To the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clean the floor, go upstairs, and see her putting fake fingernails on. Usually her nails are clipped, why is she wearing these?

Then I see the bed. There's a collar and two pairs of handcuffs. She gets up, takes the collar and comes up to me.

"You are to wear this always. Only take it off with my permission. Do you accept?"

I nod. She collars me.

"You told me you would be happy serving and pleasing your husband. I took you from him, to instead honor and worship me always."

"Thank you Goddess."

"Kneel on the bed."

I go to the bed. She walks behind, stretches my hands out front, cuffs them, and cuffs my feet. I let out a tear. I'm helpless, she can do whatever she wishes with me. My life belongs to her. And she's right. She took me away from everything and took everything away from me. I belong totally now to Her, all I can do is let my heart open, let my defenses go, and freely submit to Her.

I feel the belt of the black dress over my back. Then the nails dig into my sides. Finally something against my private parts.

"My slave. You belong." I hear this in my left ear. She turns my over. I'm on my back, naked, handcuffed, collared, hurting still from the whip. And I see Her wearing what I think is called a strap-on.

She sits up, sits slightly back, like She's asking me again if I want Her.

"Take me." I tell her. Yes I want it. She smiles, and with Her nails goes right to squeeze into my fleshy belly. As I wince in pain I see Her smile harder, see Her lick her lips with enjoyment. She stops to take a small bottle from behind.

"This is the hottest, most burning spice in America." She opens the bottle and pours it over the strap-on. Her piercing nails again dig at my flesh. She enters.

I cry out, lash my arms on the bed, She grips them with Her hands again digging Her nails in. It burns, She thrusts. She spits.

"You've shown disrespect."

"I'm sorry Goddess."

As She thrusts hard She spits, slaps, then digs Her sharp nails again into my belly. I look at Her. She enjoys this. And I enjoy it too. Firstly the pain is my Goddess' pleasure. A Goddess who wanted me, who saw me, who pursued me and who took me for Her own. Who took me away from my life to belong to Her entirely.

I feel my body vibrate and shake with a wave of intense bliss as She speeds Her thrust. I bite into my lip. I scream. I watch Her lick Her lips again.

As I'm still vibrating She removes the strap-on, unzips the bottom of the dress and puts Her parts right up to my lips.

"Lick." She says, so commanding, so confident that Her words must be obeyed. I do so. I lick the gorgeous, flowing hills of Paradise. This is better than what I believed before. In my faith we can never see God. But now Her, Arabella, my Goddess - I can see her beauty, I can touch the her luscious flesh, I can be near the one my soul adores above all.

After what must be hours, after hearing Her moan and cry for an age, I hear the bell ring. She gets off of me, points me to the dressing gown and tells me to get to the door quickly.

I do so, and there's a delivery. Butter, sugar, flour - a dozen other ingredients. I know what this means. I take it all into the kitchen, wash my hands and start to cook.

A minute later Arabella comes down. She sees me, smiles at me, hugs me and tells me "good girl, good, very good girl."

So really I am the same person I was before I met her. I didn't after all have to give up the life I wanted. Just give myself to somebody different. Instead of a life serving my husband and my God I serve a woman. I live to please a Goddess. I live to love a girl. And in this hug I know my Goddess loves me completely. Loves me totally. Dear Arabella, I am yours and you are mine forever. Let me cook this food for you. Let me serve you. If the world doesn't understand, how could they? For with you I know the purest love deeper than all others have ever known. That is why I have forsaken all others only for You.

12