All Comments on 'To Make a Foreskin Longer Pt. 03'

by bstretcher20

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some suggestions

I feel that this story had a really good idea which could have been exploited more. For instance the impending orgasm in front of the doctor was a good opportunity. She could have used that to see how much, if any ejaculate made it past the foreskin. She could have also asked to see how he retracted his foreskin to clean the cock head so that she could see that it could actually be done. She might have asked the wife to demonstrate her hand job techniques. A two-handed technique with one hand holding the enormous foreskin back while the other hand pumped the shaft could work. She could have offered to fit him with a "medical cock ring" which would hold the foreskin back. Maybe that could have been a good CFNM scenario where she could have called in her colleague who had had experience of such matters to observe the problem and help with fitting the cock ring. There was also no description of the wife getting examined. There could have been a bit of les action. The husband could have watched his wife on the exam table spreading her legs while the doctor inserted a finger. He would have seen the signs of his wife getting turned on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous