Time Never Waits Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Ruth

"You. I owe you a lot. Never mind that I came across with a vendetta at first because I totally misjudged you. When I was in grade school, going through puberty, being around you all the time, you set a lot of things in motion, without even knowing it. From the first time I jacked off, fantasizing about fucking you. Then watching you in class all day. Well, it instilled in me a permanent attraction to older women. Then I got the opportunity to actually have sex with you. I felt a sense of conquest. Which was quickly replaced by a sense of guilt. You didn't deserve to be used like that. I've tried to make it up to you. But, my point is, if you want to go? Then, I'll support you. All of you. I always knew this was inevitable anyway."

Then it was mom's turn.

"The baby is due soon. I've been going to the doctor regularly. I've also decided to put him up for adoption. Well, that is to say, Angela is taking him. I'll say this as your mother, and hope you'll listen to me. Your life is not cut out to raise children in. Not that I'm trying to make choices for you here, but you have absolutely zero experience in raising a child."

I considered that a while. I will admit that I had harbored the notion of taking on that responsibility. But, who am I to be so selfish. I had responsibility running out my fucking ears. I'd only manage to fuck a kid's life up. Then when he started the inevitable search for his biological father. All he'd have to do is look in the mirror one too many times..."

"Of course, you're right, as usual. So, what are your plans?"

"We haven't got that far yet."

"Well, how about this, playing it by ear. First off, we have the house y'all are planning on the coast. That can serve as home base. I'll buy y'all a big ass RV thing, hire you a full time driver. Then you can go wherever it is you want in style. You'll have your expense account. I'll hire a live in housekeeper down there for you. Just alter the plan so she has her own apartment, her own personal space."

They thought about that,

"You know, I think that's a wonderful idea."

They all agreed. So it was settled.

My stomach reminded me that it was still very much a part of the picture. To the trusty intercom.

"What's in that kitchen to eat?"

"Me."

Everybody has to be a fucking comedian.

"I'll take fries with that."

Marilyn brought food. Tacos. Delicious tacos fit for a king. Lupe came out,

"You staying out here?"

I nodded,

"For the time being."

"You want anything from the bar?"

"Sure, Beam please."

She headed off and I delved into the tacos. Ginger came out.

"I've got more trucks and trailers ordered. They're putting together the package now."

"How many did you order?"

"A hundred 379 Pete's and three hundred trailers. A hundred dry box 53 footers and two hundred 53 foot reefers. They're going to pull a lot of the trucks off dealer lots. As well as trailers. A lot of the trucks will have to be retrofitted with the options you require, but it's an easy fix. I talked to Margie and Dave. Dave said your feedlots are ready to open. The processing plants are almost ready. Just waiting on some special order equipment.They hired a couple of experienced stockmen to oversee management of the feedlots. They are moving feeder cattle in from your ranches now. Emptying silos and hauling the grain to the lots. Along with hay from your farms. Margie is buying up industrial property to put in processing and canning plants for your produce. It's all coming together."

"Next, I ordered eight more of those water desalter things from the guy who built the ones you got. He said he can have them online in a couple of weeks since they've got everything worked out. Just need to know where to put them. I called Harris county permit board,. They said they'd get the permits out as soon as they had the locations. They issued pipeline permits already. Sabrina checked in. She is getting settled in down there. Anyway, all that's left is that stuff under the tents out front. The auctioneer said he's ready anytime. He needs a week or something to put out ad notices. I told him to get it done. I hope that's alright?"

I nodded, sipping my drink.

"That was supposed to have been done months ago."

A guard came in, leaned over,

"Sir, that machinery you ordered is here. We transferred it across."

I nodded,

"Thank you."

I got up, downed my drink,

"I'm headed to the barn."

Ginger fell in with me. We grabbed a golf cart and went down. Going in, I saw all the equipment on pallets. It had been shipped disassembled into sub-assemblies to facilitate getting it downstairs and through the portal. I'm putting in a freight elevator in the basement, though. The guards were standing around, unsure of what to do.

The shift manager came up,

"Sir, the company rep is still waiting."

"Ok, lets go get him."

I crossed over, went upstairs, shook his hand and sent instructions telling him to pay no attention to the portal. It's simply another doorway, and to completely forget about it after the job was complete. We crossed over and he started instructing unpacking the crates and pallets. Then the re-assembly of the machines. I told him to let me know if he needed anything. Then left. When it was all put together, I'd bring in a couple of electricians to wire it up.

We got back on the cart and went to the lake. For all intents and purposes, it was full.

The lodge compound was in the final finish stage. Trucks were bringing in palm trees that a small crane was setting into place. Another truck was unloading white beach sand for the tanning beach. The putting course was being seeded and rolled. The tennis court was being painted, the net installed. It was all coming together fast now.

I went back to the courtyard, ordered a drink, and sat down. I hit the intercom.

"Carol, I need the lake management people out here. Also, call the boat dealer and have him start bringing the boats out."

"Yes sir."

"Lupe! Music, por favor!"

I called the men producing my powder and primers.

"Go ahead and send powder and primers."

"Yes sir, how much you want?"

"All you got."

"Yes sir. We just got a primer guy trained. He's been making them all week. They past testing. The initial powder tests all look good. I've got 1,000 pounds ready for 5.56 and 7.62x51, a WC846 equivalent, I'm formulating others as we speak. I've got roughly a million each of large and small primers boxed and ready. I'll send it via our own truck."

"Outstanding. Good job."

I looked at Ginger.

"Sign up for government surplus auctions. I want all the rifle and pistol brass we can get our hands on. Also, start calling every surplus dealer out there that will answer the phone. Buy all the powder, primers, brass and bullets they got, or all they'll sell you. You can find them advertised in various publications, Shotgun News, like that."

"Ok, I'll get right on it."

"Oh, and have Carol call and have my lathes and mills delivered."

When I'd ordered the turnkey line, i'd also ordered a couple of the automated brass processing machines the automatically full length sized, trimmed to length, and swage the primer pocket. I could turn cheap surplus military brass into clean reloads. On top of that, I'd ordered a comprehensive collection of metal lathes and vertical mills from this side. I was going to bring a couple of CNC lathes over, too.

My machinery would produce brass and bullets and load everything from 5.56 to 30mm rounds. My primary focus will be 5.56x45, 7.62x51, 50 BMG, and a couple different 20mm rounds.

Ok, that's taken care of. I went through a couple more drinks and the lake management rep showed up. The guards brought him in. He was accompanied by a pair of biologists.

"You ready to stock?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok, let me do a final test on the water. If it's still in spec, the trucks with fish will be unloading first thing in the morning."

We shook hands and they went to work. About an hour later, they came back in.

"Everything looks good on this end. Can I use your phone?"

I pointed to it. He made the call,

"I'm at the Miller ranch. It's good to go. Load up for delivery first thing."

He hung up.

"Let the fish have a few days to acclimate, then you'll be fishing."

"Thank you all so much for your hard work."

"It was our pleasure, Mr Miller. Of course, our contract calls for a comprehensive management plan. Now that it's being stocked, we'll have that plan completed within the week."

They left and I called the pipeline manager and had him shut the main waterline down. I'd leave the water wells pumping a while longer.

I looked out at the sky, thinking about my program. It was finally seeing fruition. But, I couldn't rest yet. It still had a long way to go.

I thought about my mother, grandmother, Angela and Ruth leaving me. I knew they weren't leaving me, per se, they were leaving my ambitions. My programs. Granted, it was a scary thing and they had children to consider.

I knew I would have to face the loss of them all over again. But, at least this time I'd know I'd been able to pay back some of the sacrifices they'd made for me. I came back and been given the impossible dream. The ability to do it all over again, knowing what I knew before.

Isn't that what we wish for? To go back and do it all again, knowing what we know now?

I'd made mistakes, but I'd worked to right the wrongs. The one thing that is certain, we can never know exactly what the future holds in store. All we truly have is this moment in time.

Anyhow, enough reflexion. I'm having some drinks and then I think I'll go give Mrs Howard a call

Ginger came out holding some papers and sat down,

"What are these two repeating deposits about?"

I glanced at them.

"That one there" I said pointing, "Is from my liquor store. This one is from my Mexican food restaurant."

"What the fuck? Do you own anything else I might need to know about?"

"Well, there's the two whore houses in Vegas. Then the specialized manufacturing plant that produces things like Styrofoam gas cans, cordless extension cords with ground wire, Instant water in a can, all you do is open the can, add water to the line and stir well."

