Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crumb turned the knob and opened the door.

The office was large for a professor. It seemed more the size for a department head or a dean.

Dr. Love sat behind a big mahogany desk in a yellow dress. "I said, office hours..." She stopped talking when she saw Crumb. "Come in. Close the door, Miss Schwartz."

Crumb closed the door behind her. "What did you do to me yesterday?"

Dr. Love smiled. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes."

Dr. Love stood up. "While you slept, we used something called a sterilizer on you. It, well, it re-arranges your reproductive system. Opens up your womb to accept a transformed cock. You're now specially enhanced to find the maximum pleasure from a sixteen inch Whore Master cock." She smiled. "Oh, and of course, you're sterile now."

Crumb swallowed. "Is it...?"

"Reversible? They say it is. Never been undone to my knowledge." Dr. Love walked around her desk. "Then we injected your ovaries. One of them we 'froze' - a sort of suspended animation should we decide to allow you to breed in the future."

"And the other?"

Dr. Love licked her lips. "A retrovirus made it into a hormone factory. No doubt you've noticed your libido has skyrocketed? You're a proper little whore now."

Crumb smirked. "Takes one to know one."

"I see you're wearing a skirt today? Pants are nearly impossible given your new 'moisture' problem, aren't they?"

Crumb nodded.

"And, have you found the two new clitorises yet? They should have both formed by now. We still use the old formulae, but they work just fine."

"The one in my anus. There's another?"

"Oh, the other one is the most fun of all. Instant orgasm - of course it takes a sixteen inch cock to reach it."

Dr. Love caressed Crumb's cheek. "When you ran away from us, I thought we'd never see you again."

"I want this," Crumb said.

"Good for you. You're a much smarter girl than I thought."

"But, I don't want to be a 'girlfriend experience whore', whatever that is. I want to be one of the women in white."

Dr. Love laughed. "You? A White Witch? I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"You're too short, for one. You're flat chested. Oh, and you might be smarter than I thought? But, you're not that smart." She walked back to her desk.

"Yeah, but I make up for it in attitude."

Dr. Love laughed and opened her desk drawer. "You know, I almost think you could be right." She turned back to Crumb with a small pistol in her hand. "Unfortunately, you little bitch, I don't make White Witches."

The pistol made a soft hissing sound.

Crumb felt a searing pain in the left side of her chest.

She looked down to see a small dart with tiny red feathers sticking out of her white blouse.

Her legs felt rubbery, and she collapsed. "But... I want... to be one of you."

Dr. Love loomed over her. "Oh, you will. But, an immune like you? We can't have you retaining any sort of intellect. Much less make you into a White Witch."

Crumb tried to crawl toward the door.

"Normally, a freak like you would get the needle. We have a device called a lobotomizer that shoots a spike into your eye socket and scrambles your brain. But, I find that barbaric. In your case, we'll just give you huge breasts. N cups. You see, Titty Grow has a somewhat negative impact on intelligence. At your size? More than four CC's would cause permanent brain damage to you, dear." She leaned down and kissed Crumb's nose. "It will take fourteen CC's to get you to an N cup, and, by that time? You'll be a happy little imbecile."

Crumb was crying as she lost consciousness.

***

It was 8:05 when Adam walked up to Dr. Love's office door and knocked. There was a sign outside that said, "No Office Hours Today."

"Go away," Dr. Love said from inside.

"I'm looking for Crumb... Rachel Schwartz. Is she in there?"

"No, and I said, 'Go away.'"

Adam knew instinctively she was lying. He could hear it in her voice. He reached for the doorknob. It was locked.

Adam twisted it harder.

Metal snapped and ground inside the door latch and it popped open.

Adam stared at his hand and the knob, which now had been crushed to the shape of his fingers.

Then he looked up.

Dr. Love stood leaning over her desk in a yellow dress.

Crumb was naked and unconscious on the desk. Two huge syringes with long needles lay on the desk beside her, half-filled with pink liquid.

"Get out!" Dr. Love growled.

"Get away from her... now!" Adam answered.

Dr. Love staggered back as if he had struck her.

Adam walked in. "What did you do to her?!"

Dr. Love's left eye rolled up in her head. "S... Stop! You're... Get out of my head!"

Adam put his hands on both sides of Dr. Love's face. "What did you do to her?" He felt her mind open like a flower.

"Three CC's of Titty Grow. She'll be a C cup. No... permanent damage."

Crumb moaned and rolled a little to the side.

Adam turned back to Dr. Love. "Yes, but what were you going to do?"

"Chemical... lobotomization. Titty Grow causes brain damage in high doses."

"Why?! Why would you do that to her?"

"Immune... she's immune to mind control... the Church eliminates all threats." Dr. Love squeezed her eyes shut. "How... are you doing this? You shouldn't be able to do this."

He turned toward the desk, but still held Dr. Love in place. "Crumb? Crumb, honey, wake up."

She moaned and rolled over slightly.

"She can't... I hit her with knock-out. She'll sleep for a few hours."

Adam glared at Dr. Love. He tilted her head back.

"What are you doing?" She whined.

"Hold still! I'm sorry, Dr. Love, but you've pissed me off. You meant to hurt Crumb, so I don't really feel bad about this."

"Get out of my head!"

Adam stared into her eyes and dove into her mind. "This isn't... you. They made you like this. Gwen... Kincaid made you like this. Why?"

"To save... the world."

Adam shook his head. "How can hurting people like Crumb save the world?"

"We... believe."

"Any belief system based on hurting others is not a faith, it's a cult. Any Church that advocates sticking a needle in someone's brain because they don't like how that person thinks? They're not a Church. The person you used to be would have agreed with me."

"Please... stop!"

"No. Remember who you were, Lorraine. If you believe you're saving the world? Then save it, but don't hurt people to do it." He released her.

Dr. Lorraine Love sank to her knees on her office floor.

Adam picked up Crumb's clothes and dressed her. He took Crumb's cellphone from her backpack and dialed Lewis. "Hey, no, it's Adam. I found her. She's okay. I'm taking her back to the dorm. Get that data uploaded and meet us back there." He put the cellphone back in the backpack and slung it over his shoulder.

He picked up Crumb.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "I... knew you'd find me. Twice... in two days."

Adam nodded. "Always, Crumb. Always." He carried her toward the door.

"What have I done?" Dr. Lorraine Love said.

Adam turned toward her.

She sat on the floor and cried. Then she looked at him. "I told Havana about Crumb yesterday. I told them I thought she had help from another immune as well. I told them you made her into an immune. I'm sorry."

"It'll be okay, Dr. Love."

"Adam?"

"Yes?"

"Tell them there's a mole in Stallion's."

Adam frowned. "What? What's Stallion's?"

"When the White Witches come, tell them there's a mole in Stallion's. They'll know what that means."

***

"This kid touched your mind and knocked you through the air?" Demona asked.

"From a football field length away," Sugar said as she sat on a gurney in Demona's lab.

Demona moved her flashlight from side to side and flashed it in Sugar's eyes. "Normal pupil reactions. I can't see any damage."

"Adam Price. I asked SlutzNet to look into him: just a nineteen-year-old farm boy from Roxbury, Kansas."

"Was he cute?" Demona asked with a grin.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Was he cute?"

Sugar looked away. "I saw him through someone else's eyes, but... I suppose he was cute."

Demona laughed.

"Oh, please, he's just a boy."

"He's a virile nineteen-year-old, and you're in your prime," Demona said.

"I'm transformed, I will always be in my prime."

"Exactly."

"Demona..."

"Hey, Red, this is the most interest I've seen you show in anyone other than... well, me," Demona said.

"Stop it!"

"You're a White Witch, top of the food chain. To win your heart? It's going to take someone who can knock you on your heart shaped ass from a hundred yards away."

Sugar hopped off the gurney on her stiletto heels. "He's an immune. Which means he has a very limited future."

Demona shrugged. "Does it?"

"Stop. I don't want to know about your extracurricular activities."

Demona took her hand. "You are my best friend and my sometimes lover, Sugar. I know when you like someone. This Kansas farm boy has piqued your interest, my love. There's no nobility in being alone."

"Whatever. Right now? I need to know how to cage this Kansas farm boy. I can't let him have free-reign at Ithaca College. Who knows what damage he will do? And, I need to do it fast, because I have two White Witches at Ithaca who don't always follow my orders."

***

"Where are they? I need to see them!" A high pitched voice yelled from the first floor of the old Alpha Omicron Phi sorority house.

Lisa and Mikaela were lying on Mikaela's bed, exhausted after the mass transformation they had performed last night.

"Is that Bubbles Bennett?" Mikaela asked.

"Golly gosh darn it! I need Lisa and Mikaela, like right now!" Bubbles cried out from what sounded like the second floor landing.

"In here, Bubbles," Lisa yelled.

Mikaela's door burst open. Bianca 'Bubbles' Bennett skidded to a stop on her stiletto boots, her big breasts heaving in her latex cheerleader outfit. "There's something wrong with Dr. Love!"

Lisa got out of bed. "Bubbles, slow down."

"I can't slow down! Dr. Love is in big trouble!"

Lisa put her hands on Bubbles' shoulders. "Honey, take a deep breath. What's wrong with Dr. Love?"

