Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Adam was filling his duffel bag with clothes. He held his cellphone to his ear with his shoulder after dialing his mother for the tenth time. To hell with being a grown up and being responsible for himself: he was in serious trouble.

"Adam, you can't run," Lewis said as he sat at his desk transferring the video cards to his laptop.

"Watch me." His mom's cell phone went to voicemail again.

"Our best protection is to get this video onto the net," Lewis said.

Crumb was lying on Adam's bed.

Adam threw his phone on the bed beside Crumb.

She smiled at him.

"How are you so calm?! They are going to come for us, Crumb!" Adam said.

"I know. I want them to."

Lewis and Adam both turned to stare at her.

She rolled onto her stomach. "Look, Adam, you got... what did you call it?"

"Unstuck in time."

"Yeah, whatever that is - it sounded like it truly sucked," Crumb said. "And, Lewis you... well, absolutely nothing happened to you today because you're a journalist - a spectator. I mean, other than when the boob goddess got in your head, and you had your Exorcist moment."

She smiled. "Me, though? I had sex. A mind blowing, outlook changing, soul fucking. I got my bell rung more than a cathedral. Seriously, there were times today that I saw the face of God, guys. I loved what these freaks did to me. I want more. I want a repeat of the orgy special credit in Dr. Love's class. I want in."

Adam sat down on the bed beside her. "Crumb, these people are dangerous."

She surprised him by kissing him. "I know. I want to be dangerous too. I want to put on latex and strap on a rainbow hued dildo and turn coeds on to the good ol' Church of Morpheus."

Adam laughed in spite of himself. "Doesn't this go against your religion?"

"Please, I'm persona-non-grata in three synagogues in the Bay Area alone. My mother would not be surprised that I became a blonde, latex wearing, satanic whore. A... Morpheite... Morpheusite... Morphite? Whatever the fuck," she said, and that impish twinkle was back in her eye and Adam knew in an instant that he could fall in love with this girl without batting an eye. Lewis Cho was a fucking moron.

"Jesus, would you think with something other than your cooch?!" Lewis growled. "We get it! You're a swinger. You're a free spirit. You're sexually liberated."

She glared at him. "Says the guy who's going to jerk off before he goes to sleep tonight thinking about the three chicks in White Latex wearing the magic strap ons. You're a closeted... me!"

"Guys, please stop fighting," Adam said. "We're in real trouble here." He took Crumb's hand. "Crumb, I truly hope you're right and these people aren't like the most evil people on earth..."

"They're not, Adam. I'm telling you. They're just trying to free us."

"Like I said, I hope you're right. But, when the redhead took control of Lewis? I got a real feeling of menace from her..."

She reached over and grabbed his cock through his shorts. "Yeah, that wasn't the only feeling you got from the redhead. Don't worry, I get it. I'm not even that bi and she turned me on."

He gently pulled her hand away. "Okay, I admit that she's... impressive. Doesn't mean she isn't dangerous, though, Crumb. And, no matter how you justify it? What they did to the people in the other dorm? It's wrong."

"I'm not saying it isn't. I'm just saying... if you could get those people back to their level-headed selves? I'm not sure they wouldn't all want what was done to them. Because, baby, I know I do."

Adam sighed and picked up his duffel bag.

Crumb reached out and took his free hand. "Where are you going to go?"

Adam shook his head. "Every bit of my intuition is telling me to run."

"You're a guy. A guy's intuition sucks. I'm telling you we're going to be fine," Crumb said.

Adam dropped his duffel bag and sat back down on the bed.

"Well, it's up," Lewis announced as he leaned back in his desk chair. "By morning, this will be trending on the internet better than any cat video in history."

Crumb rolled out of the bed and walked over to Lewis. "Cue it up from the beginning."

Lewis frowned. "Why?"

"Cue it up and play it full screen," Crumb said. "Just, for once, do something without arguing with me?"

"Fine," he said. The video started playing, starting with the arrival of the White Witches in the quad.

Crumb pulled off her t-shirt and dropped it on the floor, followed by her loose shorts.

"The fuck are you doing?!" Lewis said.

"Getting naked."

"But..." Lewis nodded toward Adam.

Crumb looked over her shoulder at Adam. "Oh, he's seen the full package." She turned back to Lewis. "So have you. Now, get up."

"Crumb..."

"Now! On your feet," Crumb said.

He stood up. "What?"

She smiled and shoved him back onto his bed. Then she crawled onto the bed with him. "You are frustrated. It's why you're such an asshole. You don't fuck enough, and you don't masturbate enough. You probably have the prostate of a sixty year old."

"Jesus, Crumb!"

She grabbed his shorts and yanked them down.

His hard, six-inch cock sprang up from his sparse pubes.

"Look at the screen," Crumb said.

"Huh?" Lewis asked.

"The screen. Watch the bimbos on the screen while I suck your cock."

Lewis looked horrified.

She shook her head and sucked him into her mouth, her hand grasping his balls and the base of his cock.

"God!" Lewis groaned. He looked toward the screen as Crumb sucked.

Adam looked away and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Crumb asked.

Adam turned and looked at her.

She had stopped sucking Lewis and was running her small, pink tongue up and down his shaft.

Adam turned away quickly. "I'll give you two some privacy."

"Like hell!" Crumb said between licks. "If you're right and they are dangerous? You're our only protection. So, settle in like a good boy and either get some sleep or enjoy the show."

***

Cain stepped out of the airport in Concord, New Hampshire and into the chill New England night air.

A line of four SUVs was waiting just outside. They were the same make and model, but different colors. The lead SUV was black.

A Church Agent got out of the driver's side of the lead SUV. He opened one of the rear doors.

A tall, black woman in a black silk jumpsuit got out. She wore a nun's coif. She spoke in a warm, African accent. "Father Cain? I am Sister Illia. Welcome to New Hampshire."

Cain began to laugh. "Someone in Havana has a sense of humor."

She cocked her beautiful head to the side. "I beg your pardon?"

"You were Bishop Leviathan's second, were you not?"

She took a deep breath. "I was, yes."

"And, now, here I am venturing into Ithaca and they send you to accompany me. Some would call that an ill omen, considering his fate."

"You are referring to his murder?"

"Knives, wasn't it? He was attacked by a mob in Boston?"

"Yes, Father."

"While you slept," Cain said as he stared into her eyes.

"I was overpowered and drugged," Illia said.

"So I was told. I do hope you will not sleep while I am slashed to ribbons?"

Illia stood her ground. "Levi... Bishop Leviathan, died because he would not listen to my counsel. He attacked the Whore Caste in Ithaca, took them prisoner, tortured them, all of which drew the wrath of Mistress Marapova."

Cain smiled. "Are you insinuating that Maria Marapova ordered the death of your bishop?"

"No. But, I believe that someone in Whore Caste did. Marapova could have killed him in Ithaca. She spared him... and me. Ordering someone's death isn't something Marapova would do. She would perform the deed herself." She regained her composure. "As for why Havana chose me for this mission? They didn't. I volunteered. Few Sisters of Morpheus would want this job."

"But, you wanted it so you could return to Ithaca. No doubt to find Leviathan's killer and exact some revenge?"

"Perhaps..."

He loomed over her. "Forget your revenge. Our mission is to find this abomination, this immune, and return him to Havana. A simple in and out as they say. I have no time for a vengeful woman, no matter how pleasing to the eye. I am here to do the will of the Church, and I will eliminate anything and anyone who jeopardizes that. Do we understand each other, Sister Illia?"

She nodded. "Yes, Father."

Cain smiled. "Now, take me to Ithaca. Try not to draw attention to us... and, try not to get me killed. If it isn't too much trouble?"

***

Adam had tried to give Lewis and Crumb privacy, but when Lewis had begun moaning Crumb's name? Adam had watched out of the corner of his eye as Crumb expertly swallowed his cum, pumping his cock with her hand as he shot his load into her mouth.

Afterward, Lewis had not complained as Crumb rolled in front of him and pulled his arm over her. He spooned her in the dorm room now lit only by Lewis's computer monitor.

She smiled at Adam and closed her eyes.

On the monitor, the redhead smiled as well.

Adam rolled onto his side so he could look at her.

Her long red hair was up in a classic style that accentuated her graceful neck. Her eyes seemed to be staring through him, even from the computer screen.

"Did you choose this?" Adam whispered in the dark.

He drifted off to sleep, her eyes the last thing he saw.

***

In his dream, there was the maelstrom. Not like before - oh, the wind howled around him, but it did not move and buffet him as before. Now it simply circled around him.

The voices returned - the same voices as before, but more words.

"Why did you leave?" A woman asked.

"I never left you," his voice answered. "Even while you slept, I was there. Especially then."

"Triple helix... One father, two mothers," another woman said.

"Who were his parents?" A woman asked - the first woman, the woman who asked why he left.

"How the fuck should I know, Red? I'm still trying to figure out how a fucking triple helix even works. This is voodoo to me."

"Who are you!?" Adam yelled inside the maelstrom.

"Voices from your future, man," Pike said. His voice sounded far away, like a radio station from Chicago Adam used to listen to back in Roxbury on his mother's old transistor radio late at night.

"Pike?"

"Yeah... hang on. Shit's all done with modulated tachyons and synching them up with your sleeping brain waves. Might as well be putting tin foil on rabbit ears."

"Huh?"

"Don't rush me, man. It's easier for me to cross dimensions than project into your past, you know?"

"No!" Adam said. "I don't know."

A man appeared from inside the maelstrom. He walked through the swirling wall of dust clouds, a skinny man with long brown hair and a beard. He wore John Lennon glasses and a dirty tie-dye t-shirt above jeans that hadn't seen a washing machine in a long time, if ever. "Goddamn, you look young, Adam."

Before Adam could say anything, Pike embraced him. The brown hair turned gray, Pike's body bent. He released Adam and stepped back, only now he was an elderly man of at least eighty. "So young... I had forgotten."

"I don't understand."

"For you, this is the present. But, for me, it's the past. Makes me feel so old." He ran his hand through his long greasy hair and sixty years disappeared. Pike was a young man once again. "But, I'll be young again, man."

Adam just stared at him.

Pike started laughing. "I know. It's confusing. This is the night you saw her, right?"

"Her?"

"Her... Over six feet tall, body of a goddess with the face to match? Redhead?"

"Yeah, yeah. The White Witch."

Pike nodded. "Very important night for you, amigo." He smiled. "No, Adam, you don't run. Not yet. I'll tell you when to run. Sort of my job."

"I don't... Pike, I don't understand any of this."

"Me and you? We're friends, Adam. Best friends. I'm the Pancho to your Cisco, the Ethel to your Lucy, understand?"

"No..."

Pike laughed. "Generation Z. It's so hard to communicate even though we technically speak the same language, man. It's the cultural references. It's important to have a friend, Adam. Gilgamesh has to have an Enkidu, Maria Marapova her Brittney, Evilyn Hellstorm her Ciara - their memento mori. Someone to guide them when they feel alone. Someone to keep them on the straight and narrow when it matters the most."

Adam stared at him.

Pike shook his head. "Never mind. What did you call me a few years ago? A stoner sphynx?"

"A few years ago?! That was a few hours ago..."

Pike wagged his finger at him. "Depends on your frame of reference." He shook his head. "I was a friend of your old man back in the day. You might say we came up together. I couldn't be his memento mori the way I wish I could've been. But, if you'll trust me? I'll help you when I can."

Adam frowned. "You knew my dad? My mom never talks about him."

"I know."

"Who was he? I've always wanted to know..."

"I understand that. One day, I will tell you everything about him, I promise. I can't now. Just trust me. Things have to play out in a certain order, Adam. Otherwise, there will be chaos."

Adam walked in a circle and looked up through the eye of the maelstrom. "How are you going to help me if you can't tell me the things I want to know?!"

"By telling you the things you need to know. And, right now? You need to know this, Adam: you don't run. You stand. You stand your ground, and you fight for what you believe in. The entire world depends on that, Adam. It's a lot to put on a boy's shoulders, I know. But, it is what it is."

"I don't run?"

"No. Not now, anyway. When you need to run, you'll know. But, it isn't now." Pike walked toward the storm wall.

"Wait! That's all you can tell me?"

"For now," Pike said over his shoulder. "Right now? You need to wake up, man. You don't want to sleep through this." Pike turned back to the maelstrom. "She loves you, you know? It's a new kind of love, but it is love. You need all of that you can get."

***

Adam woke to see Crumb straddling him on the bed.

"Who's Pike?" She asked. She was still naked, and she rubbed her thick nipples with her fingers. She began to rock her hips. "You were talking in your sleep."

"He's nobody... I was just dreaming."

She took his hand and pulled it up to her left nipple.

His hand hesitated. "Crumb, what about Lewis?" He whispered.

"Oh, he's sleeping like a baby. He passes out after he cums. Probably sleep till his alarm goes off." She leaned down and kissed Adam. "I need you."

"What?! No! Crumb... you love him. I know you love him."

"Of course I love him."

"Then how can you... do this... with me?"

She smiled down at him and ran her fingers through his hair. "I made love to Lewis because I'm in love with him. I'm making love to you because I love you. Just because I'm not monogamous doesn't mean I'm not in love with him."

