All Comments on 'Tom and Sarah Pt. 02'

by misterJJP

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please more

Even if this could be a good end of the story, there is hopefully more to come. I love this story. I want to know about the changes in every day life to Sarah and Tom. A discussion just between them about their feelings and the future would be usefull.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 5 years ago
But??

I really liked the first chapter. This chapter, however, was not as well written. Maybe you, as the author, were very excited with your own story.... maybe you just tried to complete it too fast. There were letters added (not caught by spellcheck) and some words missing letters. The Master has been described as a pervert but this chapter didn't prove that, in My opinion. Having such a devoted submissive couple opens the doors for so many options. The "spankings", though obviously not for punishment, didn't seem to come across as the Master's right to do so. Maybe it was just the fact that the first chapter dealt with humiliation more so than this one. Still an enjoyable story so far. Looking forward to future chapters.

4 stars.

misterJJPmisterJJPover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

I received a feedback from an anonymous reader about new chapters. I really hope I can write more as I love Tom & Sarah very much. Just waiting for inspiration. This reader sent me some suggestions. But I don't like the idea of corresponding with an anonymous. Please if you have something to say, say it under your name. I really appreciate readers comments and wish they would write to me by e-mail, so we can exchange ideas. Thank you.

60031Guy60031Guyover 5 years ago
Very Hot!

I like where the story has gone so far and can’t wait until inspiration strikes and you add a few new chapters (a guy can hope!).

It would be interesting to see what happens on the family dynamic side....do the kids end up calling Master, Uncle JJ? Do Tom and Sarah’s family start to suspect anything? What about the neighbors? If so, and they start snooping around, do they get caught up into it as well? And, if so, what happens then with Tom and Sarah?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Continue.

This Series can‘t be finished. I want know how Sarah and Tom live their new life. I want to know how they have a long discussion about the events of the weekend under 4 eyes. I want to know, if the Master wants to breed Sarah. And please don‘t tell us about missing inspiration. There ist so much to do with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
piercing

Hey, get to their piercing. We need to see the prove of his ownership in stainless steel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous