Together Ssn 02 Ch. 04 - No More Playing

Story Info
Jealous guy gets what he wants by any means.
1.8k words
4.28
8.7k
8

Part 5 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and some of what you read may be distressing. Any violence portrayed is for dramatic effect and should not be recreated in real life.***

Craig, 19, is in his bed cuddling up to his girlfriend, Tiffany, 20, one evening, when he notices his phone on his desk vibrate. He pulls himself away from the comfort of his girlfriend to check his phone, to see:

Quinton (2 minutes ago): Team meeting at the pitch. Come to changing rooms ASAP

Craig informs Tiffany, "Quinton wants me to meet him at the footie ground. I shouldn't be gone too long though."

Tiffany says, "Okay, babe," and kisses her boyfriend before he heads off to the meeting.

At the footie ground, Craig heads into the changing rooms to find no one there. He calls out, "Hello?"

He hears Quinton's voice from the shower room calling, "In here."

Craig follows the voice into the shower room where the team is assembled, awaiting his arrival; all are present with the exception of Linford, who crossed the line with Craig barely a week before. He asks Quinton, "What's this about?"

Quinton commands everyone, "Okay, everyone, fall in," and the team members gather around the captain, and, as Craig approaches him, he notices some of his teammates closing around behind him.

Craig hears a familiar voice from behind say, "Nice of you to join us," and turns around to see Linford, 20, standing right in front of him. Some of the team members grab hold of Craig's arms and waist, restraining him as Linford grins in his face, remarking, "I told you I wasn't done with you. I'm going to make you mine, Craig. I want you. Even if you don't want me. You'll learn to love me."

Linford strips himself naked, and shows himself off to everyone, declaring, "How can you refuse this? I work hard on this body, and am blessed with this big dick. It can be all yours, Craig."

Craig struggles to free himself, and says to Linford, "You're crazy. I told you I don't feel the same way. You won't change my mind by forcing me. I'm not scared of you."

Linford says, "Good. I don't want you to be scared of me. I want you to love me," and orders his teammates, "Strip him."

Craig's team members claw at his clothes as they pull them all off whilst he struggles, but they keep him restrained all the while. Once completely naked, Linford looks down at Craig with a grin, and remarks, "You look so good for me, Craig," and he commands his teammates, "Hold him up."

Multiple members of the team grab Craig's arms, legs, and hold his back as they lean him back and hoist him up, dangling him in the air cradled by those he trusted. Craig tries his hardest to pull his arms and legs free to no avail, and he calls out, "Fuck you. Fuck all of you."

Linford walks up to Craig's exposed arse, and taps his stiffening dick against the hole as he says, "That's the idea," and every member of the team laughs, as Linford begins forcing his dick against Craig's arsehole. He pushes the head in, and exclaims, "It's so tight! I'm going to enjoy this," and forces the rest of his dick in inch by inch until he is inserted down to the balls, feeling Craig trying to push him out. Linford laughs and furiously thrusts hard in Craig's arse.

Linford relishes the position he has Craig in, dreaming of this moment as he organised it, but, now everyone is here, with Craig hanging at his whim, Linford is so turned on. His dick pulsates with heavy pumps of blood rushing to it, and adrenaline rushes around his head and upper body, making him feel floaty. He closes his eyes and rolls his head around on his shoulders to centre on the tingling feeling building, and he opens his eyes convinced that him feeling so good can only mean that he and Craig are right for each other, as he enjoys the tightness of Craig's arse squeezing his dick.

Craig winces and moans, his head rolling around, and he hears one of the team say, "Look, he's enjoying it. He wants it harder, Linford."

Linford responds by saying, "He wants it harder? He gets it harder," and puts more power into his thrusts.

One of the guys holding one of Craig's legs says, "I can feel his leg shaking."

Linford cradles Craig's arse cheeks in his hands, and boasts, "With my dick fucking him, of course he shakes, bro."

Craig's cock pulses and begins to leak pre-cum from the tip. Linford grabs hold of the pulsing cock and jerks it to an erection, feeling Craig's arse tightening around his dick as he does so, exclaiming, "Look, everyone! He really loves the way I treat him. He's hard, and his arse is so tight for me. I'm gonna fuck him even harder, bro."

Those who aren't holding Craig strip themselves down begin to masturbate, and Linford notices, and offers to them all, "I ain't stingy, bro. I can share. We're a team. We do things together."

Quinton, holding Craig's head, looks to his left and right, and commands, "Lower his arms down. Get that head to fall back."

The team obey the captain's command, and lower Craig's arms down. The angle makes his head tilt back, and his back arch, allowing Linford to fuck his arse easier. Linford tells his team, "Oh, this is great, bro. I can feel him even more like this. I get to see that dick of his better too," slowing down his hand jerking Craig's cock, enjoying how it looks in his grip whilst he continues to fuck his arse.

Quinton steps back from Craig's head, as Craig watches upside down his naked team members walk up to him, wanking their hard dicks, as one of them thrusts a dick into his upturned mouth. The ball bag slaps against his nose and eyes as the dick presses up against his tongue. Saliva drools out of the edge of his mouth and down his flushed cheeks, streaming like tears in reverse.

Craig struggles to breathe as his mouth is stuffed and his nostrils are obscured whilst being held with his head hanging upside down, creating a lot of strain in his entire upper head and body. Feeling Linford filling his arse with his dick whilst he wanks his cock off doesn't help with the strain as the blood rushes to his head, making his head feel heavy and face throbbing with the increase in blood pressure; his nose feeling tense and almost numb each time it's slapped by the swinging scrotum which tightens and shrivels up.

The man in Craig's mouth moans and pulls out to plaster Craig's face with a huge cum shot, and the cum trickles and gloops on his nostrils, down his cheeks, and over his eyes, making it difficult to see or breathe through his nose. With no chance to recover, that man is replaced by another who stuffs his dick into Craig's mouth.

Whilst Craig's mouth is being pounded, two more of the team gather on either side of the man filling his mouth, and jerk quickly to shoot a pair of loads all over Craig's face, dripping down over his forehead even, and pooling in his hair.

Linford let's everyone know, "I'm cumming, bro. I'm cumming," and releases a huge load of cum deep inside Craig's arse. Linford continues to jerk Craig off, Craig's cock harder now from the adrenaline surging through him, and feeling the sensation of Linford filling him up makes his cock shoot a load of it's own, spraying all over his tilted body, covering his chest and his abs, sliding down the sloping angle. Linford laughs and boasts, "Look, bro. I made him cum. He loves me. I told you, bro. I told you."

The man stuffing Craig's mouth speeds up, really ramming hard against his face, and shoots a load into Craig's throat, making him cough and choke as it sits in his throat, trying to bring it up, and Linford says to everyone, "Drop him." Obeying the order, everyone, almost in unison, releases their grip on Craig, and he falls with a thud onto the tiled floor, and he spits out the spunk from his throat.

Craig immediately wipes his eyes, trying to fight the feeling of the saltiness of the spunk stinging them to see again, and he scrambles to get up, fist clenched, and from out of nowhere, a fist smacks him square against the head, knocking him over. Craig pushes himself back up again, fist ready, and another fist from his other side smacks into him, knocking him down again.

The team circles around Craig, and Linford says, "You really hurt me being with that slut, bro," and Linford says to the team, "I'm done. Let's go, bro," leaving Craig bruised, sore, and covered in cum. Craig cleans himself up under one of the showers, and puts his clothes back on before returning home.

When he arrives at home, he finds his parents and his girlfriend in the living room, and they look at him as he enters with shock as they notice the bruises now darker and tender on his face. Concerned, Tiffany asks, "What happened?"

Craig frustratedly says, "I'm never going back to play for them again. They can all get fucked," and explains to everyone, "It was Linford. He's obsessed, and crazy, and somehow convinced the whole team to gangbang me in the showers."

George, his father, gets to his feet, enraged by what his son has told him, and shouts, "What? They gangbanged you in the showers. I'm gonna fucking kill them!"

Lucy, his mother, gets up to get in the way of her husband, and reasons with him by telling him, "That's not going to help anyone. You can go to jail for assault."

George shouts, "Assault? That's what they've just done to our son. They deserve nothing less."

Lucy suggests, "It's a matter for the police to handle. I'm not going to let you do something that gets you in trouble with them too."

Tiffany asks Craig, "How are you feeling? Talk to me."

Craig sits next to her on the sofa, and tells her, "I'm still not scared of him. He's got what he wanted, and I'm not going back to the club, so it's over."

George angrily asks his son, "That's it? You're going to let them get away with what they've done to you?"

Craig stares intensely into his father's eyes, and assures him, "If I see him again on his own, I'll get him back for what he's done. I would have done so tonight if everyone wasn't holding me back. Linford doesn't scare me."

George storms out of the house, upset by what he's heard, and Lucy gets Craig something to drink whilst Tiffany cuddles up to her boyfriend, and she asks him, "Do you really think it's over?"

Craig thinks about it for a moment, and tells Tiffany, "I hope so."