Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, Sugar? "Femme fatale, all day long." She whispered and pulled a white latex cocktail dress from its hanger. She matched it with strappy eight inch heels.

The bedroom door opened.

Sister Asmodea came in followed by her shadow, Sister Alicia.

Sugar raised an eyebrow. "By all means, don't knock before you come in, Asmodea."

Asmodea held up her cellphone. "I just got off the phone with the President of Ithaca College."

"Good for you," Sugar said.

"Did you authorize the abduction of a history professor and her graduate assistant?"

Sugar frowned. "No. Staff are off limits, the Ithaca College team knows this."

"They've been abducted. Professor Emily Baxter and a Brian Osterman or something."

Sugar unzipped the cocktail dress. "Not us, Asmodea."

Asmodea leaned close. "This isn't some special project, is it? Off the books, maybe?"

Sugar laughed as she tugged the latex dress into place. "No, Asmodea."

"It wouldn't be the first time," Sister Alicia said. The thick nun's gaze was always unnerving, like she was contemplating pulling the wings off a fly.

Sugar glared at her. "There are no operations going on at Ithaca College which target staff, officially sanctioned or 'off the books'."

The nun looked unconvinced.

"If you say Whore Caste isn't involved, we believe you," Asmodea said. "Don't we, Sister Alicia?"

"If you say so, Mistress."

Sugar lifted her flame red hair off her neck. "Asmodea, would you mind?"

"Of course," Asmodea said as she pulled up the zipper in the back of Sugar's dress. "You look amazing."

"Thanks," Sugar said. She turned and looked down at the shorter Asmodea in her black and white latex nun's habit. "You should have SlutzNet create a few outfits for you. Something ruby red, maybe?"

Asmodea smiled.

"Morpheus has chosen our raiments to fit our station," Alicia said. "The habit of the Sisters of Morpheus to represent our piety. The decadent outfits of your caste to advertise you as whores."

Sugar's eyebrows raised and she smiled. "Tell me, Asmodea, can you satisfy her in bed with just your fist and forearm or do you have to use your foot and calf to get her off?"

Alicia gritted her teeth.

"Stop it," Asmodea whispered as she put her hand on Sugar's arm. "Sister Alicia, apologize."

"I will not."

She turned her head and looked at Alicia. "You will do as I say. Apologize to Mistress Sugar Tits now!"

Alicia took a deep breath. "My apologies for insulting you and your caste, Mistress."

"Calling us whores isn't an insult, Sister Alicia. Apology accepted."

Asmodea smiled up at Sugar. "Can you please look into the disappearance? This is Whore Caste's territory, and I don't want to be seen as challenging you or Maria."

She took Asmodea's hand. "Yes, I will."

***

Sister Alicia followed Asmodea out of Sugar's room. When they turned the corner, Asmodea spun around and grabbed Alicia's shoulders. "Have you lost your mind?! You insult one of the most powerful white witches in New York? A favorite of Maria Marapova herself?"

"You may be afraid of them, I am not! We are the hand of Morpheus..."

"And, Maria Marapova is a 'di Morpheus' - his hand-made creation. You just insulted Maria's right hand."

Alicia shrugged out of Asmodea's grasp. "You lie down with them. You let those Whore Caste touch you, defile you. Well, I am not enamored with them, Asmodea. I don't lust for a Whore Master's cock. I won't bow down to these degenerates!"

"I am in charge here! Do you understand?! By Sister's order I am the Church's liaison at Stallion's. Not you. You are my assistant. You are..." Her voice cracked. "You are my love, Alicia, but sometimes you frighten me. This place is unlike anywhere else in the world. Whore Caste have the upper hand here. If you anger them: Ray, Sugar, Rita, Demona? It's only out of respect for me that they haven't put you on a transport to Havana."

"So, we're supposed to pretend they are our equals?"

Asmodea sighed. "No. We're supposed to show respect so that Maria Anastasia Marapova doesn't come down here and put our heads on spikes."

***

"Did you hear anything about the abduction of a professor at the college?" Sugar asked as she walked into Demona's lab on Level 10.

Demona was staring at her computer terminal, her pale face lit by the flat screen. "Yeah, the penguin sisters were in here about a half hour ago."

"You're not involved, are you?" Sugar said as she sat down in a rolling chair, leaned back, and put her high heels on Demona's desk.

"Get your feet off my desk, Red," Demona said as she squinted at the screen. "You know anything about the mathematics behind untying n-dimensional knots?"

Sugar took her feet off Demona's desk and pursed her lips. "Is this the beginning of a dirty joke?"

"You wish... no, I'm serious. It's a class of math problems. Real egghead stuff. Ph.D. dissertations are written on it."

"No, I've never heard of it."

Demona leaned back in her chair. "One of the Ithaca College students wrote a big paper on it. Got it published in math journals in the U.S. and Great Britain."

"Yawn," Sugar said. "Is this your way of not answering my question?"

"Forget the history professor for a minute. The paper was written by an undergraduate student: Ciara Amber Sullivan di Helstrom."

"A transformed?" Sugar frowned. "Wait, I know that name."

"Evilyn Hellstorm's girlfriend," Demona said. She turned her screen toward Sugar. The screen showed an image of a grinning redhead coed with perfect teeth. "We haven't been able to locate either of them until now. Turns out Ciara has been a few miles away at Ithaca College being a mathematical genius."

Sugar laughed. "No, that's not... Demona, she's a Cheerleader Whore."

"Brain fried from Titty Grow, yeah, I remember," Demona said. "Well, she's being called the next Stephen Hawking."

Sugar stared at the screen. "What does it mean?"

Demona shook her head. "I'm not sure yet, Red. I got a single data point." She turned the screen back around. "And, no, I don't know anything about the history professor." She glanced past the screen. "And, yes, you do look hot, which was the only reason you came down here."

Sugar smiled. "Am I that transparent?"

"As plastic wrap. Now, go have fun with Lisa and Mikaela. I'll have my strap-on lubed up when you get back." She began to grumble. "You come down here in that latex cocktail dress, all boobs and ass and legs, distracting me. Shoo. Out of my lab, you siren."

Sugar burst out laughing.

***

By the time Adam made it back to his dorm, he had mastered the ability to block out the constant roar of other people's thoughts. As he climbed the stairs, he wondered how many other abilities he was going to discover?

Pike, whoever he was, hadn't made any more appearances. Adam wished he would, he seemed to know a lot more about what was going on than Adam.

He tried not to make eye contact with his suitemates as he walked into the common area.

When he opened the door to the room he shared with Lewis, he almost screamed: something flew at his face.

He caught it in mid-air. It was a brown sock. His brown sock.

Crumb smiled at him, only her face showing from under the covers on his bed. "Put it on the doorknob."

Adam stared at the sock. "What? Why?"

"He knows not to come in when there's a sock on the doorknob," Crumb said.

"Lewis? Why wouldn't you want..."

She flung back the covers, exposing her naked body. "Kansas? You are so slow."

Adam sighed. "Crumb..."

"Adam, I want you. I had a hell of a morning, and I have a lot to tell you. But, my body is completely driving my brain right now. If you care about me? Put the sock on the door, close it, get naked, and make love to me." She spread her legs. She took two fingers and massaged the piercing over her clit. "Please? I don't want to beg. But..."

"I don't want to make Lewis mad," Adam said.

"Adam, this was his idea. He wanted us to have an open relationship. If he changes his mind? I'll be totally fine with it." She slid the two fingers down and penetrated herself. "I really need this. I think you do too."

Adam put the sock over the doorknob and shut the door.

Crumb smiled as Adam took off his shoes.

He started to pull off his t-shirt.

"Slow, Kansas. Mama wants a show."

Adam laughed. "Stop making this weird."

"Oh, it is not weird. Not yet."

He took off his t-shirt slowly.

She raised an eyebrow. "What do you do? CrossFit? Free weights?"

"It's called growing up on a farm, Crumb."

"Pants," Crumb giggled. "Slow."

"I feel like I'm being objectified."

"You are. Now turn around and strip."

Adam sighed. "Why do you want me to turn around?"

"Honestly, boys are clueless. If female strippers were as inept as you guys? They wouldn't make jack shit."

He slid his pants down while facing away from her.

Crumb whistled.

He turned around with his hands in front of his crotch. His face was red.

"Look, Kansas? I don't care if it's small..."

"That's not the problem."

"Then what is the problem?"

He pulled his hands away.

Crumb's eyes went wide. "Holy fuck! How the hell have you been hiding that?"

Adam blushed more.

Crumb jumped out of bed and ran her finger down his abs to the top of his boxers. "That is a very sizable bulge there, Mr. Price. I mean it's not Warren Carson..."

"Gee, thanks." He refused to look her in the eye.

She reached up and touched his chin. "Do you think I'm a slut?"

"What?! No!"

"I know most girls don't..."

He put his hands on her waist. "Rachel Schwartz, you are the most interesting woman I've ever met. Liking sex doesn't make you a slut, it makes you human."

She smiled at him. "Well, damn, Kansas..."

He picked her up and kissed her.

Crumb wrapped her arms and legs around him, and he laid her gently back on the bed.

He kissed his way down her neck and then took each nipple in his mouth, first the left and then the right.

Crumb bit her lower lip and ran her hands through his short hair as he kissed his way lower.

She giggled as he tongued her navel before sliding lower.

Crumb gasped as he kissed her piercing and tugged it with his lips.

He began to lightly lick her clit with the tip of his tongue, flicking left and right over and over again.

"Oh! Oh, wow!" She said as she closed her thighs around his head.

He raised up, lifting her hips as he did, pressing her down into the bed as his tongue continued going left and right, left and right.

His fingers moved along her inner thigh, and then he pushed his middle and index finger into her pussy.

Crumb screamed and came.

Then his face was wet as warm liquid squirted out of her.

"Oh, God!" She screamed. "I am sorry, I am so sorry!"

He pulled his soaked face away from her pussy and smiled.

"Did I pee?"

He dropped on top of her, pushing her down to the sheets. Then he kissed her hard.

He felt her fingers in the waistband of his shorts, and he helped her push them off his hips.

Her hand closed on his shaft.

She maneuvered it to her pussy.

"Wait. Do we need a condom?" Adam asked.

"I don't have any, and Lewis's won't fit you." She shrugged. "Don't tell him I said that."

"Yeah, but..."

Crumb touched his face. "I... something changed this morning. I... I don't think we need one." She kissed him and whined as she struggled to get him inside her.

Adam pressed her back against the bed and shifted his hips, feeling her open for him.

Her eyes snapped open, but he didn't stop kissing her as he slid inside.

She pulled free of his kiss. "Go slow! It really hurts if you hit the end..."

"I know, Crumb. I'll be careful."

"Of course you know. Not your first rodeo, huh, cowboy?"

"Not hardly."

She giggled. "I really like... oh, God, that's good... I really like you, Adam. Please don't think you're just a random guy I want to hook up... Jesus! Are you still going in?"

He put a finger on her red lips. "I really like you too, but, darlin', you talk way too much."

"It's when I get nervous. I just talk and I don't stop..."

He kissed her again, and she moaned in his mouth.

She had her eyes closed, smiling, when he broke the kiss.

She opened her eyes. "Far as you can go?"

He raised himself up on his hands and looked down.

Crumb craned her neck. She stared for a moment. Then she shook her head. "That's not possible."

Adam's cock was completely inside her.

"You're at least ten inches..."

"I know."

"But, I can't take one that big, not all the way."

He caressed her cheek.

"What did they do to me, Adam?"

He frowned. "What do you mean?" He shifted his weight.

Crumb gasped. "Never mind... we'll talk later. Just..."

He began to move, slowly, picking up his tempo only when Crumb wrapped her legs around his waist and raked her fingernails across his back.

***

A male student on a bicycle turned his head to look at a woman at the wrong time and crashed headlong into a trashcan, throwing him over the handlebars and causing him to land chest first on a lush, Ithaca College lawn.

Two seconds later, a girl punched her boyfriend in the arm when she caught him looking at the woman who had just passed them.

A girl sitting on a green, wrought iron bench cocked her head sideways and tried to figure out how the woman could be so tall, curvy, and beautiful and still be real.

Sugar Tits felt the eyes on her as she walked through campus, realized the carnage she left in her wake. She absorbed the thoughts of those around her, let their lust, their confusion, fill her.

She wasn't vain - being conscious of the effect she had wasn't vanity. She felt no more vanity than a lioness passing by a herd of antelope, or a great white shark cruising past a school of tuna. Being confident was not vanity.

There would come a time when the world would be completely transformed, when Sugar would still be regarded as beautiful, but not a hazard to traffic. However, for now, the towering woman in the curve-revealing, white latex cocktail dress and eight inch heels was a walking advertisement for the Church of Morpheus and Whore Caste.

She pulled out her tablet and rechecked the address she was looking for.

A tall brunette in a tight dress passed her. She was looking Sugar up and down.

Sugar smiled. "Stop."

The sound of the girl's heels on the brick paved walkway became silent.

"Turn," Sugar said. "Now come back and face me."

The girl walked to her side and turned toward her.

Sugar smiled in the terrified girl's face. "Don't be afraid. Relax."

The tension went out of the brunette's body. "What's going..."

"Shh, no talking."

The girl's lips moved but no sound came out.

Sugar took her hand. She stared into the brunette's eyes. "Janice Galloway. Transferred here from Stanford. Twenty years old, single, bi-curious - mmm, that saves me some work."

Janice's eyes bulged.

"I said don't be afraid."

Janice relaxed again.

Sugar smiled. "Now you know how a beetle feels when a trap door spider pops out, huh?"

The woman swallowed.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to eat you up - though you do look delicious," Sugar said. "I just..." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Damn you, Demona. I can't have fun anymore because I'm afraid you'll get mad."

The girl looked confused.

Sugar shook her head and touched Janice's face. "How would you like to live forever? And, I do mean forever. You'll never grow old, never get sick. You'll feel pleasure beyond anything you can imagine. And, those things you feel guilty about? All the mean things, the cruel things you sometimes do? You'll never do them again. Those things come from insecurity, you know? You're not a mean person, Janice. You're just insecure. Well, that's going to go away. Everyone will love you, and you'll love everybody in a perfect world. Would you like that?"

Tears began to stream down her cheeks. Her lips moved, but still no sound came out.

Sugar laughed gently. "Sorry. You can speak."

"Yes. Yes, I would like that... how did you know all those things about me?"

"I'm a telepath. We're called perverters, White Witches. I can see through to your very soul, Janice."

The brunette embraced her and cried on her shoulder.

Sugar held her. "There now. It's alright."

"Thank you," Janice whispered.

"Forget your next class. Take an Uber to Stallion's Adult Video, it's just outside town. When you get there, you'll see a beautiful woman who looks like a robot. Tell her Sugar sent you to see Demona. They'll take care of you."

Janice smiled and nodded before walking away with a smile on her face.

Sugar watched her go. "There, my good deed for the day." She looked at her tablet again. The freshmen dormitory she was looking for was just ahead.

***

Adam and Crumb lay facing each other on his bed.

She ran her fingers over his back. "I'm sorry I scratched you."

He laughed. "I'll survive."

Crumb snuggled against him. "I should have been afraid this morning, but I wasn't. I was just turned on."

She had told Adam everything about the orgy, including her 'dream' in which a seemingly older version of Adam had saved her from becoming a 'girlfriend experience whore', whatever that was.

Adam had remained silent during Crumb's story. Time travel. It couldn't be a coincidence, his becoming 'unstuck' in time and Crumb's story of an older version of Adam coming to her rescue.

Adam felt like he was in shock. He was a farm boy from Kansas. Conspiracy theorists like Lewis might be able to accept time travel and vast, multinational sex rings bent on world domination, but Adam was not.

Still, seeing, and especially experiencing, were believing.

"You're an amazing lover," Crumb said. She smiled.

"Not so bad yourself, baby."

She stared at his lips.

He laughed. "Guess that's sexist, huh?"

She shook her head. "No, I like it when you call me baby."

***

Sugar walked into a girls' suite on the third floor of McCloskey Dormitory. The tablet directed her to room 314.

A mousey woman with thick glasses came out of one of the other rooms. "May I help you?"

"I'm looking for room 314."

The woman looked her up and down. "You're a little old for a freshman. I'm the RA. What business do you have here?"

Sugar grinned. "Old, am I? Elizabeth, go back to your room and finish reading your trashy romance novel. Then, go take a shower and wash that stringy hair - girls in romance novels always have clean hair. And, by the way, that rash? It isn't normal. Go to student health and let someone look at it."

Elizabeth the RA stared at her in terror. Then she turned around and ran back to her room.

"Call me old? I don't look a day over twenty-nine," Sugar grumbled as she knocked on the door to 314.

"Come in," a woman said.

Sugar opened the door.

Mary Albright, the Botany student who had escaped from Dr. Thompson's surgery with the help of Candy Kisses stood naked in the dorm room. She had a paint palette and a brush in her hand.

Another girl, this one a blonde, was on her knees on the bed, her head pressed into her pillow, her hands holding the cheeks of her ass apart.

Mary was carefully painting the girl's anus in shades of yellow.

Mary looked at Sugar and smiled. "I was inspired by Georgia O'Keefe. Her sunflowers look like an anus, I think."

Sugar closed the door behind her.

Both Mary and the blonde girl had paintings of different plants and flowers adorning their bodies.

The long graceful painted stalk of a lily stretched from Mary's right ankle and up her leg to end in the flower between her navel and pubis. The flower pointed toward her clit and a fine dusting of pollen seemed to be drifting toward her pussy.