Time Never Waits Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down and spread your legs."

After she complied,

"Pat, get over here and get her ready for me to fuck."

I watched as Pat crawled between her legs and started lapping and licking her pussy i let Vera continue to suck my cock until I was certain Mrs Howard was wet enough to take me.

"Ok Pat, go eat Vera's pussy now."

I rolled over and mounted Mrs Howard. She reached down and guided me into her wet pussy. I saw her staring at her husband as I pushed into her. She spread her legs wider and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down to kiss her. Her tongue probing my mouth as I forced my cock fully into her.

She was gasping into my mouth. Little whines coming from her throat. I began to pump into her slowly. Her long unused pussy trying to adjust to my size. Clasping onto my cock. I felt her cervix and started fucking into her harder, faster. Her whines becoming loud grunts of pain and pleasure. She wrapped her legs around my hips as she came. Her crying out signalling her orgasm. I felt her matronly pussy clasp onto my pounding cock and begin to flutter and throb.

I slid my arms between her legs and grabbed her ass cheeks hard, and began to ruthlessly pound into her. Drawing every last ounce of strength and energy I could summon from my body and pounded it into her.

She was cumming almost continually now. She began screaming as my cock tortured her ravaged cunt. Her tits sliding across my chest as she flailed at me with her trembling legs.

My cock swelled and opened the floodgates as a torrent of hot sperm blasted into her body. She was crying, her breath gasping in tortured gusts. I collapsed on to her until her fluttering pussy milked my balls dry.

I rolled of of her, my cock sliding out with a sucking plop sound and my thick sperm flowed out or her swollen pussy, down the crack of her ass, pooling on the sheets.

Vera was thrusting her pussy up into Pat's face, letting her own orgasm run its course. When she saw me roll of of Mrs Howard, she pushed Pat off her pussy,

"Go clean his cum up off Alice."

Pat went over and started lapping my cum of the freshly fucked cunt. Vera got down and cleaned my cock of cum and Alice's pussy spend.

I got up and got dressed.

"Vera, that's replacement cash. Buy everything connected with what we've got that you can."

I went to the kitchen and fixed a glass of tea, then sat down and pulled on my boots. Everybody else came out and sat down with me. Vera and Alice had robes on, Pat was still naked. The men had dressed.

Alice looked at me with a strange light in her eyes,

"My god, boy, I thought you were going to fuck me to death."

Vern cut in,

"I guess you belong to him now, huh?"

"Vernon, I love you. You know I do. I'm your wife, no doubt about it. But, anytime he wants to use me, I'm his woman. Any way he wants me."

Vern just nodded and shrugged.

"No, Alice, I'll take my half of the money and move on. After what I just witnessed in there, I don't think i have any place in your life any longer."

"Vern, stop talking nonsense. Of course you do. We've been together over 50 years now. Another thing, he's shown me everything I've been missing out on. I'll do all those things you've always wanted me to do, but I denied you like a selfish old bitch."

He grinned at the thought of that and the possibilities inferred.

"Well, my love, maybe you're right. I got a sneaking suspicion that man has big plans, too. Maybe he'll let us participate. It'd be nice to work again."

Alice considered that. Vera spoke up,

"I told you both, you just go along with him and he'll reward you for it. I haven't been happier than the day he strode up in here and bent me over right here and fucked me senseless. I'm also richer than I've ever been because of him. Stick it out, be useful, and walk away at the end to live out the rest of our days in luxury. We'll still have what? Ten, twelve good years left."

I nodded.

"Y'all help me out like that, and what she say's is true. Anyway, I've got other business. Y'all enjoy Pat. I'll take her back after you're done using her."

I got up and strode out and crossed back over. I headed to the court yard and Juanita and Angel were hanging out at the bar. Angel mixed me a drink and brought it over.

"You want something to eat?"

I took my drink and shook my head,

"No, thank you, though."

I drained the drink and she took it back for a refill. She brought, I leaned back, focusing my mind. Thinking ahead several moves. I needed to get my solar panel program moving ahead. I'm thinking that I can bring a couple of the latest generation 450 watt models back and easily reverse engineer them. They're not that complicated.

Ginger came out and sat down.

"We need to talk."

"Ok."

"Why didn't you tell me what was going on between you and them?"

