All Comments on 'Toilet Ex Ch. 06 - Ex becomes my pet'

by EmSmith

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EmSmithEmSmith8 months agoAuthor

This 'story' is finished here because Literotica won't allow my description of actual castration, even if consensual between adults. Strangely however they allow story descriptions of rape, incest, and underage pornography..

EmSmithEmSmith8 months agoAuthor

Find me on TwitterX: Emily Smith @EmCutieBum :D

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would you by chance post the last part on a different site like bdsm library?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam6 months ago

Em, please pm me. I will worship you. Take my balls and penis.

tholautholau3 months ago

@EmSmith I understand your reason for not publishing an "end" to this story here.

But I'm with Anon: Can you please share the end (or your thoughts on tis) via another platform or private message here?

I'd be very happy as this is one of the best stories I've read here for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow. I've read your story and comment replies and went looking on X @emcutiebum but feel unfulfilled... I'd love to see and feel how your Rob-Ex feels now that he absolutely forfeited his manhood to you. Does he still obey you and pay penitence to your gorgeous Jenny now that he has become your pet eunuch? Perhaps Jenny could finish this story... I feel we're all waiting for "the End" to Rob's testicles and unfortunate fortitude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmSmith@EmSmith
Sex is deeply in the mind, more than any other Organ... TwitterX: Emily Smith @EmCutieBum I get myself endlessly mooshy thinking about the one who's willing to forfeit his absolute everythings (oo) to worship me properly };{

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES