Together Ssn 02 Ch. 05 - Cum Dumpster

Story Info
Jealous guy takes his obsession to another level.
2.8k words
3.89
16.7k
7

Part 6 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and some of what you read may be distressing. Any violence portrayed is for dramatic effect and should not be recreated in real life.***

Tiffany, 20, is walking through town, making her way through a residential area with high-rise apartment buildings, absent-mindedly looking down at her smartphone as she goes, until she walks into someone, saying, "Oh, sorry," as she looks up to see Linford, 20, smiling at her. In that moment, she feels someone grab her from behind, clasping the palm of their hand tightly over her mouth to suppress a scream as her eyes widen in terror.

The soccer team are gathered around, obscuring the captive young woman from view as she is taken down an alley next to them to the rear of an apartment block and away from the street. A couple of dumpsters are placed against the wall, and a brick wall closes the area around them.

Tiffany struggles to free herself as Linford and the soccer team close in around her as she is held to face them. She shudders with fear with tears welling in her eyes, afraid for what may happen as she watches wide-eyed at their advance, and Linford snatches her smartphone out of her hand.

Linford says to Tiffany, "You really hurt me the other day with Craig, you bitch. When we saw you were going to be out today, we arranged this for a little payback."

Tiffany protests, struggling more as Linford goes to grab her skirt, and she kicks hard at him with her trainers. He manages to step back away from the attempt to kick him, and one of the other men approaches her and drives his knee into her belly, causing a lot of distress, crying and heavy breathing from Tiffany as her legs weaken. Linford takes this moment to move in to grab her skirt, tearing at it to pull it down her legs and over her feet.

Linford grabs Tiffany's panties and yanks on them, ripping them as he forces them down her legs to catch at her knees, and pulling them over her knees to catch around her ankles before pulling them over her feet. Scrunching up the panties in his fist, Linford stands and says, "Open her mouth," and the man restraining her pulls his hand away from her mouth, and as she attempts to scream, the man forces his fingers from his hand to pull her lower jaw down as wide as he can as he braces her forehead with his other hand. Linford stuffs the young woman's panties into her mouth, and he says, "Sit back and enjoy this, slut."

As the man restraining her clasps his palm over Tiffany's mouth again, she feels his weight shift as he squats down and sits back against the brick wall behind him, and two more men lie down on either side of them and hold a leg each of Tiffany's, hugging them up to their chests, leaving her helpless and exposed with her pussy on show.

Linford says to his team, "Fill the slut up, bro," and one of the guys slips his cock out of his tracksuit bottoms, throbbing at the sight of the young woman before him, and he strokes himself as he lowers himself down onto her and enters her pussy.

Tiffany stares up at this man, helpless to resist as he thrusts his cock energetically into her exposed pussy, and she recognises him to be Jason. She speaks to his girlfriend regularly on social media, although the same can be said for the wives and girlfriend's of many of these men. Whimpering and protesting as best she can, she closes her eyes, wishing this to end as soon as it can.

Jason slaps Tiffany hard across the face, leaving it stinging as her eyes snap open, and he barks at her, "Don't close your eyes while I'm fucking you, slut." The young woman tries to avert her eyes, focusing on a section of the brick wall to their side, and Jason slaps her harder, and growls as he tells her, "You fucking look at me, slut."

Jason thrusts faster, staring straight into Tiffany's teary eyes, and he tells her, "You're gonna make me cum, slut. It's going to fill that hole of yours, slut," and he makes good on his words as he squirts spurts of thick spunk deep inside her pussy. He pulls out, gets up, and walks away, leaving the young woman trying to squeeze the load out of her pussy.

Another man lowers himself on to Tiffany, and forces himself into her creamy pussy, and she recognises this man to be Amir. He and his girlfriend are normally so sweet together and he seemed to be a nice man until now as he pumps his cock into her with speed.

Whilst Amir fucks her, Tiffany notices that behind him, Linford is holding her smartphone up horizontally as if he's taking photos or recording video, and the pace of her heart quickens more with the thought of others seeing what is happening here, especially Craig, blushing with embarrassment as she fixates on the camera lens.

Linford remarks, "You're making her blush, bro. She must be enjoying it."

Another man suggests, "She looks so good on camera. Proper fucking slut. You should upload this to Pornexus."

Linford excitedly responds, "Oh, bro! That's a sick idea. We're gonna make you a famous slut, bitch."

Amir finishes inside Tiffany, pulls out and walks away, only to be replaced by the man she recognises as Duquan, who slowly slots his huge dick inside her pussy and begins pounding her as hard as he can. The young woman's breaths stutter and shallow as tears pour from her eyes, hoping for this to end. Her legs can be felt shaking by those who restrain them, and her toes curl tightly. One of them calls to Linford, "Yo, bro, look at her toes," and Linford aims the smartphone's camera at one of her feet, narrating for the video, "Look everyone! The slut is coming hard on this huge dick inside her," and he aims the camera at the dick pounding the pussy, and asks Duquan, "How does she feel, bro, cumming on your dick like that?"

Duquan replies, "She feels fucking great, bro. She's really hugging my dick tight with that pussy, even after taking two already. She's a proper slut, bro."

Linford says, "Yeah, bro," and aims the camera at Tiffany's face, adding, "She is a proper slut."

Tiffany stares straight into the lens of the camera with tears streaming down her face, moaning as she feels Duquan's dick fucking her deep but picking up speed as her eyes shut tight, groaning hard as she tries to bare the power pounding into her pussy.

Linford points the camera back down at Tiffany's pussy as Duquan shoots a massive load into her, and, some spunk spills out as he pops his dick out, leaving her pussy gaping. Duquan is soon replaced by a guy Tiffany recognises as Ramon, and he lowers his dick into her to pound her eagerly, fast and hard, pent up from watching what has happened.

Before long, though feeling unbearable to Tiffany, Ramon becomes Steven, and Steven becomes Paul, and Paul becomes Hayden, and Hayden becomes Graham, and Graham becomes Frederik, and Frederik becomes Shane, and Shane becomes Jose, and Jose becomes Quinton, and Quinton becomes Eli, and Eli becomes Dwight, and all shoot their cum into an increasingly sloppy and cream-filled pussy, all as Linford captures it on camera.

Tiffany's pussy drips as cum gloops out of it whilst Linford comes in for a close-up shot of all the cumshots inside. The young woman's eyes have dried and her face sticky from the drying tears on her cheeks, her breath still shallow and stuttering with the terror she felt earlier leaving her long feeling numb and heavy as she lays restrained against the man behind her, having resigned herself to being ravaged for a while now.

Linford gets a close-up of Tiffany's blank stare, and stops recording on the smartphone, taking it to the rest of the team, huddling around as he says, "There's a lot of good shit in this, bro. You said earlier to upload to Pornexus, bro? Let's make an account and upload this shit."

One of the team can be heard by Tiffany, asking, "You using your own phone, bro?"

Linford replies, "It's her phone, bro."

The team can be heard jeering and laughing as one of them exclaims, "Oh, shit, bro!"

Linford explains what he's doing as he narrates, "Make a new account for her and use one of her selfies as a profile pic, create password, verify using her email from the app on her phone here, and follow the link back to the website, and, we're in. Now we can upload this baby. Title: Slut used a cum dumpster. Description: I love to have my pussy filled because I'm a dirty slut who doesn't deserve anyone. And, upload, done. Just wait for that to go through."

The team gather around Tiffany and look down on her, and Jason remarks, "She's so slutty, I could go again," to laughs from everyone.

Linford stoops down between Tiffany's legs and runs his fingers up her pussy to scoop up a glooping glob of thick, creamy cum on his fingertips, and says, "Still nice and warm," and licks his fingers clean, staring Tiffany in the eyes to remark, "Yummy."

Tiffany simply stares into space, utterly shaken by what they've all done to her, and Linford calls to everyone, "I think we broke her, bro."

Linford stands up and the rest of the team point at her and laugh, one of them saying, "You're right, bro. It's a shame. I liked her more when she had some fight in her. She was hot with that sparkle in her eyes."

One of the other team members told him, "I think that sparkle was her crying, bruv," to more laughs from everyone.

Linford checks Tiffany's phone and watches as the progress bar on the uploading video fills, and he tells the team, "It's up. It's on there."

Other members of the team get their smartphones out and look up the video, and gather around each other as they watch their work in their hands, cheering and jeering as they review their favourite moments from what they just did.

On Tiffany's phone, Linford signs out of the website and clears Tiffany's browser history and cookies, and goes to her email app to unsubscribe from the website's emails and deletes them, leaving her no access to the account made in her name, and throws her smartphone down on her.

Linford tells the man restraining Tiffany, "Let her go, bro," and he takes his hand away from her mouth and sits her up and pushes her to the side so he can get up, walking over her to regroup with the lads.

Tiffany sits limp, and allows her body to fall, laying down on the floor, smartphone sliding off of her as she curls up into a foetal position, cradling herself but not crying. Stunned, wide-eyed, and still, no longer shaking from the fear gripping her tight, nor from the orgasms she had, she holds herself with no sound nor resistance, utterly thoughtless and drained emotionally.

Linford says, "Look at her. She's worthless. We definitely broke the bitch. Pick her up." Some of his teammates gather around the young woman and lift her between them by her arms and legs, as Linford flips up and holds open the lid of one of the nearby dumpsters, and he gestures to the guys, "In here, bro." His teammates swing Tiffany back and forth, and throw her into the dumpster, and one of the other guys picks up her smartphone and tosses it in with her, and Linford shuts the lid on it as the team leave the alley.

In the dark, on the bed of bin bags as the rancid sour smells pervade her senses, Tiffany curls up again without so much as a whimper. The metal of the bin emanates a cold aura teasing her skin, creating goosepimples all over. The jagged edges and moulded plastic in the bags beneath her become a source of comfort as she is cradled by the bags, slowly sinking further into them, almost feeling relief and ease seeping into her.

It isn't long though before the plastic of the bags and the cold metal of the dumpster are illuminated by the harshness of the daylight as the lid is lifted, and a strange voice shouts, "We have to get her out."

Tiffany feels fingertips clawing at her legs, fumbling as they try to take hold of her, but the young woman remains unmoving and seemingly numb to the efforts of the fingers. She hears a voice shout, "It's no use."

Another muffled voice can be heard calling, "Here." Soon after, the dumpster creaks and groans, and Tiffany feels a sickly churning in her stomach as the dumpster is upheaved, turned onto it's side to spill out the bin bags, some rolling over the young woman still lying still amongst the heap.

A strange man removes bin bags from Tiffany and sits her up, telling her, "It's okay. I saw them throw you in here from upstairs. We came down as fast as we could to get you."

Another strange man notices and picks up Tiffany's smartphone nestled amongst the bin bags, and hands it to her, but she doesn't take it. The first man takes it instead, and reassures her, "It's all going to be okay. Is there anyone we can call?"

Tiffany still sits in silence, and the man says to his friend, "Call the police, and an ambulance. We need to make sure she's looked after," and turns his attention to Tiffany to tell her, "We're going to stick with you until you get the help you need. You're safe now."

The stranger does as he says as the police arrive and paramedics check Tiffany over, but she remains unresponsive to them all. The police take statements from the strange men and the paramedics take her to the nearest hospital for some more thorough checks, especially to check her for sexual assault.

During her stay at the hospital, the police officer with her has checked the ID on her and used that to get her medical records for the doctor to go over and get her next of kin so they can be notified. The next of kin on record is her boyfriend, Craig, who hurries to the hospital's Accident and Emergency ward to be with her. He asks her, "What happened?"

The police officer assigned to her informs Craig that she's been unresponsive the entire time, but tells him about the residents of the apartment building who came to her rescue and that a group of men were seen assaulting her. Craig tells the officer about Linford, and the officer says, "We'll get him and your teammates put on a watch list and put a restraining order on all of them. If any of them come in contact with either of you, let us know, and we'll detain them."

The doctor on Tiffany's case approaches Craig, and the officer steps outside the cubicle to allow them some privacy. The doctor explains that Tiffany has been the victim of sexual assault with a large quantity of semen inside her vagina. He also explains to Craig that Tiffany was pregnant but miscarried during the incident. Craig asks if she was pregnant from the assault, but the doctor informs him that she had been pregnant for a few weeks, and earlier that day had visited a clinic to check if she was pregnant. She was indeed pregnant upon leaving the clinic, but miscarried during the incident. The doctor informs Craig of significant bruising on the belly, and that was the likely cause of the miscarriage.

Craig goes to his girlfriend's side and holds her hands in his, and says to her, "I hear you were pregnant, and had been for a while. That's why you went out today, to see if you were pregnant. I bet you were going to tell me this evening when you saw me next. That we were going to have a baby. That we were going to be parents."

As Tiffany lays on the bed, staring into space, a single tear streaks down the side of her face. Her head is empty; or, is clouded by too many thoughts. Either way, she feels empty inside; not just in her womb, but everywhere. Numb. Nothing else. Not upset. Not anger. Not disappointment. Numb.

Craig sits with Tiffany until she is discharged by the doctor, and the policer officer offers to take them home. Once home, they take her straight up to bed, and Craig cuddles up with her there as he tells his parents what happened, with the police officer there too to give account of what he knows from the residents who called for them. The police officer also informs the concerned parents about the restraining orders he's going to file, and leaves the family to be together.