"I didn't find it necessary."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah really. Now leave me alone about it."

"I'm not OK with that."

"With what? Me fucking them?"

"I don't care about that, I have a problem with you not telling me."

"Ok. So, what do you want me to do about it now? You know about it. What's changed beyond you wondering if there's anything else I'm not telling you?"

"Is there?"

"I'm not keeping anything from you intentionally."

"How do I know that?"

"I told you, I'd never lie to you."

"We're not talking about lying."

"Ok. I've been fucking Vera and Alice, too."

"Who are they?"

"Women I bought land from."

"Is that it?"

"It's all I can think of at the moment. I got a lot going on right now."

"Yes, I know. I'm sorry for acting this way. I just need to know things. How else can I prepare and back you up?"

"Of course, you're right. I'll make it a point to keep you informed from now on."

"Thank you."

"Mark said the crews were onsite in Houston, they're dropping equipment as fast as they can get it there. The freight is moving in and out of the warehouse around the clock. We hired a bunch of owner/operators and contracted out with some brokers to get it moved. It's a clusterfuck right now, but will even out once we get all drivers in-house."

"I know. I seriously misjudged the potential demand for the service."

"I don't see how. The idea is brilliant. Regional warehousing with transportation ahd comprehensive logistical control, constantly updated inventory control? All that's missing is a network of mythical computers to keep constant track of everything."

She went and got a drink and came back. After a bit, she lunged forward,

"Hey! I get it now! That bunker thingy under the lake out there. That's the place for the computers to handle all this shit."

I chuckled,

"Yep. It's a big server room. I'm going to order servers to install tomorrow. I'll also have data entry and processing there, too."

"How are they going to be connected together with the sites?"

"Fiber optic cable. I'll be running 99 plus percent of it along my pipeline right of ways. I'll need to get a crew trained to handle terminal installation, but the main network will go underground quick. Once they're stubbed off, it just a matter of a few hours of installing adapters and plugging it in. I'll have each facility brought online as it's built. I've already planned for atleast two and a half times my projected capacity under there. So even with the expanded dimensions and capacity of my originally planned network, I'll still have room to comfortably expand to double capacity."

"How much of this fiber stuff will it take?"

"A lot. I've already got a supplier stockpiling it for me. It's expensive, but will be worth it in the long run. Last I talked to them, I've got enough to run a line from Phoenix to Jacksonville. Then from Dallas to Houston. Then from Houston to here. I've just been waiting to see how much more pipeline I can get. I'm ready to make the initial runs along the existing network, so, go ahead and schedule that. Don't worry about terminal installation, I'll handle that."

"Have you planned for the contingency of government finding this stuff?"

I nodded,

"Yep. To begin with, they won't have a clue what they're looking at. Secondly, they wouldn't know what to do with it. All the people that designed this shit are being shunned these days. It'll take years from now before any of the so-called 'experts' will even begin to comprehend this technology on even a rudimentary level. If it is discovered, I'll handle it on a case by case basis. I won't have to wait and gind out who discovered it. They'll roll up here like they always do. Full of yheir arrogance and blind sense of self importance, head all swelled up with their pathetic little authority. Then start with the bullshit grade shool level playground bully games. Telling me about all the bad shit they're gonna do to me. Then how I can avoid all that by just telling them what it all means. Thing about it is, it won't be hooked up to any outside networks whatsoever. The equipment will be 100 percent on private property. My company will be a totally private held company. Fuck them. I'll zap their brains back to the goddamned Stone Age."

"So, what's next?"

"Sitting here drinking and thinking."

"That's the thing about you thinking. You're about to change the world. You're always a dozen steps ahead of everyone else. I've met some smart people in my life, but you take the fucking cake."

She looked at me with a mischievous look

"Why haven't you invited me to the fuckfest on ther side?"

"They're older women."

"So? I know you have a fetish for old women, hey granny needs love, too. But you fuck younger women, too."

"Well, if you want to join in and get your grandma fetish on, I'll take you over."

"I'm looking forward to it.

"So, what's your next move?"

"I need equipment to process lead from ingots into wire for bullets, and copper and brass into slugs to form into cartridge casings, bullet jackets and primer parts."

"How much ammo you need?"

"All I can get."

