Time Never Waits Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, then, looks like we have our orders. Where you want to start?"

"Houston. Double the capacity. ASAP. Whatever it takes, just get it done."

Mark told his managers what he needed done. They took off and headed back to their trucks and left.

My stomach rumbled. Damn, I was hungry. Ginger had been munching chips and dip. I hit the intercom.

"What's for supper?"

"What are hungry for?"

"Steak."

"Steak it is then. Who else is eating. Dave, Mark, and Margie, plus whoever else."

"Your mother went to town with your grandma and Ruth to eat."

"Ok, so, just us here I suppose."

I looked at Carol,

"You hungry?"

She nodded. I hit the intercom again.

"Carol, too."

Back to Carol.

"Where's Isabella and Alicia?"

"My parents picked her up for a week. I gave Isabella the week off."

I sat back, thinking. Dave had brought several other banks in, so money wasn't a problem as long as the Federal Reserve kept picking up the tab. I chuckled when I thought how Dave had devised the plan and process to game those fucking parasites into unwittingly buying my debts. Using their own shell games against them and nobody the wiser.

On paper, it was all legitimate. Even if it wasn't. Their problem if they managed to figure it out, would be being forced to publicly expose themselves if the tried to prosecute me. I had plausible deniability. Even then, I could get on the stand and by the time I was finished with them, well, suffice it to say, it obviously wouldn't end well for them.

I needed to check in on Vera and Henry. After I ate. Which happened right about now. Marilyn brought mine and Carol's food in. I ate, then went across, headed to my truck and pulled into their driveway. There was a strange car parked there.

When I walked in, Vera and Henry were at the table talking to an older woman about Vera's age. Vera and Henry were still dressed in night clothes. Their visitor was neatly dressed in a conservative gray skirt and plain white blouse, finished with high heels.

She was sporting heavy, caked on make-up. At least her lipstick was red. Her short stylish hair was red. An obvious dye job. She regarded me with obvious distaste. This told me that she was accustomed to ruling the roost. I smiled at that thought.

Vera stood up, Henry just smiled and nodded at me. Maintaining his normal quiet composure. He was obviously happy to see me. Shit always happened when I came around.

Vera shuffled over to greet me with a hug and quick kiss. I turned her and put an arm around her shoulders. My hand falling to cup one of her tits.

"Well, Vera, who's your guest?"

"Travis, this is Mrs Howard. She owns the land on the north and east sides of your place here. Another two sections, fronting the main road to the north.. We were completing the agreement to buy her out. Mr and Mrs Crawford, who own the three sections on the south and east sides have already signed theirs over and been paid."

"Excellent. I'm pleased to hear it."

I regarded Mrs Howard. She was frowning in disapproval as she looked at my hand on Vera's tit. Mrs Howard was rather well endowed in the tit department. I'm guessing somewhere in the neighborhood of 44 DD, judging by the way they were straining heavily at her bra.

I decided to have a little fun. Excusing myself, i went to the bathroom and pulled out my swelling cock. It had already begun to spill precum. I gathered up a copious amount in my palm and closed my fist, spreading it. I carefully got my pants back up. Heading back out, I walked up to her,

"My apologies, where are my manners. Pleased to meet you, Mrs Howard."

Her cold green eyes shifted to mine. She sniffed arrogantly, but said nothing as she shook my hand. When I released hers, she frowned, looking at her hand.

"Oh, i'm sorry, I must not have rinsed the soap off well. It certainly smells good."

I sniffed my hand and she followed suit, sniffing her own. The pheromones flooded her senses, her eyes went wide, and she sniffed her hand deeply, looking at me.

Vera picked up envelopes and handed them to me. The deeds, signed and notarized, over to me.

"Are you Ok, Mrs Howard? You seem flushed, short of breath maybe."

Her voice was husky as she responded,

"Um, yes, I'm fine, thank you."

She stuck out her tongue and sampled the sweet fluid coating her hand. I opened the envelope with her name on it, pulled out the deed, then stepped over next to her, leaning down.

"Would you care to look over the document one last time?"

She inhaled deeply. Then focused her passion filled gaze on me, ignoring the deed. I put it back in the envelope, setting it on the table.

I looked at Vera,

"How about a quick blowjob before I have to leave?"

"Sure. I don't see why not."

I pulled the chair out next to Mrs Howard, spun it around, took off my pants and sat down. A line of precum stretching almost to the floor. Vera came around, taking off her robe. She got to her knees between my legs and grasped my hard cock in both hands and began licking and sucking loudly.

I looked over and Mrs Howard was staring at the unfolding scene wide eyed and breathing rapidly. I reached over and placed my hand on her tit, squeezing it through her blouse. She jump at the contact, but made no move to stop me.

"Mrs Howard, might I suggest you take those hot clothes off and join Vera down there?"

Vera confirmed that idea,

"Yeah, Alice, get those big, saggy tits out, and wrap those pretty red lips around daddy's cock."

She moved like she was on auto pilot as she slowly stripped off her skirt and blouse, followed by her bra and panties.

Her tits hung down to the bottom of her rib cage. Nipples hard, pointing outward. Her pussy was covered by a mat of red/gray hair. Labia pronounced and swollen with desire.

She got to her knees and Vera passed my rock hard cock to her. She tentatively licked the head, shuddering and moaning as her tongue lapped at my pheromone rich precum.

I grabbed her head and pushed her wrinkled lips over my cock. I moved her fluttering lips up and down, showing her the tempo I desired.

Vera was encouraging her,

"Use your tongue on the head. Now gently squeeze his balls. Go deeper. He likes it when you go deep. Just keep going like that. You'll feel it swell up and start jerking. That means he's about to cum. Be ready, he cums hard and there's a lot of it. The more of his cum you keep in your mouth and swallow, is what you don't have to suck up afterward. Now, rub your tits on him. He likes that."

I allowed myself to get lost in watching her suck me off. Her big tits swaying and rubbing against me. I felt my balls draw up. I leaned back, surrendering to the feeling of my coming orgasm. The cum rushed out of my balls and started splattering into her suctioning mouth.

She gagged and I grasped her head, holding it in place as my cock pulsated with each stream of cum it shot into her mouth.

Vera cut in again,

"That's the way, use your tongue. Empty daddy's balls like a good little whore."

When my orgasm subsided, I released her. My sperm had spilled out of her mouth and dropped down on her heavy tits. She started scooping it up and licking it off her fingers. Vera joined in and started licking it off her tits. Then they both went after my crotch. I stood and slid my boots and jeans back on.

Mrs Howard stood up. I pulled her to me and slid my hand between her legs and slid a finger into her furry pussy. She was surprisingly tight. She spread her legs apart and stood there submissively. Something I was certain she never did. I pulled my finger out and slid it to her ass. She jerked at that, but relented, looking me in the eyes. My finger slid into her even tighter anus.

"I might have to sample both of these remaining orifices. Of course, Mrs Howard, that will be entirely up to you."

She looked at me with that submissive look still in her eyes. Taking a pen and paper from her purse, she wrote down her number.

"All you have to do is call me. I'll drop whatever I'm doing and believe me, I'll be there. Which leads to another question. How long before I need to move out?"

"You have a place to go?"

She shook her head,

"No, I was thinking of putting us into a retirement community in Florida. We're not able to keep the place up."

Vera spoke up,

"Yeah, we can't hardly stay on top of this place, either."

I looked at Mrs Howard,

"What condition is that place in?"

"Oh, it's ready to be torn down."

"Well, this place is in good shape. Why couldn't y'all just live here?"

The women looked at each other and they both shrugged.

"We can, I guess." Vera said.

Mrs Howard shrugged,

"I'd be willing to. Be better than living with a bunch of busy bodies in Florida."

"Then it's settled. Y'all work it out. I have to go to work. I'll see y'all later."

I headed back over. They were finishing up the last receiver. Two others were putting them together. I went and explained the sights... night vision, thermal, reflex, and the rest of the gear. I assembled a couple with the railed handguards, attached the optics, and slings, and they took over from there. I took the team leader aside and showed him how to set up the M.O.L.L.E. pouches and chest rigs. I found the team combat medic, there was one each shift now. I showed him the upgraded IFAK and trauma kits, as well as the latest generation S.T.O.M.P. Pack I had bought.

I left it to those two to educate everybody else. My next purchase for this side would be upgraded handguns. Most likely Beretta M-96 in.40 S&W. I don't care for the plastic frame striker fired options. They remind me too much of melted down Pringles can lids and recycled Yugo fenders. I'd add a few Barrett M-82's. Maybe, well most likely a couple of M-134's, M-60's, M-240's to the inventory.

