Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. I lost them when they entered the stairwell."

"We have to do something," Adam said.

"Like what?" Crumb asked as she walked up beside him.

"I don't know... warn them?"

Lewis shook his head. "What are you going to do? Run over there and tell them to evacuate because three beautiful women in white latex are there to turn them into sex zombies?"

"You're sure the cops are in on it?" Adam asked.

"Yes, for the last time: they are part of this," Lewis said. "You call the cops, and they'll lock you up. The best way we can help the people in that dorm is to record what's happening and get the word out. That's what journalists do."

Crumb pointed out the window. "I see them! Top floor, middle suite - there's a bedroom door open. I can see through into the suite."

"Holy shit!" Lewis said. "I need to grab another memory card. Hold this."

Adam took the binoculars from Lewis and held them to his eyes.

The front door of the suite was open, and the three White Witches stood just inside.

He stopped breathing.

He could see Mikaela Quinn and Lisa Chase-Moore standing behind a tall redhead.

The redhead was quite simply the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

***

Sugar smiled. This was always her favorite part: the look of confusion on the faces of those about to be transformed. They were trapped, it was far too late to run. Already the combined pheromones of three White Witches was affecting the women in the dorm.

The victims were growing aroused, though most had no idea why. The few girls in the suite who were either bi or lesbian were completely enthralled, the straight girls would follow soon enough.

"On your knees," Sugar said sweetly.

Counting the RA, there were eleven women in the suite.

Seven of them, including the RA dropped to their knees immediately. These would be the Street Whores, the Cheerleader Whores, the Sexretaries, and any of a dozen other submissive classes. Some might even be separated out for Professional Caste if they had something to contribute.

Sugar smiled at the four who fought the command to kneel. These were the dominants, perhaps Dominatrix Whores.

Maybe a White Witch or two.

Lisa and Mikaela knelt and began whispering to those on the floor.

The moaning began from the floor as inhibitions were removed and the women began to masturbate.

Sugar scanned the minds of the women who still stood. Here was a girl with blonde hair who wanted to be a doctor, and she would be as a member of Professional Caste. There, a brunette who fantasized about dominating her boyfriend, a Dominatrix Whore in the making.

Of the four, only one was still trying to decide whether to fight or flee. She was tall, well over six feet and muscular, her skin a deep caramel color, her hair long and silky black.

"Pania Apatari," Sugar said.

The woman took a step back. "How do you know my name?"

"I'm in your head, Pania. So far from New Zealand, aren't you?"

Pania glanced down.

Lisa was maneuvering two of the moaning coeds into a sixty-nine.

"Jesus, what the fuck did you do to them?" Pania asked.

"Oh, they're in excruciating pain, can't you tell?" Sugar laughed as she stepped toward her.

"Stay back! I will seriously fuck you up, freak."

Sugar looked at the woman's muscles. "I don't doubt it. Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? And, smart? You're exceptional, Pania."

"Yeah? Well, yay for me. Now step fucking back!"

Sugar gave no ground. "Did you ever wonder if there was more?"

"What?!" Pania was clenching her fists.

"Eighty years, if you're lucky. Ninety if you win the life lottery - that's how long you'll have. For twenty years of that, you're too young to appreciate it. Your life begins and suddenly you're thirty, then forty, then fifty. Then things start going wrong, you start to break down. You finally understand that you have to enjoy every single day, appreciate every single moment, but you're tired now. Everything becomes a struggle as you trudge toward... nothing."

"That's a real life philosophy you got there, now what the fuck are you doing to them?" She pointed at the coeds who were now tasting each other, most for the first time.

"We're freeing them from all that nothingness," Sugar said.

Pania was fast. If Sugar hadn't been deep inside her mind, she might not have seen the blow coming.

Pania's left fist darted out, aiming straight for Sugar's mouth.

Sugar sidestepped and caught Pania's fist in her right hand. She held it tight. "They call us perverters, White Witches."

Pania tried to yank back her fist. She panicked when she found it was stuck fast in Sugar's grasp. She threw a right.

Sugar caught it in her left. "Most people think we are just about corrupting humans, but it's more than that. We're protectors, warriors. Along with the Whore Masters, we defend Whore Caste. I think you're a warrior, Pania Apatari."

Pania struggled to free her fists.

Sugar smiled and looked down at Pania's legs. "Might try a kick?"

Pania's eyes flashed with anger, and she leaned back. Using her trapped fists as leverage, she raised her legs and kicked toward Sugar's midsection.

Sugar shimmied to the right and Pania missed completely.

Her momentum carried her legs past Sugar.

Sugar twisted, let go of Pania's fists and locked her in a full nelson. "That was a beautiful dance move. We should do that again, naked."

"Let go of me," Pania grunted, but Sugar held her tight.

Sugar whispered in her ear. "I know this is turning you on. I like girls too."

"Fuck you!"

Sugar kissed her neck. "We're offering you eternal life, eternal beauty. Can you feel how strong I am? You can be just as strong."

"You're insane!"

"Let me show you," Sugar whispered. Then she let go with her right arm.

Pania almost struggled free.

Sugar touched her temple with her free hand.

Pania froze.

Sugar pushed her thoughts into Pania's head. In a few seconds, Sugar explained everything about being transformed, about the Church, about Morpheus.

About saving the world.

Pania stopped struggling.

Sugar released her grip and then held the woman in her arms.

"It's true? All of it?"

Sugar nodded as she turned Pania around to face her. "We don't give many people choices. But, you get to choose whether you want to be a White Witch, or one of them." She nodded toward the floor.

The women were all naked now, tangled together in sapphic embraces.

"There is something to be said for being a Street Whore. There's a beautiful simplicity in it. They are pure love. There's no shame in choosing to become one of them. But, they need to be protected. The world needs as many of us as possible. What do you want to be, Pania?"

"You looked into my mind. I could feel you inside me."

Sugar smiled and nodded.

"But, I was inside you as well. I could hear your thoughts." Pania took a deep breath. "I want to be like you."

She wrapped her arms around Sugar's neck.

Sugar kissed her deep.

***

"Fuck," Lewis whispered. "How do they go from fighting to making out like that?" He was leaning forward with his binoculars over his eyes, as if he was trying to zoom in more by getting closer.

Adam watched as the redhead continued to kiss the tall girl.

Crumb was standing beside him in a t-shirt and loose shorts. He could hear her breathing heavy.

She had her right hand inside her shorts, rubbing furiously.

Crumb looked at him with an expression somewhere between lust and misery. "I can't stop myself," she thought.

Adam read her mind as clearly as if she had said the words out loud - beyond that, he could feel what she felt. Crumb's desire was a fever inside her body.

He said nothing, simply sliding his right hand under her waistband and replacing her fingers with his own. He gently squeezed her clit piercing between his index and middle fingers.

Her shorts were completely soaked.

She moaned gently and leaned her head on his chest as he fingered her.

They had done something to her, Dr. Love and the two Whore Caste. Something terrifying and wonderful.

He felt Crumb stiffen in his embrace, her legs shaking. She buried her face in his chest and whined.

He held her tight until her tremors stopped.

She leaned her head back and looked up at him. "I'm still turned on," she thought.

"It's going to be okay," he whispered.

She looked startled. "Did you just...?" She whispered.

He nodded toward Lewis who was still engrossed in the dormitory across the quad, and then mouthed the words, "Don't say anything."

She pulled away gently.

"Jesus," Lewis said. "What the fuck are they doing now?"

***

Sugar smiled at the line of women who now knelt on the common area floor, their faces to the carpet and their buttocks high. She picked up a small aluminum suitcase and laid it on the room's small coffee table.

"I was meaning to ask you what that was?" Lisa asked.

The three White Witches wore nothing but their stiletto boots and the latex chokers with their silver pentagrams.

Sugar opened the case.

Inside were three strapons. The harnesses were made of white latex, and the 16 inch long attached dildos were rainbow colored.

"Courtesy of Dr. Demona," Sugar said with a smile.

Mikaela picked up one of the strapons. "Looks like fun, but I was expecting a transformation kit."

"That's precisely what it is," Sugar said. She stepped into one of the harnesses and slid it up her long, muscular legs. The dildo base came into contact with her clit.

The dildo lit up.

Lisa laughed. "Oh, that is tacky as fuck!"

Sugar moaned gently. "It's... some sort of... nano-latex... fuck..."

Lisa leaned down. "Shit, is it attaching to your clit?!"

"Yes!" Sugar groaned. "And... part of it is expanding into my..."

"Christ, Mikaela! This thing is growing!" Lisa said.

Mikaela knelt down beside her. "How far...?"

"It's anchoring itself... inside my pussy... about ten inches deep." Sugar shivered. "Closest to being a futanari we'll ever be, girls."

Mikaela and Lisa quickly grabbed up the other two strapons and pulled them on.

Soon, they were moaning as the rubber flowed into their pussies.

"It's like my clit is sixteen inches long!" Mikaela laughed.

Lisa laughed and stroked the glowing dildo. "I can actually feel this!"

"It's feeding electrical impulses to our clits," Sugar said. "Just, be careful stroking it." To illustrate, she took hold of the shaft near the sculpted head and slid her hand back.

A ring of tiny needles emerged from the head along with a long, thin tube that extended from the fake urethra.

"It's a sterilizer?" Lisa asked.

Sugar smiled. "More than that. It also injects nano-machines that automatically freeze one ovary and convert the other into a hormone factory. It delivers the first dose of transforming ambrosia as well."

"Mmm, much more fun than the old way," Mikaela purred.

"Some things it can't do, however. Titty Grow still has to be administered in the lab. Still, what a time saver!" Sugar laughed. She knelt behind Pania. "You first, darling."

Pania spread her legs and arched her back more.

Sugar stroked her back as she knelt behind her. She pressed the rubber phallus against Pania's cherry colored pussy lips.

The woman shivered and pushed back, taking the head inside her.

"That's right, my love. Just like that. I'm going to give you more cock than you ever dreamed of," Sugar said. The dildo slid slowly inside Pania.

The dildo stopped sliding in. "Little pinch, darling," Sugar whispered. She grasped the rubber cock where it emerged from Pania's dark lips. Then she pulled her hand back along the shaft.

Pania hissed through her clenched teeth. "What... are you doing to me?!"

"Shh. Almost over. It's injecting special chemicals into your cervix, causing it to dilate... permanently. Your uterus is lengthening. A kind of polymer is flowing into it, coating the inside and sealing off your fallopian tubes. You never have to worry about getting pregnant, and no more periods either."

Pania whined. "You didn't tell me..."

"I know. But, it's necessary. Trust me."

Pania moaned suddenly. "God... Oh, God!"

The dildo began to slide deeper as Sugar laughed. "It's fast, isn't it? Can you believe how deep I'm going?"

"Not... possible. I can feel it..."

Sugar stroked her back and soothed her as, the anatomical changes in her pussy and uterus complete, the dildo slid in to its full sixteen inch length.

"What is...?" Pania began. Then she screamed in orgasm.

Sugar continued to stroke her back. "Two new clits just formed. One so deep inside you that only a transformed man's cock can touch it," Sugar whispered. Then she lightly tickled the girl's anus. "And, one where you never imagined having one..."

Pania screamed again and orgasmed, squirting her juices around the invading dildo and onto the carpet beneath.

Sugar soothed the future White Witch. Pania started to moan, and Sugar began to slowly fuck her.

Beside them, Mikaela and Lisa began transforming her suite mates.

***

"That's not possible," Lewis whispered.

"Let me see!" Crumb said.

He handed her the binoculars.

"What's happening?" Adam asked.

"Those huge dildos? The girls are taking them all the way," Crumb said. She wasn't even trying to hide the fact she couldn't stop fingering herself.

Adam shook his head. "God... wouldn't that hurt?"

"Yeah, don't act like you don't know what it's like to bonk a chick's cervix, Johnny Holmes," Crumb giggled.

Lewis frowned and looked from Crumb to Adam.

Adam turned red and looked away.

"Oh, I see," Lewis mumbled.

"Yeah, he's huge," Crumb said off hand. "Okay, so something in those rainbow dongs is doing this." She handed the binoculars to Adam. "Do you think they used one of those things on me?"

Adam looked through the binoculars. "I don't know. Maybe?"

The redhead stood naked in the window, looking directly at him. She turned her head sideways. Then she smiled.

The hair on the back of Adam's neck stood up.

"Is she looking at us?" Crumb asked.

"No," Adam said. "She can't see us. Our room is dark. We can see her because the lights are on in that bedroom." Still, she stared directly into his eyes. "She can't see us, but she knows we're here. She can sense us."

The redhead licked her lips.

Adam was entranced. "She's... beautiful."

"It's not polite to spy on naked girls," Lewis said. His voice was an octave higher.

Adam lowered his binoculars. He and Crumb stared at Lewis.

"Lewis... Cho," Lewis said. "This body belongs to Lewis Cho. And, the beautiful little imp is Rachel Schwartz, but he calls her Crumb."

"Oh... fuck," Crumb said.

"Lewis, she's in your head! Fight her!" Adam said.

"Adam Price... oh, the Adam Price who nutted in Candy Kisses' mouth and gave her a conscience. We've been looking for you," Lewis said.

Adam grabbed Lewis's shoulder. "Damn it, Lewis! Fight!"

Lewis jumped as if he had been electrocuted. "What the fuck?!"

***

Sugar was knocked back three feet, and she fell onto one of the two small twin beds. Her head felt like she had slammed it into a brick wall. "Oh... my goodness," she said and began to laugh. "What on earth are you, Adam Price?"

Sugar rubbed her eyes as she got to her feet. She walked to the bedroom window and closed the blinds.

***

"I don't remember any of it," Lewis said. "I completely blacked out."

"Even your voice was different," Crumb said as she stroked his hair.

He was sitting on his bed staring blankly at the window.

Adam scanned the dorm across the quad with the binoculars. "They've closed all the blinds."

"Doesn't matter. We have all the evidence we need. We'll put the video on the dark web. This time tomorrow? It'll be on CNN. We're going to break the story of the century!" Lewis said as he regained his composure.

"Hey, in case you missed it? She knows who we are!" Adam said. "What's to stop her and the other two from coming over here and putting a mind whammy on us?"

"You," Crumb said.

"Me?" Adam asked.

"She possessed Lewis - not you, not me. Lewis. What was that she said about Candy Kisses? She said you jizzed in her mouth and gave her a conscience. This morning, Dr. Love hit me with her hypno eyes and took control of me. Then I dreamed about Adam kissing me, and suddenly, Dr. Love couldn't mind whammy me anymore. It's you, Adam," Crumb said.

Adam turned away. "We don't know that."

"You can read my mind," Crumb said.

"Wait, what?!" Lewis said. He stood up. "You can read minds?"

"Thanks a lot, Crumb," Adam said.

"How long have you been able to read minds?" Lewis asked.

"Since this morning. Something happened to me in History class..."

***

It had taken considerably less convincing by Sugar, Lisa, and Mikaela to get the boys on the floor below to join the festivities in the girls' suites - men were, in fact, quite easy to pervert.

The top floor of the dormitory was now an open orgy. The boys had all had their first doses of Cock Grow and the girls on the top floor were thankful.

"Ray and Rita will bring two vans from Stallion's at first light and take our new converts to Demona to finish their treatments," Sugar said. She was sitting on the couch in the first suite they had conquered.

Pania was lying with her head on Sugar's lap as a man with a newly created nine inch and growing cock fucked her missionary style. Sugar stroked her hair as the boy sweated above her.

Lisa lounged beside Sugar on the arm of the couch. "What are we going to do about the three across the quad?"

"Nothing, for now," Sugar said.

"Is that wise?" Mikaela asked. She was standing in front of the couch with her long legs spread. A male and a female student were both crouched between her thighs eating her pussy. She rubbed their hair idly as they worked. "They might run."

"I wish they would. The last thing I want to deal with are immunes. I mean, do you want to be party to lobotomizing two or three college kids?" Sugar asked.

"No, I don't," Lisa said. A college boy crawled over to her and began kissing her legs. She smiled as he worked his way up to her thighs.

He stood up and began stroking his ten inch cock. He looked at Lisa's pussy and licked his lips.

"Um, no, honey. Let it grow for awhile - I'm used to something a good deal bigger." She rolled over onto her stomach. "You are the right size for my ass, though."

He gasped and stared at her.

"Go ahead," Sugar laughed. "It'll grow faster if you keep it planted in a dark, wet place."

The White Witches laughed as he quickly got into position and eased his cock into Lisa's ass.

"Why not just tell them you're an ass slut?" Mikaela asked.

Lisa flipped her off as the transforming boy found his rhythm. "If we're going to get... ooo, honey, slower... If we're going to get personal? What's it like getting super power fucked by Maria Marapova during your 'internship'?"

Mikaela laughed. "Honestly? We've only had sex a few times. She spends probably 95% of her time with Brittney."

"Really?" Sugar asked.

"Yeah, I've never seen two people more in love. I mean, Maria is scary as fuck, don't get me wrong, but they really love each other. It's kind of nice."

"I'm happy for her," Sugar said quietly as she stroked Pania's hair.

"Back on the subject of this Adam kid?" Mikaela asked. "You seriously don't want us to do anything?"

"Not until we know exactly what we're dealing with. I want to consult with Demona. Anyone with the power to knock me through the air from over a hundred yards? We want to approach with caution."