Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary smiled. "I use vegetable dye." She pointed to the blonde and then behind her.

A young man was lying flat of his back on the other bed. A vine was painted twisting and curling all around his legs and torso. His thick cock stood straight up, and it was also painted to resemble a thick, green vine.

A puddle of cum puddled on his flat abs.

Sugar just stared from left to right, trying to take in the entire scene. "That's very... creative."

Mary beamed. "Thank you! When I woke up this morning, I was inspired. I had this beautiful, erotic dream last night. All about the beauty of uninhibited sex and... botany."

Sugar tried not to laugh as she walked over to the smiling coed.

"I just had to tell my new roommate all about it. She was resistant, at first, but then she really got into it - she even called her boyfriend over, and we've had the most amazing day! I think I may have discovered a new sexual philosophy based on the connection between humans and plants."

Sugar put her arm around Mary and breathed deep - pheromones. The air was thick with Mary's scent. The procedure at the brothel surgery, although not complete, had caused her to begin generating pheromones.

The blonde moaned. "It's so... beautiful," she murmured.

The girl and her boyfriend had been dosed, but by this time the pheromones were wearing off. They were simply in a sex-fueled fog at this stage.

Sugar caressed the blonde's buttocks, and she cooed.

"A white hibiscus, that's what I'd paint you as," Mary said as she reached up and caressed Sugar's cheek.

"Oh! You are so sweet, and high as fuck," she whispered and kissed the top of Mary's head. Sugar pulled out her cellphone. "Ray? I need you to bring the van and pickup the occupants of McClosky Dormitory, 314. Tell Demona she has to figure this one out - I think we might have a new kind of specialty whore. One more thing? Pickup the RA as well. Tell Demona I was mean to her so she should be kind."

***

Adam stood in the dorm shower and let the water cascade over him. He was trying to make sense out of all of this. There seemed little doubt that Dr. Lorraine Love was part of this Church of Morpheus cult as were a large number of Ithaca College students.

They had done something to Crumb. She had always been a free-spirit and open in her sexuality, but she had confided that, since this morning, she felt out of control. She had fallen asleep after their pillow talk, satiated for the first time today.

And, if Lorraine Love was an agent of the Church, then what was Dr. Eric Morrison? What had he done to Adam? His libido wasn't out of control.

His mind on the other hand...

He also felt stronger. He looked at his arms as he ran the soap over his body. They felt bigger, as if he had been working out. Even Crumb had noticed it.

He rinsed off and stepped out of the shower, drying off on his towel.

Crumb walked into the suite bathroom, naked. "Can I use your towel? I want to get a shower. Mine's still wet from before."

Adam laughed. "Crumb, you can't walk around a boys' suite naked."

"Oh... yeah... I think I'm still a little dazed."

He handed her the towel and pulled on his shorts.

He stepped into the hallway to find the RA, Kyle waiting on him. "Hi, Kyle."

"Hey, Adam, listen, do you think you could get your girlfriend to wear clothes when she's in the common area?" Kyle asked.

"Uh, she's not my girlfriend."

"Yeah, don't care. I mean, this is college and everything, so we expect people are going to have sex in the dorm rooms, but people walking around naked is a distraction, and, if it continues? We'll have to ask her to leave. Also, she really shouldn't be showering here because this is a mens' suite."

Adam didn't think about what came next. It just happened naturally. He opened his mind and looked into Kyle's. Then he smiled. "So, someone complained about Crumb?"

"Yes," Kyle said.

"Specifically, you're the one complaining about Crumb?"

Kyle stared at him.

"Nobody else complained about Crumb except you, correct?"

"Well, yeah..."

"Kyle, this isn't going to make you feel better. Trying to make Crumb leave because you're afraid to talk to women isn't an answer to your problem." Kyle's mind, and, with it, his issues were an open book to Adam. The question was: could Adam make changes?

Kyle looked drowsy. "It... isn't?"

He put a hand on Kyle's shoulder. "Kyle, what will make you feel better will be to get over your shyness. Face your fear. Talk to a woman, Kyle."

"Face my fear..."

"That's right."

Kyle squeezed his eyes shut. "But... what if the girl rejects me?"

"Be nice, be polite, and try again with someone else. Don't be creepy."

"That's it?"

Adam smiled. "That's it." He walked past Kyle to his door. "Oh, and you should encourage the guys to invite their girlfriends to stay over in the suite - way too many guys in here."

Kyle looked at him and then nodded. "Good idea."

Adam walked into the room to find Lewis standing and staring at Adam's bed. The covers were thrown back and the sheets were rumpled.

"So, you two?" Lewis said.

"Hey, listen, Lewis..."

"No, it's okay. Not my girlfriend, I told you." He kept looking at the bed. "If I ever do have a relationship with her again? I want it to be an open relationship."

"You know, I think you should really talk to her..."

"Forget it. Look, I found out a lot about what is going on here today. When Crumb... gets out of the shower? We need to talk."

***

"The Alpha Omicron Phi House," Lewis announced.

Adam sat on his bed and Crumb sat on the floor in front of him. They looked at each other.

"A... sorority house, so?" Crumb asked.

Lewis smiled. "Used to be a sorority house. It was purchased almost a year ago after the sorority was dissolved - all the members of Alpha Omicron Phi, including the house mother, were killed in a boating accident. Want to guess who bought the sorority house?"

"The Church?" Adam asked.

Lewis nodded. "Yeah, through a shell company. Several students live there now - most popular people at Ithaca College. Madison Fuchs, her brother Donny, Jason Moore, Belynda Torres-Moore, Lisa Chase-Moore..."

"Shit," Adam whispered.

Lewis looked at him. "You know that name?"

Adam nodded. "Lisa Chase-Moore - tall brunette, gorgeous. I... saw her today."

Lewis nodded. "Wearing white latex, right?"

"How the hell did you know that?" Adam asked.

Lewis laughed and sat down beside Crumb. "Look and learn, kiddies." He held out his phone. A video was playing, a grainy, dark video from an alley. "This was shot in Havana - all cell phones and recording devices are illegal there, but this guy managed to sneak this footage back to the states."

A woman was being dragged into the alley by a tall, beautiful blonde in a white latex minidress. The woman in white pushed her against the alley wall. "Shh, don't fight. It's better if you don't fight." The woman against the wall froze in place as the woman in white latex put her hands on her temples. "Relax. Your life is about to change. We're going to make you a whore, just like those beautiful girls out there on the street. You're going to live forever. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Wonderful," the woman echoed.

"First we need to get rid of all this clutter in your mind. Religion, free will, so boring. There, that's all gone. Life is about fucking..."

"Fucking," the woman echoed with a laugh.

There was a loud noise as something was knocked over near the camera.

The woman in white spun around. "Filming me? I'll make you regret the day you were born..."

The video ended.

"Jesus," Adam whispered.

"They call them perverters or White Witches. They're mind controllers..."

"But, she didn't have the creepy eyes like Dr. Love," Crumb said.

"The White Witches don't need the hypnotic eyes," Lewis said. "They use their mental powers to get right inside your head. According to the dark web sources I've been looking at? They can erase your entire personality, make a new one. They can turn a prude into a nympho, make you bi, anything they want."

Adam was silent. Yesterday, he wouldn't have believed a word of this, but now? He knew instinctively that he could do all those things if he wanted.

And, that terrified him. Helping Kyle overcome his shyness was one thing, but these people were pure evil.

"They treat the people at the old Alpha Omicron Phi house like they're royalty - they're a clique just like in high school," Lewis said.

"Only, instead of just being mean bitches, they're mind controllers," Crumb said and shivered.

"You okay?" Adam asked.

Crumb nodded.

"You've experienced it firsthand - stupid, by the way," Lewis said. "You should have listened to Adam and not stayed for the 'extra credit'."

"Fuck you. Just because I'm the girl in this little threesome doesn't mean you two are in charge," Crumb said.

Adam laughed and shook his head.

"We're not a threesome, Crumb," Lewis said.

Crumb licked her lips. "Not yet, but I'm all kinds of perverted now. It'll take two men to satisfy me."

"Back to the question of mind control," Lewis said. "Do you really think you can withstand Dr. Love now?"

Crumb nodded. "Absolutely. After I had my... dream about Adam? After that, when she tried to use her creepy eyes on me, I just found it funny. I think I scared the shit out of her."

Adam smiled at her. "I really had a beard?"

"Yeah... not like Abraham Lincoln or some shit. Sort of like, I don't know, Indiana Jones after a few days in the jungle or something. And, you're a great kisser... hey! It was right after you kissed me in the dream that my head cleared, and I resisted Dr. Love."

"Of course it was," Lewis mumbled under his breath.

Adam could feel Lewis's mood darken. He might try to act like Adam's relationship with Crumb didn't bother him, but it did.

"I could fix this," Adam thought. "All I have to do is reach inside Lewis's mind and make one little tweak, make him realize how much he loves Crumb..." He squeezed his eyes shut. No! No, that would make him no better than Dr. Love, no better than the white witches.

It was going to be hard to resist making 'little tweaks' in people. The minute he started thinking he knew what was best for people he would become a danger to everyone.

***

Air Cuba Flight 608

Somewhere over International Waters

Halfway to JFK

'Father' Cain sat in the front row of first class on the Air Cuba flight from Havana to New York. There was a sound-proof partition between first class and coach, aka 'Orgy Class', so he couldn't hear the mad rutting going on a few yards behind him.

The plane was larger than any passenger jet in operation - three decks with a layout roughly copied from an AirBus design, but perfected and built in the new Cuba. It comfortably carried nearly 1500 people.

First class took up one third of the top deck, with the rest of the deck and the second deck reserved for Orgy Class. Shortly after takeoff, an aphrodisiac mist was pumped into Orgy Class and the seats folded down into beds. The travelers in Orgy Class had paid for a Cuba 'sexcation' and this would be the last hurrah before they returned to their vanilla lives.

The bottom deck was a sex club and brothel for the more adventurous.

"Deviants," Cain thought. Not that he was a prude by any means, but Religious Caste were not slaves to their libidos like Whore Caste and Professional Caste. Religious Caste lived to serve the living god and his Church.

Sex was a means of control. This was why the Church tolerated Whore Caste - they were useful to subdue the humans and to keep the Professional Caste in line. Trained dogs of war who performed on command.

"Can I get you anything, Father Cain?" The stewardess asked.

He smiled at the loathsome creature - this one offended him more than most. Her pink latex uniform covered her true uniform of white latex.

"No, thank you, my dear."

Her nametag read 'Hannah'. She smiled, her immense breasts threatening to burst through the tight layers of latex. She ran her finger down his thigh. "Nothing at all, Father? Even a priest has needs..."

The businessman beside him moaned as the blonde stewardess, Diana, sucked him off.

Cain looked down at Hannah's finger. "No... perhaps another time."

She stood up straight. "As you wish, Father." She turned and went back to the galley.

Cain gritted his teeth and squeezed his fists. His nails dug into his palms till he bled.

***

Hannah kept her practiced smile on her face till she was behind the galley curtain. Her face became stoic, and she brushed her black hair away from her eyes.

She breathed in and exhaled slowly, pursing her red lips.

Then her eyes rolled back in her head.

She left the plane, her mind soaring across the water even as her body stood motionless in the galley.

Hannah felt the sensation of wind blowing across her face, heard the waves below her, the gossamer touch of clouds, and then she saw the New York skyline.

The vision changed.

She wasn't flying. She stood in her white latex dress in a room of solid white.

Hannah wasn't alone in the room.

The other woman was taller than she, her muscular back was turned to Hannah, her snow white hair in a ponytail down her back.

"Mistress," Hannah said.

Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus looked over her shoulder at Hannah. "Report."

"There is a priest on my flight."

"His destination?"

"His itinerary shows his final destination as being Concord, New Hampshire."

Maria turned toward her. "By way of JFK? If I were malevolent, or, at least more malevolent than I feel today? I might punish him for setting foot in New York after my edict; however, I suppose I must make exceptions for travelers. Morpheus knows I've made enough exceptions."

Hannah nodded.

Maria smiled and cocked her head to the side. "Something troubling you?"

"He... doesn't act like a priest."

Maria frowned. "How so?"

"He seems very angry. Hostile. More like a..."

"Bishop?" Maria said.

"Yes. But, his eyes are normal."

Maria turned away. "There are ways they can camouflage themselves. Still, so long as he is traveling on to New Hampshire, I will allow it."

"Doesn't it bother you?" Hannah asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Doesn't it bother you that a Bishop feels the need to disguise himself on an Air Cuba flight?"

Maria stood silently for a moment. "Yes, actually. It does."

***

Lewis Cho sat in his desk chair with his feet up on the windowsill, his binoculars held to his eyes.

Adam sat on his bed and looked through his chemistry textbook. It was his first class tomorrow, and he dreaded it. Chemistry had always been his weakest science class. He was better with Physics, even Biology.

He opened to the first page, a description of atoms, molecules, and... well, he knew all this. He went to the second page. The third. The fourth. Acids, bases... Oh, yeah, he remembered... The tenth page. The twentieth. The sixty-second page, and, oh, this was interesting - chemical formulas. He had never understood them before - why not? It was simple.

"Jesus, what the fuck are you doing?" Crumb asked. She was standing over him and staring down.

"Huh? Studying."

"Studying?! You're flipping pages faster than you can possibly read them."

"No, I'm not," Adam laughed. "I've read each page."

"Adam, you're almost at the end of the book."

"So?"

"You've been flipping pages for about a minute and a half."

"No! It's been..." He looked at his alarm clock. "But, that can't be. I've been reading for hours." He shook his head. "I know because I found mistakes. See?" He turned to a page three-quarters of the way through. "This is an equation to produce a polymer, but they've missed an opportunity to introduce a lattice in the molecular structure that would make it much stronger and more durable. See?"

Crumb looked at him with her mouth open. "Oh, yeah, that's perfectly obvious, Brainiac."

Adam stared at the book. "I don't... understand."

"No, clearly, you do understand," Crumb laughed.

Somehow, he had taught himself Chemistry in a few minutes. A feat his high school teacher had never been able to accomplish.

"Fuck!" Lewis said as he sat bolt upright in his seat. "Holy fuck!"

"What?" Crumb asked.

"It's happening!"

"What's happening?" Adam said as he climbed off his bed.

Lewis held out the binoculars.

Adam looked through them.

Three women in white were entering the dormitory across the quad. The one in the lead disappeared through the dormitory entrance before he could see her clearly, but he got a good look at the other two goddesses. One of them was Lisa Chase-Moore, the other woman was a tall African American woman with the sides of her hair shaved.

"The black woman is Mikaela Quinn - she has some kind of big internship in Manhattan. But, when she's in town, she stays in the Alpha Omicron Phi house," Lewis said. "Not sure who the redheaded bombshell was."

"God, look at those bodies," Crumb said. "Fuck, I should have just let them send me to Havana. I would kill to look like that."

"No, you wouldn't," Adam said.

"Yeah, there's nothing wrong with you, Crumb. You're perfect." Lewis added quietly. "Give me back my binoculars. I need to film this."

Adam handed him the binoculars and then looked from Lewis to Crumb. Then he winked at Crumb.

She smiled at Adam and mouthed the word: soulmates.

***

"Boys first or girls first?" Sugar asked as they climbed the dorm stairs.

"Girls, I think," Lisa said.

"Actually, I was thinking we could get the girls started, and then bring the boys up to join the party?" Mikaela said.

"I like the way you think," Sugar laughed.

"Sugar, have you known any male perverters?" Lisa asked.

"Male perverters? A male White Witch?" Sugar asked. "No, there aren't any."

"But some Whore Masters have mental powers, right?"

"A few, but none are very strong. The strongest I know of are Alex Kincaid and Willy Wanker. Poor Ray has almost none. None of them are as powerful as us."

Lisa started laughing. "Did you say, Willy Wanker?"

Sugar nodded. "His coven of two is in Havana. A nice guy with a very unfortunate name."

"So, there are no men who could get inside our heads, right?" Lisa asked. "I mean, other than a Church Bishop?"

"Well, your mate, Jason..."

"No, Jason's power is... different. It's more... chemical than psychic."

Sugar stopped on the steps and turned around. "What aren't you telling me?"

Lisa and Mikaela looked at each other.

Lisa sighed. "Somebody, a man, was in my head earlier as I was walking across campus."

"That's not possible," Sugar said.

"I felt him, just like when we link together with the other White Witches in the white room. I tried to make contact, but, when I did? He broke the connection and blended into the crowd."

"You think he was following you?" Sugar asked.

Lisa nodded. "I'm sure he was."

"Does this have anything to do with what happened to Candy Kisses?" Mikaela asked.

"How do you know about that?" Sugar asked.

"Small town. People talk."

Sugar shook her head. "We don't know anything about the person who 'broke' Candy Kisses, only that he's a freshman named Adam something or other." What was going on? First this Adam shows up and undoes a Street Whore's programming and now a man was invading the mind of a White Witch?

It had to be the same man.

***

"Which floor did they go to?" Adam asked as he stood beside Lewis and peered through the window at the dormitory across the quad.