All Comments on 'Transformations - Rose Ch. 07'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

A few thoughts

Mary is most likely going to be come the "aunt" to the soccer mom from the last series in this verse. Unlike said soccer mom she seems to very willing for the most part. An outside possibly is she becomes a White Witch, but I don't know about that one. Stan if he is lucky gets the same treatment as Gwen's boyfriend from the start of this. Unlike he gets his brain nudered and works in the fields.

I'm surprised they are allowing Allison to keep her fake tits. I thought they would removed them and replaced them with tity grow ones.

Also I see dead pimps in the future. Maybe Constance takes over their stables of girls and they get shots as a side business to whatever she is doing at her office.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Yay!

They're getting Stephanie back, thank you!

Apart from that everything's good as usual, the only thing I don't like is the enormous clit for Allison, though I love how much of a pet she is for Constance.

Keep it up!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Big clit

It's very elastic, Lonely_reader. Unobtrusive for her male lovers, but ready in a pinch for Constance's pleasure. LOL

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor

Interesting theories, Crazy - we think you're on to a few things, but you might have missed on others ;)

As for keeping the implants? Variety is the spice of life, Crazy!

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 5 years ago
Loved where this one went...

Lisa is getting her mean streak and I’m looking forward to her training with Gwen. Hopefully she’s going to be a key player later down the road. Stan would be an awesome body guard for hot wife Mary. Either that or one more vote for a trip to the lobotomizer for him.

I like the fact Constance is getting Stephanie back. And as for Allison, it’s cool Constance likes her as she is. She’s allowed to have what she wants. One thing I’d love to see is Allison being a kind of protector for Constance. Sounds corny, but who would think a fake breasted Uber-submissive would be that tough.

Great job on this chapter and I’m looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
;)

You two still have no gay men. When will they be joining the party? Maybe Stan would be happy just being a twinkie to studs. ;)

---milkyrose

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8

...is in the queue.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Great instalment as usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
1387 Followers
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...