"Those immunes got to her! She says we're not supposed to force transformations anymore."

Lisa looked at Mikaela.

"Shit," Mikaela said. "Where's Belynda?"

Lisa shook her head. "Belynda and Jason took a run down to the Kincaid farm this morning. And, Madison and Donny are in New York City."

"We're on our own?"

"Not quite, Nurse Karen is in class this morning and Courtney Fuchs is on campus as well, so we have a medical team." Lisa took out her phone. "I'll send them to tend to Dr. Love."

Mikaela took out her phone.

"Who are you calling?" Lisa asked.

"Sugar."

"Don't. It'll take her forty-five minutes to get here. We'll take care of these immunes ourselves in half that."

"Maria will be pissed! She keeps emphasizing protocol..."

"Oh, come on! It's two immune, nineteen-year-old humans. We're White Witches - we've got this. And, I have an idea." She smiled. "Hi, Karen? Sorry to bother you, but we have a situation..."

***

"Boobs, tatas, bosoms, tits, jahoobies," Crumb said as she cupped her new C cup breasts in front of Lewis's dorm room mirror. "In other words: breasts. Those things mother nature decided to cheat me out of at puberty, and now here they are: huge, squeezable, super sensitive... tits."

Adam laughed. "Huge? Really?"

She looked down. "I can just barely see my toes for all this beautiful tit flesh. They're massive. Say they're massive or I'll never fuck you again."

"They're... a handful."

She jumped on the bed and pressed her new breasts to his face. "A handful?! You have abnormally large hands! These are... goddess boobs!" She leaned back and wagged her chest from side to side, trying, unsuccessfully, to slap him with her breasts.

Adam laughed. "God, I'm just glad you're okay. That was close, babe."

"I know. It was stupid. I'm really not like this... damsel in distress shit you've seen the last couple of days."

"You're fierce," Adam said.

She smiled. "You really think so?"

"Yeah. You are amazing."

"Are you just saying that because of my boobs?"

He burst out laughing. "Um, no."

She jumped up and ran to Lewis's bed. "Okay, I need your honest opinion: what's my best option for showing my new tits to Lewis? One option: I lay down on his bed so that my tits hang naturally to either side." She lay on her back and posed. "Or, second option?" She got on her hands and knees. "I do the whole hands and knees thing so that I get the gravity, hanging cleavage effect?"

Adam smiled. "He's going to think you're beautiful either way. Like me? He thought you were beautiful before."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure he did."

"Hey, I'm serious. You should have seen him this morning. He flipped out when he saw you were gone, Crumb."

Crumb sat down on the edge of Lewis's bed. "Really?"

"He was inconsolable. I thought he was going to punch me at one point."

Crumb wrinkled her nose. "Lewis?"

"Yeah, Lewis. He loves you, Crumb."

Crumb looked at the floor and smiled. "Well, I'm glad he didn't punch you, because... well, you would've killed him."

"No, I wouldn't have. You guys are my best friends. Outside of Roxbury, my only friends."

"I'm really sorry we got you involved in this. If you had drawn a different roommate than Lewis, you would have had a normal first week in college."

Adam shook his head. "I don't think so. Pretty sure this is fate. Destiny."

"You really don't know how you did that to Dr. Love?"

He shook his head. "I told you, it all started in History class yesterday. That Professor Morrison did something to me along the same lines that Dr. Love did to you only... different."

The door opened suddenly.

Adam stood up as Lisa Chase-Moore ran inside.

She had something in her hand: a glass of white liquid.

Adam projected the word "Stop!" with his mind, but it was too late: the warm, white liquid hit him full in the face.

Mikaela Quinn caught his shoulders and shoved him backward as Lisa tackled Crumb.

"Get... off me you stupid bimbo!" Crumb grunted as she tried to shove the over six foot tall amazon away.

Adam began to shake, and the world went black.

***

"Fuck, Lisa, he's having some kind of seizure!" Mikaela said.

"What the fuck did you whores do to him!" Crumb screamed as she fought to shove Lisa away.

"That can't be. It's just Ambrosia," Lisa said. "Stop fighting me, goddamn it!"

"Ambrosia? You mean your breast milk?!" Crumb asked.

"Yes! It just makes men cum..." Lisa said. "Not... OWWW!"

Crumb managed to sink her teeth into Lisa's shoulder and bit down.

"Fuck! This goddamn imp is biting me!" Lisa said as she jumped back.

Crumb looked at her and snarled. "I'll bite your fucking tits off!"

"Lisa? He's... really sick," Mikaela said.

Lisa dropped down beside Mikaela.

Crumb stopped her attack and knelt beside them.

