Time Never Waits Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
828 Followers

"Well, Mr Miller, please call me anytime I can be of service to you."

She got out a business card and wrote on the back,

"My private number."

"Thank you, Mrs Preston, you've been very helpful."

Ann came out, Cheryl stood up, smiled at me, then walked over to Morris and the guard. Ann came to the desk and held out a hand,

"Thank you, Travis. It was certainly a pleasure."

"Yes m'am, it most surely was."

"Perhaps we can come back? I'd love a tour of this magnificent home."

"I insist. Bring your swimsuits and a good appetite. I've got a heated pool and full bar in the courtyard, along with prime ribeye steaks. Come anytime. I'll be glad to extend my every hospitality."

She smiled and licked her lips lightly.

As she turned to leave, she paused, her hand going to her mouth,

"Oh my, I believe I forgot something in the bathroom. Maybe not."

She picked up a pen and wrote her number down on a sheet of paper I doodled on.

"If you happen to find it, please call. I'll come get it."

"Yes m'am. I certainly will."

After they left, I went in the bathroom and found her panties neatly folded by the sink. Well, ok, now there's something you don't run across everyday. I picked them up and gave them a quick sniff. Clean, sweet, musky scent saying FUCK ME! in a loud, booming voice. I went and placed them in my desk drawer, with the number she had written down folded up on top.

I figure to be giving Mrs Ann Jacobus a call after while.

I went and got $21,000,000 and placed it in a big case, then headed across. Got in my truck and drove to the First Commercial Bank. I carried my bag in an looked around. The security guard headed over. I sent him back to his post. I didn't have the time nor inclination to fuck with these people. I had business to conduct, so got straight to it.

Spotting a woman coming out of a big office, I had her come to me. She immediately turned and approached me with a smile.

"How may I help you, sir?"

"I need to open a checking account."

"Yes sir, I'm Amanda Stevens, the bank manager. I'll help you personally. Come this way."

I followed her to her office. She gestured to a chair, I sat down, placing the case next to me.

"How much is your initial deposit for?"

"Twenty million."

Mental conditioning or not, she blinked at me.

I pushed stuff around on her desk, and sat the case on it, opened it facing her, lifted the lid. More blinking. She flitted through it, mentally calculating, the extracted several stacks at random and studied them, using he counterfeit pen on them.

"These are all 1980?"

I nodded,

"Dear old Uncle Dave left it to me."

"I see. Well, they certainly are real. Of course I'll have to report such a large deposit. One other thing, I figure there's twenty one million in there, not twenty."

"Oh, indeed. I figure you'll be too busy figuring out how to spend your million dollar tax free bonus to remember where you left those pesky little forms."

"A million dollar fee?L

"Of course."

I walked around and counted out a million, closed the case, sat it on the floor, and stacked the million in front of her.

"See? Twenty million in the case now. I'm not sure where that million came from. But, it's your lucky day, Mrs Stevens."

"Ok, well, I think we can thank dear old uncle Dave."

"Certainly. I know you'll have a safe place to store that case and periodically take a few thousand out and deposit it in my account. In the meantime, I'll need you to honor some rather large purchases on my behalf. In return for your cooperation, I'll allow you to remain free and happy. If you fuck with me, you'll find yourself naked and wandering around in some far away land with the overwhelming urge to suck the cock of every male you see. Just to make sure we understand each other, how about you take your clothes off for me?"

She stared at me wide eyed and filled with fear as she stripped naked and stood there trembling.

"Now, do we understand each other, Mrs Stevens?"

"Yes sir. Clearly."

I looked casually at her pussy. She had a full, healthy, neatly trimmed triangle of auburn pussy hair.

"Mrs Stevens, I must say, I'm impressed. Women these days, stripping their pussy of that beautiful hair. That is indeed a gorgeous pussy. Please, put your clothes back on."

She got dressed as I stood up and unbuttoned my jeans, pulled out my swelling cock, and rearranged it, then buttoning my jeans back up. I looked at her and saw her staring at my crotch.

I moved around to her, unbuttoned my jeans again, letting my thick, swollen cock free. It was stringing a thick line of pre cum. I used my finger to gather it up, then yeld it up where she could smell it. She reached out and grabbed my hand and sucked it off my finger.

Her knees started trembling and her breathing became ragged as the sticky sweet fluid coated her tongue.

I stepped in and kissed her solidly. Looked down at her.

"Mrs Stevens, just obey me to the letter and I will reward you beyond your wildest dreams. You even think of fucking with me, I will bring your wildest nightmares to life."

I smacked her on the ass and sat back down.

"Shall we continue?"

"Ummm, yes, please."

I pulled my license and social security card out and slid it over to her.

She picked them up absentmindedly.

Ok, this was going nowhere fast. I got up and walked around her desk.

"Mrs Stevens, stand up and take your skirt and underwear off, please.

She complied with a wide eyed stare filled with confusion, fear and overwhelming lust.

"Sit back down and spread your legs."

I got on my knees and leaned in, inhaling her scent. It was overwhelmingly exhilarating.

My tongue traced her labia. She jerked uncontrollably as my tongue made contact with her pussy. I pushed her legs up over the arms of her chair and slid my tongue down to tickle her ass hole. Probing and licking my way up to her clit. Back to her wetly dripping opening and began thrusting my tongue into her pussy. I pressed my lips against her and flicked my tongue in and out, sucking her lathered pussy in a continuous rhythmic cycle designed to drive her out of her mind.

She grasped my head and started shoving my face into her cunt. A creening whine escaping her lips as she orgasmed. I jerked my mouth up to her clit and sucked it between my lips as her orgasm found renewed energy and she squirted on my face and chest.

I continued my assault on her clit as she came again, releasing a new stream of sweet spend that gushed out, splashing against me.

She collapsed in her chair, totally spent.

I stood up and went to her bathroom and got a hand towel off a shelf and wet it with warm water, then got a soft dry one and headed back to her.

She was still sitting in her chair, jerking in the throes of her intense orgasms. I used the wet towel and wiped her clean. Then dried her.

She stood up and started dressing as I dried the pussy juice she had squirted from her of the chair and floor.

Satisfied, I took the towels back to the bathroom and put them in a hamper and washed my face and used a brush on the shelf to comb my hair. Then went back out.

She pushed me to the chair and started to go to her knees. I stopped her,

"Not right now, Mrs Stevens. We'll save that for later. Shall we continue our business?"

"Of course."

Sated, she was able to focus on work.

She entered everything into the computer. The pausing, she clicked back and made a correction. Then printed everything. She slid it over for me to sign. I looked it over and saw my name had been misspelled as Traves Millere and two numbers had been changed on my social security number. Oops.

I handed it back to her,

"Ok, first off, I'm buying 10 megawatts of solar panels, along with battery storage and inverters. As well as cable. It'll run around ten to fifteen million, roughly. Now can I depend on you to cover that or do I need to have a chat with the board first?"

"Well, as it happens, the board is here getting ready for a meeting, if you'd like to meet them?"

"Well, maybe a quick introduction."

She got up,

"Come with me."

I followed her to a conference room where four men and four women were sitting around the table. I walked in and hit them each with full blown instructions.

Amanda introduced me around the table.

I nodded,

"Pleased to meet you all."

Smiles and nods followed.

"Mr Miller is going to be doing a significant amount of business with us."

The obvious head of the group spoke up,

"Well, make sure he gets anything he requires. We'll be happy to sign off on it. He appears to be a fine, upstanding young man."

"Yes sir, I'll personally make sure all his needs and desires are taken care of."

"Well, thank you, Amanda. It's certainly refreshing to see such devotion to customer satisfaction. Well, give that husband of yours our best."

"Yes sir, I will, and thank you."

We went back to her office and I picked up my ID's and picked up the account paper hard copies as well. If I needed to disappear out of this database, I didn't want to chase down a paper trail, too. I sent her instructions to never print anything for a file with my name on it.

Amanda came up to me,

"Mr Miller, I apologize for my actions earlier, I'm not sure what came over me."

"M'am, rest assured that whatever happened here today will remain between us. Sometimes we just get lost in the moment. That doesn't change, nor even define, who we are. You're obviously a very kind lady and it's been my honor to have made your acquaintance."

She smiled and blushed at that.

"Well, I'll get your account funded and open your line of credit, as approved by the board."

Thank you, and until next time, may I be so bold..."

I stepped to her, my arms sliding around her waist, my lips going to hers, tongue sliding teasingly past her teeth. Her breath gusting into my mouth.

I broke the kiss and sauntered of whistling Beethoven's Für Elise, which reminded me, there was a Grand piano at the ranch. I play the piano. why haven't I played it since moving in. Time to fix that oversight. I headed back and called a major solar supplier, telling them the specs I wanted and would love to have it yesterday. To call the bank and speak to Amanda Stevens and she would handle it personally. After my business was complete, the guards informed me that cases of shit had arrived and since it was related to ammo, they carried it across. I thanked them and gave everybody a hundred.

The guard on this side told me they were setting up lathes, so he took everybody out until I got through the door and outside. They brought everybody back in, all holding soft drinks, so they had gone out under the guise of a break. I went around to the truck and got a Dr. Pepper and headed back in.

They were leveling the last lathe. Others were test running the other lathes and mills. It was getting late and my stomach was beginning to think my throat had been cut. So, time to do a last round and call it a day.

I headed to the dock and found a biologist sitting there writing notes. I nodded and waved to him but left him alone otherwise. I figured there was a reason why he waited until everyone left before doing his work. So now the lake was fully stocked.

I checked out the boats. All were from Tracker as I'd ordered. A bass and ski boat, a panfish model, and a party barge and fishing barge. I'd ordered the same, but double the quantity for the lodge.

I went around to the lodge and they were setting a huge stone firepit surrounded by flagstones and big wood and wrought iron benches. The swimming pool was filling and they were testing the light and fire features. The waterfall was running and water was running down the slide. Inside, they were stocking the kitchen with food and two more were hanging primal cuts in the dry agers. The dining area was glowing with the soft light from the wrought iron chandeliers. The main room had elk antler chandeliers. All the furnishings were heavy mission style, made from mesquite live oak, and wrought iron. The furniture was upholstered in tooled leather and hair on cowhides.

I headed back to the house and went to the courtyard. Hit the intercom and ordered a steak and baked tater. Marilyn brought me over a drink. Ginger came out.

"Where you been all day?"

"Opening a new bank account and ordering a solar farm."

"Well, Sabrina checked in. She's doing good. I heard from the lawyers. My ex got a job, signed off on everything as agreed on. The judge signed the decree this morning. I'm now officially divorced."

"Good, I'm truly happy for you. I'll get the process of getting everything back in your name first thing tomorrow."

I drained my drink and held my glass up. Marilyn refilled it. Ginger was staring at me strangely.

"Something else on your mind?"

"Well, I'm not sure where I stand now. I mean, do you expect me to go home or what?"

"Is that what you want to do?"

"No, I want to stay here. But, do you still need me or even want me here?"

"Of course I do. I thought we had an agreement, you and I."

"Oh good. I was afraid you'd not want me here anymore."

"Don't be silly."

We sat there in silence until my steak came out. I ate it with utter relish. Savoring the tender flavor.

I got up and went inside to the music room. The antique piano sat by a large bay window. It was a huge grand concert model. I sat down and tested the tuning. It sounded good. I closed my eyes and cleared my mind and started playing.Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. The gentle notes carried me back over the years to a different time.

