology. Would it be unethical to liberate those plans? Fuck, China was basically walking out with whatever they wanted. All that was being done about it was a bunch of bullshit daytime drama sitcoms in the House and the Senate. At Least I'm doing it for our side.

What the hell am I thinking? I don't have time for this shit, taking on another project right now. Focus, damn it. Ok. First things first. I'm too keyed up right now. I need to get comfortable between a pair of luscious thighs. Pussy, maybe a couple of Kentucky's finest to slow my brain down. Get with the program here.

Ginger.

I looked over at her. She had made a phone call at some point and I hadn't even seen her do it. That's how fucked up my head was.

I let her finish the call. She hung up and looked up at me,

"Ok, I got a line on more... Ummm, what's wrong? Why you looking at me like that?"

"Just thinking. Go ahead and finish what you were saying."

She studied me a long moment,

"I just called a guy I know. His wife and I are acquainted. He works for a big construction outfit up in Dallas. I told him you're looking for crews. That you pay top dollar. He's definitely interested and will drive down today to discuss work with you. Evidently, there's some issues the crew has been dealing with concerning the man they work for. Not being paid on time. Short checks. Things like that. Now, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh, I was just thinking we could take a break and go to the bedroom. Maybe enjoy a little private time together."

"I see.Well, I definitely don't have any objections to that."

She stood up,

"Shall we?"

I got up and walked out without a word. She followed me humming a little tune.

We got to the bedroom. I stripped down, my cock already swelling in anticipation. As she stripped off her clothes, revealing her mature body to me, my cock was already dripping precum. She eyed my throbbing length and moaned a little, impressed with the ample proportions waiting for her.

She lay down on the bed, her legs spread wide. The gentle musky scent of her arousal pervading the still air. My cock jerked with excitement at the smell. Seeming to try to expand even wider.

I crawled between her legs. My face even with her wetly flowing pussy. Everything about this woman seemed to permeate the very fiber of my being. I gently pushed her legs up and back, opening her wider. Her pussy covered with a soft V of light red pubic hair. Her slightly swollen belly smooth, her pale ivory skin glowing with anticipation and arousal.

I slowly began to lick her labia. My tongue savoring her flavor. Sweet and inviting. She was like a delicate, yet full bodied candy. Surprisingly delicious. I slid my tongue down to her nether region and fluttered my tongue across her little puckered opening, rewarded with a gusting sigh of passion. Her whole body jerking at the new sensation.

I continued to flutter my tongue up her split to her distended clit. It was slightly oversized, allowing me easy access. I gladly took advantage. My tongue lightly circling it. Flicking side to side, up and down. My lips gently pursing to suck it between them. Holding it while my tongue lashed at it wildly.

She grasped my head and shoved my face into her pussy. Biting her lip to hold back a scream as her orgasm rampaged through her heated loins. I was rewarded with a flow of sweet nectar from her. Her scent and taste almost overwhelmingly hypnotic.

I pushed my tongue out as far as it would go into her pulsating vagina. Pressing my lips tightly over her quivering opening. French kissing her pussy. Living only for her ultimate pleasure at that very moment.

She was thrusting her pussy up into my face. Her legs shaking, her stomach quivering before seizing up again as an even stronger orgasm flooded from her depths. I relentlessly attacked her vibrating pussy with my tongue and mouth.

She finally gave up trying to stifle her screams. She began to cry out hoarsely as her body was wracked with even more orgasms, each new experience flooding through her with ever increasing intensity.

Finally, she collapsed, spent and weak. She was pushing me away from her, her body jerking as my tongue continued to lap wildly at her hypersensitive, swollen clit.

I finally relented and slid up, my heavy cock seeking her opening, finding it, then my lean hips pushing into her soaking wet pussy.

She clawed at my muscular back as my impossibly swollen cock kissed her cervix. Lathering it with a flow of sticky sweet precum. My cock rested inside her overstuffed pussy, flexing in the pulsating grip of her birth canal.

I slowly began grinding my hips into her. Then gently stroking in and out. Savoring her clasping wetness.

With ever push into her, I increased the force and speed of my relentless assault of her milking depths. She began to respond by thrusting her full hips up onto my invading length. Whining hoarsely as renewed orgasms began issuing from her overheated loins.