"This is not supposed to happen," Lisa said to Crumb. "I swear it isn't."

"Our breast milk is just an aphrodisiac," Mikaela said. "We just wanted to take the two of you quietly."

Adam was foaming at the mouth, his eyes rolled back in his head.

"Is he going to die?" Crumb asked.

"No, he is not going to die!" Lisa said as she stood up. She pulled out her cellphone. "Demona? It's Lisa. We need help. I... we tried to take the immunes, and... I threw Ambrosia on the boy and he's... he's having a seizure or something. Yes, please hurry!"

She knelt back down beside the bed. "Please don't die. Please don't die."

"If he dies? I'll kill you both, I swear," Crumb mumbled.

Adam's eyes popped open, and he sat up.

"Adam?! Are you okay?" Crumb asked.

He looked at each one of them, Crumb, Lisa, and Mikaela. Then he smiled. "You first."

Mikaela stared at him. "Me? What...?" Then she began to tremble, and her eyes rolled up.

"Mikaela?" Lisa whispered.

She began tearing at her latex mini-dress. "Oh, fuck, yes!" She managed to free her big breasts and drag the hem of her dress up to her waist. Then she jumped on top of Adam. "What are you doing to me?"

"Don't you like it?" Adam whispered.

She laughed. "I didn't say I didn't." She kissed him hard, grinding her hips against him.

Lisa started to stand. "Mikaela, what the...?"

Mikaela tore off Adam's t-shirt and began kissing his chest.

Adam looked at Lisa. "Why don't you get me nice and lubricated for your friend, Lisa?"

Lisa staggered and put her hands to her temples. "Wait... What...?"

"Come on, Lisa. You know you want to," Adam said.

Lisa laughed then she got back on her knees and climbed between Adam's legs. She tore off his shorts and began licking his cock.

Crumb stood up and took a step back. "Goddamn, Kansas. What the actual fuck?"

He held out his hand. "Come up here and let me taste you while I fuck them, Crumb."

Crumb smiled. "Are you in my head?"

"Do I need to be?"

Crumb laughed. "Absolutely not." She climbed on the bed and straddled his face.

He began to lick her as Mikaela smiled at her. Then she fell into a deep soul kiss with the White Witch.

Mikaela moaned in Crumb's mouth as Lisa fed Adam's cock into her slowly.

Crumb smiled and broke the kiss. "Was this how you guys thought this was going to go?"

Mikaela moaned and bit her lower lip. "Not... exactly." She frowned. She turned her head. "Lisa is he... different?"

"I... I'm not sure. His cock is..."

"Oh, fuck!" Mikaela said.

"Come on, he's big, but..." Crumb leaned to the side so she could see.

Adam's cock was now thicker than Crumb's wrist and it was far longer than it was before. And, there were round 'rings' under the skin of his shaft, like thick rubber rings around his dick nearly a half inch thick.

"I think... they're veins, or something."

"They're rubbing my clit each time he pushes... Fuck!" Mikaela screamed as she came and squirted around the invading member.

"Hey, Lisa or whatever your name is?" Crumb said with an evil smile. "Get your whore mouth back down there and lick them both."

***

Mikaela screamed out for the third time, and this time Adam joined her by screaming into Crumb's pussy.

"He's... cumming... God, cumming in me," Mikaela murmured.

Lisa didn't stop licking even as Mikaela rolled off Adam, long strands of cum dripping from her pussy.

Crumb crawled down to Mikaela and 69'd her, licking at Adam's cum.

Adam sat up and pulled Lisa to her feet. He smiled into her sleepy eyes.

"Anything. Anything you want. I... just anything."

He stood up and then bent Lisa over the bed. "I love a girl with an anal fetish," Adam said.

"Oh, Jesus," Lisa whispered.

Adam put his thick cock head against her little pucker and pushed inside.

"Fuck!"

Crumb stopped eating out Mikaela long enough to see the ribbed cock slide into Lisa's ass, each ring causing her anus to dilate farther than it probably ever had.

Lisa came, squirting from her pussy as inch after inch of Adam's cock penetrated her ass.

Mikaela gently guided Crumb back to her pussy as Lisa began to speak nonsensically.

Crumb could hear Adam's balls slapping against Lisa as he ass fucked her.

A few minutes later, Adam groaned and emptied his balls into his second White Witch of the day.

***

They sat together, the four of them on Adam's bed, their backs against the wall.

"Oh, Jesus, what the fuck just happened?" Mikaela asked.

Adam shook his head. He had his arms around all three of them: Mikaela on his right, Lisa and Crumb snuggled on his left. "I... don't remember anything after you threw that stuff in my face... what was it?"