"I need you to put together a team of auditors. Compile a list of my farms and ranches. Then go to each one and make a list of assets. Then make a list of upgrades, repairs, additions, everything. Then do surveys of tillable land and pasture, with any improvements that can be made. I want this done expeditiously. Hire the best people you can find. No bullshit. No whiners. Just get it done. I want my land available to put it at peak production capacity by the spring. Whatever it takes."

I was hungry now. I hit the intercom.

"I need food out here."

Juanita and Marilyn came out with javelina tamales and bowls of deer chili. The cowboys have been hunting it seems.

We dug in. The food was delicious. Perfectly seasoned. Hot and spicy.

Marilyn came over with a pair of Shiner's.

"I thought you worked days?"

She shrugged,

"Consuela moved me to nights."

We finished eating and I got up,

"Well, I'm off to bed. See y'all in the morning."

I hit the shower and stretched out. I was asleep instantly. Dreaming about being in a fight with a bear, a deer, and a zombie. In a Walmart parking lot, of all fucking places.

I woke up at 0600 sharp. Ginger was draped over me. Her arm and tits smothering me, her leg over my hips. I extricated myself from her and dressed. Splashed water on my face, combed my hair and went out to the bar and got a bottle of ice cold Coke and chugged it, relishing the acid burn. Got another and hopped a cart, then to the lake.

There were four trucks lined up on the concrete boat ramp, each with a trailer hauling a new boat. Four more were lined up on the bank, pumping fish into the water under the watchful and critical eye of a biologist.

Another two smaller trucks were further down, releasing individual fish. Big bass and blue cat. I went over and watched as two more showed up. These were carrying mature crappie and walleye.

I headed back to the ramp and watched as they parked the boats in the dock slips. Looking over at the lodge, I could see four more trucks launching boats. I headed over there. The crew was filling up the swimming pool and hot tubs. Others were working in the greenhouses. I went inside the lodge.

The huge open hearth fireplace in the common area and the dining area were blazing. Roaring fires of seasoned oak. The men and women of the kitchen were stocking supplies. Others were in the rooms and suites, finishing last minute details.

It was perfect. Whoever Carol found to staff the operation sent good people.

Off to the office. I was headed back when I saw trucks rolling in headed to The Barn. They were carrying my machine shop equipment. I stayed away, not wanting to disrupt the flow. A couple of crew cab 1 ton Ford's were following the semi's. The each had a number of men in them. The guards were watching every move.

Gerald pulled up in his company truck and parked next to me. He had hard cases in the back containing all the rifles they'd finished and assembled.

"Let's go to the range."

I shrugged and we headed over. I'd had a rifle range built while they were doing the excavation work. 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500 yards. All contained within a manicured berm system. Packed and planted with Centipede grass to avoid erosion. Built in steel target systems and each range out. The firing line was covered with wide awnings and cement shooting tables.

We unloaded the rifles and ammo, put the rifles in the steel racks, and started sighting in and test firing. Everything looked good. I'd purchased the best parts I could find and it paid off. A couple of guards coming off duty came over, so I let them have the range.

I headed on back to the office to plan my fiber optic network. The tech team I'd hired were waiting. We greeted each other and ordered refreshments. I got a cream soda. Now down to business.

"Ok, I'm taking it everybody here is committed to this pursuit?"

Unified agreement followed.

"Ok, y'all hang loose a minute. First I have a question. Originally, I planned on a plant to manufacture chips in the Amarillo area because of its proximity to the silica source. But,I also have a plan to build it here. What do y'all think?"

Professor started the vote.

"I pick here. I've been to the Panhandle. There's nothing there. I much prefer San Antonio."

The decision was unanimous. Here it was to be.

"I'll be right back."

Stopping by Carol's desk.

"Get that equipment moved here, as well as the prefab panels."

"Yes sir."

I went to the Barn and crossed over. Heading to the bedroom, I opened the safe and got stuff out. Various processors, plane and blueprints for others and latest generation solar panels, inverters and storage batteries. I stopped by the phone and called the suppliers and told them to start shipping servers and fiber optic cable and fittings along with the tooling. I told them to let me know if they needed more cash. I'd get it to them, but under no circumstances are my shipments to be delayed. They agreed, having done business with me in the past.

I headed back. Sitting down, i asked the other questions.