The renewed intensity of her flooding orgasms turned into gusting squirts of hot fluid spraying out around my pistoning cock. My swollen, cum bloated balls slapping wetly against her splayed ass cheeks.

She drummed my thrusting hips with her heels, wrapped her arms around my neck, planting her lips onto my mouth as her pussy surrendered to the unstoppable waves of orgasmic pleasure.

She jerked her head back, her body arching as she screamed out loud when she felt the enormously powerful surge of blasting cum spray from my grinding cock deep into her. Filling her womb with my potent seed.

She collapsed as my cock sent my sperm into her. Her mind reeling with uncontrolled emotion as she surrendered to me. Her instincts flooding her primal thoughts with the new truth of her entire being. She was now mine.

I collapsed and rolled off of her. Sucking vast breaths of precious air into my tortured lungs. I lay still, recovering as she rolled her head to stare at me in amazed wonder.

Her voice shaking and weak

"What the fuck did you just do to me?"

"What do you mean? We just had a little quickie to ease the tension."

"A little qu..."

She cut off her own words, gawking at me wide eyed like i'd just nonchalantly given her the secret to the entire Universe.

I leaned over and gently kissed her,

"Well, duty calls my love."

She just sighed in exasperation and flopped back, laying still, staring at the ceiling.

I crawled out of bed, leaving her laying there quivering and leaking my cum from her battered pussy.

Heading to the bathroom, I used the toilet, then hopped the shower. I heard Ginger coming in. She stepped in with me, kissing me. I finished rinsing and got out so she could baske in the water. I missed the high volume rain head I had installed in my other home. I made a mental note to bring one back.

I stropped the razor, then wet the brush and worked up a good lather, soaped up my stubble and shaved it off. Finished, I wiped my face, combed back my hair, then sloshed on a generous amount of the Bay Rum. Then put on clean jeans, well worn Panhandle Slim brand button down western shirt from sometime in the 1940's or 50's, the previous owner had left, and my black Justin Ropers.

I headed back to the office. Now I need food. To the intercom.

"Bring food to the office, please."

Consuela showed up with a platter of el Pastor tacos with corn salsa and avocado crema and a big pitcher of iced tea. Ginger showed up in tight jeans and equally tight t shirt.

Damn, she looked good.

She grabbed a taco and closed her eyes as she chewed, relishing the flavor. I ate as I stared out the big window, considering my next moves. The intercom came to life.

"Boss, to the barn, please."

I got up, followed by Ginger, she asked,

"You want me to come?"

Unable to resist,

"What? You didn't get enough earlier to hold you over at least a little while?"

She blushed and put her hand over her mouth. Then smacked me.

"Guess not since the reward for my effort appears to be beating."

"Oh my god, you're not funny, you know."

"Well, come on then."

To the golf cart, then the barn. I didn't hear the sounds of battle taking place, which was good. Heading in, there was a guard from the other side waiting.

"Boss, you got deliveries this morning."

He headed back. We went through the cross over process. Then he led the way to the front patio.

There were boxes of stuff stacked up. I knew it was the tactical gear I'd ordered. I told the guards,

"Y'all get some help and bring this through, please."

They got busy and i went and checked out the new building. It was completely covered in now. Even the old dirt floor of the barn was cement. They were preparing to pour in the wall that separated the portal from the main part of the building. The barn wood had been torn out and hauled off. The concrete walls and roof were being covered with tin to give it the appearance of a normal ranch building. A big reinforced concrete building draws attention. A big tin barn was, well, just a big tin barn. Nobody would give it a second glance.

The main part of the building will contain my ammo plant and machine shop. The portal will be contained behind the false wall in a space about three feet in. Not enough for anybody to really notice.

They finished bringing all the gear over.

"I need tables, please."

They went back through and brought the plastic folding tables I kept there to use in conducting experiments. I started unboxing gear and sorting it out. I stacked all the rifle kits to the side.

The armor, Level 4 shooter cut front and back plates with side plates, and Banshee plate carriers, I handed out first. I'd ordered a few extra plates so they could test them. AR 500 steel wasn't heard of yet. They needed to know they could trust it. The new uniforms, more comfortable. The Velcro and M.O.L.L.E. webbing taking place of the A.L.I.C.E. gear. Kevlar helmets. IFAK. Latest generation night vision, thermal imaging. Comms gear. 21st century technology meeting 1980 head on.