I went to the other side and researched fencing companies and concrete companies to build the upgrades on this side. While I don't like to do it, I'd have to program the crews to ignore the portal and post guards in the basement to keep someone from blundering through it.

I wanted the 10 foot game fence around the entire seven sections, plus inner security fencing around the compound. I'd use agriculture as the front for the whole set-up. Cattle and corn primarily. I'd hire local crews to operate the farm and ranch operations.

I headed back to the house. It had warmed up considerably so I went to the courtyard and made a drink. I hit the intercom.

"I need a cheeseburger and onion ring out here."

I sat back and thought everything through again. I need to look at the platt maps of the seven sections. The roads were dirt roads owned by the county. I wanted them. I want to fence off the whole fucking thing. It's time to pay the county a visit and buy the roadways running through my property. Willingly or otherwise. I'd pay them for it. Then cut off a chunk on the perimeter for them, free of charge, to reroute the roads around my place.

I was into my third drink when Ginger came out with a couple of baskets of food for us and two bottles of Coke. We dug in and ate in silence. Finishing, I contemplated another drink but decided against it. I was tired, both physically and emotionally. I needed a break.

"Sabrina called, Justin has the trucks ready to roll. I told her to put them to work. She's ready to come back. I told her she needed to talk to you about that."

I picked up the phone and called her. When she answered,

"Sabrina, come on back home. See you tomorrow. Wait, no, stay there. I'm coming over. Good job."

"Ginger, grab an overnight bag, we're going to Houston. Come to the hangar."

I went and got my bag I kept packed and headed to the helicopter. The pilot was watching the mechanic work. He saw me.

"Hey boss."

"You drinking?"

"No, not until we get a second pilot. I had a date but the other pilot ran off. I don't know."

"Do you have a car?"

"I did. That's how he ran off."

"It too late for that date?"

"No, still got a couple hours."

I tossed him my truck keys.

"Go have fun."

He pointed to the bag.

"You going somewhere?"

"Yep. Houston."

"How you getting there?"

"Helicopter."

"Oh, so you found a new pilot?"

"Nope."

"Well, who's flying?"

"I am."

"You can pilot a helicopter?"

"Yep. That plane over there, too."

"Well, fuck me. Why didn't you tell me?"

"You didn't ask."

He nodded and held up the keys,

"Thanks, dude."

I went and got in and went through pre-flight. Then waited. a couple minutes later, Ginger hopped in. Then she saw me.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Waiting on you."

"Do you know what you're doing?"

"Yep, sitting in this seat."

"i mean, can you fly this thing?"

"Hell if I know. Hang on tight."

I put the gas to it and lifted off, whistling nonchalantly. She screamed in horror and closed her eyes. All those hundreds of hours of training I'd done paid off, though. I set the compass on east and headed that way. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You never told me that you knew how to fly!"

"Ok, so, what's your point?"

"What's the point?! How about I wouldn't have been terrified to the point I pissed my pants."

I chuckled

"Where's the fun in that? Go back there and change."

I flipped an overhead light on. She got up and her croth was indeed dark with wetness where she'd pissed. She glared at me as she went back. I focused on flying, hoping she'd get over it soon.

The flight went along smoothly. It was after dark when I circled the compound and found the landing pad and sat down gently. She had spent the remainder of the flight sullen and pouting, so, no, she didn't get over it. I took the helmet off and turned to look back at her. She through her piss soaked panties at me, smacking wetly against my face. Well, I thought to myself, I guess I kinda deserved that one. I opened the door and got out, stretching, glad to have solid ground under my feet again. I went around and opened the side door and held out a hand to her. She ignored it and climbed out.

I took off in the direction of the office complex. Arriving, I went inside and looked around. Nice. They had done a real nice job putting this thing together. Two men in guard uniforms came out of a doorway behind the reception desk. They had guns pointed at us.

"You two, drop the bags and keep your hands where I can see them!"

So, we did. The other one circled out of the line off fire and came up to me and frisked me. He got my wallet out, shoved it in his pocket, cuffed me, and shoved his knee behind mine, pushing me to my knees. He repeated the action with Ginger, taking some obvious liberty in grabbing her tits and crotch in the process.

The other one saw what he was doing,

"Mike, knock that shit off."

He stepped back, taking my wallet out, extracting my license and looking at it. When he saw the name, he deflated like a popped balloon.

