Together At Last - Hungry

Story Info
A discovery of feelings and hunger for each other.
3.2k words
4.43
3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/19/2022
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia wakes hot and aching and a little dazed. Until she tries to move, that is. The arms wrapped around her tighten and she hears the soft sleeping breaths of James. Smiling, she snuggles closer to James. Looking at him in the dim moonlight coming through her window, he looks relaxed and gorgeous as ever, even as he sleeps.

Alicia can't stop the thoughts of how right it feels having him in her bed. She shuts down the hope blooming in her chest. This is for the week only. They had discussed this before arrangements had been made for his visit. Both were clear, it was a bit of fun and nothing more could come of it. They both had lives to live.

Forcing herself to put some distance between them she carefully untangled herself from James's embrace. He moaned in protest but never woke. Quietly she left her room grabbing her dressing gown from the back of her door as she left. The silk was soft against her skin. She shivered from the coolness of it after the heat of James's body. She missed his warmth already.

Alicia headed to the kitchen for a drink. Then made her way to the glass wall and looked over the lake. She wondered how long they had slept with it being so dark now. Looking at the position of the moon shining over the water she suspected it had been a while.

She stood there thinking about the day's events. What a whirlwind of a day. James was amazing. Everything she expected and so much more. She knew it was going to be good between them but wow nothing prepared her for actually meeting him.

James was as she had hoped. Funny, sweet and gentle with the perfect amount of roughness she loved. And he was so sexy she had always thought that about him but up close and personal was so much better.

Alicia had imagined many times caressing his body with her fingers and mouth. Now she had him she couldn't wait to pin him down and do so. She wanted him as crazed as he made her with his touch. The thought of teasing him and bringing him to the edge over and over had dampness pooling between her legs again. Oh yes she was going to torture him with pleasure and she couldn't wait, she thought smiling to herself.

Alicia was about to head back to bed when she caught sight of a reflection in the window. James had woken and was silently walking towards her. She sighed with a smile at the sight of him still completely naked. Even his reflection in the dark room was sexy as hell. Alicia felt she had completely lucked out when she met him online all those months ago. How was someone who looked like him interested in her the plain Jane she was.

James approached Alicia and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Kissing her neck he said "you left me, the bed was cold and empty without you. What are you doing out here?"

Leaning into James' touch she said "I woke up too hot and needed a drink. Do you want anything to drink or eat? Are you hungry after we skipped dinner?"

"Mmmm I didn't completely skip eating, I remember you tasted delicious." He said with a nibble up her neck.

Alicia flushed remembering how James had fallen to his knees and ate at her like he was starved. Shuddering at the remembered pleasure her knees almost buckled. She felt her core clench hard and a flood of juices coated her sensitive lips.

Alicia turned in James' arms looking up to his gorgeous face. With the look in his eyes and a naughty smile, he was remembering it too. She loved that look in his eyes, shining with the need to have her. Licking her lips she said "but I never got anything to eat and I'm starving." As she dropped to her knees she kept her eyes on his.

Heat filled James' eyes as her hands travelled down his body to the tops of his thighs. Her thumbs brushed under his balls making his already hard cock twitch, asking for her touch. Keeping eye contact with James she ran her tongue all the way from underneath his tight swollen balls up his long shaft to the tip.

Alicia swirled her tongue around the tip lapping up the precum dripping from him. She moaned when she got a taste. He tasted so good, she wanted more. Gently she dipped her tongue into the whole on the tip. James gripped the back of her head and her hair, his head falling back on his shoulders a loud moan left his lips. The sound was the most erotic thing she'd ever heard.

Alicia continued to tease James, licking and scraping her teeth over the tip. She placed her lips over him and slowly a little bit at a time she took him into her mouth. He was big for her but she made it work. Hearing his moans and heavy breaths helped, she wanted to hear him more; she wanted him to come undone for her.

Relaxing her throat she was able to take him deeper. Alicia reached for James' hand and placed it on her throat so he could feel how deep he was. James moaned but was careful to keep his hand relaxed. He knew it was a fear of hers and would never do anything to scare her. She slowly pulled back, scraping her teeth up his length before taking him deep again. Getting into a rhythm she continued enjoying the noises James made.

Alicia gripped the base of his hard cock with her hand, moving it up and down along with her mouth. Every time she felt James' thighs clench she slowed her rhythm and teased his tip knowing he was close to the edge. He gripped her hair tighter, his hips moving, precum dripping from him. Seeing him so on the edge had Alicia's own arousal dripping down her thighs, her own moans vibrating over James' sensitive tip.

James reached down and grabbed Alicia under her arms lifting her up. His mouth crashed down on hers as he wrapped her legs around him. James' hard length pressing against her clit, she cried out with pleasure almost cumming instantly at the contact. She felt herself gush over him. Moaning in his throat he thrust against her again. Their kiss became frantic.

Pushing Alicia against the glass wall James opened her robe, he palmed her breast squeezing it tweaking her nipple at the same time he thrust his hips rubbing her clit. She broke the kiss, her head falling back on the glass as she cried out, more juices gushed over him. They were both close to climax.

"I'm going to cum James. I need you inside me now." Alicia said.

James pulled back so he was at her opening. One hard thrust and he was deep inside her. They both gasped at the feel of him being so deep. James immediately started a fast pace. He was rock hard inside her, every thrust he pressed on that delicious spot just inside her. Driving her closer to climax. She tightened around him, gripping him. James moaned, reaching between them he pressed his thumb against her engorged nub at the same time he sucked on her nipple.

Alicia exploded around him screaming out his name as intense pleasure consumed her. Every inch of her body tensed and shook. A couple more thrusts and James joined her, throwing his head back holding her tight against him as his hot seed shot deep inside, scorching her.

As they came down from the intense pleasure James lowered them to the floor with Alicia straddling him. James stayed inside her, seeming to want to keep them joined. He leaned against the glass resting his head against hers as they caught their breath. Kissing gently across her jaw to her mouth. Their kiss was gentle and sweet, a contrast to the rough passion they had just shared but no less earth shattering.

Alicia had no idea how long they sat on the floor together. She thought she had better break the silence, James must be getting uncomfortable now. Lifting her head to look at him. Something she would never get bored of doing, she swore he became more gorgeous by the second.

Running her fingers through his hair got his attention. James looked Alicia in the eyes, his eyes were stunning and said more about his feelings than she dared to decipher at the moment but she's quite sure her look mirrored his. Smiling widely at him she asked "are you hungry? It's been a while since we last ate"

With a wicked smile and a glint in his eyes James said "it wasn't that long ago" and waggled his eyebrows playfully and thrust his hips slightly, reminding Alicia he was still very much inside her.

With a shocked giggle Alicia said "for all I am very much looking forward to carrying this on I think I should feed you properly. After all, you are going to need the energy boost so we can continue this for the rest of the night." She punctuated her point by gyrating her hips. Something that almost sounded like a growl left James' lips.

James moved so quickly she didn't realise what was happening until he was on his feet with her in his arms. James strode down the hallway to the bathroom where he placed Alicia on the sink. James turned on the tap and ran the warm water and asked "where do you keep the wash cloths?"

"Top draw over there" she replied. Was he going to clean her up? Nobody had ever cared to do that before. Most had taken themselves to the shower almost as soon as it was over. It was something she hated because it made her feel dirty. No, Alicia much preferred to curl up in each other's arms afterwards. Smelling of each other, sweat and sex a heady combination. And right now Alicia and James were covered in it and it was so hot.

James gently pulled out of her to gather the wash cloth. She instantly felt cold as he moved away from her; it wasn't a feeling she enjoyed. She was in big trouble if she felt like this now and he was only 2 feet away. How would she cope when he left in a week's time?

James returned to her in seconds. He quickly wet the cloth with warm water, placing it gently over her core, careful not to rub too hard. It was such an intimate gesture, never had anyone done this for her before. Her heart tightened from his thoughtful tenderness.

When he had finished he kissed her softly before quickly cleaning himself up with much less tenderness than he showed Alicia.

James lifted Alicia off of the sink and gestured for her to lead the way. As they walked back down the hall he asked "what do we have in for easy food? "

"I didn't know what you would like so I got a mix of different cooked meats and cheeses and lots of other snack foods. So I can put a mixed plait together to pick at or you can just see what you fancy." she told him.

With the cheeky smile she loves so much James replied "I fancy you, are you on the menu too?"

Laughing at his openness she replied "I'm your desert" and kissed him chastly on his lips before sashaying to the fridge. Alicia added more swing to her hips than necessary as she went, knowing James's eyes were staring at her ass.

She glanced over her shoulder at him and realised he was still naked and looking sexy as hell. She bit her lip to stifle a moan that came up but she wasn't as successful as she hoped.

James's head snapped up from staring at her ass. The smile on his face told her he'd heard her moan. "Do you like something you see?" he asked with amusement in his voice.

"I do and it's very distracting." she replied.

"Do you want me to get some clothes on?" he asked.

"Don't you dare. I'm hoping to keep you like that all week" she said quickly.

James laughed and moved towards her. He opened her robe pushing it from her shoulders, he said "I totally agree, we should both stay like this all week."

Kissing her neck James reached behind her opening the fridge. "Now let's eat." he murmured against her skin.