"Somebody bring my drill press over here."

They carried it through and plugged it in.

"Where's Gerald? I need him here."

He came over from the guard house. They'd been installing retractable bollards and retractable tire shredders in the drive way, as well as ram proof barriers along the fence line.

"What's up, boss?"

He asked, eyeing the new gear.

"Issue this shit out. I think I got enough to fit everybody. Let me know."

I went to the table by the drill press that had the parts kits. I picked up the printed instructions and handed them to him, along with an unfinished aluminum receiver.

"Read these and follow the directions exactly."

I pointed to the tooling.

"There's all the tools you need. After you finish the receivers, there's the rest of the gear and attachments. If you have and questions, let me know."

"So, these will be functioning rifles after machining?"

"Yep."

"Well, shit. I guess so."

He went back to the other gear, looking it over.

"These stop bullets?"

"Yep, up to 30/06."

"No shit?"

"Go get my Garand out of the vault and a bandolier. Bring it back."

He and Ginger hopped his golf cart and went in, returning with the rifle and ammo.

"Somebody take a few of these plates out there and set them up."

One of the guards took the four spares and boxes I had bought and took them out about 25 or so yards and propped them up.

Gerald came back with my M1 Garand and bandolier. I motioned for him to load it.

The guards gathered around, doubtful.

"No way that stops that round." One spoke up.

The rest murmured in agreement.

I looked them over.

"Anybody care to make a bet on that? I'll give two to one odds against this weeks paycheck."

"Hell yeah, I'll take that action." The one that spoke up earlier said.

I looked at each of the rest in turn and got nods of affirmation. Turning to Gerald,

"You want in on this?"

He shook his head in refusal.

"Nope. Count me out. I know better than to doubt you by now."

"Ok, pick your target and blast away."

He aimed carefully and shot each plate in turn. He handed me the rifle. I cleared it and we went to the plates. Each had stopped the round.

The spokesman of the group spoke up again.

"That wasn't a fair test. The boxes let the plates move backward."

"Want to go double or nothing with them up against the wall?"

He smiled,

"Hell yeah. Then the rounds will have support to expend full energy."

Gerald just shook his head.

"Go prop them up against the wall."

After they were set up, I handed the rifle and a clip of armor piercing rounds up for all to see.

"These are full house M2AP's."

I handed them over to the spokesman to inspect. Satisfied, he passed them around. The last one handed them to Gerald. He slapped it in, aimed, fired. I cleared the rifle, we headed to the plates. They were pocked where the rounds impacted, but none passed through.

"No fucking way!" They exclaimed.

Yet, there it was.

I walked away, carrying the rifle. The spokesman called out.

"Well, looks like your payroll just got a little smaller for the next couple of weeks."

"Did you learn anything?"

"Yeah, what he said, don't doubt you."

"Ok, anything else?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"To trust the equipment I give you."

"Ohhh, yeah. Now I see."

"I'm not taking your money, I just wanted to tone you down a little. I'd never issue you equipment that i wouldn't personally use. Y'all go get your equipment and finish those receivers."

They all watched me walk away to the golf cart. Their respect for me, as well as their opinion of me, ticked up a few notches.

Well, another task completed. Next will be the refurbishment on the other side. Which will include high fencing around the two sections, as well as any other surrounding land I can buy. Then a total fencing of the inner perimeter.

I went back to the office and found Ginger there on the phone. She hung up.

"I've been looking for construction companies. I've got bites on a few that would be interested in discussing terms for a buyout. I explained to them I was only interested in skilled labor and asset purchases, not in any contracts pending. I set up a group meeting for the day after tomorrow to take place here. Six with total number of skilled employees numbered at 156 men, and these heavy equipment assets."

She slid a paper over listing everything that would be included.

"What about your friend? He still coming?"

"Yes, just not today. He wants to bring his crew bosses with him and they can't get free today."

"Ok, now work up a list denoting the value on each one of the others individually."

Carol spoke up.

"Sabrina and Justin called. The rest of the warehouse is full. Justin is assigning trucks and getting paperwork filed on the drivers. Apparently he's happy with the new digs. He had to call in temps for the office help. Nobody down there would come."

I nodded.

"Mark is on the plane, with his two lead managers. They're due in any time now. I called Margie and Dave. They were both in Houston catching up on paperwork. I told them to head this way with all new real estate updates. They're due in within the hour."

So, I did my best to occupy myself in the meantime. When everybody finally arrived and all the pleasantries exchanged, I sat everybody down and explained my quandary.

"So, that's where were at. I need to know where I am on locations and what it's going to take to get this done yesterday."

Dave started off in conjunction with Margie.

"We anticipated this for the most part. We've sourced prime locations for you along most of the Interstate corridors. I-70, I-40, I-30, I-20, I-10, not much further north than Denver. The I-10 runs east of Houston to Jacksonville, Florida and west to Phoenix. The deeds are filed as well as permits. The lawyers have it on file. They ran into couple of snags, but greased the wheels and its all good."

"Outfuckingstanding. Ok, Mark, you're up."

"I can pull everybody together and get equipment moved in place within the week. I've been looking at mobile housing to put onsite. It takes up space, but by the platt maps I've seen, there's plenty of room to truck in units. Depending, of course, how many you want working each site. I can comfortably bunk four per unit, with single beds. If I run bunk beds, that doubles. So, twenty units per site, 160 men. With a mess trailer and provide meals, well, crunching the numbers, it comes out to roughly the same cost as per-diem. Even providing top quality meals, which I know you demand. I've held crew meetings. The majority are all for it. The stragglers say whatever, they'll go along with it. I've got 140 men to bunk right now. So, I can add 20 more to the payroll."

"Ok, so, let's go with that. I'll make it up to them on the back end with incentive bonuses."

"Yes sir. So, what about you're other projects?"

"Those can wait until we can find and develop more crews. I've got potentially 156 more coming in if I can reach terms on asset purchases. Apparently, these are skilled labor, combined from six companies. They're arriving the day after tomorrow. I want you here, Dave, during the meetings. If we can reach agreements, based on a fifty percent increase over current valuations, and theoretically retaining 100 out of the 156, that's double our present capacity. I do need more desalination plants put online. The four I got, three on one off the way I understand it, it was two and two, are running at max capacity to keep up with current demand just filling the lake. I want more reservoirs like the one here in more drought prone areas. That'll give me the ability to keep land in production during droughts. Crops are money, right? Water's worth even more at such times. I've got the pipeline crew expanding existing lines and refurbishing what's already there. Last time I talked to him, he'd added on enough to about double the crew. Plus added on new equipment. Working 24 hours. The support crew is buying up feet across private land daily. Of course, there's always hold out's. So we just by-pass them. One asked the other day how it felt to have the whole project scrapped because he refused the offer. The rep just pulled out the agreement his neighbor signed and then pulled out a galvanized 90 out of his pocket. Dude about lost his shit on the spot. They're paying roughly double the going rate. Or offering market rate and free metered water for their place at so many barrels per month. So, in no time, all your major properties will have water. Permits are easy as fuck. Most of them are just tickled shitless to have the old petroleum lines cleaned up, and repurposed. Clean water isn't as big a headache, and we've agreed to sell them water at whatever the current market value is if they need it."

"Galvanized 90?"

"Yep. Run up to the property line and reroute around the hold out. 90's work wonders."

"Isn't that expensive?"

"Hell, just living is expensive. To me, it's not about how much it costs, but how much does it make. I don't have shareholders, so I don't have to worry about returns and dividends. Whatever I make over cost is free and clear profit. Whether it's a dollar or a billion dollars. I'm building along the most critical components of the economy. Water, food, communication and transportation slash logistics and renewable energy. In the coming decades, renewable energy will be a huge deal. Nobody is seriously focusing on it right now when they should be. Before it's said and done, I'll have hundreds of thousands of acres of utility grade solar farms online using cheap land nobody gives a fuck about. Desert and wastelands. My water program will provide a source of clean potable water across a vast area, utilizing refurbished pipeline I'm buying for a couple of cents on the dollar. Even after the expense of repair and refurbishment, I'm coming out at a savings of roughly a half to two thirds on new lines. Anyway, let's get busy, shall we?"