She snatched the papers, gave me a 'look' and went back inside. I went and let Lupe refill my drink. Then I went to the barn. They were finishing up installation. Doing power checks, and test runs with raw materials he had brought in. It was all functioning well.

The rep came over,

"Well, Mr Miller, there she is. I set it up to run 5.56's. Change over takes about 30 minutes to an hour tops. Let me know if you need anything else or have any problems."

We shook hands and they left. I did make sure to reinforce the thought that the portal was just another doorway.

I went across and saw the equipment digging the footing for the new cement structure. He was under the watchful eye of a guard. I got in my truck and went to Henry and Vera's. Henry was on the tractor mowing down some brush around the fenceline. He waved. I went in, Vera and Mrs Howard were at the table with three other women and two men, all about their age. The TV was on, and an older guy was sitting in the recliner. I'm going to assume this is Mr Howard.

Vera and Mrs Howard got up and took turns hugging and kissing me. They introduced the others and we all sat down.

Vera slid over some papers. I looked them over. Deeds for six more sections of land. Two each on the east and west sides, two to the south, all could be put under one fence.

"I'll need more cash, I just used what you gave me earlier on this. I figured you'd want them. Four of those sections are irrigated hay and other grain crops."

"Absolutely. I'm pleased to acquire it. In fact, I'll take all such land I can get before the developers get hold of it."

Nods and angry murmurs of agreement all around. I stood up,

"Well, business calls, so I'll leave you folks to visit."

Mrs Howard spoke up,

"Come see me soon, I have some pressing business to conduct with you."

"Yes m'am, you can count on it."

So, 13 plus sections now. This day is looking better all the time. I crossed back over and rode over to the lodge. Trucks were hauling off the dumpsters of trash. Electricians were wiring up the walk in game coolers and greenhouses, along with the boat dock. A couple more days, it would be ready. The lakeside cabins were up and running.

Off to the house then. At the courtyard,I went to the cabana and changed in shorts, then went to the bar and fixed a drink the waded into the pool. A guard came out escorting none other than Grandma Pat.

Well, fuck. Now what?

I watched as my father's mother came striding over to me. Her long gray hair braided Her medium sized sagging, braless tits swaying under her faded tie dyed t shirt, nipples tenting the threadbare material. Faded bell bottom jeans outlining a well defined camel toe in her crotch. Heavy make-up applied in a futile attempt to hide hide her age wrinkles.

I waved the guard off and she came to the poolside,

"Well, aren't you going you offer me a drink and a dip in the pool?"

Ginger came out with more papers, pulling up short when she saw the older woman.

"No, I hadn't planned on it. What do you want?"

I replied as I was wading out of the pool.

"A word in private."

I went to my table and sat, motioning for Ginger to come over. She walked over and held out her hand.

"I'm Ginger."

"Patricia, his other grandmother. His father's mother."

Ginger sat down and slid the papers over to me. Pat put her hand on my shoulder,

"About that word?"

I motioned to a chair,

"Sit down."

She sat, cutting her eyes at Ginger,

"I need a private moment if I may."

"This is as private as it gets. Spit it out."

"Well, i find myself in a quandry. Actually, it's your father and I. I'm not sure how to say this, but, we need a little loan."

"How little?"

"$150,000."

"For what?"

"Well, he didn't want me to say anything, so, I was hoping we could do this with as little fanfare as possible."

"Ok, for what?

"It's embarrassing, why are you making me say it out loud?"

"I'm not making you do anything. You show up her uninvited and start asking for money. I asked a question. Answer it or don't. But hurry up. I've got work to do."

"They're foreclosing on the house. His wife is divorcing him, and he lost his job."

"So he sent you to ask me for it?"

"Well, I was thinking after our last time together, I might have just a little influence with you?"

People just never cease to amaze me.

"I fucked you and sent you home. Like I explained to you before, you forfeited any influence you may have had years ago."

Ginger stared at me,

"You fucked her?"

"Yep, a couple of time I think."

Pat laughed,

"Oh yeah, he fucks his, mother, his other grandmother, and that old redhead, Ruth, too."

She turned back to me,

"You never told me this."

"So?"

She just shook her head and left the table. I looked back at Pat.

"You happy now?"

She just sat there with an arrogant smirk of victory on her crooked lips.

"Ok, well there's the door. Bye."

"Wait, what?" she replidd in confusion.

"Oh, that's right, you needed a loan didn't you?"

"Well, yes. And if I don't get the money, I'll make sure everybody knows your little secret."

I nodded,

"Ok then, follow me."

I got up, headed out the gate and went to the golf carts.

"Where we going?"

"To my safe."

"I thought it was in the house."

"Oh yeah. You're right."

We got off and went to the office. I opened the vault and took her in, sending her instructions. She can look and touch all she wants, but she can take nothing.

She stared around in wonder at the guns, the cash, everything.

"How much money is this? she asked, squatting by the cases.

"About $350,000,000 plus."

"My god..."

"I can have some?"

"You have thirty seconds to gather up as much as you want."

She grabbed a whole bag and dragged it out of the vault. I sat in my chair and watched her. She got it in front of my desk and stood there staring at it.

"Well, is that all you want? You can leave now."

She grabbed the bag, but was unable to leave with it.

"What is going on?"

"Well, you were just leaving."

"But, you said I could have the money!"

"No, I said you had thirty seconds to gather up all you want. I never said you could have it."

"But, I..."

She was at a loss for words.

"Tell you what. I've got a job for you. If you complete it to my satisfaction, I'll pay you the $150,000."

"What job?"

I shook my head.

"Nope, take it or leave it, sight unseen."

"But, I need...

"Take it or leave it."

"For $150,000?"

"Cash money."

"I'll take it."

"Follow me."

I took $10,000,000 out of the bag. Put the bag up, then took her to the other side, blind folded. Out to my truck, then over to Vera. I toik her blind fold off.

"Where are we?"

"Your new home."

"But, you said I had a job."

"This is your job. Now shut the fuck up and do what you're told."

I took her in side, set the money on the table.

"Sit down."

I headed into the house. I found them out back, getting ready to grill steaks.

They all got up when I came out.

"I've got a little surprise for y'all."

"Mrs Howard came over,

"This is my husband, Vernon, Vern, this is Travis Miller."

"Pleased to meet you, sir."

He shook my hand,

"Call me Vern."

"Travis here."

"Ok, y'all come in, this wont take long."

I lead the way to the kitchen,

"This is Pat. I just hired her to be y'alls servant. She take care of all your needs, or I'll be very disappointed."

Pat gawked around, unsure of what to do.

"Well, she seems to be confused about her place here. Let me give her a little orientation class."

Turning to Pat,

"Strip and bend over the table."

She had tears in her eyes as she obeyed.

"Ok, Vern and Henry, why don't you get her settled in properly, I've got business to conduct with your wives in the bedroom."

I picked up the money, turned to Vera and Mrs Howard,

"Ladies, shall we retire to the bedroom and see about filling those little twats up with my cock?"

I went in, tossed the money on the floor, undressed, and stretched out on the bed. I looked through the door and could see Vern still pounding away at Pat. Henry was waiting his turn, pulling on his dick.

The women were shedding their clothing. The vast differences in their body types intrigued me. Vera skinny, pale crepe skinned. Loose muscles leading to sagging tits the lay long on her chest. Mrs Howard, her sking pale and wrinkled, yet plump. Her sagging breasts seeming to float over her chest as the moved about with her movement. Her hard nipples pointing outward to each side. Her plump belly still contained within her narrow waist. The reddish gray hair covering her pussy was thick and curly. Spreading outward on her shapely thighs.

They crawled on the bed to either side of me. Vera grabbed my cock and went straight in sucking it into her throat. Soon she passed it off to Mrs Hudson who sucked me gently, seeming to savor the taste, to genuinely enjoy the feeling of my cock in her mouth.

I heard a cry and saw Vern cumming in Pat. Then he moved away, letting Henry have his turn. Vern came in the bedroom and watched his wife essentially worship my cock. She gave it back to Vera while she started sucking my balls.

I didn't want to cum, so I focused on Henry fucking Pat. As predicted, he was pumping his cum into her after just a few strokes. I called out to Pat,

"Pat, come in here!"

She straightened up, looking at me. Then came in. Her sagging tits hanging down on her belly, swaying back and forth with each step. I looked down at Mrs Howard,