Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ambrosia," Lisa said. "My breast milk."

"Really?" Adam asked. "It... tasted nice."

They all started to laugh.

"It shouldn't have had that effect," Mikaela said. "It should have made you cum and given you a raging hardon, but not..."

"Grow a Godzilla cock?" Crumb asked.

The sheet was draped across their laps.

Adam stared at the sheet. "Do you think it might have gone back to normal?"

Crumb lifted the sheet. "Nope, still ribbed for our pleasure." She put the sheet down.

"God, I fucking love those rings," Lisa whispered. "Do you think Demona can make a prosthetic for Jason?"

Mikaela smiled. "I'll settle for a dildo made from a mold of it."

Lisa giggled. "Fuck, yeah." She sat up. "Oh, fuck! Demona! I called Demona."

Mikaela swallowed hard. "Jesus! And, she'll bring..."

"They are going to kill us," Lisa said. "We have to get out of here."

"You mean really kill us? As in dead?" Adam asked.

"What!?" Lisa said. "No, not literally, figuratively."

"Especially when she finds out we won't transform people against their will anymore," Mikaela said as she struggled to get her latex dress back in order.

"You won't?" Adam asked. "I did the same thing to you I did to Candy Kisses?"

"Yes," Lisa said. "We're 'conscientious objectors' now."

Mikaela put her fists on her hips. "Looking back now? I can't understand why I ever thought it was okay to force people." She shook her head and nodded toward Adam and Crumb. "We have got to get them out of here, now."

"We'll take them back to the sorority house," Lisa said as she opened the door.

Sugar Tits stood on the other side.

"Hi, Sugar," Lisa said.

Sugar looked down. "You have cum dripping down your leg."

"I... do?"

Sugar pushed past her. She smiled at Adam. "Demona?"

Thwip!

Adam looked down at his chest. There was a dart in his left pec.

Dr. Demona stepped through the door with her dart pistol held at hip level.

Adam stood up.

Sugar took a step back. "Um, Demona?"

Thwip!

A second dart embedded in his right pec.

"Get back!" Adam said.

Sugar stumbled backward. "De... mona!"

"Fuck, Sugar, more than three will stop his heart!"

Adam walked toward Sugar with his hands out reaching for her face.

"For fuck's sake! Shoot him!" Sugar moaned.

Thwip!

The dart embedded in Adam's thigh.

He hesitated, then stumbled.

Adam collapsed to the floor.

"Jesus," Sugar whispered.

"Motherfucker!" Crumb screamed, and she launched herself off the bed. She collided with Sugar and they both tumbled to the floor.

Sugar screamed as Crumb bit her left breast where it was exposed by her latex dress. "Ow! She's biting me!"

"Yeah, she does that," Lisa said.

Thwip!

***

Lewis Cho sat in the Ithaca bus terminal as far away from the sex shop and strip club as possible. He had his laptop clutched against his chest and his hoodie pulled low over his eyes.

He quickly learned that all internet access in Ithaca was monitored. If he wanted to get the story on the dark web? He had to get out of Ithaca.

So, he had a round trip ticket to Syracuse stuffed in the pocket of his hoodie. He looked up at the clock on the wall - still an hour before the bus would depart.

"Ya know, the first time I was in here? They had an automat in the back, right where the strip joint is now," a huge man in mechanics overalls said as he sat down on the bench beside Lewis. "Had an egg salad sandwich. Best egg salad this side of Minerva's Deli in Brooklyn."

A woman in a hoodie sat down on Lewis's other side. "What year was that, Ray?" Her voice sounded strange.

"Uh, let me think. That would've been... 1962." The muscular man with light brown hair, Ray, said.

"God, you are so fucking old, lover," the woman said.

"I know, I know."

Lewis looked from one of them to the other.

"Now, here's how this is going to go down, my friend," Ray said. "We've got your girlfriend and your roommate outside in our van. You're gonna get up and take Rita's arm here..."

"Like a gentleman," Rita said.

"That's right," Ray said. "You're going to take Rita's arm like a gentleman, and the three of us are going to walk out of here like old friends."

"Or what?" Lewis asked.

"Did you miss the part about us having your friends?" Rita asked. Her voice sounded like it was coming out of a speaker.

"If you really have my friends? It won't help them if I go out there. I'm in a public place. You want to take me? You're going to have a building full of witnesses to deal with."

Ray nodded. "Yeah, you gotta point. Take a good look around. Three quarters of the crowd in here? They're on the payroll, but, you're right - a quarter of the travelers in here are gonna take notice. And, that means me and Rita will have to subdue them. Bring in a semi truck to haul them back to our facility. How many would you say that is, Rita?"

Rita looked around. "I'd say about thirty-five people, lover."

Ray looked at Lewis. "Those are fathers, mothers, daughters, and sons who aren't going to make it home to their families tonight, Lewis. We'll turn them into sex workers and ship them off to God knows where. Thirty-five people. And, that will be on you. You seem like the kind of kid who would worry about that. Am I right?"

Lewis sighed.

Rita stood up and held out her hand. It was made of shiny, pink plastic. "Come on, honey. It's not nearly so bad."

Lewis took her hand and stood up.

Then he offered his arm and Rita took it.

Together, they walked out of the bus terminal, leaving the travelers to their own destinies.

***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

@Mac1729, wow, that must have been very confusing :). Glad you went back and read from the beginning! Thanks for reading

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

I started this series with the "Book of Adam" and thoroughly enjoyed it s I went back read starting at the beginning. This story is even now that all the characters have been explained.

Thanks for writing

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, Strand, sounds like you’re coming in on Book 12 of the Transformations series. In order to follow the story, you have to start at the beginning with Transformations: Witnesses.

Yes, we play fast and loose with punctuation :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't think this was going to be my sort of story, but got drawn. The storyline looks like it might get fairly complex, which is my sort of story. Can't wait to see if the world is saved. Well written, but you really use a lot of question marks in odd places, at least from a UK English point of view.

Strand

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 2 years ago

The queue needs an enema!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transformations - Travelers Ch. 01 Travelers lives intersect on a sex flight to Cuba.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 01 Walking on Water. West Point. Akimi Maru. Strange Happenings.in Mind Control
Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 01 Santa. Willy and Honey. Coeds. Elf Genesis.in Mind Control
Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 05 Clone. Tanya evolves. Penthouse. Orgy. Coven.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 03A Planning. Orgy Night. Ed schemes. Willy awakens. Dan.in Mind Control
More Stories