I'd taken an interest in piano during my early school years. During my undergraduate years, i'd taken piano as an elective. I found that I had a natural talent for it. After finishing that song, I switched to Für Elise, then transitioning smoothly into Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake. It was then I realized that i had an audience.

Ginger, Marilyn, Juanita and Angel were staring, mesmerized. I just kept playing, not wanting to lose the magic of the moment. I finished with Chopin's Nocturne. Well, time for bed.

I woke up next to Ginger. I don't remember her coming to bed. Talk about tired...

I eased out of bed and used the toilet. Got in the shower and turned on the cold water and let it flow over me, shocking the residual sleep from my body. Then turned on the hot and basked in the warm water.

I got out, stropped the razor, lathered up the soap and shaved. Finishing with a generous splash of Bay Rum. Dressed and went to the kitchen, got tea and headed to the lake. I got in the Panfish 16 boat and floated around just looking things over.

I heard fish jumping. A good sign. The early dawn was breaking on the eastern horizon. I heard cattle lowing as they got up from their beds and stretched away the stiffness. I could hear ranch hands in the distance going about their morning rituals.

Life was good.

I needed to find a suitable location to build my solar farm. That's when I heard the clicking sound and water erupted into the air around me.

Fuck, i was right in the middle of the aeration fountain. They were on a timer. The fountains by the lodge had lighting in them. There were also aeration pumps that sent air through diffusers that bubbled up the surface of the water. A whole system of them throughout the lake. They ran constantly. It was all designed to keep the water well aerated and oxygenated from the bottom up.

I fired the boat up and left. I'd need to post the schedule on each of the boats so you'd not be near one of the orange buoys when it cranked up. I headed back and parked the boat and headed to the Barn. Some of the guards were fucking around with the equipment. Some processing brass, others running it through the loading machines.

My extruding and punch out machinery was due any time now, as well as my shipments of lead, sheet brass and roll copper. Soon I'd be producing my own brass, bullets and primer cups and anvils.

I had another idea that popped into my head that would benefit my organization. Buying scrap copper, brass and lead all around the country. The ship it to a central processing facility where it would be processed and smelted, then made into useable components for my ammunition plant. This was the first of many ammo manufacturing lines i was planning.

I watched them packing the loaded rounds in five gallon buckets. I'll need to procure ammo cans, stripper clips, and links for belted ammo. Along with boxes for rounds meant to be packed 20 to a box.

I headed on back up to the house to change into dry clothes. I got to the bedroom and found Ginger in the shower shaving her legs. I changed and went to the office. I sat at my desk and ordered a Coke and got out a Houston phone book and started calling surplus dealers looking for ammo cans. i located one that sold them by the pallet. I gave him my credit card number and ordered a couple of truck loads of his A grade cans. Fifty, Thirty, and 5.56 calibers. He also had bulk boxes of 5.56 stripper clips. I bought what he had on hand, which was about five million used ones from bases all over the world. I back ordered all the A grade cans he could get for me.

I drank my Coke. A nagging thought that had occurred to me before when I'd been here last came back to the surface. Something I'd perceived or noticed that was just out of the realm of conscious thought.

I got up and went in the vault and started studying it in a grid search. Then I saw it. I'd passed over it a few times before it registered on my brain what I was seeing. On the back wall were faint marks at the top and bottom of the wall.

I went over and knelt between the safes and studied them. There it was. A hidden door. I searched around and finally located the locking mechanism behind a piece of baseboard moulding. It was hinged and folded out on spring loaded hinges. I pressed the button and a section of the wall popped out. Which explained why the two safes were mounted on casters.

I pushed them aside and slid the door open. There was a small elevator. I stepped on it and punched the button pointing down. It started down. Somewhere along the way it tripped a switch that turned on lighting. At the bottom, I got out and stared around in wonder at the sight before me.

To be continued...

.

.

.

Incestgod
Incestgod
828 Followers