Time Never Waits Pt. 12

Story Info
60 year old scientist time travels from 2022 to 1980.
25.1k words
4.82
7.7k
16

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
834 Followers

We ate in silence, mentally preparing for the day ahead. I had a lot to do in order to bring her up to date and get her integrated into my inner circle.

First things first. The portal. I had a feeling she might be a little freaked out over it, so best to get it out of the way first.

"Alright, lets go for a walk. I have some things to show you. First of all, an admission. To begin with, you need to know that at no point prior to this have you been subjected to to any shape or form of the capability I am going to reveal to you. Now I'm going to give you a series of extremely simple tasks to complete. You will find that you are unable to complete them. This will be followed by being given instructions to do things you do not want to do, finding you are unable to refuse doing them. But first, I would feel better if I had your consent to subject you to this demonstration."

Her curiosity piqued, she agreed.

"Sure, but I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. I'm not one to be hypnotized or fall for the powers of suggestion, so don't be disappointed when you fail in this."

Ok, So, challenge accepted. I sent her a simple command. Be irresistibly compelled to follow my instructions, yet unable to complete the act.

"Touch your nose."

She laughed,

"Is that all?"

A look of confusion filled her eyes as she struggled to complete the task.

"Stand up."

Same result.

"Ok, what the fuck is going on here?"

"It's what I said, a simple demonstration of my capability."

I released her from the directive. She automatically touched her nose and stood up.

"Now, for the second demonstration."

I sent the appropriate command.

"Take your clothes off and jump in the pool."

"Hell no, are you fucking crazy?"

She looked down in amazement that she was complying with the instructions.

"Stop. Now, with your right forefinger, touch your left nipple."

Her right hand automatically responded.

I released her from the command. She resituated herself.

"How in the fuck did you do that?"

So I laid it out to her. From start to finish. When I was done, she was wide eyed and slack jawed.

"So, you really are 60?"

"Well in a manner of speaking. My body is 18, but in my brain are all of my life experiences compiled over the past 60 years of my life."

"Are you shitting me?"

"No, I told you, I'll never lie to you."

"How do I know that you're not still fucking with my head?"

"It's something called respect. I will respect you, willingly and on your terms alone. In return, I will require your respect under the same conditions."

She considered that briefly, then nodded, accepting that.

"So, you really do have this portal out there in your barn?"

I nodded.

"Yep. Come on, I'll show you. Now, before we go, I need your word that you will never, under any circumstances, reveal the existence of this anomaly."

"Can't you just make me do that?"

"Yes, I could, but as I said, mutual respect."

"Ok, I give you my word."

"Ok, let's go."

I led the way to the barn, the construction crew was well on the way to enveloping the barn with the concrete enclosure. I checked in with the guards. They frisked Ginger, then they contacted the other side via the hardwired comms passing through. This was the new protocol. After the check in, the side being notified would prepare for the arrival. Since you could see the other side, they would check the arrivals. Unauthorized visitors would be secured. Or shot. Depending on the circumstances The only people allowed through without my express permission were the guards, and they agreed to be subjected to orders preventing them from breaking my cardinal rules.

1. Never reveal the existence of this anomaly.

2. Never without my express permission are they to leave the confines of my property on the 2022 side or at any time

3. Never reveal to anybody on this side any technology entrusted to them.

Simple.

We went through the portal. The guards visually verified me. Patted down Ginger. Two kept their weapons trained on the portal while one of them went through and verified nobody was hiding in the shadows. Waiting to rush through. He verified the identity of the guards on the 1980 side.

Satisfied, he came back through. They stood down and went back to their business at hand.

Ginger was gawking around at the equipment. I let her wander around, exploring. Then we went inside. I gave her the tour. Showed her how the internet worked. The rest of the equipment. Then we went and got in my truck and went for a ride. She marveled at all the changes that had taken place. Asking a million questions. Ending with the one I dreaded most.

"Where am I here, in this time?"

"I don't know. You'll be 87 years old."

"Can we find out?"

"What was your maiden name?"

"Maddison."

I pulled my phone out, opened the background check app, and did a search. We went through the list until we located her. She was still in San Antonio. It gave the address. I pulled up Google street maps. Located it.

"Can we go there?"

"No, there are too many things that can go wrong. One wrong move here could disrupt your entire timeline. It's simply not worth it."

