Tom and Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JJ

My two slaves were mine, there was no doubt about it. Just looking at them looking at me, I knew.

I was now wondering what the next step should be. Should I submit them to more physical pain or to more humiliation, more pleasure?

For now, it was time for lunch. When I am hungry, I cannot think well. "Should we order a pizza?"

The suggestion was adopted unanimously and we had lunch in the kitchen, Sarah and Tom still naked.

After lunch we relaxed on the sofa in the living room. "You know what Sarah, I have not taken your ass yet. I am sure you like that, don't you?"

"I don't know, Master, I have never been, I am a virgin."

"You mean Tom never visited you there? Is it true, Tom?"

"It is true, Master, I never felt the urge to take Sarah there, and she never mention the possibility either. She is as virgin as I was when you took me."

Sarah was seating at my right on the sofa. I was playing mindlessly with her pussy with my left hand.

Her pussy was as usual when I play with her, glistening with love juice

I pulled her toward me and she was leaning on me, so I had access to her back. My finger found its way to her ass hole and I rimmed it with her juice as lubricant. I took her mouth in mine and French kissed her until she moaned. Her juice was flowing and I had no difficulty coating 3 fingers with it. I introduced one finger, then 2 in her little ass pulling and pushing until it went to my second knuckle.

I then pushed my third finger in. I grabbed her and turned her around and she ended up on her knees and hand. I moved my hand back and forth very slowly and I had 3 knuckles of my 3 fingers in.

She was enjoying it very much as she pressed her ass on my fingers with the reverse rhythm.

I removed my fingers, knelt down behind her and put the tip of my cock on the edge of her ass and pushed it very slowly, her little virgin ass still being too small for the girth of my cock. I spit some saliva on it and moved a little more forcefully. I was in her now and she was moaning half in pain and half in pleasure.

Slowly pleasure took over pain and the resistance became less and less fierce. I finally got half the length of my cock in. I fucked her then. I reach with my hand to her pussy and rubbed her clit in full masturbation mode. All of a sudden she screamed loudly and came, her clit and ass sharing the pleasure. " Oh, master, thank you master, thank you."

"All right, my little love, now you are mine in and out and everywhere. I love you."

Tom

Sarah now was Master's complete slut: her pussy, ass, mouth, every single part of her body were his, just as mine was.

It was very strange to feel that we were together in this and that was making me feel even more in love with her. The less she belonged to me, the closer I felt with her. She belonged to another man more than she ever belonged to me and still that made me so happy.

I was confident that we were going to be happier than we ever were in our submission.

JJ

It was now 3:00PM and time to think about leaving my sluts.

"My darlings, I live only about 45 minutes from here. I will come whenever I can and you don't have your children around. Send me a e-mail or call me when this is the case. I guess it will be more frequent for Sarah when the kids are at school, but take advantage of babysitters. I like to have you both."

"I want you also to come and visit me, together or one at the time. Here is my address. "You can come any time. If I am not home, I have a full time slave and she will have instructions to take care of you."

I took both my sluts in my arms and gave them both a long French kiss.

"In the meantime, you cannot have sex or masturbate without my authorization. Remember that, you belong to me."

12