"Does he understand that?" Adam asked.

Crumb nodded. "Yes. He does. The distance between us isn't because I fuck other people, it's because he can't commit, not yet. One day, he will. Maybe I'll be monogamous then, maybe not. Maybe he and I will be polyamorous." She smiled. "Maybe with you."

"It's a new kind of love, but it is love," Adam whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing. Something somebody said."

"Sounds like a smart guy," Crumb said. She reached between her legs and pushed the sheet to the side off Adam. Her hand went under his waistband. "Wake up, friendly anaconda."

Adam laughed.

"Such a big boy," Crumb giggled. "Whoa, are you bigger?"

"God, I hope not. It's uncomfortable as hell as it is."

"Really?"

"Tight jeans and underwear are a nightmare."

"Huh, didn't think about that."

"Well, now you know."

"John Holmes said he had to pull his dick back between his legs to keep from looking obscene everywhere he went," Crumb said.

"You are a strange woman, Crumb."

"I know. I retain a vast amount of trivial knowledge, especially about porn."

Adam laughed. He pulled her down and kissed her as his cock stiffened.

Crumb helped him push down his shorts, and then she grasped the base of his cock and rubbed the tip against her wet pussy. "I stay wet now. I know they did something to me. I soak everything that touches my crotch. Ooo," she moaned as his cock began to slide into her. She leaned down again and whispered in his ear. "So thick."

He pushed his hips up and his cock slid into her wet depths.

"Yeah, you're bigger... oh, Jesus..."

He put his hands on her waist and held her tight. Then he began pushing her slowly down, embedding himself deeper.

Soon, he was completely inside her.

She held on tight, and they just stayed that way, her body impaled on his. Her hard nipples rubbed against his chest.

Adam slipped his hands down and cupped the cheeks of her small ass. His middle finger touched her anal ring and she screamed into his neck before biting him.

He could feel her squeezing him as she came.

She raised her head up a few seconds later with a look of shock. "You touched my... and I..."

"Yeah."

"I had anal earlier, and it felt really good, but now it feels even better. They did something to me, Adam. And, whatever it was? It's progressing."

"I think you're right."

Crumb grinned mischievously. "I really love it."

Adam laughed and rolled over, still buried in her to the hilt. She giggled and bit his neck again as he started to thrust.

She threw her head to the side and bit the pillow as she came again.

Adam came, finally, erupting inside her. He held her tight as his cum poured into her.

He held her tight as his cum filled her.

Then he rolled onto his side and drew her into an embrace before falling into a dreamless sleep.

***

"Wake up! She's gone!" Lewis yelled as he shook Adam awake.

Adam sat up. "What? Who's gone?"

"Crumb! I woke up and she's gone." Lewis was pulling on his pants.

Adam got to his feet. "What the hell? It was her idea for us to all stay together."

Lewis grabbed him by the t-shirt. "Did you say something to her?! Did you upset her?"

Adam's first reaction was to punch him. Instead, he got control of himself. "No, Lewis. I didn't say anything to her. She was perfectly happy when she..." Adam turned red and didn't finish his sentence.

Lewis gritted his teeth. "Again?! Goddamn it!" He let go of Adam's t-shirt.

"We'll find her. Has the video gone viral yet? You said that would be our best defense..."

Lewis sat down in his desk chair and moved the computer mouse. The screen came to life. He stared at it for a moment. "No... fuck, no. This can't be..."

"What?!" Adam said as he buttoned his jeans.

"It's gone."

"How can that be?! I thought you said..."

Lewis rubbed his face. "The school network. I went through the school's network to reach the dark web... it spoofed us."

"What do you mean?" Adam asked.

"I never made it to the dark web. The Church has control of the college network. It spoofed me and made me think I was on the dark web, but I was just uploading the file to them."

"Christ. That means we have no leverage." Adam pulled on his sneakers.

"We have to find her! They'll take her, Adam."

"No! You need to find a network to upload that file. I'll find Crumb."

"But..."

"No, 'buts', Lewis. Without that leverage, we're at their mercy."

"Adam, we don't even know where she went."

Adam stood with his hand on the dorm room door.

There was a post-it note above the knob. "I want in. Gone to see Dr. Love. Don't be mad, Crumb. XOXO"

***

Crumb knocked on Dr. Love's office door at 7:45 AM.

"Office hours don't start until 8:00," Dr. Love said from behind the door. "Trust me, you don't want to talk to me before my coffee."