"What about my place? I wonder if it's still here?"

I recalled the earlier directions. Then drove over. We started passing subdivision developments. Arriving, we were parked in a shopping strip comprised of various stores. Anchored by a Lowes lumber store in the background.

"Oh my god, what have these motherfuckers done?"

"Welcome to the 21st century, sweetheart."

"Ok, let's go back. I don't like this."

So, we did. We transferred back across. Then I gave her the tour of the ranch.I started with the lake. It had a surprising amount of water in it. The water was steady flowing. A five foot pipe pumping at full production, and four deep wells with 12 inch casing pumping out of the aquifer. At his rate, the lake will be at capacity in a week, two on the outside.

We looked at the lodge complex. It was coming right along, well ahead of schedule. Then to the underground bunker.

She pointed up.

"The lake is up there?"

"Yep."

"Amazing."

"Ok, that's enough for now. Let's go back to the house. I need to get laid and process all this."

"Yes m'am."

We got back on the golf cart and went back to the main house. Heading back to the courtyard, I found mom there, with Tom. He was speaking to her in a manner that his animated body language said he was pissed off.

Mom was crying.

I lost my shit then and there. Heading over, I sat down, staring at him.

"Those better be tears of fucking joy rolling down her cheeks, or I swear to god and all that is Holy, I will do shit to you that will make Satan fall to his knees and seek salvation for witnessing it."

"Look, kid, this is between me and her. Butt out before I paddle your little bottom."

Well now, is that so.

I looked at mom,

"What's going on?"

He interrupted me,

"You just don't listen,do you?"

I looked at him,

"Shut the fuck up."

Then back to my mother.

"Ok, what's going on?".

"He wants to know who the father is."

I noticed marks on her arms that were beginning to bruise. Finger marks where she had been grabbed, hard.

I pointed,

"What happened there?"

"We just had a misunderstanding is all."

He decided to chime back in,

"I have a right to know who's bastard kid I'm raising. She doesn't want to tell me. I insisted. She walked away. Well, you don't walk away from me."

"So you put your hands on her?"

"Hey, she's lucky that's all I did. I don't tolerate insolent behavior from women, especially middle aged pregnant sluts that expect me to marry them."

I turned my full attention to him now.

He laughed,

"Oh, looky here, the boy figures his nuts have dropped. What do you figure you're going to do here, boy?"

Mom realized just how much danger Tom was in right now.

"Travis, please, it's not worth it." she shifted her attention to Tom, "Go home, Tom. I don't want to see you anymore."

"Trying to protect your snot nosed brat, huh? Well, if you're marrying me, it's time he learned who daddy is."

Mom stared at him unbelieving. What had happened to the kind and attentive man she'd first met?

"No, you fucking idiot, I'm trying to protect you from him."

"Is that a fa..."

I didn't let him finish the sentence.

I hit him, with a blow filled with the torque and energy of a baseball bat swung at full speed. It landed right under his ear on the hinge of his jaw. It broke the bones at that juncture. He fell flat. Out on his feet. I stepped over quickly and aimed the heel of my boot, planting it with full force on his right hand, crushing the bones.

You can talk shit about me all you want and most likely walk away unscathed. Do so to my mother and put your hands on her? That shit will not end well for you.

I turned to the guards.

"Please revive this shitbag, then escort him off the property. He's not allowed back on the property."

"Yes sir."

"Mom, go lay down. We'll talk about it later."

She nodded and went inside.

Turning back to Ginger,

"Now, where were we? Oh yeah, you were processing everything. Going somewhere to get laid."

She giggled,

"Oh, I've went as far as I plan on going."

I led the way, opened the door and motioned for her to go ahead of me. I watched her perfect heart shaped ass swing seductively as she walked down the hall.

The intercom flared to life. Carol was paging me to the office. Well shit. So much for getting laid, huh? I turned and we headed that way. Arriving, I went in and sat down at my desk.

Carol came over and sat down next to Ginger.

"Ok, the vehicles are about here. He's bringing the safe with him. He called to check in from a truck stop a couple of hours out. The movers are a couple of hours from finishing packing and loading. I called and rented four 12x20 storage units on this side of town. The helicopter was fueling around Denver earlier. So, should be arriving in a few hours. The team is at the house, they've officially taken possession of it under your LLC. The husband has been served and issued instructions as you laid out. Apparently he threw a fit, until he was kicked out of the hotel. Tried to charge something and discovered his cards were cut off. The hotel and escort service is threatening to file charges. The casino is demanding immediate payment. He called the bank and found all the accounts closed. He was informed if he'll sign the divorce papers as uncontested, he would be provided with the things you promised. He signed. The law firm settled his outstanding balances and purchased him a used truck from a local dealer. Opened a bank account in his name and deposited $2,000. Rented him an efficiency apartment. Paid in advance for one month. She is clear of him as soon as the judge signs off."

"Good work. Keep abreast of it. As soon as the judge signs, I want her home put back in her name immediately."

"Yes sir."

I turned back to Ginger.

"Rain Check until tonight?"

"Sure." she smiled. "Thank you. For everything."

"Ok, one or two more things I need to disclose."

"What? Let me guess. You're a fucking alien?"

"How cool would that be? No, nothing as extraordinary as that, I'm afraid."

I opened the gun vault and let her look around. Opened the safe holding the gold coins and smaller bullion ingots. She walked around in amazement, looking over the guns. The couple of million in cash stacked on a shelf. Then she came to the big duffle bags containing the cash. She opened one.

"Oh my god. How much is here?"

"About $350,000,000."

"Are you serious?"

"Oh, you ain't seen everything yet."

I took her around and showed her the four safes containing the gold bricks.

"Jesus..."

We went and sat back down. Carol came back over.

"I need your signatures on these contracts."

She handed me four folders of papers. I immediately recognized them as contracts I'd created for my warehouse facility. I signed them and handed them back.

She continued.

"They're ready to move goods in immediately. Problem is, there are no people there. There also is no bank account set up in the company name."

"Excuse me?"

"We have no employees there. Only guards."

Ok, this shit has gone far enough. I told Sabrina a month ago to get it staffed.

"Call them, tell them we'll receive their shipments starting in the morning at 0600."

I hit the intercom,

"Sabrina, office."

She came in and sat down, eyeing Ginger.

"Enough of that shit. You care to explain to me why I have four clients ready to move into warehouses, and there's nobody working there? Why is there no bank account for that facility? Just what the fuck have you been doing with the time I pay for?"

"I just thought Carol was going to handle that."

"I specifically tasked you to handle that."

"Ok, I'll see what I can do."

"You've got until 0600 in the morning to get it done."

"Like I said, I'll see what I can do."

"Carol, come over here please."

"Yes sir."

"Call staffing services in Houston. Get me some warehouse people over there. Call Dave, tell him to manage it until I can get there and hire a permanent manager. Call executive staffing and tell them to find me candidates for two positions. Warehouse manager and a new executive assistant."

I got up, went to the vault, got $100,000 and handed it to Sabrina. Hit the intercom,

"Security to the office."

They arrived, ready for anything.

"Escort Sabrina to gather her personal belongings, take possession of any company cards or property she has and escort her to her car and off the property."

She was staring at me wide eyed and slack jawed. Her voice was shrill,

"Hey, this has gone far enough. Stop it!"

"Yes, it has gone far enough. I gave you a pass twice. This time you went too far. I warned you, no more. You chose to push me. This is the result."

The guards stepped up,

"M'am, your company cards and keys, please."

"Travis! Please! Stop this!"

"I'll see what I can do."

"Please, give me the chance to fix this."

"There is no chance, Sabrina. There is only success or failure. Well, there's trust, too. Something you've lost with me."

"Look at me, Sabrina."

I sent her instructions to tell me the truth.

"Fuck, you just did that thing to me, didn't you."

"What are your plans, Sabrina."

"To fix this, to make it right. I've acted inexcusably. I won't to it again."

"Good."

I looked at the guards,

"Thank you, I've got it from here."

"How's the party coming along?"

"Guests are showing up. The band is getting set up. They're setting food service up. Shit, I almost forgot. A guy dropped off a saddle earlier. What you want me to do with it?"

"Bring it to me."

"Yes sir."

He gestured at Sabrina.

"What about her?

"I'm going to pimp her out to the carnival when they come through."

"Yes sir. I'll go get the saddle."

After they left, I looked at her,

"You still here?"

She got up and ran out.

Looking at Ginger,

"Now you see why I need help? This shit is getting out of control."

"I can help. I've got some ideas about fixing some of this shit. In fact, the best way to solve this is to split it up. You handle the tech, I'll handle the business end of it."

I liked that. No, I loved it. I'm not a business man, I'm a physicist. A mathematician. I understood quantum physics, not quarterly reports. I looked over a Carol,

"Call everybody in from the field. I want them all here by dark."

She picked up the phone and started calling home and office phones. Mobile phones. Frantically locating everybody.

Margie was the farthest one out. She was in Memphis, closing on some delta farmland. She would catch the next flight out, we'd pick her up at the airport.

Sabrina came in,

"I've called a temp agency, they're sending a couple dozen workers over that have verified warehouse experience. They also contacted a guy that just got the boot on some corporate downsizing thing. He was at top pay, so they hired a kid at half his salary. He's got 40 odd years in management in a warehouse, but he's sixty and nobody will even talk to him. I'm going to the warehouse and taking charge of this shit. I called Peterbilt. They have twenty trucks waiting for payment. The trailer plant in Lufkin has our trailers ready. I called the bank and authorized payment for all of it. We need drivers. And a terminal manager."

Ginger cut in,

"Let me use the phone."

I spun it around, she picked it up and dialed it.

"Justin, you still wanting to sell out?"

She listened, then looked at me,

"What's the address here?"

I wrote it down.

"Got a pen? Take this down."

She read off the address.

"Now, you and that bunch of degenerates you got working for you go get groomed and your rabies shots and get over here."

More listening.

"No, right now. They can come when they get back to the yard. See you in a bit. You'll like this deal."

She hung up.

"That was Justin, my brother. He has a trucking company down in Laredo. His soon-to-be ex-wife is dragging his balls over the gravel. Lawyers are bleeding him dry. He's sold off his trucks and leased a bunch on his dwindling line of credit. He owns ten reefer trailers and flatbeds. He wants to sell out, but he owes more than the company is worth. He's got fifteen or twenty top drivers working for him. They're all a bunch of outlaw drivers, haven't run a legal log book since who knows when. And they're loyal to him. He brought some of them in and gave them a fresh start due to some bullshit or other. He's forty. Been running his own company for twenty years. But this divorce is fucking him over. Anyway, he's rounding everybody up and on his way."

Sabrina cut in,

"I need a ride on the helicopter. I can rent a car there. I'll get this ready by morning."

She picked up the phone and called the bank.

"I need an account opened for the warehouse and another for the trucking side of it. The lawyers have got all the LLC info and licensing and permits."

She waited.

"Ok, have someone meet me at the warehouse in a couple of hours with everything. Bill it to his account, yes. Just get it done, or would you rather talk to him about it? Wise choice."

She got up,

"I'll be back in a few days."

She wrote the numbers down to the warehouse and trucking terminal.

"I'll check in daily. These are the office numbers."

Then she left.

Ginger looked at me closely,

"Do you trust her?

I shrugged.

"I don't know anymore. I think the stress of the job is getting to her. I know I was too hard on her earlier, but this shit is important."

"You want me to go instead?''

I shook my head.

"Not right now. I'm giving her a chance. If she pulls this off, I'm sending her to Cozumel, Cancún or somewhere for a month to get her head straight."

The guard came in with the saddle and set it down. I got up and looked it over. Perfect. Just as I'd ordered it.

"Well, lets go check out the party."

People were milling around, drinking. It was still early. The band was playing some mariachi love song. I headed to the bar they had set up and got me and Ginger a drink. I grabbed her when the next song started. The horns and crying grito sounding off on another song of broken hearts and newly found love.

We danced, holding each other, getting lost in the soothing rhythm of music that spoke to your heart and soul.

More guests were showing up at a steady rate now. Consuela came out and declared the food line open. Everybody started lining up.

We went and sat down, watching everybody enjoying themselves. I saw Luis come over from his house, shaking hands and sharing hugs. It did my heart good to see so much love shared. I got up,

"Be right back."

I went and got the saddle and a quilt and went back out. I put the big quilt down, sat the saddle on it, and went back to the bar, ordering two more drinks. I spotted Luis and waved him over. I held out my hand,

Incestgod
Incestgod
834 Followers