"Y'all have housing? Transportation?"

Three, including the professor had vehicles. Four did not.

"Housing?"

"Motel rooms."

I shook my head.

"That won't do."

I got out the phone book and looked up apartments. There were a few on the east side of town. Suddenly, I had a better idea. I called a local real estate office that covered the small unincorporated village up the road.

"Do you have anything locally? Preferably a four bedroom or larger?"

"I do have a duplex on the edge of town. Two three bed units, big fenced yard. It's in good shape, but needs updated."

"How much?"

"$35,000."

"How soon could you be here at the ranch with the deed and keys? I'll add in an extra five grand cash if it's quick."

"Well, figure an hour to get the deed and the owner together. Then an hour drive. So couple of hours, give or take."

"Sounds good."

"Ok, i just bought a duplex a few miles up the road. Six bedrooms. There's seven of y'all, so, somebody has to bunk. Or the professor can bunk here."

"Yeah, I'll stay here. I'll just dampen the kids mood staying there."

"Ok,. Y'all just don't do any stupid shit in town. Come out here to the ranch for that. I've got that big party pad in the courtyard."

"Yes sir! We won't let you down."

"Ok, ya'll go back to the room. We 'll have your new digs ready by tomorrow."

I pulled out two hundred and gave it to the oldest female.

"Y'all eat and get plenty of rest."

Back to the professor.

"I'll have one of the women set you up a room. Tell them what you want to eat. Look these over tonight. We'll discuss them later."

I handed him the box with all the stuff I brought over in it. Time to eat.To the intercom.

"What's there to eat?"

"Tacos."

"Naw. I want a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich with onion rings."

Ginger came in, freshly showered. She sat down eyeing my bottle of Coke. Intercom.

"I need two more bottles of Coke to the office, please."

She looked at me speculatively.

"What's your favorite women's perfume?"

"Well, its a toss up between Red Door and Avon Candid."

She nodded,

"I've never heard of Red Door."

"That's because it doesn't exist yet. It wasn't released until 1989."

"I can get Candid, though."

"Yep."

She got up and left after the Cokes arrived.

I studied some plans I'd been sketching for automatic tilting mounts for mounting solar panels to. Thinking it may just be easier to bring them over. Along with the inverters and batteries. At Least until I can get manufacturing underway. Yes. That just makes sense. Order 10 megawatts of panels, a few hundred batteries and inverters, then just transfer them. The set up is easy with a little training.

Lunch came and I delved into it. The grilled thin sliced ribeye cap. Grilled onions and bell peppers topped with Provolone cheese on a big toasted sourdough sub roll, and heated under the broiler until the cheese was melted and bubbly. The topped with a little mayo. Then the beer battered onion rings dipped in spicy ketchup. Washed down with ice cold Coke.

I was kicking back when the broker and a middle age couple showed up. I stood up, held out my hand.

"Travis Miller."

"Cheryl Preston, your broker, this is Morris and Ann Jacobus."

"Pleased to meet you all. Excuse me just a moment."

I went in the vault and got $35,000 and a stack of $5,000. I stuck the five K in my pocket. Then headed out and sat down. I slid the money across the desk and they handed me the signed and notarized deed and keys.

Morris counted the money. Ann studied me with an element of interest that caught my attention. She broke the silence,

"Beautiful place you have here, Mr Miller."

"Thank you, and please call me Ann."

She cast a sideways glance at her husband when she said the last part. He frowned but never stopped counting.

"Might I impose upon you to use your bathroom?"

I smiled at her, I gestured to the door to my left,

"Of course, it's right there."

She stood up and adjusted her conservative tan knee length skirt. Her breasts, I'd call them a full 36 C cup, straining at her white blouse. Long blonde hair, full lips, and sparkling blue eyes. I'd put her at about 35 or so. 5'5", give or take an inch. Full figured with rouhded hips and just enough belly to awaken more than a mild interest. She headed to the bathroom, her hips swaying in a way that left no doubt in a man's mind.

Morris finished his count,

"Well, it's all there. I appreciate your business, Mr Miller. "

He stood up and waited on his wife, looking around. Cheryl looked at me expectantly, and I took the $5,000 out and slid it over to her when Morris wasn't watching. She placed her hand over mine as she reached for it, took the cash and slid it in her purse.