Together Ssn 02 Ch. 06 - Comeuppance

Story Info
Jealous guy is punished for his transgressions.
3.2k words
4.52
5.7k
4

Part 7 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and some of what you read may be distressing. Any violence portrayed is for dramatic effect and should not be recreated in real life.***

Somewhere dark in the dead of night, Linford, 20, stirs from a deep sleep to a strange feeling. He feels something heavy and large lodged in his mouth, filling it so much his jaw is aching from being forced open for what seems to be a long time. He also notices a strange sensation of weightlessness in his naked body, tense from the cold air biting everywhere, and strain from his arms and legs as his wrists and ankles are bound by heavy iron manacles hooked on heavy iron chains. He opens his eyes to see the chains stretched high, draped over pulleys with the chains secured to anchor points on metal supports in the middle of a huge warehouse, with the rafters high above, hazy in the gloom of the dark night.

Realising his situation, Linford's eyes shoot open and he struggles, tugging on the tough chains to no avail, screaming as loud as he can. His heart races like thunder in his chest as he turns his head any which way he can to try to find out where he is, but is unable to see anything of note with the exception of massive metal storage containers stacked all around.

Linford strains his ears to hear if anyone is around he can call out to, and, on the cold concrete floor, he hears the sound of high-heels hitting hard with slow, measured steps somewhere behind him beyond his periphery. He screams as loud as he can, hoping whomever is there will hear him and set him free. Then, he hears the steps stop dead, followed by the sound of something rough being dragged, then hears the air rush and swoosh followed by a sharp strike stinging his arm in the cold by a long leather whip.

Linford hears the unmistakable sound, just as he heard before, of the whip being gathered up again, then the sound of the whip wheeling through the air, followed by a sharp strike stinging his other arm. He screams as loud as he can in protest, trying to speak but sounding muffled nonsense with whatever is fastened in his mouth. He feels there what could be a leather strap fastened around his head, but also something sticky against his hair like there is also duct tape wrapped tightly around his lower head, all around his chin and over his nose, but able to breathe, albeit hard, through punctured spots in the tape over his nostrils.

Behind Linford, the whip is gathered again, and he hears a few footsteps pacing across, then hears the whip whipping around before being loosed to strike against his shin, making him scream even louder, and even shed tears.

The whip is again gathered, and Linford listens as the footsteps pace across to his other side, then hears the whip circle in the air before being sent crashing down on his other shin to another protest from him as he tries to tug again on the chains holding him suspended.

Linford feels a smooth, gloved plastic hand glide over his hair, and hears a female voice speak softly to his ear, "It won't do you good to struggle." The young man screams as tears stream down his face, and the voice softly speaks, "Such a fuss. I thought you were a tough man who likes to play rough."

The gloved hand leaves Linford's head, and the heeled steps can be heard pacing around, and in his periphery, he spots a female figure clad head to toe in black PVC and latex, smooth and wet looking against the hazy low light of the night as she walks to a spot some few feet away adjacent, with Linford's body suspended like a hammock. She faces him and threads the whip through her fingers and thumb, and casts it forward like a fishing line, allowing the length of the whip to drape across Linford's belly. The woman flicks her arm back and whirls the whip around with speed like a lasso and snaps her wrist forward to lash Linford's belly, stinging the cold skin.

The woman in black flicks her arm back again and whirls the whip around above her head even faster this time, and she unleashes a lash that feels to Linford like his body has been cleaved in two, making him groan hard, tensing up as he wrenches his arms and legs hard, straining his wrists and ankles more, numb and cold like ice in the iron manacles. The woman wheels the whip above her head with even more speed, making the air whistle with a warbling sound before an almighty crack impacts Linford's tender belly, tingling and numbing every nerve in his entire body.

The whip spins quick again, then strikes across the nipples, making them feel as if they are bleeding and sore from the power of the strike and the biting cold set in. The whip whirls with more fury, then strikes across the knees, creating a shockwave the feels like it shatters the bone. The whip spins like a tornado, howling with so much speed it's invisible to the eye, then strikes across the elbows, sending through Linford's arms a shockwave that reaches to his shoulders and his outstretched fingertips, tingling, and dense like blocks of ice. The woman gathers the whip up, looping it in her hand, and slowly paces back to Linford's rear and out of sight.

Moments later, Linford hears the heeled steps pace closer, and the plastic gloved hand caresses his head as the woman softly speaks into his ear, "I heard what you did to Craig and to Tiffany," and Linford's eyes widen again, and his body rushes with more adrenaline and with renewed terror, listening to the woman softly speak, "I have some friends who are eager to meet you. Do you want to meet them?"

Linford whimpers and wriggles around as best he can, and the soft voice at his ear speaks, "Look. You are so excited. Let's bring them in shall we," and he hears many soft paddings on the floor, turning his head left and right as the padding sounds seem to move around him, and he sees on either side of him male figures clad head to toe in black PVC and latex much the same as the woman, showing no skin whatsoever, and, where their cocks should be instead are massive black dildos.

More and more men appear, closing all around Linford, and the female voice softly speaks to him, "I hear you like gangbangs. My friends here love them." One of the men, standing near Linford's bottom, approaches him and slaps his dildo on the exposed arsehole, and begins feeding the dildo dry into the hole, forcing it in inch by inch as the woman's gloved hands brace against Linford's shoulders so he isn't pushed away by the force of the dildo.

Fully inserted, the man in black begins to pound Linford's arsehole to heavy breathing and moans from him as he hangs helplessly. Linford's dick begins to leak pre-cum and pulsate, and the man in black reaches a gloved hand to grab the dancing dick, but the woman softly calls, "He doesn't deserve any help," and the man in black retracts his hand.

Linford whimpers and moans, sobbing as the woman's gloved hands glide over his head, making it tingle as he watches the inky black figure fucking him but denied relief for his leaking dick. The woman softly speaks in Linford's ear, "You take a cock well. You show some promise, but I need to see more." The man in black pulls out of Linford, and is replaced by another man in black.

The men in black cycle around, one after another, again and again, and it goes on for what feels like hours, Linford getting fucked in the arse, without his dick getting any attention, and he would swear the men take turns more than once; twice even, perhaps more.

Eventually, a man in black pulls out and joins the ring of plastic-clad men, and the woman softly speaks to Linford, "You take so many cocks so easily. You could go for hours more, yes?" Linford moans weakly, his head turning limply as his cold, strained body shudders, and the woman softly speaks, "Oh, good. You can go for much longer. I have more friends in a far away place who are dying to make your acquaintance. Many, many friends with hard cocks desperate for fresh meat to indulge in, and, you would be perfect for them."

Linford cries with tears welling anew in his eyes, breathing laboured as the woman continues to softly speak into his ear, "You would make a fortune," and the young man's eyes widen and his heart races once again, and the woman softly speaks, "But, not for you. For your masters who own you."

Linford's heart feels like it stops, catching upon hearing the woman's words, and a feeling of dread washes him entirely, colder, and seeps in deep into his soul, and he feels a sharp pinch on his neck, and his eyes roll with his lids feeling heavy, and he...

Stirring from a slumber with a groggy head, Linford opens his eyes to a bright sunlight and a scorching heat, unseasonal for this time of year, sweat beading all over his utterly naked body as he tries to sit up, but notices his wrists are held by iron manacles on iron chains attached to the bed he is on. His eyes adjust to see the cold concrete walls of a prison cell, with a solid metal door, and a sink, and a bucket, and iron bars in a hole in the wall letting the light and heat in.

Linford's mouth is empty and sore, and he scratchily screams, "Help... Huh... Huh... Help..." He hears quick, heavy footsteps on concrete echoing beyond the door, and a metal plate on the door slides across to reveal a peephole, through which a man in military-looking garb peeks before closing the plate again.

Linford hears from beyond the door echoing voices shouting to each other in a dialect foreign to him, and he feels a forlorn sense of fear filling him up, like he'll never see home again.

Moments later, multiple footsteps can be heard echoing beyond the door, and a lock click, and the door swings inward heavily as the metal hinges scrape and screech loudly. Into the room comes multiple men, crowding around Linford but keeping their distance, and talking with each other without talking to him in a language he knows nothing about. He pleads, "Please. Let me go home. I want to go home."

The men, all in unison, cease their conversation and stare with malice and disgust at Linford, and one of them waves his arms with his palms upturned between him and Linford as he turns to yammer incoherently to the others. Linford goes to stand up, stopped by the chains, and the men stop speaking and stare displeased at the young man, and one man shouts, calling in one of the military-looking men, obviously a guard in this place, and the man gestures and speaks to the guard.

The guard, carrying an assault rifle, punches the butt of the rifle with force into Linford's belly, and pushes with his palm against his chest to propel him back on the bed, smacking his head hard on the concrete behind him. The guard steps back, and one of the men yells something at him and the guard leaves. The men gathered around the middle man reach into their trouser pockets and pull out wads of cash, riffle through it, and hand the middle man their money, talking amongst themselves. The middle man gathers up the payment and leaves the room, and a guard leans in to close the door and lock it, leaving Linford with five other men in the room.

The strange men begin to strip themselves down and speak amongst themselves, complimenting each other, and pointing and laughing at each other's genitals in a joking manner. They get completely naked and gather around the bed, stroking their cocks and saying strange words as they stare down at the captive young man.

Linford looks up at the gathered men's faces and listens to the foreign words for clues as to where he is, and glances a look across the jerking cocks to see a nice variety of sizes and shapes. The man in the middle shouts at Linford, but he blankly stares back, tired and not understanding what the man wants. Two men from either side reach down and grab Linford's legs and yank them so he is pulled forward, almost off the bed, and the man in the middle pushes his shoulders, forcing him to lay down, and he spits on his hand, rubs Linford's arse, and forces his cock inside.

The man in the middle braces a hand on Linford's belly as he leans over him, fucking his arse, whilst the two men at his side continue to hold a leg each near the ankle as they jerk their own cocks. The man in the middle says something, seemingly to Linford, but he does not comprehend the speech, and the man in the middle grabs Linford's throat hard, choking him as the man continues to thrust hard into his arsehole, chattering as he does so.

Linford struggles to breathe as the fingers clench tightly around his throat, making it difficult to even breathe through his nose, and his dick begins to leak pre-cum and pulsate, and he reaches a hand to it and begins to jerk off. His arsehole begins to clench and squeeze around the cock inside him, and the man excitedly speaks more words at him as he pushes back in harder and harder.

Linford and the stranger keep going like this until they tense up ready to orgasm, and Linford sprays cum like a fountain, spilling over his belly, and the man inside him feels the increased squeezing of Linford's arse around his cock as the young man cums, and he pushes his cock in as far as it can go to shoot his load deep inside. He dismounts and walks back, and one of the other men leans down to lick up Linford's cum from his belly, and pushes his own cock into his arse.

Linford lays back, enjoying the moment as perverse and scary as it is, but he thinks if he allows these men to have their way with him, he will be allowed to go home. Plus, these men are pretty hot so why would he object, other than being shackled in a cell in a strange place where people speak an unfamiliar language. Linford holds out hope and enjoys the hard fucking from these men, as the second one finishes and the third takes his turn.

Before long, all five men have taken turns fucking Linford, and the third man says something to the others, and they grab hold of Linford and hold him down on the bed as the third man straddles him and grabs Linford's dick, stroking it to a full, throbbing erection before lowering himself down onto it, taking it in his arse. The third man rides with abandon as Linford is held secure on the bed as the other men spurn on their friend.

The third man leans back, riding harder on Linford's stiff dick, and the fourth man grabs the third man's hardening and flailing cock and jerks it furiously fast. The third man's arse contracts around the young man's dick, and Linford and the third man cum together, filling the third man's arse with Linford's cum, and spraying the third man's cum on Linford's belly in thick spurts.

The third man climbs off Linford, and the fourth man leans down to lick up the cum from Linford's belly, tickling him with his tongue. The fifth man gestures at Linford's head, and the first man grabs Linford under the chin and squeezes his cheeks, opening his mouth wide and holding it to face the side of the bed as the fifth man steps up and pokes his cock into Linford's mouth, stroking along his tongue and pressing up against his cheek. The fifth man soon shoots a thick spurt of spunk into Linford's mouth, and he eagerly swallows the load, being the first thing he's taken down for ages, savouring the salty flavour left in his mouth.

The five men get dressed, and Linford asks, "Can I go home now?" The men talk amongst themselves, ignoring the young man, and he shouts sorely, "Hey, I'm talking to you." The men barely acknowledge him as they continue to get dressed, talking amongst themselves.

Once dressed, one of the men bangs on the door, and it unlocks and opens, and the five men leave, and the guard leans in after them to pull the door shut again, locking it.

Linford screams, "Hey! Let me out!" No one seems to listen as the echoing voices of the five men fade, leaving Linford lonely in chains in his cell. He lies back and convinces himself someone will be around soon to let him go.

The minutes drift into hours as Linford lays there, and the light becomes dim, and his eyes heavy, and his eyes close. His eyes open to a sudden change from low light to the haze of night, feeling suddenly cold to the bone, and he notices a shape in the black against the opposite wall, recognising it as the slick shape of the woman clad in black. Linford's heart quickens and his eyes widen with panic, and he scuttles back firmly against the wall, screaming as loud as he can, "Help!" The woman in black floats forward, looming over him, and a familiar female voice softly speaks, "You've been a very bad boy."

Linford hears the click of the lock, snapping his stare to the door, then gazes back to the side of his bed to see no one is there at all. No one other than him is in his cell, until the door swings open and the guard comes over to Linford and smacks the butt of his rifle down on his abdomen, admonishing him in a foreign tongue. Linford gets what he's saying, and quietly cowers in the corner afraid of the woman clad in black haunting him.

Eventually, Linford's tiredness pulls him back to sleep, and is woken by the sound of the lock and the door hinge shrieking open in the warming bright daylight, and the same man who received payment before comes into the cell with a new group of men, and Linford asks, "Are you here to take me home?"

The man shoots Linford a displeased look and calls to the guard, and the guard comes in and shoves the butt of his rifle into Linford's belly again. Linford learns to keep quiet in front of this man as the guard is dismissed, and the man addresses his clients.

The men with him empty their pockets of cash, and they riffle through it, handing portions over to the main man, and he promptly leaves. The guard shuts the door and locks it, leaving Linford with a new batch of horny men looking for fun.