They worked together putting the food out and pouring drinks. It was as if they had done this sort of thing together for years, both knowing instinctively what and when the other needed something. By the time they had finished they had produced a mini feast of finger foods. James carried the plates over to the sofa while Alicia fetched the wine. They placed them on the coffee table In front of the sofa.

As they both sat, James pulled Alicia onto his lap. With one arm wrapped around her holding her close. James reached for the food and proceeded to feed Alicia. Yet another first for Alicia. It was something she had read of lovers doing but she had never seen the appeal. Until now that was. There was something strangely intimate about it, she smiled to herself over the vision that just popped into her head.

James, totally attuned to Alicia and asked "what's that little smile for?"

She let out a little giggle. "I had a funny vision about you feeding me. It's very caveman-like. "I am caveman, hunter and gatherer. I feed my women!'' she said in a deep voice pretending to be James. With that she burst out laughing seeing the vision in her head of him as a caveman wearing a loincloth and a club in his hand. The more she thought of it the more she went into a full on fit of giggles, tears streaming down her face and struggling to breath.

"I.. I.. I'm sorry." She struggled to say between gasping for air and wafting her hand Infront of her face like a fan. ''Can't stop seeing the image of you in a loincloth and club in hand." desperately trying to stop her fit of laughter before he thinks she's gone completely loony on him. Alicia wipes away the tears still streaming down her face, forcing herself to take some deep breaths and force the image out of her head.

Taking one last deep calming breath, Alicia looked at James hoping she hadn't just made him think she was crazy. What she saw on his face completely rocked her and stopped all thoughts. She would never forget the look that cemented her feelings for him. James wore a look of awe and adoration on his face.

Alicia gulped her heart back down into her chest. And reached a hand up to cup his face. She wasn't laughing anymore. James moved closer, taking her lips he poured every ounce of love he had for her into it. She returned the kiss with all the love she had for him.

James moved Alicia back until she was laid out on the sofa. One hand in her hair while the other moved down her body. Gentle caresses making her moan into his mouth. Settling between her legs James ran his hand down Alicia's thigh to her knee, pulling it up over his hip.

Feeling James' swollen tip at her entrance made Alicia gasp. Moving his hips slowly he coated himself in her juices then achingly slow James pushed inside her. Stretching her, they both let out a low moan. This was very different to their previous couplings. This was slow and gentle but no less earth shattering. James was making love to her. He never broke their kiss as he moved inside her.

Alicia could feel herself building up to a climax. It built up steadily and rolled through her body. As she tightened around James he broke the kiss and stared at Alicia, watching her come apart around him, as she cried out his name.

James stopped moving as she came down from her orgasm. Looking into her eyes James told her "I love you Alicia!" before bending his head and taking her lips in a slow but passionate kiss.

Tears caught in the corners of her eyes. She loved James more than she thought possible. They made love for hours, by the time they were both completely sated the sun was coming up.

They lay together on the sofa. She laid her head on his chest, running her fingers over his skin, making a heart shape over and over. Bending her head back she waited for him to look at her then said "I love you too James!" a big smile broke across his face at her words. He bent his head and kissed her softly.

"Well It's fair to say we both broke our main rule." He said with a chuckle.

"Meh, what are rules for, if not to be broken?" she joked, but Alicia knew things were now going to be very complicated. They lived in different countries after all. James had a business to run and she had her own clients here with contracts to fulfill.

Not wanting to ruin the mood worrying about things she couldn't change, Alicia changed the conversation. "Do you want to see the rest of the house and then we can get some breakfast. I need to replenish my energy." She said with a wink and smile.

Smiling back at her James said "lead the way my love."

Her heart thumped in her chest at the endearment. Alicia gave him a kiss and grabbed his hand taking him through her house. It wasn't big, only two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and living room. She rarely had overnight guests so no need for anything bigger. But she had one luxury she'd allowed herself and she was excited to show him. Alicia led James down to the basement which had originally been a garage, it was the entire footprint of the house. She flicked the light switch, different coloured LED lights came on around the room. Lighting up the different areas.

"Whoa, I was not expecting this!" He exclaimed.

"What do you think?" She asked because his opinion mattered to her and this was her favourite room, her one extravagance.

"It's amazing. We're going to have some fun down here" he said wiggling his eyebrows at her.

Alicia laughed, "oh I've already imagined the fun we can have down here in great detail."

"Mmmm have you? I can't wait to put those images into practice" he said. Lifting her onto the bar of her entertainment room, kissing her passionately. Pulling back he said "come on let's go eat. We can come back down here later and you can show me what plans you have for us."

He lifted her off of the bar and led her back up the stairs for breakfast.

*

Copyright © Leslie-Ann Field

All rights reserved

The moral rights of the author has been asserted