"Oh fuck. Aaron, get over here!"

He handed him my ID. The other one stared at me, unsure of what to do. I helped him along,

"I would strongly suggest at this point that you stop pointing that fucking weapon at me and take these cuffs off me."

They stared at each other,

"How do we know it's him for real?"

"Call Ms Braum"

He stepped over to the desk, picked up the phone and spoke into it. The came back. I looked up at them,

"Last chance. You've seen my license. Now get that weapon out of my face and take these cuffs off."

"Look, you're just a kid, there's no way you're Mr. Miller. That ID is obviously a fake. So, you just shut up. We'll let Ms Braum deal with you."

"Ok, remember that I did give you the chance."

Sabrina came out then.

"Oh fuck. What are you two doing? Give me the key!"

He handed it to her.

"Put that fucking pistol up, you stupid motherfucker!"

He backed off,

"So, he really is Mr Miller?"

"Yes, he is. give me the key."

She uncuffed me, then Ginger. I got to my feet and Sabrina helped Ginger up. I rubbed my wrists. Sabrina came back to me,

"Boss, I am so sorry, I didn't..."

I held up a hand, cutting her off.

"It's Ok, Sabrina, I'll deal with this."

I turned around.

"You two, take those weapons out and place them on the counter."

They complied.

"Now, step over here, please."

They did.

"Mr. Groper, I want you gone from here. I'll make sure your actions are reported to your employer."

"As for you, good job. Never trust anything at face value. We'll get you a new partner in here. Unless you're leaving with him."

"No, I'm staying. I've warned him about that shit before."

"Ok then, see him off the premises if you would."

We went to the main office, there was an older gentleman seated at the desk. He looked up when we entered.

"Freddy, this is Travis Miller, and Ginger Maddison. This is Freddy Hartford"

I stepped up, holding out my hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Mr Hartford."

"The pleasure is mine, Mr Miller. I can't thank you enough for taking me in like this."

"Well, Sabrina has had nothing but great things to say about you. So, you got everything you need? Can I do anything to make your job easier?"

"No, so far everything is looking good. I'm interviewing office people starting tomorrow. I understand you're doubling the warehouse size?"

"Yes, on a priority time line."

"Good, I've got a waiting list of companies wanting to sign up for your full service. We've got all the trucks out moving freight in and out of here around the clock. Now, I know it's not my department, but we need more trucks. Double, hell, even triple what we got. I understand Justin is setting trucks up for team runs now."

"Ok, I'll get on that."

"Well, if y'all will excuse me, I've got a lot of paperwork to do."

I left with Ginger and Sabrina in tow. We got out to the helicopter,

"Sabrina, I'll send the helicopter back for you tomorrow. You're going on vacation for the next few weeks. You've earned it. I'm paying for it."

"I want to go to Cabo."

"Ok, take off. I'll see you when you get back."

We headed back to the ranch. The trip was uneventful, but at least she wasn't mad at me anymore, judging by how she rode up front with me. I was beat when we landed. The second shift mechanic took over and I went to bed.

I woke up with the chickens, as the saying goes. I frowned when I finished that thought. That's something missing here, I've just been too busy to notice.

There were no chickens here. I wonder why? Most farms and ranches have them.

Fuck it. I rolled over and went back to sleep. I was tired and the world can kiss my ass.

Ginger woke me up. I looked up at her, blinking the sleep from my eyes. Looking at the clock, I saw it was noon.

"Wake up, sleepy head. Business awaits."

I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom, emerging somewhat refreshed and in a slightly better mood.

My stomach was rumbling. I hadn't eaten since, fuck I don't know when. I headed outside. It was cool and looked to be coming up a cloud. Mom, Grams and Ruth were out there. The saw me and came to my table. Grams spoke up first.

"Got time to talk?"

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"What would you think about us moving out?"

"Well, if that's what you want to do, there's not much to say. I won't pitch a fit, if that's what you're afraid of. I mean, I've still got your back financially, so money isn't a concern."

"No, we just didn't want you to think we don't appreciate everything you do for us."

"Ok, let me put it this way. I've went through losing y'all already. I watched both you and mom die in turn, both of you looking back over your lives, thinking of the things you missed out on. Mainly to give me the opportunities I had. Well, now I've got a chance to repay that. To let you get out in the world and experience all those things. So, who am I to begrudge any of you that opportunity?"